Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:00:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It isn't fake.  It is heavily staged.  But those kids were shooting those dudes.  bank on it.
View Quote

that last one was lights out.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Seems fake
View Quote

Every now and then they crank out a high production quality video that's clearly designed and staged to have an effect.

This video will show up in GD 5x more this week, thus giving them their return on their investment.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Remember women and children are the refugees.  School shootings, bus shootings, murdering foster parents, etc...

Trained, brain washed kids are dangerous agents.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:16:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Pure Evil. That is the pure face of Evil. Annihilation  is required.
the middle east needs to be glassed over .
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:17:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Right, that is true.  However, I am wondering why the guns were in that state.
View Quote

Because they were staging shots for dramatic camera angles. ISIS has become very sophisticated in their propaganda production.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

IIRC, the G18 has a modified receiver with the selector on the left side.  I don't know shit about this stuff but my guess is those are G19's with aftermarket full auto switches that replace the backplate.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/rainbowsix/images/6/61/Glock_18.png/revision/latest?cb=20160508155822

http://www.defensereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/STS_Arms_Select-Fire_Backplate_for_Glock_22_G22_Pistol_for_Full-Auto_Fire_Capability_5-12-12_4.jpg
View Quote

You are correct.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn.  A pleasant culture aren't they?
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:27:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Those boys do more sweeping than a carpentry shop janitor.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I dunno I saw a dozen face flags... that'll bite em eventually.
View Quote

Not if losses are perfectly acceptable.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
those boys displayed better house clearing tactics than 1/4 of ArfCom could.

this is what everyone in the world will be up against in the coming years.
View Quote

On basically static targets with no means of resistance?
On a 2 way range, these soldiers would be toast. I'll have a coke please.
Our enemy will be hard to defeat, either kill them all or assimilate survivors under the age of 6 (?)
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#11]
So, if you saw one of those little shits in front of you with a gun, could you kill him dead without hesitating or losing sleep later?

You should be thinking about it now and be ready if you need to.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:41:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dealing with this radical Islam problem is just a part of dealing with the entire culture. Notice that there is no mandate from the so called moderate Arab nations for this to end. No high level policy from any Arab nation denouncing any of this. What I'm saying is that the entire sect is complicit in this. The entire culture. Abroad and here at home.

The president is formulating a plan to deal with it. I believe that part of it is his public stance on torture. He is broadcasting this to begin a subliminal demoralization. If I was to wager, what is coming is gonna be rules of engagement that we haven't seen since WWII. I watched Mattis state that his idea of waging a war is to do it quickly an win.

We are gonna take off the kid gloves I think.
View Quote

It will take every bit of this and more, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:42:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Are these the poor kids that didn't get their visa to come to the US?
View Quote

Yes, actually.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:43:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Everybody should watch this. Fuck them fucks.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Impossible, religion of peace and left wing feminists.  Maybe they watched Madonna after the inuguration last week?
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Problem solved by turning Middle East to glass. Where or how could we generate enough heat? Maybe a nuclear easy bake oven?
We need to decide if we want our culture to survive.
View Quote

Step 1:  Our culture needs to quit hating itself.  Leftism is the autoimmune disorder of Western Civilization.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's the hitch. About 3% of a population is violent. By us using a broad brush we alienate everyone.

It pushes those to want to act violently as they feel treated poorly so they will act poorly.

Read up on Jane Elliott on her blue eyes/brown eyes experiments.

Conclusion of her decades reinforced experiments, "How you treat people is how they act."

On the other hand, we let them in, try to weed out the radicals and allow those who want to live here to prosper and thrive.

Then again this is a problem. Many are docile, when numbers are enough, even docile people can be convinced by a few radicals.

Then you have a problem.

It's a shit sandwich.
View Quote

Lol, 30% bare minimum of Muslims regardless of country of origin or current home country support the idea of terrorism in the name of Islam.

3/10 AT LEAST would either blow themselves up, help someone blow themselves up, or support the action. Let that sink in to your Cali brainwashed brain please.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:59:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I also think it's fake. The first headshot starts around 1:30. After the shot There's a clear view of the "prisoner" falling to the floor headfirst towards the shooter away from the corner with no blood splatter behind. Then the follow up camera angle shows blood splattered all over the corner and the body orientated head away from the shooter. possibly the way the video is edited but seemed strange to me.
View Quote

I bet the adult mooslum jihadies are behind the little shit bags finishing the job with the trash can guns, as needed.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This is why we need to address climate change.
View Quote

And integrate trannys in the military.  It's urgent.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:01:41 PM EDT
[#20]
BOOM!
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:12:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Cultures equal, and all that.

I hope Trump will pummel ISIS into ash.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Until you see the headshot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems fake

The shooting is most assuredly real to anyone who has dealt with shooting victims.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:19:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Put me in the fake camp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems fake

What? You mean that you don't believe that they managed to have all of those fancy camera angles at exactly the right moments every time?

Such a cynic!!!

Put me in the fake camp.

Staged yes. Fake no. Hollywood can't even make gunshot wounds this convincing. I'm 99% sure it's real, though very much staged.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Bastards.
That looked like the set was an abandoned hospital, Aleppo possibly or some place in Iraq ?

I would imagine the good guys are going to pinpoint that location and surveil it and when the time is right BLOW THOSE BASTARDS STRAIGHT TO HELL.

The new leader of the free world is not going to put up with this shit.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:25:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The shooting is most assuredly real to anyone who has dealt with shotting victims.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems fake

The shooting is most assuredly real to anyone who has dealt with shotting victims.

On the first one yeah but the one at the 5 min mark the blood pool appears after the camera cuts out, then the camera shows the kid shoot again with the pool not getting larger, unless they shot him and came back 20 minutes later and shot him again I call bullshit, also when they shhot him in the knee look at the wall to the right, the plaster breaks like someone is shooting it.

Regardless these sick fucks need to be put down.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#26]
I think many are correct when they say the evolution of events is staged and edited for effect, but the victims have definitely suffered gunshots.

ETA: can't spell for s*& today
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#27]
I hope someone shows this to Trump and Mattis.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So, if you saw one of those little shits in front of you with a gun, could you kill him dead without hesitating or losing sleep later?

You should be thinking about it now and be ready if you need to.
View Quote

I'm living in an area with quite a few feral illegal Mexicans. I've been getting a handle on the idea that I might need to light up a twelve year old gunman for quite awhile.

As for sleep... I'm lead to believe that ending anybody is kind of life altering.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Fucking savages.  

I hope some of them kill each other with crossfire.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
These are the same "innocent" children that the left will bring here. They need to all watch this disgusting video.
View Quote
It wouldn't change a thing.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Step 1:  Our culture needs to quit hating itself.  Leftism is the autoimmune disorder of Western Civilization.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Problem solved by turning Middle East to glass. Where or how could we generate enough heat? Maybe a nuclear easy bake oven?
We need to decide if we want our culture to survive.

That's a bingo. In another thread I said they were like AIDS.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That was a rough one to watch.  And Libtards want to bring poor little innocent kids from that part of the world here with little to no vetting. 
View Quote

There is no real way of vetting anyone from these counties. The people saying they have vetted everyone coming in to our country thoroughly is full of...

I would love for the DOS to tell the American people just how they go about vetting people from the middle east let alone a war zone like Syria.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

in all that debris I would hope there was some broken glass or something to cut the restraints.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Although the kids had the advantage of numbers, and tatics. With all that debris in the rooms, and zip tie restraints. I would have least died knowing I took out at least one of those little fuckers.

in all that debris I would hope there was some broken glass or something to cut the restraints.
Cheap zip ties. They'd snap if leveraged properly.

What most people are seeing as fake is the 'preview' where they staged the killshot before the live fire run through. The actual killshots are legit.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Staged yes. Fake no. Hollywood can't even make gunshot wounds this convincing. I'm 99% sure it's real, though very much staged.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems fake

What? You mean that you don't believe that they managed to have all of those fancy camera angles at exactly the right moments every time?

Such a cynic!!!

Put me in the fake camp.

Eh, watch Sabotage. The squirting head at the end...
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Islam is not a religion.  Islam is a political system.
View Quote

ayup
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:59:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

13'er!

That's not saying much, naming arfcom. That said, they didn't do a good job. Way more worried about production value than anything. Nothing but a PR stunt. They probably found the only 4 matching uniforms in the country for them to wear. Just a savage PR stunt.

Thsoe kids are more likely to shoot each other in the heads accidently than effectively fight (as they are now).

They are off to a start though. They could be great if we let them live long enough to become it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems fake

Such a cynic!!!

Put me in the fake camp.

Yeah. Should have stated it better. Obviously the actual shootings were real. I don't remember seeing the kids actually shooting people in a non edited shot.

Not that it makes much difference or that I want to take the time to go back through the video.

It's fairly obvious what needs done with the likes of isis.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:01:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I thought it was fake too, until the 3rd or 4th headshot
View Quote
The first headshot was real
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:02:11 PM EDT
[#39]
And people get bitchy about targets like these....

Brainwashed Children Soliders aren't new.... Hitler Youth, Maoisy Red Guards, and Italian Black Shirt Youth.

Islam is a Political System, not Religious. The West will need to take to gloves off and make Germany from 1933 to 1945 seem like child's play.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Napalm napalm, sticks like glue, sticks to women and the childrenz too. Thankfully so, after seeing this vid.

Which makes one wonder...if a kid died carrying out Jihad, would a virgin-kid get 72 virgins in death?

Or, since they're virgins themselves, would they be awarded out to an older and deader Jihadist GF'er?

Or, maybe Pedo Allah Mode gets to keep the dead little Jihad virgin-kid  for himself?  Hmmm...

Anyway way you slice it, those kids are F'd in this life and in the next too lol.
View Quote

My dog was sleeping on my lap when I read that. I say was, because I laughed so hard he popped right up wondering WTF was going on.

On topic, fuck those kids, fuck the people that brainwashed the kids into doing it, and fuck anyone who hates America.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:08:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

ayup
View Quote

so was judiasm originally
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:22:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Anyone know what the caption text translation is when they show the victims after the murder.... ??
View Quote

The captions are for those about to be killed.

When there are three lines of text
"The Apostate"
Person's name
Who they are.  Supposedly.  They'll claim people are spies even when they aren't just so they claim there are able to find the spies among them for further deterrence against spying.

1:32 is Husayn al-Ahmad al-Ibrahim, an agent of the apostasy awakening
2:15  Ismail 'Abdullah al-Khalaf, an agent of the PKK apostates
2:31 One of the soldiers of the Nusayri (Alawite) regime
4:37   Salih al-Khadir al-Hasan, one of the soldiers of the apostasy awakening
5:39  Ismail al-Harfil, an apostate of the Jordanian government intelligence

Another video in which they claim to be killing spies is reported here. Must say, they are creative.
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/video-isis-executes-deir-ezzor-activist-detonating-explosives-inside-laptop/
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:25:22 PM EDT
[#43]
easy to shoot things that don't shoot back.
The little goat fuckers wouldn't be so arrogant when facing someone armed and shooting back.

I am sick of the repeated bullshit on the MSM today that it is "our Christian duty" to bring all these rapists and jihadists into our country. The liberals don't understand that these people that they are bent on importing will happily kill their gay and lesbian pastors and priests.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:30:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Know islam no peace
No islam know peace
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Just because the filming was done well doesn't mean the shit was fake.  The blood pulsating out of some of those heads wounds was not fake.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:32:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you watch the video or were you in too much of a hurry to post your reply so everybody will assume you know what you are talking about?
I wonder how many edits they had to do when the kids shot each other in the back of the head...
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Everyone that watches this vid needs to now begin mentally preparing to be able to ventilate these kid terrorists.

I say this because of some moral objections thacould arise from killing a kid. However, these are not kids, these are terrorists just like their 25 year old counter parts. Fuck them. Burn in hell you savages. These killers are training for something, they appear to be ready.
View Quote

Zero fucks given.

We're handing out trophies for last place to pudgy future pro video gamers while these kids are training to kill them.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:40:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Zero fucks given.

We're handing out trophies for last place to pudgy future pro video gamers while these kids are training to kill them.
View Quote

We're building these these while they are building propane tank mortars.

Don't bring guns to a drone fight.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:41:42 PM EDT
[#49]
The future of the US doesn't stand a chance in hell!  These kids are trained better than our police/military!  Our kids are lame at the age of 18!  Technology and drone strikes won't save US!  Not looking good!
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:46:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Those kids have no idea that they are going to burn in hell forever and ever and ever
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top