Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 12:54:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I was impressed.    He's always been a loon in my mind.

I'll late to the thread so I'm sure someone has already proven me wrong.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 12:57:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Actors talking about politics is like monkeys trying to solve quantum mechanics problems.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 1:40:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 6:46:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Actors talking about politics is like monkeys trying to solve quantum mechanics problems.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:50:48 AM EDT
[#5]
He looks like a 50/50 bar.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:51:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.movie-moron.com/wp-content/gallery/top-tens/picture-politicians-movies-ronald-reagan.jpg
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
like Reagan did??
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He made good points, and Tucker agreed. But, he conveniently side-stepped Tucker's question about why it was OK for Obama to threaten to withhold funds from NC, but unconstitutional for Trump to do it. I kept waiting for him to explain that, and Tucker let him off the hook. Tucker seemed enamored with the guy.
View Quote
Dreyfuss said that the President can not withhold funds because Congress has the power of the purse.  That applied to Obama, too; he doesn't need to spell it out.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:57:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:02:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:09:44 AM EDT
[#11]
He came off as a middle of the road guy with a level head and concerned with the way the country has forgotten what made it great and allowed Americans to disagree but still be successful.  I think is idea about teaching civics again is brilliant.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Well... my old man used to say that everyone grows up sooner or later... some just take longer than others...
Looks like Richard Dreyfuss just illustrated his point...
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oxford educated in civics and the constitution.  Makes you the monkey. 

Try to keep up people.  The judge's decision was based on the existing grants.  It essentially said Trump could not alter the grants because they were already approved and signed.  All the conservative talking heads agree with this.  Trump is free to sign or not sign future grants.  He can insist they carry the de-funding language or he will not approve them.  Future grants can then cut off funding for sanctuary cities.  

All the false uproar and outrage is deafening.  People need to stop listening to the mainstream media propaganda and fake news.  Observe it to know your enemy, but listen to the conservative sources for the real breakdown of events. 

At the end of the interview Dreyfus mentioned how the US would have fewer problems if all children were taught the Preamble to the Constitution.  He actually has a website and a movement to forward this goal.  That doesn't sound so liberal to me. 
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#14]
"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:07:34 AM EDT
[#15]
I seem to recall Fred Thompson being a lawyer long before he got into acting.  Check out his role as an attorney during the Watergate years.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#16]
I saw him when he was on Cavuto.  I thought, "Oh, great...another Liberal lunatic actor", but he didn't come across that way at all.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:12:43 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish he had been eaten by that shark.
https://media.giphy.com/media/jSv4BcwPKwBVu/giphy-downsized-large.gif
I have the lid from the crate this tigershark was shipped from Florida to Massachusetts

When I get back there,I'm going to put it on the EE to trade for a battleworn Glock with custom stippling

Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Tucker said that he was on to school Tucker, but I didn't see any schooling.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#19]
I think he realized that the activists of today have jumped the shark and now require the bigger boat of civics.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Both left and right, almost universally constitutionalism plays second fiddle to personal ideology.
View Quote
Not for the constitutional conservative.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:55:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:01:58 PM EDT
[#22]
No doubt he's another full if shit libtard trying to use the Constitution to destroy our current system of Government. These people are scoundrels don't believe them.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Political correctness taken to nightmarish levels. Just watched it. Was very good.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:06:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Tucker said that he was on to school Tucker, but I didn't see any schooling.
View Quote
Tucker said he was expecting debate, but there was nothing to debate. total agreement.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Anyone else get the impression tha Carlson was taking it easy on Dryfuss because he realized he was a batshit crazy coke head?
Ok Richard you have six minutes and your off my show
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Denial of the Constitutionally guaranteed right to the pursuit of happiness via the inability to obtain allodial title to land, and thus the accumulation of wealth. Denial of private property rights through perpetual property taxation, and thus redistribution, leading to potential outright confiscation of land. Property taxation which is used for the illegitimate purpose of public education, which is by definition- communism.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top