Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2017 1:40:04 PM EDT
^^^ ill just use my avatar, kudos to those that know what bolt face that belongs to.

There's bound to be a couple of you that are pretty creative with Photoshop, post your pics!
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 1:52:48 PM EDT
[#1]
This one is neat even though it is the Maryland flag,  don't they have a 15-round limit there or something?

Link Posted: 7/25/2017 1:54:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This one is neat even though it is the Maryland flag,  don't they have a 15-round limit there or something?

https://nebula.wsimg.com/obj/QkJBMDkyQzY2NEY0OTRDREVGRTc6ZDI2OGE5M2IyYmYwZTJjNzM0MjBjMTUzN2Y2MjZhYjI6Ojo6OjA=
View Quote
Yeah, Maryland has a lot of restrictions... they even do some of the stupid brand-banning. (i.e. you can't buy anything from Bushmaster )

Their magazine laws are really bizzare:

"Illegal to purchase, sell or manufacture magazines with a capacity of greater than 10 rounds within Maryland. However, possession of magazines greater than 10 rounds is legal if purchased out of state. These may not, however, be transferred to a subsequent owner unless done so outside the state of Maryland."
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah, Maryland has a lot of restrictions... they even do some of the stupid brand-banning. (i.e. you can't buy anything from Bushmaster )

"Illegal to purchase, sell or manufacture magazines with a capacity of greater than 10 rounds within Maryland. However, possession of magazines greater than 10 rounds is legal if purchased out of state. These may not, however, be transferred to a subsequent owner unless done so outside the state of Maryland."
View Quote
The fuck? I knew that state is odd "I have relatives there" that does not make any sense.

Then again it is a liberal hell hole.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 1:59:21 PM EDT
[#4]
using ms paint before it gets nuked

Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:01:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The fuck? I knew that state is odd "I have relatives there" that does not make any sense.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I shit you not... I just looked it up: http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2013RS/Chapters_noln/CH_427_sb0281e.pdf

AR-15s are not banned (as long as you don't have too many "evil" features)... just Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:03:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I shit you not... I just looked it up: http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2013RS/Chapters_noln/CH_427_sb0281e.pdf

AR-15s are not banned (as long as you don't have too many "evil" features)... just Bushmaster.
View Quote
... glad I live in a freeish state
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:04:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
using ms paint before it gets nuked

http://i.imgur.com/CKPhSNJ.png
View Quote
What do you mean gets nuked? Do we already have a bolt face pic thread?
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:05:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What do you mean gets nuked? Do we already have a bolt face pic thread?
View Quote
before ms paint gets nuked.

microsoft said they are gonna kill it dead
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:09:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:09:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
... why?
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 2:11:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
... why?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

... why?
GOOD NEWS! https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/07/24/ms-paint-stay/#uu0o13myehCGCkQV.97

They aren't nuking it... just not bundling it with Windows any more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top