BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2017 7:13:19 PM EDT
Prickly opossum

Attachment Attached File

So cute you just want to hug it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You just do whatever you think you need to do.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd give him a 12ga hug.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I know that guy.. He is a real prick.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#5]
One of those assholes cost me $430 and an emergency visit to the vet the week before last.

I just pulled a quill out of the dogs cheek yesterday and there is still two more floating around in there I have to slice out soon.

Shoot that thing.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:28:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
"You're going to regret this... and you have no one to blame but yourself. "
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:29:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#8]
OP is a Labrador
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I work as a federal contract security at an federal building. Employees like to feed the stray cats which turned into feeding the racoons. Fast forward two weeks and employee seems to be chasing something. Another guard asks what he's doing and he says he's trying to catch that cat. Said cat is black with white stripe and fluffy tail. He just looked at the employee and walk away. 20 mins later another employee is asking for trash bags because someone got sprayed. Now there's a fox running around and I am waiting on someone getting bit. You can already tell they feed the fox.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I work as a federal contract security at an federal building. Employees like to feed the stray cats which turned into feeding the racoons. Fast forward two weeks and employee seems to be chasing something. Another guard asks what he's doing and he says he's trying to catch that cat. Said cat is black with white stripe and fluffy tail. He just looked at the employee and walk away. 20 mins later another employee is asking for trash bags because someone got sprayed. Now there's a fox running around and I am waiting on someone getting bit. You can already tell they feed the fox.
View Quote
But but but feeding hungry animals is just like a Disney movie...!
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:57:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One of those assholes cost me $430 and an emergency visit to the vet the week before last.

I just pulled a quill out of the dogs cheek yesterday and there is still two more floating around in there I have to slice out soon.

Shoot that thing.
View Quote
Are you sure it was not your dog that was the asshole?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Like this

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:05:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I always shoot on sight if I'm in the woods, may the fuck be upon them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#15]
My buddy lives out in the sticks, he says they're destructive little bastards. He shoots them on sight.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:07:59 PM EDT
[#16]
They're actually quite soft.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#17]
I shoot them on sight.

Hate em
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Snobcat
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My buddy lives out in the sticks, he says they're destructive little bastards. He shoots them on sight.
View Quote
They certainly make a mess out of trees. If you have a box type tree stand they'll take up shop in it and shit everywhere inside it. Tear up the inside also.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#20]
In the part of WI I grew up in we shot them on sight.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 9:26:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's an African Porcupine. 
View Quote
THAT'S RACIST!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 9:41:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shoot that thing.
There's perfectly good woods out back he can hang out in, and the dog stays around the house. He came into the driveway and started some shit and the dog (literally) bit off more than he could chew.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top