Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2017 5:10:18 AM EDT
I'm sure this has been posited prior, but something dawned on me while debating abortion with a gaggle of Liberals on Facebook:

Liberals are arguing that DACA children shouldn't be punished for their parent's actions, yet they support abortion, which is punishing children for their parent's actions.
One is an inconvenience to the child and the other is the killing of the child.

I've asked a number of Liberals, both men and women how they can simultaneously support DACA and abortion, but I've yet to get a single straightforward response
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 5:15:01 AM EDT
[#1]
You are looking for logic in those who do not have it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 5:19:08 AM EDT
[#2]
DACA?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 5:23:09 AM EDT
[#3]
It's all about the feels with DACA.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 5:23:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DACA?
View Quote
That shit Obama enacted to keep illegals from getting deported.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 5:26:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm sure this has been posited prior, but something dawned on me while debating abortion with a gaggle of Liberals on Facebook:

Liberals are arguing that DACA children shouldn't be punished for their parent's actions, yet they support abortion, which is punishing children for their parent's actions.

I've asked a number of Liberals, both men and women how they can simultaneously support DACA and abortion, but I've yet to get a single straightforward response
View Quote
It's not a child.  It's a lump of cells in a parasitic relationship.    You don't complain when Doctors tear out tape worms, do you?!   Same thing.   Literally and you would know that if you weren't a racist, homophobic, trans-phobic, hoplophoic, agoraphobic, Islamophobic, cynophobic, acrophobic, cis-gendered white racist male. 

Now go get your pussy hat and sign over all your property to an underprivileged minority (anyone who isn't white) and get ready to violently assault fascists to keep them from abridging your freedom of speech by speaking.  

Edit:  Horrible sarcasm aside; don't go looking for logic or reason where non exists.   These are the same people who say a wall won't work against illegal immigration because people will find a way to enter the country illegally who then turn around and say we should ban all guns because that would stop bad people from shooting people.    You know, the same bad people who illegally smuggle drugs, people, and guns into the country by the metric ton.   Many of these people idolize people like Margaret Sanger.   That lady had some "interesting ideas" on forced sterilization, abortion, and racism (usually for black people).    But they don't want to talk about that.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 5:31:31 AM EDT
[#6]
If only we could put all the DREAMers back in their mother's womb, then the liberals would want to murder them all.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 5:32:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I like your logic.  Their parents made a 'choice'. Now the kids are bearing the responsibility of dealing with that 'choice'.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 6:19:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Progressives follow the party line; even if it means their own destruction.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 6:22:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Same as gun owners, some are anti-abortion but like to shoot people. So there. 
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:21:58 AM EDT
[#11]
I think someone mentioned on here that dims don't view view them as people since they haven't been born yet, or whatever....

Libs are shit

FBHO
FHRC
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:23:43 AM EDT
[#12]
FPNI
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:27:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
This in a nutshell, plus common sense being erased from mankind.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:28:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Foni
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:29:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Liberals are full of inconsistencies
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:36:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Because hate, bigotry and racism.

I had listened to NPR yesterday afternoon for some reason.  They had both a democrat and a republican talking head discussion DACA.  The republican discussed rule of law, how amnesty would result and how the whole thing was a breach of the Constitution.  The liberal only had hate, bigotry and racism in her talking points.  They literally have no sounds argument to debate anymore, just feelings.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Silly OP

Whichever causes the most harm, the left will go with at that given moment
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Are we not pro life and anti DACA?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Liberals tend to be moral relativists, conservatives tend to be more moral absolutists; this is yet another example.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:21:38 PM EDT
[#21]
It's all about destruction.  The commies only want to destroy.  They only build their bank accounts.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Same as gun owners, some are anti-abortion but like to shoot people. So there. 
View Quote
Aggressive acts != defensive acts

*I know you're just being funny, but there are plenty of dumbfucks that can read this site and don't know that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're looking at their logic wrong. They do not view unborn children as people. That is the crux of the entire abortion debate: at what point a fetus is considered a person.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:30:55 PM EDT
[#24]
How about the national debt or white privallage? Both are examples of children being responsible for the action of the parents.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:34:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You're looking at their logic wrong. They do not view unborn children as people. That is the crux of the entire abortion debate: at what point a fetus is considered a person.
View Quote
When the mother can get more money from the .gov
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:42:58 PM EDT
[#26]
One of the many big time turn offs of the Democratic Party is their inconsistency in their platform logics.  Selective rage is not for the reasonable nor logical person.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
FPNI. Come on OP you are wasting your time. You need to come up with more basic thinking that affects them with something like music or some shit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 1:05:15 PM EDT
[#28]
to liberals a fetus is not a human

once the umbilical cord is cut we are suppose to do everything we can to keep it happy and alive
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 1:27:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
to liberals a fetus is not a human

once the umbilical cord is cut we are suppose to do everything we can to keep it happy and alive
View Quote
How many of them would push for double murder charges if a pregnant mother got shot and killed?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top