Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2017 3:51:04 PM EDT
I guess we just keep arresting him and cops keep getting spit on for decades until the stupid-ass blunders around and gets himself killed. Or causes someone else to get killed. Thank you, democrats. You people feeling sorry for these clowns is the reason they exist.

http://wjhl.com/2017/09/15/tennessee-man-arrested-539-times-in-23-years/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – There’s a man who has been arrested by Metro-Nashville police 539 times, and he was arrested yet again on Wednesday.

His name is Robert Dale Brown, and he has been getting arrested almost half his life.

His ignominious history includes 56 failures to appear and 25 failures to be booked, according to one arrest affidavit.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 3:55:44 PM EDT
[#1]
incredible......  
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#2]
So your saying that he should be executed?

But seriously we need to buy a decent sized hospitable island and expel them to there.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Meh, my hometown is home to the world famous Henry Earl, who has been arrested over 1500 times. He holds the distinction of being the most arrested man in America.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:09:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Justice has nothing to do with it. It's a "legal" system and it's broke because that is how the powers to be like it..
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Clearly someone who contributes nothing to society. This is someone who only takes and costs society.
Only one answer for this. Again, explain why we as a society continue to allow the few to pray and leech on the many.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#6]
You are going to serve 10 years for your crimes. Due to liberals, we are going to have you serve them one day at a time.

Arrested the same guy twice on the same shift. That was an oddity, as the release system used to be much slower. Same guy arrested twice the same day. Middle of one shift and the beginning of the next. He continued to harass and cause problems. I think he finally moved, but the last time I looked at his record he had over 300 arrests.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:32:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Guilty. 
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
He looks like he needs a beer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#9]
The cops are just harassing a vagrant.

AS the article states, they are low level crimes - for things like criminal trespassing, public intoxication, disorderly conduct, and vandalism.

539 is crazy, but I am not sure what they should do.

I would be more upset is it was things like robbery, breaking and entering or DUIs.  This is not public enemy number 1
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:40:28 PM EDT
[#10]
there simply needs to be a place they can be transported to for life, like the brits did with australia. perhaps mars? they are not so much dangerous as they are a nuisance.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

AS the article states, they are low level crimes - for things like criminal trespassing, public intoxication, disorderly conduct, and vandalism.

I would be more upset is it was things like robbery, breaking and entering or DUIs.  This is not public enemy number 1
View Quote
That's what I was thinking, a homeless guy who gets picked up for petty shit. Criminal trespass, fare evasion and public intox. Spends an night or three on a $500 bond and then gets released with time served, only to do it again next week. 
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:45:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Guys,

stop being racist

or sexist

or elitist

or whatever

I don't know

all I know is that it's the fault of the evil white oppressor and capitalism
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:47:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't care about the perp, but I would pay top dollar for his lawyer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#14]
We had a guy like that in my county named Lennie.  He eventually acquired the nickname "Almost honest Lennie" because he always had some scam going that was just about, but not quite legal, and he knew it.  

He had to do a UA (urine sample) for the courts once, and it had to be an observed sample where the officer stood by him to actually watch the urine exit his penis in order to maintain chain of custody.  Lennie was so old, (around 72 then) and so messed up from meth, opioids, and lots of drinking, that the officer observing said when Lennie stood at the urinal after saying he was ready, while trying to get his penis out, he was late, and pissed his pants.  All Lennie said was "AWWW, DAMNIT, can I try again in a couple of minutes, I'll go sit in the lobby."  He was told NO, don't sit in the lobby, go sit outside...Looked a lot like the guy posted in this thread...just 40 years older.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:52:12 PM EDT
[#15]
This is every other week.

It's probably the case that in many other jurisdictions he would be placed in protective custody rather than arrested for many of the incidents.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I am convinced that a lot of these frequent flyer petty criminals and drunken pests cause far more damage to society, and cost more money than felons. That drug dealer who got sent to prison never bothered anyone, and probably most of his clients were working drug abusers who weren't out stealing crap metal for money. But the drunk guy probably did something, drunk in public, yelling in the streets, petty thefts that he didn't caught at, several nights a week and affected far more regular tax paying citizens.
View Quote
I really wish the cops would do somethings about all the young, homeless meth heads in my town.  In this regard, I wish they would go old school and chase 'em all out of town with the 'hickory shampoo"
I am convinced that those couple hundred guys in my town cause 95% percent of the crime.  Prowling and stealing anything that aint nailed down.

They are easy to spot, they almost always are on a stolen mountain bike.

Man, those guys really get my blood up.

Now I feel better -made a thread about it
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Petty crimes caused by massive mental health issues.  And probably a liberal dose of self-medication for said untreated mental health issues.  Then, when he is caught, he is so rat-in-a-coffee-can crazy he can't be prosecuted. 
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:04:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm sure he's just acting out his frustration from being taken from his cave.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:06:10 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't really like three strike laws, but maybe 100 strikes and you're out might be reasonable
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:14:04 PM EDT
[#22]
YouTube search Henry Earl
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Pfft - that is nothing.

This guy is major league

Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:25:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Most people aren't arrested on their first offense. Or on each offense. So if this guy has 500 arrest, he's likely been out completing at least 3 times that many that he hasn't been tagged for, or he is the unluckyist  guy on the face of the earth. So while he may have no arrest for assault, murder, burglary, it doesn't mean he hasn't done a few of those as well.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Most people aren't arrested on their first offense. Or on each offense. So if this guy has 500 arrest, he's likely been out completing at least 3 times that many that he hasn't been tagged for, or he is the unluckyist  guy on the face of the earth. So while he may have no arrest for assault, murder, burglary, it doesn't mean he hasn't done a few of those as well.
View Quote
He appears to just be a wino
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:27:55 PM EDT
[#26]
He looks like a stinky fucker.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#27]
That's a little over twice a month. Not an uncommon rate of offending amongst the serious recidivist criminal element, and not hard at all to accomplish if your citizens think that all pre-sentence inmates should be allowed to roam the streets committing new crimes.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Dude looks like he could pound some rails!!!!

Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Guilty. 
View Quote
"Clarkson's time away from the Grand Tour studio had taken it's toll"
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 11:05:28 AM EDT
[#30]
I could land an airplane on that nose and I'm not a pilot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top