Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2017 5:32:11 PM EDT
"Friday on PBS’s “NewsHour,” former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said President Donald Trump had given a lot of “encouragement and rhetorical support” to the Ku Klux Klan.

When asked if President Trump is a racist, Clinton said, “Here’s what I believe. I believe He has given a lot of encouragement and rhetorical support to the Ku Klux Klan, he accepted the support of David Duke. I believe that he has not condemned the neo-Nazis and the self-proclaimed white supremacists in Charlottesville and other settings.”

She continued  “I can’t tell you what’s in his heart, Judy. I don’t know. It could be total rank cynical opportunism. He has a hardcore base that believes these things and he is going to keep feeding it.”

Pathological liar.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/09/15/hillary-clinton-trump-given-lot-encouragement-rhetorical-support-kkk/

* If a dupe, mods please delete
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Hillary is incapable of telling the truth.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Obama speechwriter: Clinton congratulated me for 'still being alive'the Hill
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:35:37 PM EDT
[#3]
She really needs to go away.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#4]
What a fucking liar.  A flat out liar.  She knows she is lying.  Why do people give her a pass?

Fuck that shit gets me fired up.

I'm officially triggered.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Still sore about not being president, so she does the only thing she knows how. Smear and lie.

Somebody call the wambulance.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:40:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Hitlery is pushing her failing book and laying the ground game for yet another Presidential run.  No surprise she is lying and creating sensationalism.  She is also working on Bernie trying to demonize him too.

She won't be the next nominee, the democrats will never allow that, but she WILL try to make another run.  Although it probably won't get off the ground and she will be forced to drop it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, according to the left "literally Hitler!", so of course Trump supports the KKK.

Uniform store is back-ordered on my brownshirt rig, so I haven't been able to make it to any of the rallies, yet.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Who received $20,000 from California's KKK Grand Wizard/Phoobah?  Herr Hitlery.  What a hypocrite.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 9/16/2017 5:59:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Where's the pic of her hugging ex-KKK Byrd?  Fucking bitch, anything she accuses Trump of is what she has already done.

Pic showed up why I was posting!  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:01:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I hope she keeps talking until the Clinton name becomes such a joke that no Clinton will ever be considered for public office again.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#12]
he accepted the support of David Duke
View Quote
Apparently, "I reject his endorsement" means something different to Hiltard than it does to actual humans.

Then again, I guess this is her new "Russiagate".  Couldn't win with the whole "russia collusion" angle, so now she's going with "KKK collusion" instead?

Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:27:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where's the pic of her hugging ex-KKK Byrd?  Fucking bitch, anything she accuses Trump of is what she has already done.
View Quote
Wat je zegt ben jezelf, met je kop door de helft
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:30:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Sounds like slander
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#19]
At what point in time does this kind of talk become legally actionable? Because to me this is an out right attempt to defame and damage Trump's reputation.

Or is it all good when it's politics?
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Her mouth was moving.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Outraged communist protesting
shot drug dealer attack mall in protest[/img]
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#22]
I'd give you odds that there aren't over 10,000 true card carrying KKK members in the entire nation of 360,000,000 people. Most of them are already in prison and identify now as the AB. 

They're an anachronism, yet the leftists and the media keeps lending them the publicity they crave and using them as a convenient bogeyman to foster racial discord. 

I think Comrade Bill sucked Bobby Byrd's dick for political gain and Hitlery ate his wad. 
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 7:06:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump Disavowing David Duke and KKK from 1991 to 2016, Trump calls Duke "bigot" & "a problem"

Link Posted: 9/16/2017 7:24:06 PM EDT
[#24]
She is clearly mentally ill and unfit for any public office
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#25]
I read that as "I have supported the KKK all my life, but now that I am about to be exposed I shall redirect the guilt in the direction of the innocent, as I have always done."
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#26]
FHRCF-KillaryFHRC
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 8:54:15 PM EDT
[#27]
If they're going to attack anyone who disagrees with them as if they've done vile things no matter what they do, then there isn't any cost associated with actually doing whatever the fuck you want.

Sounds like they don't understand the concept that after the first of anything, the rest are free.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Lol. How many KKK members are in the US? A couple hundred? I hope they keep this shit up because even the dems I know think this "Nazi" shit is getting old.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Trumps inner-circle are *all* Jews.

Cohn... Jew.

Kushner... Jew

Mnuchin... Jew.

Trump has surrounded himself with the polar *opposite* of the KKK.

Jewish. Democrats.

Trumps requirement for making it to Trumps inner-circle must have been a two-question questionnaire... Jewish yes/no. Liberal Democrat yes/no. The answer to both questions was obviously yes.

It cracks me up when any Democrat claims or insinuates that Trump supports the KKK. His *entire* inner-circle are Jewish Democrats. No one else.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Funny, nutsy pelosi and upchuck scumbag both love them some DJT ever since their play date earlier this week. Must be love a Nazi week or something in the dem party.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 9:13:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Not president again Clinton.

Must suck ass to be you.

Link Posted: 9/16/2017 9:15:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hillary is incapable of telling seeing, hearing, sensing, or processing the truth.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 9:15:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 7:45:20 AM EDT
[#34]
I personally have known exactly ONE KKK member.

He was a white trash ex con, who had about a half dozen buddies who made up the local "chapter." They liked to dress up and hold a rally in town once or twice a year, just to cause a stir. Less than a dozen people in sheets and 50 people surrounding them yelling insults......... He was actually a pretty nice guy if you engaged him in conversation.

I say "was" because he was shot to death on his own front porch a few years ago. The guy who shot him wasn't charged. Before everyone says "good shoot'" I must tell you that the porch shooter shot his own two little children, then himself, in a later incident. What a cluster.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 8:00:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Trumps inner-circle are *all* Jews.

Cohn... Jew.

Kushner... Jew

Mnuchin... Jew.

Trump has surrounded himself with the polar *opposite* of the KKK.

Jewish. Democrats.

Trumps requirement for making it to Trumps inner-circle must have been a two-question questionnaire... Jewish yes/no. Liberal Democrat yes/no. The answer to both questions was obviously yes.

It cracks me up when any Democrat claims or insinuates that Trump supports the KKK. His *entire* inner-circle are Jewish Democrats. No one else.
View Quote
They don't care, everyone is a Nazi now if they don't like what you say.

Ben Shapiro is a Nazi now.  

"Nazi" "KKK" is just their current dog whistle because it works really well on their ignorant audience.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 8:01:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Keep opening your piehole Hillary, what little credibility you had is declining every time you do.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 8:03:43 AM EDT
[#38]
I hope she keeps coming out and saying stupid stuff like this. The more frequently and more ridiculous the better. The only people that believe her and eat that sort of thing up are so far gone they don't matter.

But the more frequently she comes out with this crazy stuff the more infighting there will be in her own party, and the more people in the middle will at the left.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 8:03:54 AM EDT
[#39]
The CUNT and the RAPIST

A legacy of evil.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 8:13:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Pic showed up why I was posting!  Thanks
View Quote
Most people are too stupid to know who or what robert byrd was, outside of WV and its surrounds, and the small number who have eductaed themselves.

How about the halloween picture of hillery and bill, where she is in blackface.  Trump needs to put that photo in twitter messages with something to the effect of "who is racist one?"
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 8:13:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Uh huh, when?
View Quote
No no no, you don't understand.

It's not that he did anything, it's that he did nothing.

You know...."support"
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 8:45:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Hillary Clinton’s Link To Former KKK Leader Robert Byrd Surfaces Again After Charlottesville
View Quote
http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-kkk-byrd-trump-652176

Klan leader claims KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign
View Quote
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#44]
You can see it everywhere. The Klan is massing coast to coast, universities, major cities, clad in black hoodies and face masks.

Theyve been assualting everyone who doesn't share their political views and crushing free speech. They've been on every major news network for months and months going on rampages against people simply wanting to peacefully express opposing positions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top