BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:50:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I politely declined.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#2]
But if the Patriots we're playing I'd have gone.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:51:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
TL;DR

I'm SERIOUSLY fucked-up about it.

I did a ""Burbs" marathon today.

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/the-burbs/1.gif

I boycotted the NFL 4 my president.

Mrs. Rumsfeld HAD_NO_TAN _LINES!

View Quote
That kid next door is a meatball.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:51:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You're what, 20? 21? 19?

You don't even understand what the fuck you are talking about. You confuse your willingness to do business with those you disagree with as being the opposite of "simple minded", when all it proves is you have no will to back your convictions with action.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because it's entertaining.

Because it's a habit.

Because we grew up watching it.

Because it's a traditional way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Take your pick.
Inertia is a powerful force. You have it.
I'd be willing to bet that the checkout clerk at your gas station has some different political opinions from you. Abortion, minimum wage, pacifism/interventionism. Do you refuse to do business with them?
I see it's still going over your head.  
More like under his head.
Arfcom is amazingly simple minded.
You're what, 20? 21? 19?

You don't even understand what the fuck you are talking about. You confuse your willingness to do business with those you disagree with as being the opposite of "simple minded", when all it proves is you have no will to back your convictions with action.
I'm 21. The primary principle by which I live my life, beyond interpersonal relationships, is a commitment to the free market and capitalism. I recognize that doing business can be mutually beneficial, even if I disagree with the opinions of some of the other party's employees.

I'll admit, maybe it's due to my extreme youth, buy I have no idea what you're trying to say in the bolded sentence.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#5]
If anyone else is tired of their NFL ticket, you can gift it to me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I guess that depends on your definition of pissy. I'm pointing out most of this NFL boycott are either exaggerated or hypocritical.

I don't appreciate being called a liar. My father taught me that that is a pretty serious accusation; one which should not be made without considerable evidence.
View Quote
What are you going to do about it?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:54:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No, but during the National Anthem is. It you don't agree, you don't agree. But why do you feel the need to broadcast that like this. You seem really triggered.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let me get this straight. Any criticism of the United States is blatant disrespect to our fallen warriors?
No, but during the National Anthem is. It you don't agree, you don't agree. But why do you feel the need to broadcast that like this. You seem really triggered.  
Ah, triggered. Just like "your girl lost', it's a truly relevant counterargument.

We're having a discussion here, about boycotting the NFL. I have made, for the most part, well reasoned and sensible arguments. I have avoided the hysteria, name calling, and rudeness typically associated with a triggered person. But by all means, post a quote of mine which displays hysteria, name calling, and rudeness which prove my triggering.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:55:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is this where you want to be when Jesus comes back?

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz187/ZO6ER/joe-dirt-whamburger-o_zps3e88cabe.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it's a habit.

Take your pick.
I'd be willing to bet that the checkout clerk at your gas station has some different political opinions from you. Abortion, minimum wage, pacifism/interventionism. Do you refuse to do business with them?
Yours as well.
Ouch. That's a burn.
I guess. 

But don't mind me, cuck on. 

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz187/ZO6ER/joe-dirt-whamburger-o_zps3e88cabe.gif
Since I'm agnostic I'm not sure if it really matters or not.  

On the other hand, Cucks of the NFL unite, your football gods compel you!
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:55:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess that depends on your definition of pissy. I'm pointing out most of this NFL boycott are either exaggerated or hypocritical.

I don't appreciate being called a liar. My father taught me that that is a pretty serious accusation; one which should not be made without considerable evidence.
Bitch on the internet. That's what.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:56:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it's a habit.

Take your pick.
Yours as well.
Ouch. That's a burn.
I guess. 

I'm shocked that you're agnostic. Absolutely shocked.

That was sarcasm, for the simple minded among you.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Spent most of the day w/wife & son at a festival in a neighboring county, on the way back stopped by a lake
& had relaxing dinner, took scenic route home... nice relaxing, enjoyable Sunday. No work, no nfl, no TV..  

A nice day
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm 21. The primary principle by which I live my life, beyond interpersonal relationships, is a commitment to the free market and capitalism. I recognize that doing business can be mutually beneficial, even if I disagree with the opinions of some of the other party's employees.

I'll admit, maybe it's due to my extreme youth, buy I have no idea what you're trying to say in the bolded sentence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it's a habit.

Take your pick.
You're what, 20? 21? 19?

You think you are smart and open minded by frequenting businesses that represent things you oppose.

The reality is you are a useful idiot in that regard.

You'll understand when you're older.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:57:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Bitch on the internet. That's what.
View Quote
Ok then,  Have a nice day, good sir.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 9:58:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it's a habit.

Take your pick.
Yours as well.
Ouch. That's a burn.
I guess. 

Well I am a devout Catholic and my priest today at confession told me God is ok with me watching the Pats.

He did say to do two hail Marys and three are fathers though.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:01:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You think you are smart and open minded by frequenting businesses that represent things you oppose.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it's a habit.

Take your pick.
You're what, 20? 21? 19?

Sir. As an adult you surely know that insulting people by calling them an idiot is not polite. It is also not very adult of you to do such things sir.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it's a habit.

Take your pick.
You're what, 20? 21? 19?

People tell me that a lot. We'll see.

As I said, one of the beautiful things about capitalism is that we don't need to concern ourselves with other people's opinions when we do business. We just grow the fuck up, and move on with our lives.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:04:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Spent my day at Louder Than Life in Louisville.
Uninstalled NFL app on my phone last week. The NFL is dead to me.
Money I normally spend on NFL tickets, jerseys, gear, etc. now being invested in new vehicle purchase. And not a sponsor of the NFL.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Money I normally spend on NFL tickets, jerseys, gear, etc. now being invested in new vehicle purchase. And not a sponsor of the NFL.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Good! Now have you cut all monetary ties with all the other companies which employ people with whom you disagree?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:06:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

As I said, one of the beautiful things about capitalism is that we don't need to concern ourselves with other people's opinions when we do business. We just grow the fuck up, and move on with our lives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because it's a habit.

Take your pick.
You're what, 20? 21? 19?

Weird, you guys seem to be really concerned about people's opinions about the NFL?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
First they PRETEND it is just about dirty pigs.

When TRUMP called them on their BS...they claimed the linking of arms is about unity.

It's a YUUUUGE middle finger to OUR president .

The one who is NOT HILLARY_FUCKING_CLINTON.

That CUNT lost.

You're LUCKY I'm not president. Ray Lewis AND Jerry Jones are going BACK.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:07:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nice!
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

When TRUMP called them on their BS...they claimed the linking of arms is about unity.

That CUNT lost.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That CUNT lost.

Booze is fun, isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:09:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Booze is fun, isn't it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That CUNT lost.

Booze is fun, isn't it?
Actually he’s this nuts all the time.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:10:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Good! Now have you cut all monetary ties with all the other companies which employ people with whom you disagree?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That kid next door is a meatball.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Weird, you guys seem to be really concerned about people's opinions about the NFL?
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Indeed!
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:13:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no idea what that means. I guess my little 21 year old brain isn't nearly as developed as yours.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If anyone else is tired of their NFL ticket, you can gift it to me.
View Quote
You have no soul SAMMY.

Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I have no idea what that means. I guess my little 21 year old brain isn't nearly as developed as yours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really?

What the hell are they teaching you kids in school these days? You should have covered that in high school and again in college.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:18:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Life must be so easy for you, to have no doubt that you're wrong, and to see no gray in any matter.
View Quote
Kneeling during the national anthem is disrespectful no matter how you slice it.  To a generation who was indoctrinated in socialist government schools, and bombarded with leftist propaganda via MSM, Hollywood, entertainers, etc., I can see how they wouldn't have a problem with it.  The MSM says anybody who is against a black man kneeling during the national anthem is a racist, I bet lots of people go along so they won't be branded racist.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:21:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Booze is fun, isn't it?
View Quote
What's your point?

I have been drunk for 72 hrs.

I'm currently drinking a $1000 bottle of scotch.

(I haven't worked in years)

I WILL burn this FSA account on your ass.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Actually he’s this nuts all the time.
View Quote
Seegay is my gay nephew.

Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Somebody buy this man a beer!

I bet Directtv is shitting their pants right now.

Perhaps you sir are the straw that broke the camels back and brought down an epic empire.

The NFL/Directtv industrial complex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FNFL, I canceled my SundayTicket with Directv
Somebody buy this man a beer!

I bet Directtv is shitting their pants right now.

Perhaps you sir are the straw that broke the camels back and brought down an epic empire.

The NFL/Directtv industrial complex.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:23:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Really?

What the hell are they teaching you kids in school these days? You should have covered that in high school and again in college.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really?

I guess I'm a little busy learning about physics, materials science, chemistry, and computer programming in my mechanical engineering curriculum to be concerned with archaic vocabulary.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:23:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Did you stop listening to music, watching movies, television, and listening to anything on the radio outside of conservative talk?
View Quote
I stopped paying attention to most movies and TV loooong ago.  I enjoy listening to a variety of things and watch things that don't insult me and my principles.

Life is too short to be pissy about everything.
View Quote
I agree, and I try to not be.  But damn it, I'm not going to accept so much of this crap as just "how things are".  I turned it off.  If I want to watch a bunch of ignorant Trump haters make fools of themselves, I'll watch a news report of an Antifa, Nazi, or BLM rally or a Maxine Waters interview.  I used to watch football for the entertainment, not to have my nose rubbed in other people's display of hatred for America.  I'm not boycotting anything.  I chose to not participate anymore.  If you want to watch it, fine.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:24:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
What's your point?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Booze is fun, isn't it?
What's your point?

Get a job faggot.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:26:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Kneeling during the national anthem is disrespectful no matter how you slice it.  To a generation who was indoctrinated in socialist government schools, and bombarded with leftist propaganda via MSM, Hollywood, entertainers, etc., I can see how they wouldn't have a problem with it.  The MSM says anybody who is against a black man kneeling during the national anthem is a racist, I bet lots of people go along so they won't be branded racist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Life must be so easy for you, to have no doubt that you're wrong, and to see no gray in any matter.
Do you refuse to do business with any company which employs a person you know to be an atheist? I live in a small town, and it's not difficult to see facebook pages of most everyone around, and know who's an atheist They never let you forget. I would consider denial of Jesus Christ to be a far greater transgression than denial of the US flag, but I get over it. And I do business.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Not a single game the last 2 weeks. Don't miss watching overgrown, overpaid baby commies running around.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What's your point?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Booze is fun, isn't it?
What's your point?

Sunday night Whatcha drinking? I'm currently sampling a few different low end bourbons, trying to decide which will be my standard mixer from here on out.

My point was that I could hardly make heads or tails of your post.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:29:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

In to watch m4 finally fizzle out.
View Quote
Fizzle?

How many wiretaps do u have on me big bro?

Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:32:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Sunday night Whatcha drinking? I'm currently sampling a few different low end bourbons, trying to decide which will be my standard mixer from here on out.

View Quote
Going to decide on a "standard mixer from here on out" at 21 yrs.

Sounds like a plan.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Sounds like a plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a plan.
It is a plan. What's your point? I want to buy a low end bourbon, in order to make mixed drinks for the foreseeable future. What about that is noteworthy, or mock worthy?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:35:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
That is becuz drunk people are stupid.

BUFFY STRONG!
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Get a job faggot.
View Quote
That is just YOUR wife talking...
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:37:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/Eymcc.gif?resize=250%2C143
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/Eymcc.gif?resize=250%2C143
I forgot how how Sarah Gellar was. I'll be in my bunk.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Fuck the NFL. I hope they fail. I hope their sympathizers fail. I hope the media fails. I hope Hollywood fails. I hope the freshly unemployed players continue blowing money like they're still making fat paychecks, go broke and fail. I hope during the bankruptcy, all subsidies for stadiums, security and flyovers is returned to taxpayers
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:38:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a job faggot.
But I have a job.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top