Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#1]
The NRA appreciates your donation.  They're working so hard to appease the Left.  They couldn't do it without you.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:19:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck no
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DONE!!! I fully support the NRA and don't give a crap if they give up the Bump Stock.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I just reversed my NRA donation...after they came out today and said there does need to be regulations put on the slide fire...screw em. Im tired of their back stabbing. Does the NRA understand if they get the slide fire banned, it could be a trigger gets banned? any trigger. slide fire does not convert anything. the trigger is still pulled just once. If they get this slide fire regulated it will be a crack in the 2nd - screw the NRA , im done with them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:20:14 PM EDT
[#5]
NRA needs to be reformed.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just reversed my NRA donation...after they came out today and said there does need to be regulations put on the slide fire...screw em. Im tired of their back stabbing. Does the NRA understand if they get the slide fire banned, it could be a trigger gets banned? any trigger. slide fire does not convert anything. the trigger is still pulled just once. If they get this slide fire regulated it will be a crack in the 2nd - screw the NRA , im done with them.
View Quote
They are the sum of the gun owners who support them. I'm not ready to kick them to the curb but the leadership needs to step down ASAP.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:23:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Life Member here and In for $25
Paid with Paypal lol!
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DONE!!! I fully support the NRA and don't give a crap if they give up the Bump Stock.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/93698/hith-neville-Chamberlain-Peace-in-our-Time-1938-E-325162.JPG
Incredible that people think giving up something for nothing is a good idea, and that giving ATF the power to determine the meaning of Congress's definition of a bump fire device is not a horrible thing.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:49:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck them.  I sent them feedback that if they go along with the gun control like they're suggesting in their press release they will never get another penny from me.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:56:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
I remember guys like you right before the ‘94 AWB passed.

“I’m a shooter and don’t care nothin’ about them assault rifles. Just don’t ban shotguns ‘cuz I want to keep usin’ mine...”
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:56:50 PM EDT
[#11]
How's that donation to the enemy looking now? You think they give a fuck about anything but money?
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 5:00:35 PM EDT
[#12]
NRA Benefactor Lifer.

Not donating jack shit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 5:02:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
NRA Benefactor Lifer.

Not donating jack shit.
View Quote
It will be a stupid fucking law.   Anything could be a rate of fire enhancer.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#14]
FNRA
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
With all the Liberals dancing on the graves of the victims in Vegas, hoping to get the radar on gun control, I think I am going to make a small donation.
Who else here will actually do it too?

Donation link (any amount)  https://donate.nraila.org/Donate

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/266387/1BC29441-0CDE-4684-945E-22969CF07CB6-322852.JPG
View Quote
lol.  Want to rethink that one in view of today's announcement by the traitor LaPierre?
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#16]
It was an idea. Probably not your best idea, but it was an idea. 
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 3:32:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It was an idea. Probably not your best idea, but it was an idea. 
View Quote
I had no idea this dumb ass hole would come out and say this.  Sorry everyone.
I guess we should only support SAF and GOA now
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 7:34:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just a word from someone who researches campaign finance, if you don't want people to be able to look up who you donate to and how  much (i.e. you work in a job where people will fire you for such reasons), donate less than $200 bucks. Reporting requirements are triggered for contributions of $200 and above. If you donate more, your personal info will end up on searchable databases and on my hard drive. 
View Quote
Interesting. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 7:42:23 AM EDT
[#19]
I will send GOA some more today.  

If things were right among the gun owning public, the GOA and SAF would be as big as the NRA is currently.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 9:26:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The founder of the SAF, Alan Gottlieb, supports universal background checks.  Here is a video of him saying so:  MUCH worse than what the NRA did yesterday.

Edit:  Just the Youtube video for those who think "reading is for suckas":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRNLzKGTYRs
View Quote
Okay, so that leaves GOA.

I've always like GOA anyway.

https://gunowners.org/goa-victory-fund.htm
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:55:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
GOA has been discussed to death here for years.  The simple fact is they do NOTHING.  They have no lobby presence, and zero effect on Congress.  Quite literally all they do is blather in e-mails about "no compromise" and fund raise.  That's it.  

They have occasionally claimed credit for a thing or two they had nothing to do with, such as the court order blocking gun confiscations following Katrina.  GOA sent out bluster, but did nothing to actually stop it.  Ironically the NRA filed the suit and won that victory.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The founder of the SAF, Alan Gottlieb, supports universal background checks.  Here is a video of him saying so:  MUCH worse than what the NRA did yesterday.

GOA has been discussed to death here for years.  The simple fact is they do NOTHING.  They have no lobby presence, and zero effect on Congress.  Quite literally all they do is blather in e-mails about "no compromise" and fund raise.  That's it.  

They have occasionally claimed credit for a thing or two they had nothing to do with, such as the court order blocking gun confiscations following Katrina.  GOA sent out bluster, but did nothing to actually stop it.  Ironically the NRA filed the suit and won that victory.  
I officially resign, I'm out.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 1:01:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Start a new thread with GOA and I will toss them something.

NRA? They need to find some balls.

Link Posted: 10/6/2017 1:02:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 1:11:37 PM EDT
[#26]
I am a member of all three, not gonna quit the NRA.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Renewed my NRA early and donated $50 to GOA also.  That helps both orgs with constituent numbers and also a little cash.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 9:06:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, spend the money on guns ammo and accessories instead.

The left knows they can cut  deals with Wayne's NRA because they always have been able to.  But they know they can't battle unprecedented sales of firearms, ammo, and accessories. It's why after sandyhook and the literal mountain of sales, hundreds of millions of dollars, they flat gave up on the federal level.

A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush, especially when NRA leaders and RINO's are willing to light the bush on fire to make the left happy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 9:18:13 PM EDT
[#29]
I bought life memberships to SAF and GOA. 

I want an NRA life membership so I can vote, but I really don't want to give them money right now.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#30]
SAF sold us out on universal background checks back in 2013; AND they still believe they did the right thing by doing so.  

NRA fucked up bad; but much like the leftists invade an organization and then use that organization to destroy everything it was formed to protect, the answer is not to quit the NRA.  Instead, we must all be voting members and start using those votes to make the Board more attentive to what the officers are doing.  LaPierre and Cox have to go.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top