Link Posted: 11/3/2017 12:01:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Bill Paxton is dead.

Quoted:
I've met Hicks and Bishop.
We have a mutual  friend.
View Quote
I really like both of those actors.

I would say that I would love to meet them but I bet they are liberals and I would get mad.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bill Paxton is dead.

I would say that I would love to meet them but I bet they are liberals and I would get mad.
View Quote
RIP
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 12:09:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
RIP
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bill Paxton is dead.

RIP
This! Bill Paxton was a good guy in real life and not a typical Hollywood lib. A great guy with a very nice family.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 12:11:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This! Bill Paxton was a good guy in real life and not a typical Hollywood lib. A great guy with a very nice family.
View Quote
That's good to know.  I sure did like him in pretty much everything, from Aliens to Predator 2 to True Lies, etc.

Even A Simple Plan I thought was good.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 12:19:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
There's a great interview with Paxton, regarding the JFK assassination. He had been in Houston the day before and from the vantage point of his dad's shoulders, Paxton  saw JFK speak.

The interviewer passed an envelope to him. Inside, there was a pic of the Houston crowd. Interviewer points to a kid on a man's shoulders not too far back in the throng of people. "Is that you?"

You could see Paxton in that moment, transported back through the years. He'd never seen the phote before.

Fucking dusty in here.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 12:20:31 AM EDT
[#8]
RIP Hudson, Crowe, and Wierzbowski.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 12:30:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There's a great interview with Paxton, regarding the JFK assassination. He had been in Houston the day before and from the vantage point of his dad's shoulders, Paxton  saw JFK speak.

The interviewer passed an envelope to him. Inside, there was a pic of the Houston crowd. Interviewer points to a kid on a man's shoulders not too far back in the throng of people. "Is that you?"

You could see Paxton in that moment, transported back through the years. He'd never seen the phote before.

Fucking dusty in here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking dusty in here.
Awesome post. Absolutely awesome.    
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 12:31:25 AM EDT
[#10]
i think it says it on IMDB that Vasquez showed up in a sun dress for auditions thinking it was for illegal aliens.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 2:07:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Cool video. Paxton was my favorite in that movie.  He went from smart ass hung-ho to whiney pussy to bad ass right before his death.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 2:37:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Fucking dusty in here.
View Quote
Very cool!

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/the-day-bill-paxton-saw-john-f-kennedy-7118827
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 2:39:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
i think it says it on IMDB that Vasquez showed up in a sun dress for auditions thinking it was for illegal aliens.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 2:49:15 AM EDT
[#14]
JFK, 50 years later: The Bill Paxton interview
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 9:34:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I heard the same thing, and that's what the basis for Hudson's joke about Vasquez signing up for the Colonial Marines thinking they meant "illegal aliens."

One of my all time favorite movies.  I must have worn out the VCR watching it.

I went to a conference back in 1994, and there was an employee of the hotel there in a Xenomorph costume.  Yes, I had my picture taken with him
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 8:58:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top