Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why do you do this?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That statement will use a few words, over and over again, in a confused and meaningless way: great, terrific, tremendous, tough, smart, stupid, amazing, bad, sad, I, can, tell, you, believe, me.
Why do you do this?
Mental illness
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's gonna be an abortion video.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 10:55:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That statement will use a few words, over and over again, in a confused and meaningless way: great, terrific, tremendous, tough, smart, stupid, amazing, bad, sad, I, can, tell, you, believe, me.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 9:37:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Alright, it's Wednesday. I'm ready to win bigly.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#6]
waiting with bated breath...
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#7]
D
R
I
N
K
Y
O
U
R
O
V
A
L
T
I
N
E
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 9:50:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Spot on!!! LOL

Quoted:
D
R
I
N
K
Y
O
U
R
O
V
A
L
T
I
N
E
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why do you do this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do you do this?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peacenik

He's just another Abbie Hoffman wannabe...
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#10]
9am CST on the day of reckoning
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I love my President
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
At least China didn't publicly embarrass him and make him use the fire escape to get out of his plane, like a bitch Obama.
View Quote
I forgot about that.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:19:05 AM EDT
[#14]

I could watch that all day....it NEVER gets old!
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:22:36 AM EDT
[#15]
So what's his BIG NEWS??
Did he just save a bunch of money by switching to Geico?
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:27:34 AM EDT
[#16]
in for disappointment
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We have 3 aircraft  carrier groups showing off near Korea.

Not classified
View Quote
The USS Wasp and a few other ships are leaving Florida for Korean waters.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have 3 aircraft  carrier groups showing off near Korea.

Not classified
How long does that voyage take?
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:31:42 AM EDT
[#19]
DJT will announce many new trade deals across Asia and the Chinese cooperation in handling Rocketman.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#20]
So what has he announced. I’m not near a TV
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:32:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
D
R
I
N
K
Y
O
U
R
O
V
A
L
T
I
N
E
View Quote
a crummy commercial?

SON OF A BTICH
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Unseal those indictments.
View Quote
Badselfeater Part 2.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:33:59 AM EDT
[#23]
FatFuck5 standing by....I called in sick and have a fresh bottle of lotion at the ready!

Logged on to Right Side Broadcasting, with a Large 3 topping inbound!!
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#24]
The Chinese gave him Lil' Kim's head in a bag.  He is going to show off his new trophy and mount it on top of the White House fence.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:37:35 AM EDT
[#25]
I hope it's not more news about sucking off the Chinese.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#27]
In for the probable disappointment
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#28]
We've just entered a tremendous new trade deal that is going to open up US manufacturing in a way that our previous democratic administrations have failed to do. As part of this Get America Back to Work initiative we are selling our biggest, most tremendous goods to willing customers. This may even cut down our national debt by half. Here are the details:

1) Putin has entered a deal for 90 F-22s and China is buying the remaining 87, for a deal in which America receives the weight of the F-22s in natural gas and clean coal (We are finally bringing coal back you guys!)
2) We have entered a lucrative deal with Cuba to sell the USS John F Kennedy for $1.5 billion
3) The Trump Administration is going to dismantle the North Korean nuclear program by purchasing and managing it, and filing paperwork for the nuke factory's bankruptcy later
4) The United States Air Force is going to dismantle the expensive and overbudget F-35 fleet by removing the avionics and installing them into Smart TVs for Chinese Communist Party members
5) We figured nobody sees submarines so you won't even miss them when we sell our valuable fleet of nukes to Vladimir Putin in a deal worth 100 million tons of nesting dolls and the promise that video tapes of trump getting peed on by prostitutes won't get uploaded to the internet

You're welcome America! It's time to get back to work, get rich and celebrate!

MAGA
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Not sure what you guys are expecting but it'll most likely be touting new trade deals that were worked out on his trip.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We've just entered a tremendous new trade deal that is going to open up US manufacturing in a way that our previous democratic administrations have failed to do. As part of this Get America Back to Work initiative we are selling our biggest, most tremendous goods to willing customers. This may even cut down our national debt by half. Here are the details:

1) Putin has entered a deal for 90 F-22s and China is buying the remaining 87, for a deal in which America receives the weight of the F-22s in natural gas and clean coal (We are finally bringing coal back you guys!)
2) We have entered a lucrative deal with Cuba to sell the USS John F Kennedy for $1.5 billion
3) The Trump Administration is going to dismantle the North Korean nuclear program by purchasing and managing it, and filing paperwork for the nuke factory's bankruptcy later
4) The United States Air Force is going to dismantle the expensive and overbudget F-35 fleet by removing the avionics and installing them into Smart TVs for Chinese Communist Party members
5) We figured nobody sees submarines so you won't even miss them when we sell our valuable fleet of nukes to Vladimir Putin in a deal worth 100 million tons of nesting dolls and the promise that video tapes of trump getting peed on by prostitutes won't get uploaded to the internet

MAGA
View Quote
Christ. That post goes beyond butthurt, it's stepping in to prolapse territory.

I'm (not) sorry your gal lost.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

MAGA
View Quote
Don't you find it kinda funny that in the REAL news.......it was your Hillary who sold 20 percent of our uranium reserves to Putin for over $100 Million?

I wonder if she gave kickbacks to Obama and his CIFIUS minions?
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#32]
4 10 20

Q
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:03:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MAGA

To be honest it sounds like one of those "if Hillary had won" pieces of fan fiction. Because that sounds like something the Clintons would arrange.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

MAGA
View Quote
Thank you for posting what Hillary would have done, I'm still over the moon she lost. It follows her pattern of selling our uranium to our adversaries and personally profiting from it.

BTW It's hilarious Trump lives rent free in your head.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not sure what you guys are expecting but it'll most likely be touting new trade deals that were worked out on his trip.
View Quote
LOL This x1000. Its even in the news already. Come on guys its turning into the DU around here.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/14/trump-plans-major-announcement-after-asia-trip-raising-speculation-about-north-korea-trade.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/12/trump-announcement-asia-trip-244827
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:13:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Do we have a scheduled time to burn this MF to the ground?
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

MAGA
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Trump tweeted that the date and time of his announcement was still TBD.  That was about 36 hours ago.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The Chinese gave him Lil' Kim's head in a bag knock off Yeti cooler.  He is going to show off his new trophy and mount it on top of the White House fence.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't understand why you guys don't just put tsetse and peacenik on ignore. They're both textbook trolls and the absolute worst thing for a troll is to be attention starved.

And FFS, stop quoting their posts. You're only helping them.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is seriously what/who the ignore button is for......

Like those women who are less than a 5.....life is just better this way.
View Quote
What's the point of the Ignore feature when there are a dozen retards that will quote the troll on every page?

Oh, you quoted him. You're ok though, it's the other retards I'm talking about.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:46:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just looking at them I'm sure they are probably anti Trump and will remain anti Trump. He will probably be accused of being racist for saying that but the media will criticize him one way or another.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:49:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Major statement?  
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:53:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Just looking at them I'm sure they are probably anti Trump and will remain anti Trump. He will probably be accused of being racist for saying that but the media will criticize him one way or another.
View Quote
(I don’t remember where I saw it, so I can’t quote the source)
Some button-pusher is already playing the race card... “it took a white man’s authority to get black men out of trouble. RACIST!” or some such horseshit
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#46]
His big announcement will be about new trade deals with China. IIRC he got them to invest 300bil in a few midwestern states.

Quoted:
View Quote
Should've left em there.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Breaking news: it's just an announcement that trump is going to start paying reparations to Vietnam.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I could watch that all day....it NEVER gets old!
View Quote
I laugh hard every time I see it.....you're right, it never gets old.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 3:15:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Don't you find it kinda funny that in the REAL news.......it was your Hillary who sold 20 percent of our uranium reserves to Putin for over $100 Million?

I wonder if she gave kickbacks to Obama and his CIFIUS minions?
View Quote
Funny thing is...why would the Russians need our uranium?........plausible deniability?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top