[#1]
a coke, I'll have one
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:40:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOL, learn a new word?

I'm very fucking not obtuse.

You don't get to interpret the law with whatever you want to call common sense and I don't either.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And who gets to decode what is common sense? Me? Or You?

I'm not going to have much sympathy for people who fuck their own lives up, and then given an option to potentially regain their rights in accordance with the law, fails to do so, and fuck their life up some more.
Stop being obtuse.
LOL, learn a new word?

I'm very fucking not obtuse.

You don't get to interpret the law with whatever you want to call common sense and I don't either.
Assuming you are a cop, why not?
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:40:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If he was a vet, I would be outraged, but a dope smoking felon? Fuck him.

Apparently, he has not been rehabilitated and is in need of some remedial negative reinforcement.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:40:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

A member who uses Jeff Lebowski as a username and avatar has never tried pot.

I'm sure if we get a ronjeremy member he'll be a virgin.
View Quote
Well, if that’s the limit of your logic...  anyway, I’ve got a TBI from the Corps and I’ve been shot (not an easy recovery, bone grafts, Staph-e, all sorts of,fun).  The TBI is by far worse than the GSW and I could ride the opiate train all day long between the two injuries, but kratom works better and doesn’t get me high nor and I only take it when needed, so fuck your bullshit, you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about, and by being stupidly and willfully uninformed, you hurt people like me that want to avoid addictive, mind altering drugs.  Think about that when you hit reply.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:41:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Also, I’ve passed a DOD poly on the pot question, how about you?
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:42:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes. I should get a lawyer to fight for my rights back from a government who takes rights away over petty shit like growing weed.

We have to remember though from another poster that's it on the same level as rape, and pedophilia though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of the biggest POS's I've ever met is in a wheel chair. It's even been rumored that he can walk. You can't judge a book by its cover OP. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Not to mention the fact that he could get a lawyer and get his rights back. Wonder why he's never done that.
Yes. I should get a lawyer to fight for my rights back from a government who takes rights away over petty shit like growing weed.

We have to remember though from another poster that's it on the same level as rape, and pedophilia though.
I remember learning from my middle school DARE class that pot was the gateway drug that leads to rape and pedophilia.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:42:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well, if that’s the limit of your logic...  anyway, I’ve got a TBI from the Corps and I’ve been shot (not an easy recovery, bone grafts, Staph-e, all sorts of,fun).  The TBI is by far worse than the GSW and I could ride the opiate train all day long between the two injuries, but kratom works better and doesn’t get me high nor and I only take it when needed, so fuck your bullshit, you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about, and by being stupidly and willfully uninformed, you hurt people like me that want to avoid addictive, mind altering drugs.  Think about that when you hit reply.
View Quote
My main man. I remember you from the other Kratom thread. Thank you for your service to our Country and for speaking up in behalf of all us Kratomites. God bless you, dude.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:55:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am watching the same episode.
Broke numerous laws - yes he can hunt from his vehicle. Nit sure if he shot across the road (illegal here in NY). Way too close to a dwelling (500 feet here).

If I was a convicted felon I guess I would have made sure years ago if a muzzleloader was a firearm or not in Maine. In NY it is, even if you do not need an FFL to purchase one.

Oh, and there is the part where he had to check off if he was a convicted felon on the hunting license and he said "no". That has nothing to do with his old pot needles.

I avoid committing felonies by knowing laws, so I do not lose my gun or other rights.
View Quote
I am so glad I don't live north.

You people are so fucked up about guns. Any paralyzed individual would be most likely be helped by a Tennessean or even a Tennessee game warden/ police officer/ state trooper in taking the shot.

Quit being stupid.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:56:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Smarter yet, don't be a felon then you won't make yourself a second class citizen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do your time, all rights restored.

Stop making second class citizens.  Especially over a plant.
Smarter yet, don't be a felon then you won't make yourself a second class citizen.
You have, like, the least intellectually sophisticated views ever dude.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:58:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
When they are ask me then. Your straw man isn't working on me. This guy got exactly what he asked for and no one to blame except himself, period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How are you going to feel when all guns are banned ?
When they are ask me then. Your straw man isn't working on me. This guy got exactly what he asked for and no one to blame except himself, period.
We won't have to lol. You've made it clear with your non-answer.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:06:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Funny how some people cannot make the connection that it's not the police, it's the politicians they vote for who make the laws they hate.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:13:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Funny how some people cannot make the connection that it's not the police, it's the politicians they vote for who make the laws they hate.
View Quote
Or it's, ya know, both. Fuck the Nuremberg defense.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:13:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Here's an even better one: plenty of people in this thread would GLADLY have any other human being thrown UNDER the prison for using what amounts to an herbal remedy instead of letting the pharmaceutical cartel pump them full of highly addictive narcotics and prescription opioids. They are part of the problem- part of the reason we live in such a cuckolded society that is chomping at the bit for more laws/regulations.

You learn something new every day, right? Some people are only "freedom loving patriots" until it comes time to punish fellow citizens with the full weight of Government authority for ingesting plants they don't like. Then they jack off in the closet while Government and arbitrary, propaganda-driven laws fuck over everyone else for them. They want the violence and harm of door kicking, arrests, civil forfeiture- but they want to get off on watching Government do it in their behalf. They don't want to risk themselves to drive that agenda- but they'll gladly give the same men in uniform that they claim to admire NO choice but to expose themselves to the risks that come with such tasks.

I don't smoke pot, even though it would probably help reduce my level of pain. But these are the same people who want to ban Kratom, which I do use, which DOES make the difference between me being a burden on my family and being a hard working provider for my now 4 year old son. They want it to be a felony- for me to have the choice of rotting in jail while my family suffers, OR simply letting the biggest motherfucking drug dealers on planet earth pump me full of prescription narcotic opiates. It's simple: These people see physical disability as weakness, and they want people like me to hurry up and get the fuck out of the gene pool. They'd rather we just suffer and die than imagine a world where people can choose an option that they don't like. It's psychopathic, honestly. It's fucking sick.

Take it from the same guy who occasionally asks his doctor to stick a big-ass needle (that looks like it could be used as a murder weapon) in to his spinal cord pain for relief. My epidural site still hurts every single day- but it's a different kind of pain than the mechanical grinding, burning, aching sensation that I live with. It provides some small measure of relief and I am willing to accept what comes with it. I remember the first one I got- I could feel my toes and the tips of my fingers tingle and go numb.

And these faithful worshipers of Government authority want people like me to suffer? They get SO triggered by the fact that I voice support for Marijuana legalization that they accuse me of being an illegal drug user. Way to solve a debate- way to argue your point or present a logical, well-reasoned explanation for your position.

Fucking patriots, the lot of them.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:16:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I remember learning from my middle school DARE class that pot was the gateway drug that leads to rape and pedophilia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of the biggest POS's I've ever met is in a wheel chair. It's even been rumored that he can walk. You can't judge a book by its cover OP. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Not to mention the fact that he could get a lawyer and get his rights back. Wonder why he's never done that.

So you've met Undefined in person

Were his jack boots well polished?
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#15]
With all due respect to the BS that most gun laws are, what is a functional quadriplegic? Can he use his arms or not?
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:25:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, Jeff...  I laughed.....
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:29:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So you've met Undefined in person

Were his jack boots well polished?
View Quote
My jackboots are polished with the tears of incarcerated drug peddlers and their cuck supporters.

Thankfully, I have a near limitless supply.

And my motherfucking gig line is straight.

Unfortunately, my hat burned up in a fire some time back. Shame. I liked that hat.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:38:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My jackboots are polished with the tears of incarcerated drug peddlers and their cuck supporters.

Unfortunately, my hat burned up in a fire some time back. Shame. I liked that hat.
View Quote
Good thing shitposting isn't illegal yet or you'd be playing checkers with "drug peddlers" in general population.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:46:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Good thing shitposting isn't illegal yet or you'd be playing checkers with "drug peddlers" in general population.
View Quote
You do know you are in GD, right??
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:51:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You do know you are in GD, right??
View Quote
LoL
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 2:00:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Whatever you say, Captain America. Truth is, you're going after minnows when there are bass in the pond. You want to incarcerate the most powerful drug peddlers and stop their cartel from killing our nation? Then go raid Purdue Pharma or McKesson's headquarters. But right now, if you want to find one their enablers/supporters...then go look for a reflective surface and arrest it.

Shame to hear about your hat...you should have seen my PPE after that industrial fire when my water pressure dropped- or after one of the many fully involved entrapment calls that I responded to.

Or...I could go on. Enjoy keeping that gig-line straight, boy it sounds like tough work.

Goodnight, ARFCOM. Some of y'all got some issues but I still have hope.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 5:10:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Big difference between an otherwise law-abiding person smoking weed (for whatever reason) and the unrestrained, taxpayer funded immigration of gang members, rapists, thieves and those who ascribe no particular value to the American way of life but instead seek to softly overthrow and "fundamentally transform" it. Can't you see a difference between those two things, dude?

Even if you want to argue that by some ridiculous stretch Marijuana somehow presents a danger to individuals, there isn't really any possible equivalence to the existential threat that illegal immigration poses to the United States of America. We're comparing apples and artillery here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“What part of illegal don’t you understand” is only allowed in immigration threads, and even then only if they are from the “official list of countries GD doesn’t like.”
Big difference between an otherwise law-abiding person smoking weed (for whatever reason) and the unrestrained, taxpayer funded immigration of gang members, rapists, thieves and those who ascribe no particular value to the American way of life but instead seek to softly overthrow and "fundamentally transform" it. Can't you see a difference between those two things, dude?

Even if you want to argue that by some ridiculous stretch Marijuana somehow presents a danger to individuals, there isn't really any possible equivalence to the existential threat that illegal immigration poses to the United States of America. We're comparing apples and artillery here.
Well, I guess it’s a good thing that the pot growing industry is so much less associated with criminality than immigration. Otherwise, your post might sound as absurd as comparing a pot growing enterprise leading to a felony conviction with some guy who smoked pot once.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 6:40:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
There are a number of cops around here that would say that having the firearm is OK if it is a muzzle-loader or air rifle.
They are wrong.  You can still get tagged for it.
View Quote
I grew up in MN and got tagged for "minor in possession of a firearm" with a Daisy BB rifle when I was 11. 1971.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
@jefflebowski

I know somewhat what you're going through with that TBI. I hit a tree with my ATV a few years back and got knocked out for a bit. CT scan said I wasn't going to die but besides that, doctors couldn't help. Horrible headaches. Brain felt like it was sloshing around for the next few years. Had trouble even nodding my head in agreement with people, or riding in cars due to bumps in the road. I did some research and apparently creatine is helpful. I took it for a while and I think it helped. Symptoms very slowly disappeared over years.

Prevention of complications related to traumatic brain injury in children and adolescents with creatine administration: an open label randomized pilot study.
Dietary supplement creatine protects against traumatic brain injury.
Creatine and Traumatic Brain Injury
Prevention of traumatic headache, dizziness and fatigue with creatine administration. A pilot study
Decrease in N-Acetylaspartate Following Concussion May Be Coupled to Decrease in Creatine

Best of luck
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 8:18:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
State of Maine considers a muzzleloader a firearm?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Write a functional quadriplegic felon for having a gun on that North Woods Law show on animal planet.

Fucking possum cops I swear.

He was busted over 30 years ago for growing pot.

These assfucks are some gun seizing kingsmen, shitbirds at their finest.

Oh yeah, the gun was a freaking muzzleloader.
State of Maine considers a muzzleloader a firearm?
So does Georgia
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 8:37:27 AM EDT
[#26]
I don't give a fuck if some old guy who used to grow some pot owns a firearm.

Stupid fucking law.

The prosecutor would NOT want me on the fucking jury.

God damn draconian fucking gun laws.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 8:43:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Oh..........you guys who want a silenced gun without the bullshit NFA garbage can buy the Maxim50........muzzleloader shotgun IIRC.

FUCK stupid draconian gun laws.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 8:48:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Look I'm not some rabid anti-cop guy.  Its a shitty, tough job that I would not want to have to do.  One of those damned if you do damned if you don't kinda jobs, oh and you could get killed on any given day ...... that being said I can't stand game wardens and the amount of "power" they have is ridiculous.  They should be checking for hunting licenses and tags, that's it.  And I almost want to say they should only be doing that on public properties.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 8:48:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm not a felon, fuck off if you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
fuck a bunch of felons, their felon buddies and their enablers.
Rights for me.... but not for thee....
Hey we have another gun grabber here! This thread seems to be full of them.

Freedom is scary yo!
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 8:51:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Freedom is scary yo!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
fuck a bunch of felons, their felon buddies and their enablers.
Rights for me.... but not for thee....

Freedom is scary yo!
It does?

I haven't read other posts.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 8:59:04 AM EDT
[#31]
NVM
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 9:27:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Look I'm not some rabid anti-cop guy.  Its a shitty, tough job that I would not want to have to do.  One of those damned if you do damned if you don't kinda jobs, oh and you could get killed on any given day ...... that being said I can't stand game wardens and the amount of "power" they have is ridiculous.  They should be checking for hunting licenses and tags, that's it.  And I almost want to say they should only be doing that on public properties.
View Quote
Agree! Game Wardens are important, but most I have ever met were a$$holes.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 9:58:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Snowflake, I'm not the one who is so emotionally disturbed by another person's belief that I feel the need to reflexively smear them with criminal accusations.

You guys should get out of the house more.
View Quote

Snowflake...lol WTF? All you do is reply to people with insults that don't agree with you. You supposedly have brain damage and call me disturbed...

And I never said you were breaking the law smoking pot. All you asked is if I thought you were doing illegal stuff. That is pretty wide net there. Pot is legal in some states.

BTW how much do you smoke for "medicinal" purposes to keep up the good fight for maryjane?
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 10:03:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's almost like normal people go their entire life without going to fucking prison.

Weird.
You ever drink alcohol?
No
Be cooler if you did.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 10:05:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I've met very few nice game wardens but there are some out there...

The more tickets they write and less game that is out there means less dollars, which means they have to write more tickets, etc., etc....never ending circle.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Funny I always hear that liberals are the only gun grabbers. Always a suprise to see conservatives talking about limiting 2a rights.

Lmao just kidding it’s old hat by now.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 10:11:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The more tickets they write and less game that is out there means less dollars, which means they have to write more tickets, etc., etc....never ending circle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorta like the government keeps making new laws to make more criminals to keep that cash flow going. Sorta like the guy in the above Story....
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 10:22:37 AM EDT
[#38]
No fucks given.

You engage in activity that gets you convicted of a felony, then bitch about those enforcing the penalties resulting from that conviction?

Yet the game warden is the shitbird?

What am I missing? Seems like a lot of shitbirds in that scenario, starting with the convicted felon as number one. Then one can make the case for possibly the politicians who created the laws. Then maybe the people who voted for the politicians who made the law. Way down the list is the actual guy enforcing the law.

But go ahead and bitch about the game warden. That’ll create real change.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 10:44:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I grew up in MN and got tagged for "minor in possession of a firearm" with a Daisy BB rifle when I was 11. 1971.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are a number of cops around here that would say that having the firearm is OK if it is a muzzle-loader or air rifle.
They are wrong.  You can still get tagged for it.
OMG clearly you are a piece of shit felon who can't be trusted with a muzzleloader.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No fucks given.

You engage in activity that gets you convicted of a felony, then bitch about those enforcing the penalties resulting from that conviction?

What am I missing? Seems like a lot of shitbirds in that scenario, starting with the convicted felon as number one. Then one can make the case for possibly the politicians who created the laws. Then maybe the people who voted for the politicians who made the law. Way down the list is the actual guy enforcing the law.

But go ahead and bitch about the game warden. That’ll create real change.
View Quote
You are missing the part where laws are supposed to be just, and free men have a duty to nullify them if they are not.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You are missing the part where laws are supposed to be just, and free men have a duty to nullify them if they are not.
View Quote
Who said the law was unjust? You are also missing the part where he had all those years to apply to have his gun rights reinstated legally.

Being a just or supposedly unjust law has nothing to do with it. He broke the law. We don't get to pick and choose which ones we want to follow.

Take responsibility for one's own actions.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Or the shitbird is felon with a gun..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Write a functional quadriplegic felon for having a gun on that North Woods Law show on animal planet.

Fucking possum cops I swear.

He was busted over 30 years ago for growing pot.

These assfucks are some gun seizing kingsmen, shitbirds at their finest.

Oh yeah, the gun was a freaking muzzleloader.
Or the shitbird is felon with a gun..
Tell me...what did he do that was morally wrong?  What did he do that caused others harm?  The cop is a shit bird.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 11:35:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So many feelz in this thread.

Game Wardens enforce the laws we collectively have agreed should be followed.  Don't like them - work to change them.

It took me a few minutes to find the forms this guy would need to submit to obtain a blackpowder license in Maine as a prohibited person.

I don't know if it's a case of "laws don't apply to me" or he has tried in vain to obtain the correct permits or retire his rights.  But it seems rather absurd to place all of the blame at the feet of the Warden's service.
View Quote
Good to know you support enforcement of the SAFE act.  Enjoy your new VA gun laws when they get rammed up your ass when the Dems in NOVA are running your state.  Don't worry though...you can work to change it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 11:40:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
No fucks given.

But go ahead and bitch about the game warden. That'll create real change.
View Quote
Bullshit.  People who enforce shit laws are just as guilty or more so.  After all, the politician who wrote the law and the people who voted for them are not the ones willing to take money to shove a gun in your face.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
I am pretty sure everybody knows that.  They are also smart enough to know that the laws are worthless without someone willing to take money to enforce them.  These people who do that are either willing to compromise their beliefs for money or they are of the same opinion as the politicians.

Example: My state where my Sheriff pretty much told the state government to fuck off on the Mag ban...
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 11:58:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Bullshit.  People who enforce shit laws are just as guilty or more so.  After all, the politician who wrote the law and the people who voted for them are not the ones willing to take money to shove a gun in your face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Funny thing about how this country works, we elect the officials that make the laws.

So if you have shit laws in your state, who do you have to blame?

Quoted:

Example: My state where my Sheriff pretty much told the state government to fuck off on the Mag ban...
We don't tolerate shit gun laws in VT. Even the Dems know they'd be run out of town with pitchforks if they mess with our guns.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No fucks given.

But go ahead and bitch about the game warden. That'll create real change.
So I suppose the only alternative is just to not have law enforcement. You sound like some of the folks in Baltimore who don’t want to be policed then bitch when the homicide rate goes way up because they got their wish.

Any problems with the laws aren’t cured or fixed by law enforcement just not enforcing them. You understand that, right?
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So I suppose the only alternative is just to not have law enforcement. You sound like some of the folks in Baltimore who don’t want to be policed then bitch when the homicide rate goes way up because they got their wish.

Any problems with the laws aren’t cured or fixed by law enforcement just not enforcing them. You understand that, right?
View Quote
Well, the individuals protecting civilization herself from the evils of exogenous cannabinoid receptor agonists had better wake up. They have decades of work to catch up with in prosecuting adult lawbreakers who consent to buttsex or blowjobs. Did you know that as of 2017, thirteen states still ban all forms of "sodomy-" some including oral sex within their definition? Regardless of the participants' genders, it's illegal in: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Utah.

It's the law, goddamnit. If you don't like it, well you'd better tell your politicians to change it- because we all know how much they care about the demands and pleadings of We The People.

I wonder how many of you prohibition cheerleaders are sex offenders?
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#50]
I wonder how many of you prohibition cheerleaders are sex offenders?
View Quote
His post did not call for that kind of childish insult. WTF is wrong with you?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top