Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 6:02:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting. Well if that's the case i will say you should rate the NATO symbol too. And I can see why the dog tags are overkill with branch icons. Have wondered about that one myself.

That being said, that's all I should probably say. Because between a lifer 01er, a site staff 01er, and a fucking 13er, we all know who gets ban hammered in that scenario.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Zeus, do you have enough tags over there under your name?  lol
I’m thinking of taking the NRA instructor course, and maybe becoming a Free Mason.  
Lol do it. Hell, join the Marine Corps while you're at it. Might as well make that stack as ridiculously stacked as possible.  Do it for the ARFCOM credz!
Why would he even have to join the Marine Corps?

He never joined the U.S. Army, and has that logo. Apparently, the only standard is to have served in a loosely analogous organization. Therefore, he can probably make the case based on the USMC sentry role at the White House and his bear hat days.

I don’t think he’s trying hard enough.

Slacker, that man.
*blades at 45 and slowly backs out of thread*

I don't know what's going on here, but I'm out!
We’re making fun of an absurd ruling made by a Canadian on the use of these icons.

For example, NATO symbol represents allied service, but said allied service qualifies for US symbol as well. Yet, US military personnel, who are part of NATO, do not rate NATO symbol.

Then there’s the whole, “what’s the point of the dog tags if all types of service are already represented with their own icon?”

We’ve gotten flair crazy.

We really need to have a talk about the flair.

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/600x600/14303485/stan-flair-office-space.jpg
Interesting. Well if that's the case i will say you should rate the NATO symbol too. And I can see why the dog tags are overkill with branch icons. Have wondered about that one myself.

That being said, that's all I should probably say. Because between a lifer 01er, a site staff 01er, and a fucking 13er, we all know who gets ban hammered in that scenario.
If December ’12 is when the 13ers start, shouldn’t you get to be considered a 14er?
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 6:20:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Never understood it either.  Specially when Kacey Musgraves is around...
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Jesus you guys need help. Ain't no meat between them buns!
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 6:45:27 AM EDT
[#4]
So Mila Kunis is a communist bitch , which really can't be argued after the shit we've seen from her , and Taylor Swift is just hot ... ?

Doesn't matter that Taylor is a FHRC supporter ???

Mila , ant so many others , are way fucking hotter than Taylor Swift ....
If you brown bagged Taylor Swift you wouldn't think of hitting that - you shouldn't anyways and if you would I'm going with the previous 96% of GD comment from earlier in the thread.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 6:57:39 AM EDT
[#5]
She's tall, slender, and young, with an apparent personality that's interesting.

Some people find that combination attractive. Apparently a bunch are in ARFcom GD.

She's not quite my type, but I can see some of the appeal. Were it remotely possible, I'd probably be plenty willing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 7:27:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 7:34:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We’re making fun of an absurd ruling made by a Canadian on the use of these icons.

For example, NATO symbol represents allied service, but said allied service qualifies for US symbol as well. Yet, US military personnel, who are part of NATO, do not rate NATO symbol.

Then there’s the whole, “what’s the point of the dog tags if all types of service are already represented with their own icon?”

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/600x600/14303485/stan-flair-office-space.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m thinking of taking the NRA instructor course, and maybe becoming a Free Mason.  
Lol do it. Hell, join the Marine Corps while you're at it. Might as well make that stack as ridiculously stacked as possible.  Do it for the ARFCOM credz!

He never joined the U.S. Army, and has that logo. Apparently, the only standard is to have served in a loosely analogous organization. Therefore, he can probably make the case based on the USMC sentry role at the White House and his bear hat days.

Slacker, that man.

I wanted an S-tank, but the Canadian said no.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:04:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Tay Tay thread.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:07:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:12:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slacker, that man.

Is the rule NATO members only?
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slacker, that man.

Yes, partner countries don’t count.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now you done did it! @Sylvan is gonna take that as a challenge.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So Mila Kunis is a communist bitch , which really can't be argued after the shit we've seen from her , and Taylor Swift is just hot ... ?

If you brown bagged Taylor Swift you wouldn't think of hitting that - you shouldn't anyways and if you would I'm going with the previous 96% of GD comment from earlier in the thread.
View Quote
Uhmm...you HAVE seen this right?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
That pic is just wrong, but so funny.

Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Place is loaded with obese perverts who can't get laid and phony self-righteous hoping nobody discovers their secrets.

Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:32:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Thread fail.  Needs more Tay Tay.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:34:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slacker, that man.

Interdasting. So, for any foreign military, it’s either zero flair, or three pieces - no in between.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:38:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:49:02 AM EDT
[#19]
She's a bony skank with a man ass;  but if you pretend to believe she's hot you're accepted by a portion of the tribe.

It's an easy way to appear to be cool without actually being cool; sort of like the Glock love thing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:00:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She's a bony skank with a man ass;  but if you pretend to believe she's hot you're accepted by a portion of the tribe.

It's an easy way to appear to be cool without actually being cool; sort of like the Glock love thing.
View Quote
Lot of chubby chasers here.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:03:22 AM EDT
[#22]
She's a beautiful, successful, skinny, beautiful white girl.

Duh.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#23]
TS is an absolute goddess but she's way too tall for me. I saw cute little Danica Patrick on Fox News a couple of days ago. She is more my type. Should be OK if I do the driving.

Sorry Taylor; I'm going to have to let you go in favor of Danica.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:07:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She is a sexy, talented, conservative entrepreneur. We'd all like to take turns licking her ass hole.
View Quote
I thought it was this.  I didn't follow it when it kicked off but it appears she regularly sticks it to the PC/SJW/White Knight shitbirds on various social networks.  Plus, some here find her smoking hot, I guess.  She's cute, yeah, but suffers from terminal Noassatall.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:09:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
People see what they want to see.  I see an attractive young woman, you see a man's ass.

Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Carrie Underwood
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:12:34 AM EDT
[#27]
I see no reason to hate on her, she just not my taste.  I like them a little "womanish".  
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:12:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If Mila Kunis took over for Vladimir Putin himself i'd still bang before Tay-Tay.

Only competition there is H. Duff.
View Quote
Mila, for sure.
And Selena Gomez for me...

Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:13:05 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote
Not my type at all, but I have a profound respect for the fact I have yet to see a tattoo on her. If she has one, it’s discreet.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's more of a troll than anything else.
View Quote
It's funny when the closeted homos and chubby chasers unironically out themselves.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:15:47 AM EDT
[#31]
What is ARFCOMS obsession with Taylor Swift ?

It's simple, the guys who like her are gay. They also like trannies.

Real men don't like twigs that look like boys with too much make-up
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It may be flat but that little jiggle....
View Quote
The butt and legs aren't the parts that are supposed to jiggle.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:19:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Mila, for sure.

https://iscale.iheart.com/catalog/artist/57706
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Mila Kunis took over for Vladimir Putin himself i'd still bang before Tay-Tay.

Mila, for sure.

Selena makes my peepee feel funny. I find her attractive, but the I start to feel weird as I notice she has such a baby face... then it starts to repulse me and excite me simultaneously. I guess that must be what people who are into trannies like about it.

Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:20:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What is ARFCOMS obsession with Taylor Swift ?

It's simple, the guys who like her are gay. They also like trannies.

Real men don't like twigs that look like boys with too much make-up
View Quote
If you look at this and see a boy or a tranny ..... I think you just really badly want to look at boys or trannies.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Taylor swift has been known to visit fans in the hospital out of the blue.  She's invited terminally ill fans to her concerts, given them all-access backstage passes, and hung out with them.  She's basically an all-around decent person, aside from her tendency to not be able to hold a relationship with a dude for very long.

Plus, I don't care what all you haters say: I'd do unspeakable things to that lady.  I'd give her enough material for a whole new album.

Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#36]
You're not supposed to understand obsession.....or fun.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Not my type at all, but I have a profound respect for the fact I have yet to see a tattoo on her. If she has one, it’s discreet.
View Quote
That's a damn good point....I see absolutely no reason why women ruin an awesome canvass with shit you can hang on a wall, it's going to look like shit as she ages....
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:22:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sorry, but Taylor is just Justin in drag...
View Quote
Wrong.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Its been reported that the skinheads LOVE Taylor Swift, being that she's a pale skinny blonde haired female
I've always figured that was the basis for some people here liking her.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#41]
She is a good looking successful business woman

Her childhood home is a few miles from me, and people around here know her family. Very good people.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Its been reported that the skinheads LOVE Taylor Swift, being that she's a pale skinny blonde haired female
I've always figured that was the basis for some people here liking her.
View Quote
You don't have to be a 88er to enjoy Aryan Goddesses you know.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:29:16 AM EDT
[#43]
I think it started out as kinda joke like the Arf "87" / "Foing" etc one day and some people ran with it.  I remember a day where the front page was a literal orgy of TayTay threads and it just kinda stuck and is now part of Arf tradition.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:43:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Selena makes my peepee feel funny. I find her attractive, but the I start to feel weird as I notice she has such a baby face... then it starts to repulse me and excite me simultaneously.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e35c33842caee483d6863ebb6371bc31/tumblr_inline_oewcybPTEJ1supl3a_400.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mila, for sure.

Selena makes my peepee feel funny. I find her attractive, but the I start to feel weird as I notice she has such a baby face... then it starts to repulse me and excite me simultaneously.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e35c33842caee483d6863ebb6371bc31/tumblr_inline_oewcybPTEJ1supl3a_400.gif
Until about the past 100 years, people reproduced at a much earlier age due to shorter life spans.  I believe the attraction to the young look is the long period of time before that (all of our history), that the young, by our standards today, reproduced.  Survival of the fittest type thing, traits what works best to perpetuate the species carries forward.  Law says no, animal instinct says yes, thus an attraction towards the look, in a legal age package.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If you look at this and see a boy or a tranny ..... I think you just really badly want to look at boys or trannies.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/284627/tay_tay_2-413382.JPG
View Quote
This!  Or you're a chubby chaser.

That is one fine looking woman.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Well, more of a “4-channization of GD” thing.

Bandwagons have to be followed, or you lose that emotional high of feeling like part of the bandwagon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a GD thing.  I'm just glad they finally moved on from trannies, furries and my little fucking pony.
Well, more of a “4-channization of GD” thing.

Bandwagons have to be followed, or you lose that emotional high of feeling like part of the bandwagon.
I think this particular fad is from Reddit, where the theory is that she is secretly alt right.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 12:21:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I think this particular fad is from Reddit, where the theory is that she is secretly alt right.
View Quote
That came from the Chans.

Behead those who insult Tay Tay.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 12:29:08 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhmm...you HAVE seen this right?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/405585/IMG_2103-413333.JPG
Ahh shit , well I can't go on living now ...
'cause there aren't shitloads of pictures of good looking people at their worst on the internet.

Taylor Swift apparently makes it a point to not go out without hours of preparation just in case someone takes a picture.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 12:30:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah, I don't get it either. Her music is mediocre at best and she's ugly.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top