Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:04:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Are Filipino girls easier?  This one graduated as Cum Laude!  Which, apparently, has nothing to do with bukkake.

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:15:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are some cute ones but I don't have a fetish for them.
View Quote
This, and they stay cute until their running gear wears out, then all asian women seem to tank.

My first was asian.  LBFMPBR.  Holy shit that girl could fuck, I got taught right.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:36:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I find the darker skinned Asians to be the most attractive. Had a banker from SE Asia that I would invent reasons to see. WOW that woman was hot...
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:38:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are Filipino girls easier?  This one graduated as Cum Laude!  Which, apparently, has nothing to do with bukkake.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/105802/Screenshot_20180110-150228-416226.png
View Quote
@disco_jon75

I hate the word "Easy" in describing filipinos, since it implies they are all whores. They are "easy" in the sense that they don't have the same high standards that American women do... at least not in proportion to their hotness.

For instance. A woman in America that is a 5 or higher, is going to expect you to be a 7 or higher, and have a really high income, be tall, etc. Before any ARFCom women chime in to bitch at me for this,... it is MERELY a reflection of the dating economy. For one reason or another, there is way more demand for women, than there is demand for men. For a number of other contributing factors (Obesity lowering the available pool of attractive women), this leads to a situation where any woman who has ever stepped virtual foot on a singles site in the last 10 or so years..... has an overinflated sense of self worth. Because guys are getting increasingly desperate, many women even below 5... end up punching well above themselves.

You go to the Philippines, and the situations seem to be a bit reversed. In the Philippines, obesity is rare... so most women are in really good shape. This means that there is a much higher hot/not ratio because you don't have too many "would be hot" women that are lost to obesity like we have in America. This contributes to women in the Philippines having a much more down-to-earth standards and more equitable relationship with men in general. If you are white, you are going to appear as "Exotic" and very attractive to them... ESPECIALLY if you aren't morbidly obese and in your 20s or 30s.

Granted, you DO have to watch out for women who are just going to use you for your bank account... but women like that exist in America too. You also have to watch for women who are just looking for a ticket to the US...

The reason I recommend the Philippines over say, Ukraine, Russia, etc... is because the Philippines has a GENUINE HISTORICAL AFFINITY for America and Americans.... unlike Eastern Block nations. In fact, Filipinos have a higher opinion of America than Americans do. Filipinos also do find white people to be very VERY attractive. Just being a white guy of average looks, puts you into almost rockstar status over there. I can't tell you how many times, my wife tells me how all her friends keep teasing her about how handsome I am. I can't tell you how many times I was told how "Gwapo" I am. I know Spanish, and Gwapo is the same as the Spanish word Guapo which just means handsome... so believe me. Just don't be morbidly obese.

A great warning flag, from what I've heard, is that if a Filipino woman doesn't want to introduce you to her entire family... she is likely using you. Filipinos have a lot of pride, and using a guy as a stepping stone is a huge dishonor to a Filipino family. If they are serious about you... they are going to want to introduce you to their family rather than "hide" you. It also is a good idea to pursue a woman of your own age. Now, to be fair, large age differences in couples isn't taboo in Filipino culture.... but still. I feel even while a younger woman may indeed fall in love with a much older man... I just think a huge age difference just increases the chances that she's just a golddigger. So only pursue women half your age, with extreme caution. Also, if you meet a girl at a bar... and took her home and fucked her.... don't be STUPID and marry her just because she's hot. There is almost a 90% chance that she's a prostitute. If you're one of those guys who ONLY Cares about looks, and goes off and marries the hottest girl you can find at a bar... you're dumber than shit and deserve what comes to you. Better bet to find a wife at a church or some sort of ministry.

I met my wife on a Christian singles dating site and she is VERY active in her church. Going with a good traditional Christian filipina, in my opinion, is probably the best way to go. She will treat you like a king, and, unless you're a dickhole... your natural inclination will be to treat her like the humble queen she is.

I absolutely love my wife. She has the best, sweetest personality I've ever met. I honestly feel like someday she is going to give me diabetes. She is also super hot, at least in my eyes. IF You are a decent guy, and you're Christian... I highly recommend either joing a Christian dating site and trying to chat up a cute Christian Filipina... OR perhaps just fly there and volunteer with a local church, ministry, or mission. You go to the Philippines without a ring on your finger, and you will be swamped by people trying to introduce you to a sister or cousin or something.

If you are looking to be a man-slut.... Makati (It is in Metro Manila area) is the place for that, from what I've heard.

Regardless, I highly recommend any single American guy visit the Philippines at least once. It really is a wonderful place to visit, lots of beautiful women, and their food is delicious. Also, your money goes quite far in the Philippines.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The ones in Japan hated "round eye"
View Quote
They hate everyone
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:47:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Then you have no problem doing Lena
http://i.imgur.com/ob79z0H.jpg

Ed
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like women with vaginas, yes.

Ed
Damn it, ED!! Give us a NSFL (Not Safe For Life) warning before you post that!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:49:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@disco_jon75

I hate the word "Easy" in describing filipinos, since it implies they are all whores. They are "easy" in the sense that they don't have the same high standards that American women do... at least not in proportion to their hotness.

For instance. A woman in America that is a 5 or higher, is going to expect you to be a 7 or higher, and have a really high income, be tall, etc. Before any ARFCom women chime in to bitch at me for this,... it is MERELY a reflection of the dating economy. For one reason or another, there is way more demand for women, than there is demand for men. For a number of other contributing factors (Obesity lowering the available pool of attractive women), this leads to a situation where any woman who has ever stepped virtual foot on a singles site in the last 10 or so years..... has an overinflated sense of self worth. Because guys are getting increasingly desperate, many women even below 5... end up punching well above themselves.

You go to the Philippines, and the situations seem to be a bit reversed. In the Philippines, obesity is rare... so most women are in really good shape. This means that there is a much higher hot/not ratio because you don't have too many "would be hot" women that are lost to obesity like we have in America. This contributes to women in the Philippines having a much more down-to-earth standards and more equitable relationship with men in general. If you are white, you are going to appear as "Exotic" and very attractive to them... ESPECIALLY if you aren't morbidly obese and in your 20s or 30s.

Granted, you DO have to watch out for women who are just going to use you for your bank account... but women like that exist in America too. You also have to watch for women who are just looking for a ticket to the US...

The reason I recommend the Philippines over say, Ukraine, Russia, etc... is because the Philippines has a GENUINE HISTORICAL AFFINITY for America and Americans.... unlike Eastern Block nations. In fact, Filipinos have a higher opinion of America than Americans do. Filipinos also do find white people to be very VERY attractive. Just being a white guy of average looks, puts you into almost rockstar status over there. I can't tell you how many times, my wife tells me how all her friends keep teasing her about how handsome I am. I can't tell you how many times I was told how "Gwapo" I am. I know Spanish, and Gwapo is the same as the Spanish word Guapo which just means handsome... so believe me. Just don't be morbidly obese.

A great warning flag, from what I've heard, is that if a Filipino woman doesn't want to introduce you to her entire family... she is likely using you. Filipinos have a lot of pride, and using a guy as a stepping stone is a huge dishonor to a Filipino family. If they are serious about you... they are going to want to introduce you to their family rather than "hide" you. It also is a good idea to pursue a woman of your own age. Now, to be fair, large age differences in couples isn't taboo in Filipino culture.... but still. I feel even while a younger woman may indeed fall in love with a much older man... I just think a huge age difference just increases the chances that she's just a golddigger. So only pursue women half your age, with extreme caution. Also, if you meet a girl at a bar... and took her home and fucked her.... don't be STUPID and marry her just because she's hot. There is almost a 90% chance that she's a prostitute. If you're one of those guys who ONLY Cares about looks, and goes off and marries the hottest girl you can find at a bar... you're dumber than shit and deserve what comes to you. Better bet to find a wife at a church or some sort of ministry.

I met my wife on a Christian singles dating site and she is VERY active in her church. Going with a good traditional Christian filipina, in my opinion, is probably the best way to go. She will treat you like a king, and, unless you're a dickhole... your natural inclination will be to treat her like the humble queen she is.

I absolutely love my wife. She has the best, sweetest personality I've ever met. I honestly feel like someday she is going to give me diabetes. She is also super hot, at least in my eyes. IF You are a decent guy, and you're Christian... I highly recommend either joing a Christian dating site and trying to chat up a cute Christian Filipina... OR perhaps just fly there and volunteer with a local church, ministry, or mission. You go to the Philippines without a ring on your finger, and you will be swamped by people trying to introduce you to a sister or cousin or something.

If you are looking to be a man-slut.... Makati (It is in Metro Manila area) is the place for that, from what I've heard.

Regardless, I highly recommend any single American guy visit the Philippines at least once. It really is a wonderful place to visit, lots of beautiful women, and their food is delicious. Also, your money goes quite far in the Philippines.
View Quote
From what I've seen in my area, Filipina's act more like hoodrats than any other women.
They don't like whites.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:51:14 AM EDT
[#8]
If I end up single again Japan is one country I will peruse in the hope of finding love.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
For the most part, I do not find most Asian women of any sort to be that attractive.  Too small and skinny. If they don't fuck their natural hair color up, I do find their natural hair to be very beautiful if left long.

I did think one Japanese actress was stunningly beautiful. She was in that Last Samurai movie with Tom Cruise.  Of course, she had long, natural hair and was wearing traditional Japanese garb.
View Quote
The Japanese love interest in Shogun was prettier.

Yoko Shimada

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:53:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I like how they moan. Its like stepping on a cats tail

At least that is what ive learned from jap pron
View Quote
Lol

OP, Asian women from any.nationality is good in my book as long as they're attractive.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:58:18 AM EDT
[#11]
They are cute. But I find that most are lacking in the boobs and butt area. I've always had a thing for Philippina women.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 7:59:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
From what I've seen in my area, Filipina's act more like hoodrats than any other women.
They don't like whites.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@disco_jon75

They don't like whites.
LOL. California, right?
Americans of Filipino heritage are vastly different from Filipinos born in the Philippines. FWIW, I know of a few American Filipino women here in America that seem like decent people.

For instance, we have Michelle Malkin ... but we also unfortunately have Yvette Falarca.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:02:15 AM EDT
[#13]
I like all women
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#14]
In this thread there are two kinds of guys... those that have dated / married an Asian and those who have an easy life.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:05:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
@disco_jon75

View Quote
Been overseas too, and yes obesity is not nearly as common over there.  So for looks, they do have that over American women.

Some hotties in that vid.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:05:39 AM EDT
[#16]
87% less fat
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:07:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Never dated any.  The closest was a half Japanese, half Yugoslavian girl.  Hot but nuts.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Met my first in the late 80's. In CONUS. In my Army uniform. If I had been marine or navy, I probably would not have even gotten her name.

I got way more than that.

One of my fondest memories..
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:24:08 AM EDT
[#19]
I met my first Asian girl in grade school in about 1975-76 and I've been fascinated ever since.  It's not just Asians, though.  It's the darker skin, black hair, and brown eyes, so I'm also partial to Native American, hispanic and Middle-Eastern women, as well.  I married a girl from Indonesia and have come to prefer the more down-to-Earth, fun loving culture they came from.  Also, many of them have curves, especially up top.  I tease my wife that most Indonesian girls have some European blood from the 300 years when they were colonized by the Dutch.

Having said all that, I do think that beautiful Japanese girls are the prettiest girls in the world, of any race.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:25:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This. Have never been into Asian women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This. Have never been into Asian women.
Same.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:26:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Asian women are either hot or they’re not.  There is no “in between”.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Duh and or hello. Of course I like Japanese girls.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:56:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not really, I don't get their appeal
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Asian women are either hot or they’re not.  There is no “in between”.
View Quote
True. But.. Not. I get what you meant.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:02:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Japanese porn has led me to believe that Japanese Culture dictates that their women must wimper and cry during intercourse in a manner that sounds like they fnd the act unpleasurable or at least slightly against their will. Their constant childlike wimpering is a total boner killer.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:03:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Some beauties there, to be sure.

I could be wrong, but it also seems like they are so much happier than their American counterparts - the angry, vitriolic, entitled SJW American feminists.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Ed
View Quote
That pic should get you banned!
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:07:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I find them generally attractive, but think Koreans are prettier.
View Quote
Truth.

Of course it helped that Korea was a Japanese protectorate for so long breeding-wise.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#30]
I find women of Chinese decent to be more attractive as a whole than Japanese women.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:23:33 AM EDT
[#31]
you misspelled Korean
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:25:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Meh
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I like women with vaginas, yes.
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Ewww........you need to go to Hong Kong/Taiwan/China/Macau.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:30:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Fine to look at but i dont like having sex with a squeak toy
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:32:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Terminal case of yellow fever here.
Japanese women
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Never caught the yellow fever.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:36:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Married a Japanese girl, so that's a yes.

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Japanese girls are adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3R93V0LK1Q
View Quote
When you finally come to realize what they think about you, you won't find them as attractive.

And that's not a slur on you.  Trust me, Asian cultures are a short step or two away from genocides across the globe if they could get away with it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They seem friendly.
View Quote
They seem like "girls" too.

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#41]
All I will say is that if a friend emails you a pic of a cute Japanese girl in a bikini with large tracts of land, get an age verification before you go diving into the web for more pics...

Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#42]
I was stationed there for 2 years. I had a steady girlfriend. We enjoyed our time together. I can't say that I prefer Japanese women over any other race, but she suited me just fine.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:50:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The ones in Japan hated "round eye"
View Quote
Okinawa is not Japan.
I had no issues hookiing up in Japan, but it didnt hurt that I took Japanese in high school either.

I find some attractive, some I dont.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Ed
View Quote
That boy is in really poor physical shape...
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They's great til you yank down the panties and find a pixelated vag
View Quote
That runs East to West!
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Japanese porn has led me to believe that Japanese Culture dictates that their women must wimper and cry during intercourse in a manner that sounds like they fnd the act unpleasurable or at least slightly against their will.
View Quote
This was not my experience.
I think that's just a porn thing.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:59:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not really, I don't get their appeal
in this thread we discover who likes to catch instead
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:59:50 AM EDT
[#48]
It's incredibly dumb to be racist against chicks, even if you're actually racist. Why limit your options? If she's hot, she's hot.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:03:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Only one I ever had been with made me do a walk of shame at wee hours of the morning in a city I had never been in because her dad was coming over for breakfast

I just asked which way my buddies house was and she pointed and said a few miles that way
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 10:03:56 AM EDT
[#50]
I think the real question is why don’t Japanese men like their women?  Seems like they are more interested in sex robots
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top