User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:02:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Notice how they never actually solve any crimes?  They usually end up with some weak circumstantial evidence that will never hold up in court and then browbeat a confession out of the perp. If the bad guys just kept their mouths shut, they'd never go to jail.
View Quote
not to mention the case normally only REALLY gets solved WHILE THE TRIAL IS HAPPENING.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think you're my brother-in-law.
I try to get my in-laws to watch The First 48 to show them that real crime is solved by throwing the first idiot they can find into the box, and just picking at a string until the whole mess unravels. No fancy DNA testing, no finger prints, just someone blurting out "Taytay says Marcellus was beefing with Hooter over his girl, now Hooter dead and Marcellus hiding at his gramma's house out in the county."

I love to play "count the constitutional violations" when my in-laws watch those shows. They get really angry when I try to name the Supreme Court precedence off the top of my head without having to check Wikipedia.

Kharn
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because people like my dad watch it every night.

His shows rotate between:

1 Law & Order.
2. Bones .
3 Criminal minds.
4. CSI or NCIS.

He won't watch anything involving real crime solving or the like. I personally can't stand any of the show listed above.
I think you're my brother-in-law.
I try to get my in-laws to watch The First 48 to show them that real crime is solved by throwing the first idiot they can find into the box, and just picking at a string until the whole mess unravels. No fancy DNA testing, no finger prints, just someone blurting out "Taytay says Marcellus was beefing with Hooter over his girl, now Hooter dead and Marcellus hiding at his gramma's house out in the county."

Quoted:
Quoted:
Because people like my dad watch it every night.

His shows rotate between:

1 Law & Order.
2. Bones .
3 Criminal minds.
4. CSI or NCIS.

He won't watch anything involving real crime solving or the like. I personally can't stand any of the show listed above.
I hate shows like that. They all seem to show LEO running roughshod over peoples' rights.

Almost like were being conditioned to think its normal and dare I say, root for it against dehumanized bad guys.

Fuck TV.
I love to play "count the constitutional violations" when my in-laws watch those shows. They get really angry when I try to name the Supreme Court precedence off the top of my head without having to check Wikipedia.

Kharn
you meant you can't get the building manager to just let you into an apartment to search because youre the cops and you want to?

DAMN.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 11:10:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to like Law & Order: Jump to some conclusions, ruin someone's life and not even say sorry because we were totally wrong, but it got to be the same ole thing.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 12:11:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm not sure if "Unsub" is the dumbest part of that show or the gay hipster detective that carries a snub nosed revolver.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wat? You guys don't want to find out who the UNSUB is?

What the hell happened to the word suspect?
Thats Criminal Minds bruh.
I'm not sure if "Unsub" is the dumbest part of that show or the gay hipster detective that carries a snub nosed revolver.
IIRC there was an episode where he couldn't qualify with his Glock and he was unable to carry a weapon

Later on he had to use someone's back up J frame and drilled a guy between the eyes

He then had that Smith 66 or whatever he carries after that .
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 12:35:22 AM EDT
[#5]

the "people" who produce this foddle are only barely worse than the mouth-breathers watching it, who are victims of brainwashing.

the frumpy actresses don't excuse viewership, including the gothy emo one with the obnoxious dog collar.

the worst one has the be the fat bluehair with pink hair:

all this hate doesn't burn me up, it keeps me warm.  this genre is my favorite thing to hate on television; i'm glad it was brought up.

so many stupid fucking faces.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 1:00:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://dz01iyojmxk8t.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/06060601/crime-shows-fotor.jpg

the "people" who produce this foddle are only barely worse than the mouth-breathers watching it, who are victims of brainwashing.

the frumpy actresses don't excuse viewership, including the gothy emo one with the obnoxious dog collar.

the worst one has the be the fat bluehair with pink hair:

https://orig00.deviantart.net/0d20/f/2011/323/c/b/criminal_minds_tagline_wallpaper_by_nohara_toneriko-d4gopvl.jpg

all this hate doesn't burn me up, it keeps me warm.  this genre is my favorite thing to hate on television; i'm glad it was brought up.

so many stupid fucking faces.
View Quote
You ever watch NTSF:SD:SUV on
Comedy Central ?
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 1:33:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I liked the original Law and Order.  I could never get into Bones, though I do like David Boreanez that show was just weird.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top