Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 660
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hebrew_Battle_Rifle:
Long shipping times happen. For example, SARCO takes their time also. BUT, SARCO doesn't do their business on my money. My CC isn't charged by SARCO until the order actually ships. Not ONE of the posters in this thread queued in on that part of my rant.
I had a purpose for this thread and it was served.
I did send an email through the PSA website.
View Quote

OP you seriously think your weak ass $300 is the only think keeping the lights on at PSA? They are not doing their business on your money. They process at the time of the sale. Personally I’m glad they do that. I use a single specific account for online transactions and only keep money in there to make purchases. I order from them and know the money the money has been received. I don’t have to worry about getting hit a month later when something that I ordered ships. May 8th, really? Don’t ever order from some of the custom gear makers. You are going to be really pissed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#2]
More for me.

Good, cheap, fast, pick two. I treat PSA like a backorder system. By the time I get the item I ordered, I have another 2 paychecks in the bank. That's how I justify the money I spend with them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:23:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Immortan Joe: “Mediocre!”
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#4]
More ammo for the rest of us then, OP.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Because of this thread i just ordered 2000 9mm

See OP, you’re essentially costing me money
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:26:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#7]
These might help op

Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Long shipping times happen. For example, SARCO takes their time also. BUT, SARCO doesn't do their business on my money. My CC isn't charged by SARCO until the order actually ships. Not ONE of the posters in this thread queued in on that part of my rant.
View Quote
Big companies work that way a lot of the time.  Smaller companies seem to process the order and send it to shipping.  They charge it when they process it.   As long as it's timely and within their time they tell you I don't see how it matters much.  And if you pay off your credit cards every month, it's the credit card company's money anyway!  
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Whatever floats your boat OP.  I will keep buying from them.  I don't think your case is good.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:35:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USNGM2] [#10]
Well, ok.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:36:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lumpy196] [#11]
Originally Posted By DT-USA:
On the 8th of May?
View Quote
Yes, 4 business days ago.

Mommy brings cookies and milk faster
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:37:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Lol

I've been there but learned to be a bit more patient..
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Try Optics Planet next time OP.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#14]
de·cent
['des(?)nt]
ADJECTIVE

conforming with generally accepted standards of respectable or moral behavior.

"the good name of such a decent and innocent person"

synonyms: respectable · upright · upstanding · honorable · honest · on the level · [more]

appropriate; fitting.

"they would meet again after a decent interval"

synonyms: proper · correct · appropriate · apt · apposite · fitting · fit · [more]

not likely to shock or embarrass others.

"a decent high-necked dress"

of an acceptable standard; satisfactory.

"people need decent homes" · [more]

synonyms: satisfactory · reasonable · fair · acceptable · adequate · sufficient · [more]
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#15]
OP is trolling.

Any 12 year arfcom member knows how PSA works.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:40:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By DT-USA:
On the 8th of May?
View Quote
This. Did you expect the Amazon PRIME of ammo??? Come on you can't be that naive.....
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Bunch of battered housewives in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#18]
What a fresh new topic!
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

I hope you are having a great weekend! I always do my best to take care of our customers, and looked for a PM on here from you. I did not find one.  Have you e-mailed Customer Service, or tried to call us, if you believe that shipping times are past what you expected? If you have, what did they say? Please PM me your order number, and I can look into it, if you could not get ahold of customer service. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday, so I will not be able to get back with you until tomorrow once you do PM me.

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
Look at how fast Josiah got back to this thread on a Mother's Day Weekend.

Must have been that @ thingy
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#20]
I have never understood the PSA ships slow crap. I live in the middle of nowhere and still get my stuff in a week tops.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:50:00 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote
Josiah responded to my @ user name in very little time

I've had issues with PSA, but I had the CSR's Boss email and it always worked out well

Have you ever read the disclaimer you have to check B4 placing the order

Perhaps your rear would still be virgin, unless you are not
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#22]
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle
They charge the card when you order, so that they don't have to reprocess the order at shipment. At their volume (3000+ orders a day) the amount of failed CCs after an order has been packed would cost money and time(which is even more money). You ordered it, they took the money. As long as they ship within the promised timeline you don't have much of a legitimate argument.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#23]
OP your being way too demanding here, as they clearly state that they have high wait times for shipping of certain items.

I ordered a lower, it shipped the next day. I ordered an Upper and it shipped in like 3 days. I ordered ammo and it took about a week and a half.

But it's also not like other company's are that much faster either. I ordered a LPK from RRA's and it took a week and a half. I have ordered stuff from LAPG that took 2 weeks. ETC.

This isn't amazon.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:51:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By glocknick:

Was the purpose of this thread to be hated by GD and added to member's ignore lists? If so Bravo. Job well done.
View Quote
Ignore list, not a chance, this is entertainment
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:51:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Paulie771] [#25]
Originally Posted By Kodiak-AK:
I have never understood the PSA ships slow crap. I live in the middle of nowhere and still get my stuff in a week tops.
View Quote
After Sandy Hook, possibly before then but I can't recall, PSA had a much smaller shipping department and they couldn't keep up.  People waited months on uppers and various other items.  They hasn't shaken that.  They are far, FAR better than their reputation would lead you to believe, at least in my experience with half a dozen uppers and other items.  They're not the fastest in the industry by any stretch, but I generally have my order in a couple of weeks and that's perfectly fine with me.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:52:20 PM EDT
[#26]
5 days including a Saturday and Sunday...Francis...lighten up.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Tim_McBride:
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

At their volume (3000+ orders a day) the amount of failed CCs after an order has been packed would cost money and time
View Quote
This is an excellent point.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm broke and PSA sends me these ammo emails constantly.
I can buy the ammo cheaper than reloading it with the rebates

13'er says Salad Days
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 6:58:17 PM EDT
[#29]
“Descent”

Intothetrashitgoes.jpg
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#30]
OP should never order from Optics planet or double tap ammunition.  Those are companies that actually suck at customer service.

5 days, with 2 on a weekend? Put your big boy pantries on!
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:02:15 PM EDT
[#31]
This is normal. What's the problem?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/940/mockingspongebobbb.jpg

The 8th of May! Can you believe it?
View Quote

OK... I'm done.

Seriously, OP three days? I just waited two months for a receiver. Guess what happened, I got my receiver. The manufacturer was just running behind.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Lol.. 3 business days. Jesus Christ. The horror.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Damn OP. They are getting the better of you. You may want to Respawn.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#35]
It is kind of slow. I was expecting a bit more punch. But, it is the Sunday before Mothers day, so maybe that is a factor.
View Quote
I think there is high levels of retardation in your water supply
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:11:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Sometimes they ship slow, big deal. Today I just ordered the daily deal 5 mags and 100rds for $69. Maybe I’ll get mine before you OP?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By BURN:
What is your complaint? They are a medium sized business with huge sales numbers...and it has barely been 3 business days.

Wow what a first world problem you have there.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By mhode:
Sometimes they ship slow, big deal. Today I just ordered the daily deal 5 mags and 100rds for $69. Maybe I'll get mine before you OP?
View Quote
Could be. I am certain that both will arrive before the majority in GD develope reasonable reading comprehension skills.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:15:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Huh, ordered a M4orgery kit for my new DIL Friday, it shipped yesterday.

They hate you, OP.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:21:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:
Get Target Sports USA's Prime program for ammo. Every order I've made has shipped for FREE in 72 hours or less with no minimum order.
View Quote
Shhhhhh... more for us if you don’t tell the rest of them...
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Could be. I am certain that both will arrive before the majority in GD develope reasonable reading comprehension skills.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mhode:
Sometimes they ship slow, big deal. Today I just ordered the daily deal 5 mags and 100rds for $69. Maybe I'll get mine before you OP?
After all these years here, you know as well as me, that GD doesn't actually read anything.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#42]

After all these years here, you know as well as me, that GD doesn't actually read anything.
View Quote
But you did. And you made an excellent point that I had not considered. Well done.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

At their volume (3000+ orders a day) the amount of failed CCs after an order has been packed would cost money and time
You should check out some of the videos a user here posted of the shipping warehouse. Place is huge. The manpower costs to check/process after packing(2 to 3 people), contact the customer(another 1 or 2 in CS), store the packed shipments separately(more money in warehouse space), and finally at least 2 more people to restock the items. Or charge when ordered, and avoid that?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#44]
But you did. And you made an excellent point that I had not considered. Well done.
View All Quotes

I have less than 10k posts in 15 years. I try not to post unless I read and understand shit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#45]
PSA, like most retail businesses with an online presence, most definitely uses a third-party credit card processor for all online transactions.

Did you think someone at PSA keeps your card info on file and manually runs it when the item ships?

If so, you're a nitwit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:31:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Good
Cheap
Fast

pick 2
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Palmetto.

Buy

Forget

Be pleasantly surprised when it shows up.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
PSA, like most retail businesses with an online presence, most definitely uses a third-party credit card processor for all online transactions.

Did you think someone at PSA keeps your card info on file and manually runs it when the item ships?

If so, you're a nitwit.
View Quote
And the justification for your personal attack is....?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote
Uhh... If it's on a credit card is not exactly your money...
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 7:39:33 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

If so, you're a nitwit.
Probably your ranting in the OP.
Page / 660
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top