Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?
View Quote
However they clearly violate that treaty countless times a day with Mexican government sanctioned invasions into the US via the drug smuggling, human trafficking and smuggling,  not to mention how many times their military has been caught on our side of the border often providing protection for their invasions.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You mean how we currently occupy and spend billions upon billions each year on the current border?

This isn't going to be cheap but it's very much necessary.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You mean apart from having to occupy it?
You mean how we currently occupy and spend billions upon billions each year on the current border?

It's cute that you think patrolling your own border and occupying a foreign country are the same thing.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
When the USSR collapsed, Finland stated that all treaties with the USSR and its successor state, Russia are null and void and went right back at re-arming at a very fast pace.

The Mexican Government that existed when the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was signed also has ceased to exist. Thus, we can take Finland as precedence and claim the same.

Manifest Destiny part II broski!
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We are good with what we have. Build the wall.
View Quote
I think Mexico has done enough to warrant a one mile annexation of their country's border with the US.

Build the wall there because by the time all those butt-hurt texans whose land will have to be taken by eminent domain get done fucking around in court it will be years before a complete wall is built.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Looks like a money saver, the lower we go, the less wall we need
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Why on earth would you want to takeover a shit hole of a country who worship crime and drug lords? We'd have to pay trillions to fix it? Just build the wall and patrol it. Let them fix their own shit hole or wallow in it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:37:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why on earth would you want to takeover a shit hole of a country who worship range and drug lords, then pay trillions to fix it? Just build the wall and patrol it. Let them fix their own shit hole or wallow in it.
View Quote
How about we do it the old fashion way that the rest of the world still does it.

Invade, seize, forcibly remove the natives, and re-settle with our own people.

The world calls us Yankee Imperialists, especially Latin America.

Let's earn our reputation and show them what a true world dominating imperial power does.

We can start with Mexico.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:41:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I have the strangest urge to start up a punk band and name it Generalissimo de Imperialismo now...

Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:49:03 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm all for it.  But we need to take and secure a couple hundred miles of Canada first.
Snow Mexicans are the real threat
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm all for it.  But we need to take and secure a couple hundred miles of Canada first.
Snow Mexicans are the real threat
View Quote
For the most part, they are unarmed.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:51:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
They don't respect the border, why should we?
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#13]
The answer to the question is bleeding heart liberals they want to punish Texas for electing Trump. Plus where else are they going to get their Cocain now that pot is the poor man's drug legal to buy in several states?
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We should just over throw the Mexican gov. and make it a US territory. Plus border wall would be way shorter at the southern border out new territory.
View Quote
I knew the correct solution would show up.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 9:59:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I agree except for the cartels and corrupt government officials.
View Quote
You would have to purge their membership in our Government first.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We should just over throw the Mexican gov. and make it a US territory. Plus border wall would be way shorter at the southern border out new territory.
But then what do we do with Mexicans that's too lazy to cross the border to work?  There's absolutely no way we can afford to add that many new liberals!
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#17]
It would frighten the Snow Mexicans.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then we would end up having all the expenses to maintain, annex, and support all of Mexico too...I don't think that would be as cost effective as simply tightening the current border.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:06:36 AM EDT
[#19]
That's gonna take a lot of HESCO!
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:07:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you have any idea how much it would cost US tax payers to pay welfare benefits to them after it becomes a US territory ?

Puerto costs us about 25 billion of our tax dollars , 4 million people.

Mexico has 125 million people and the poverty rate is 80% , that means most  would receive benefits .
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:07:24 AM EDT
[#21]
The raw sewage?
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#22]
We could call that territory our "Lebensraum"
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Build the wall.

Enforce laws on books.  Punish those who willfully violate or right out seditition against this country, be peon or ruler alike.

Man said wall.  Declare a shot on sight policy against cartel.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Fluffythecat could arm them all with Garands!

Eta: tried to quote dirtyb oy.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
below the current border?  We then control this zone with military and setup a series of walls and restricted access moving north.  If Mexico is actively helping illegals gain entry then they are enemy of the United States and must be dealt with militarily if necessary.

What say you?

eta: something like this and yes we would have to control the entire Baja Cali Peninsula.

http://i67.tinypic.com/1z1btvo.jpg
View Quote
Thank you

Trump does not have a clue or does not care, the illegals will never end up close to him

Military intervention is needed

We have a low level conflict, corrupt Northern Triangle politicians and traffickers
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Why would you want the poverty issues?
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You two leading the charge?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
below the current border?  We then control this zone with military and setup a series of walls and restricted access moving north.  If Mexico is actively helping illegals gain entry then they are enemy of the United States and must be dealt with militarily if necessary.

What say you?

eta: something like this and yes we would have to control the entire Baja Cali Peninsula.

Quoted:
Assholes in Congress. That's what stopping us.
You two leading the charge?
I'm in
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:19:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Just go all the way to Panama and build a really short wall.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
According to the Left. Westphalian Sovereignty is an outdated concept like the Constitution, Freedom of Speech, Right to Keep & Bear Arms, and to own/be secure in one's Property and Person.

So let's practice modern Leftist Theory and invade Mexico.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Small issue of national sovereignty
I thought national sovereignty was racist.

Oh wait, it's only racist when trying to deport illegals.
According to the Left. Westphalian Sovereignty is an outdated concept like the Constitution, Freedom of Speech, Right to Keep & Bear Arms, and to own/be secure in one's Property and Person.

Never been done before

Mexico, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Nicaragua, Panama
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Build the wall.

Enforce laws on books. Punish those who willfully violate or right out seditition against this country, be peon or ruler alike.

Man said wall.  Declare a shot on sight policy against cartel.
View Quote
Never going to happen.

Do we put farm owners in jail . fine them $100,000 for every illegal found working for them in the fields ? How about the food industry ? meat packing plants , orange groves etc..

How about restaurant owners , same thing ? You have strong lobby groups who pay big donations to keep them here working.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What say you?

View Quote
The worst part is that we'd have to absorb shithole border towns, drug dealers, uneducated poor people, and a non-existent infrastructure.

We don't need to takeover a strip of desert to control our borders. We just need to defeat the Democrats and do it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Thank you

Trump does not have a clue or does not care, the illegals will never end up close to him

Military intervention is needed

We have a low level conflict, corrupt Northern Triangle politicians and traffickers
View Quote
You sound like a broken record if you think this is a simple problem that can be fixed by the military . You do know the military doesn't pass laws .

I'm starting to wonder ...

Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:26:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Negative.  Need to build an Israeli type wall and fence, we don't need another couple million worthless life forms and terrible near worthless infrastructure either.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I have the strangest urge to start up a punk band and name it Generalissimo de Imperialismo now...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Band members wear Franco, Pinochet, and  Oliveira Salazar masks while performing.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:29:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Do you have any idea how much it would cost US tax payers to pay welfare benefits to them after it becomes a US territory ?

Mexico has 125 million people and the poverty rate is 80% , that means most  would receive benefits .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hence why when we annex, we forcibly repatriate Mexicans to the new smaller Mexican State. Poland did it to Germans after WWII.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:30:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Never been done before

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Small issue of national sovereignty
I thought national sovereignty was racist.

Oh wait, it's only racist when trying to deport illegals.

Never been done before

But that was for the United Fruit Company.... let's do it and make it ours. We invade and kick the natives out
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Negative.  Need to build an Israeli type wall and fence, we don't need another couple million worthless life forms and terrible near worthless infrastructure either.
View Quote
The State of Israel doesn't allow the Palestinians live in the Occupied Territories and Israeli Settlements. We can do the same with Mexico. Invade, control and expand territory, kick the Mexicans out, and settle the area.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:32:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
But then what do we do with Mexicans that's too lazy to cross the border to work?  There's absolutely no way we can afford to add that many new liberals!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't add any liberals.
They don't become US citizens - ARE YOU CRAZY?
They just get to stay in old mexico until we get around to kicking them out - probably south.
The whole place just becomes a great big buffer zone, recreation area.
Bad things happen to bad neighbors.
Charge people to go defend the new buffer zone.
Charge people that want to live there.

Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Hence why when we annex, we forcibly repatriate Mexicans to the new smaller Mexican State. Poland did it to Germans after WWII.
View Quote
We could do that now if we wanted to .

Getting rid of them isn't the problem , Washington is the problem.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:36:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.... but the borders need to expand anyways. I want a ranch in Central North Mexico.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:37:06 AM EDT
[#44]
We're a democracy. Starting a war with Mexico would lose more votes than it gains.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:40:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What say you?

View Quote
A limited repeat of the 'Punitive Expedition' of long ago.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:41:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I agree.... but the borders need to expand anyways. I want a ranch in Central North Mexico.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:41:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Politicians
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Your idea might be but one of the opportunity costs of our long standing war in the Middle East.

We could also withhold aid to Mexico until they liberalize their foreign investment rules. That would grow a middle class and potentially stabilize the area.

Stability is heat death to the globalist ethic  and a proven profit and control-through-conflict methodology.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:51:43 AM EDT
[#49]
We'll need five hundred horses & riders, two hundred provisioned wagons, four hundred Winchesters, Fifty Hotchkiss Portatives, ample ammunition, and barrels of moustache wax and coffee.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#50]
The obvious answer to the problem is:  TECHNOLOGY.

Terminator technology to build robo-ICE agents to hunt down and remove illegal immigrants from the US.

Time travel technology to send a military force back to the 19th century with orders to finish the job that the Mexican-American War failed to take care of.  The revised US southern border would be the Mexican Canal aka: The Moat, built along the borders of current Mexico and its neighboring Central American nations.

Members of the invasion force would stay in the 19th century and embark upon  series of changes in US society to eliminate the problem in the first place.  Things like a Constitutional Amendment to make English the official language of the US (including what used to be Mexico).  And a Constitutional Amendment to implement term limits.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top