Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 12:37:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I love the throttle excursions that guy was making.

It's a boat, not a race car.  It's not going to slow down any time soon just because you cut the throttle from full power to idle in 50 milliseconds.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 12:38:23 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL

oldie but goodie

Why is Mr Clean doing a Speed run with 6 fucking passengers?

Retards
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 12:41:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Is that Florida governor Rick Scott driving?
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 12:41:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Mr.Clean hot dog ass mcgee got smoked like a marlboro

Bikini ladies are butterface extremes.

Too bad the bikinis didn’t tear off.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 12:49:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Titties.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I realize this is something a kid from the desert would say

But I fail to see the reason for motor boating around a lake.

Ive done it.  Seemed like driving a shit car with blown shocks around in a parking lot full of drunks.

?
Titties.
touche

Your argument is sound and well reasoned.  I have no counter
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:02:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OMG using my new found powers of the , and . keys advancing paused youtube videos frame by frame this video is even better!!!!
View Quote
Dude, that's amazing! This brings a whole new level of fun to Youtube videos.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:03:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Captain Stabb'in had a tough day
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:03:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
touche

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive done it.  Seemed like driving a shit car with blown shocks around in a parking lot full of drunks.

?
Titties.
touche

LOL no worries.

If I learned anything from Girls Gone Wild, it's that having a boat on lake Havasu can get you drowned...

in ladybits.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:05:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Workaholics "Turn Down For What" Parody - Bikini Girls Boat Fail Crash #TDFWFail
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:15:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey, let’s all go stand on my boat this weekend.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:20:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Dunno, but the bald dude bailed hard on them after he almost rolled the boat.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:23:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hello 2012
View Quote
The internet has started repeating itself. It’s so annoying. My wife watches videos on Facebook and shows them to me and I end up in the dog house because I’ll say “That’s Chocolate Rain. How can you have been alive, not in a coma, and not know that?” Or it’s serious gopher and I’m like “Okay, does something happen now? Is this all you are showing me? You know South Park did an episode about these things that’s 20 years old.” Somehow I make her feel stupid she says. I don’t really know because I don’t pay attention at that point.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:24:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hello 2012
View Quote
didnt know it was that new.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:29:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

?
View Quote
thank you! don't forget wasting INSANE amounts of money to do that.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:32:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Women sorta cute, green bikini hotter than pink. green bikini got absolutely DOUCHED when her face went over the edge.

Baldy is an over compensating dick head with little athletic ability, shit reflexes, and bad decision making skills on the water.

Of course his name is Marvin
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:33:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The internet has started repeating itself. It’s so annoying. My wife watches videos on Facebook and shows them to me and I end up in the dog house because I’ll say “That’s Chocolate Rain. How can you have been alive, not in a coma, and not know that?” Or it’s serious gopher and I’m like “Okay, does something happen now? Is this all you are showing me? You know South Park did an episode about these things that’s 20 years old.” Somehow I make her feel stupid she says. I don’t really know because I don’t pay attention at that point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello 2012
I felt like I was reading an excerpt from my own life.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:35:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:43:22 AM EDT
[#18]
It is nice that Marvin Carter III is forever immortalized as the douchebag boat owner/operator that looks like a mannequin and went down like he was hit by a George Foreman punch to the jaw on the first run of his boat after jamming the throttles wide open.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:55:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What happened?  Right before the crash it looks like the throttle wasn't responding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEE3_mBzi8
View Quote
You'd think he learned his lesson the first time....damn!
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 2:03:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Rouge wave
View Quote
Is that like a red tide?
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 2:25:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
One Charged After Ozark Boat Crash Viral Video

"The driver of the boat, Marvin Carter, III of Memphis, TN suffered moderate injuries and a blow to his wallet as well.  He’s being cited for speeding and imprudent operation of the boat.   Five of the seven people on board were hospitalized, four of them with moderate injuries including broken bones."
View Quote
"Locals like Lisa Reed, a bartender at Beaver’s on the Lake, were shocked, but not entirely surprised by what happened."

Lol.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 2:25:37 AM EDT
[#22]
VIOLENT BOAT CRASH AT LAKE OF THE OZARKS INJURES 7
Posted on September 10, 2012 by Bill Tiano
Seven boaters were injured and five were hospitalized with minor to moderate injuries after a Fountain powerboat violently slammed the driver and passengers from one side to another at Missouri’s Lake of the Ozarks over Labor Day weekend.

The boat was participating in the Poker Run, a charity event that is part of the Lake of the Ozarks Shootout when it encountered waves caused by another boat. Although there is no speed limit on the lake during the day, the Water Patrol has the authority to determine whether a driver is speeding at unsafe speeds for the conditions. The driver of the boat, 48-year-old Marvin Carter of Memphis, Tennessee, was estimated to be traveling at 70mph at the time of the boating accident. However, a cameraman for LakeTV whose station shot exclusive video of the event, claims that Carter “gunned it” immediately prior to the crash. Cameraman Brett Tintera was a passenger on the boat during the accident and has been boating for 20 years (6 of which he dealt with high-performance crafts). He estimates the speed of the powerboat to have been more than 100mph. “When you open the throttles up, you go way higher than 60-70 mph,” Tintera said.

Carter was cited with careless and imprudent operation, however after the LakeTV news segment aired on YouTube, he received a seating citation as well. Carter, Tintera and three other passengers were taken to a nearby hospital where Tintera discovered he had broken bones including a broken leg and broken wrist, and ruptured disc in his back. Two passengers, a mother and daughter, refused treatment at the scene.

https://www.westvirginiapersonalinjurylawyer.net/violent-boat-crash-at-lake-of-the-ozarks-injures-7/
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 2:32:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
You don't understand riding in a boat with a big block howling out the thru-hull exhaust, jumping other boat wake, with tig-bittied chicks in bikinis?

Maybe ask your husband to explain.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 2:35:36 AM EDT
[#24]
BrooksfamX2
09-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Below is from another forum:

Hey guys, I was a passenger in this boat during the accident. Yes, there are many cardinal rules broken. The most important one I feel is no life jackets worn. As crazy as it seems, we had jackets for each person but as the poker run began we realized no one else was wearing them..... How foolish we were. I have read so many nasty comments on YouTube and other sites I am in shock. My wife suffered 4 broken ribs, punctured lung and a broken foot. She has not left the house since getting home. She is in severe pain. The driver crushed his eye orbital and broke hus back at T8 ( he is a former F-2 racer with APBA). Another passenger who raced professionally for many years broke his pelvis in several places and is in a wheelchair. One of the other girls crushed her eye orbital also. The guy from lake tv fractured his hip and broke his wrist. My injuries were minor compared, busted my head open and damaged a rib or two. Everyone is black and blue. This was a very upsetting event for everyone involved. I have been around powerboats for many years and it only takes on unguarded minute to loose a life or permanently hurt people you love. I am very thankful this did not end up worse. I hope everyone learns from this. I know I will boat differently. All of the guys in the boat are members of OSO. I think it is necessary to break down the accident and discuss this, just remember these are real people who like you who love power boating and do it every weekend
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 2:43:22 AM EDT
[#25]
You never see this stuff in the sail boat crowd. The skill required to operate even a small sloop filters out the douchebag crowd.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 2:58:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Hey OP, have you seen this dancing baby gif?

FWD:FWD:FWD:RE:RE:RE:FWD:FWD:RE:FWD:FWD:FWD:RE:RE:RE:FWD:FWD:RE:Dancing Baby

Link Posted: 10/15/2018 3:13:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Harlem Shake versin is best version

Link Posted: 10/15/2018 4:12:09 AM EDT
[#28]
This is old..old..old...
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 4:16:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Driver is a douche bag. Most owners of boats like that are douche bags.
View Quote
I think he means Fountains.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 4:51:25 AM EDT
[#30]
The story I always heard along with this vid is that the driver died due to head trauma. Never bothered to find any details beyond that but from the way he konks his noggin it’s believable.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 5:07:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 5:09:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 5:36:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The driver flopping like a manaquin still cracks me up.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 6:18:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 6:22:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You never see this stuff in the sail boat crowd. The skill required to operate even a small sloop filters out the douchebag crowd.
View Quote
No, they just douchebag at 2.2 mph so it's less notable.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 6:36:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Mom is hotter than daughter.
View Quote
Perhaps. Check back 6 years later...
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 7:42:04 AM EDT
[#37]
one thing to note is the demeanor of the passengers before the incident.  Notice how none of them were having a good time.  looked like they were scared to death going that fast.  if the driver is still alive he should think about that some.

going real fast in a boat is very dangerous especially for the passengers that have little experience on the water.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 7:43:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
one thing to note is the demeanor of the passengers before the incident.  Notice how none of them were having a good time.  looked like they were scared to death going that fast.  if the driver is still alive he should think about that some.

going real fast in a boat is very dangerous especially for the passengers that have little experience on the water.
View Quote
Agreed.

I still wanted their bikinis to fly off, though.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Mom is hotter than daughter.
View Quote
Easily.

She also kept her wits about her and helped check on everybody afterward.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 7:59:38 AM EDT
[#40]
My brother knows the operator.  He was a former boat racer in some league or other.  LOTO has a lot of chop on labor day when all the 35" 800+hp boats get out there
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:02:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
LOL

oldie but goodie

Why is Mr Clean doing a Speed run with 6 fucking passengers?

Retards
View Quote
Plus on a small/narrow lake with lots of other boats.  
Good face plant.  Causes me to giggle.   Dickhead fried chicken guy
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:07:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:08:21 AM EDT
[#43]
No that dumbass just lost it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#44]
An interesting thing about that video is that the occupants of the boat aren't jerking around violently, the boat is.  It looks more violent than it is.  If the boat were stationary and the people were moving around like that they'd likely be dead.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:12:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Girl in purple isn’t too worried about her nails now, huh?

That guy smashed her finger before she drank out of the fire hose.

We have witnessed the first ever self cock blocking caught on film. She was cussing and shaking her hand which guaranteed no poon tang when they hit the shore.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#46]
This one isn't from quite as far back.

I'm guessing Marvin Carter III got himself a new boat.

Large boat runs into fishing skiff
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:34:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup. Powerboaters are often douchebags of the first order.

ETA: I don’t even go out on Labor Day or Memorial Day.  Too many dickheads like baldy out on the lake.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:51:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What happened?  Right before the crash it looks like the throttle wasn't responding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEE3_mBzi8
View Quote
To much trim on the motors with too much speed. Spun out then hooked.
Big air bubble (cavation) around the lower units (drives) causes a complete loss of steering. The boat continues to rotate with no bite in the water for steerage until it slows just enough for the skegs on the drives to bite. Then once it has steerage again the left over forward momentum re-directs the boat instantaneously in a new direction. Throwing everything in the boat in that direction. @ any speed over about 45.. most humans can not physically hold on to a grab rail under 2+ G’s. Moving in the opposite direction.

Short answer. Running the boat and trimming it out for absolute max speed makes it much less stable. Go fast boats of that same type have wrap around bolsters to keep everyone upright when the boat gets launched off in an unintended direction.

Been there..3 times. Once a month in bed for pushing it a bit too far.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:58:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Watched an boat accident investigator go thru this pretty much frame by frame when it first happened. It's a training video now.

In the background before it all goes to hell you can see the cruiser whose wake he hit on a diagonal.

The reason the throttles don't seem to work at that point is, the lower units are not in the water. You can see there is no wake in places because the boat is airborne. Numbnuts is chopping the throttles to prevent over-revving.

It's damn lucky everyone stayed in the boat, the props were still turning with no one at the helm.
View Quote
Yep.   Big wake, bad angle, combined with too much throttle.    The result could have been much worse.    I boat all Spring, Summer, Fall and several friends have boats like this (mine is a smaller bow rider compared to these).   If you don't respect it.....it damn sure isn't going to respect you.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top