Quoted:
That is not an Asian girl?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When a hot woman +20 years younger than you, grabs you by the hand and leads you into her hotel room, turns and looks at you with big brown bedroom eyes and says "are we going to do this?" ... it's hard.
View Quote
Everything is hard at that point.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When a hot woman +20 years younger than you, grabs you by the hand and leads you into her hotel room, turns and looks at you with big brown bedroom eyes and says "are we going to do this?" ... it's hard.
View Quote
I can't tell if this is supposed to be a humble brag, or the lead in to a sob story?

Get both?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunately nature has failed you in this regard.

In other species venomous or poisonous creatures are often brightly colored or have a visible or audible threat display.  If life was fair women would develop bright stripes when they went off the reservation, or perhaps purple spots.  Maybe they would develop rattles in their fingers?

Instead we are left with a challenge to avoid the charms of the deeply disturbed.

Fo, kind OP.  Fo gently into the night.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's not bad and the sex is way better.

It's bad to stick it in crazy then catch feels and think you can "make it work".
View Quote
I really like you.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Nothing at all could possibly go wrong.

Some people make excellent cautionary tales.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Unfortunately nature has failed you in this regard.

In other species venomous or poisonous creatures are often brightly colored or have a visible or audible threat display.  If life was fair women would develop bright stripes when they went off the reservation, or perhaps purple spots.  Maybe they would develop rattles in their fingers?

Instead we are left with a challenge to avoid the charms of the deeply disturbed.

Fo, kind OP.  Fo gently into the night.
View Quote
Look for 'sankapu' eyes.  'Sankapu' means "three whites", that is, the white of the eye showing on three sides of the pupil.  A sure sign of crazy and worse.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Just go get yourself a vasectomy and keep it a secret. You can pound the bottom out of all the crazy you want then.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Live fast, die fast or live slow, die slow.  Those are your choices.   We all have a tank of gas.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:02:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Crazy is usually super fertile...
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What could go wrong?
View Quote
picture of crazy to understand the hot/crazy
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What could go wrong?
View Quote

Everything.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Op never met my Ex lol
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Holy fuckin eye bleach
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Link to thread?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look what it got Philco7.

He stuck it in--
-- A LBFM.

I'm shocked that thread isn't referenced more. Good times
Link to thread?
@Butterfly

It will take a bit to get through it, but I promise it's worth it. You don't have to read everyone's comments necessarily. Philco7's should be enough. Or just skip through and read the posts he is responding to.

Enjoy!

Sticking it in crazy is now scientifically proven to be better

And here is a taste.......
LMFAO....nailed it

But in my case married the Princess of Ngaraard, Palau....Ulimang Clan....bitch tried poisoning me off when I found out the 13yr old daughter wasnt mine.....

Crazy slut was just trying to protect her political status in her country.

Palau Supreme Court Case CA15-009....I got the entire Palau Council of Chief’s to strip that bitches Queen status....case pending.

Both the mother in law...former Queen and her Brother the Clan Chief...dropped fukn dead....kinda sent US Federal Agents after them....try poisoning me off you fuckers

Her Uncle was Elias Camsek Chin....Palau Senate President....killed his fuckin career....when Colonel Whelan of the 36th Mission Support Group on Guam killed himself when his wife wanted a divorce after she found out he was fuckin my wife.....

Crazy fukn brown skinned people
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:07:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
OP we get reminded once or twice a week when a member starts a new thread in GD. Sit back, have a Coke and enjoy the ride.
View Quote
The threads in Team are even better.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:12:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Need to pics to give an honest my opinion
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:30:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Oops, 'sanpaku', not 'sankapu':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

Sanpaku gan (???) or Sanpaku (??) is a Japanese term meaning "three whites".[1] It is generally referred to in English as "sanpaku eyes" and refers to eyes in which the white space above or below the iris is visible.
View Quote
History[edit]
According to Chinese medical face reading, when the white part of the eye, known as the sclera, is visible beneath the iris, it represents physical imbalance in the body and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over-consume sugar or grain. Conversely, when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful. Stress and fatigue may also be a cause.[2][unreliable source?] In either condition, it is believed that these people attract accidents and violence.
In August 1963, macrobiotic diet leader George Ohsawa predicted that President John F. Kennedy would experience great danger because of his sanpaku condition.[3][4]
In 1965 Ohsawa, assisted by William Dufty, wrote You Are All Sanpaku, which offers the following perspective on the condition:
For thousands of years, people of the Far East have been looking into each other's eyes for signs of this dreaded condition. Any sign of sanpaku meant that a man's entire system — physical, physiological and spiritual — was out of balance. He had committed sins against the order of the universe and he was therefore sick, unhappy, insane, what the West has come to call "accident prone". The condition of sanpaku is a warning, a sign from nature, that one's life is threatened by an early and tragic end.[5]  
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:42:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What could go wrong?
View Quote
I did it a bunch of times when I was single and young. It was fucking FUN. The scary ones were the ones who acted normal the first few times you hooked up and you actually gave them your real name and phone number . If they are known crazy from the get go, give them a fake name and use a cheap burner phone.

Look, this kind of shit isn’t for everyone. You need to be dedicated to the cause of getting laid by hot chicks. Follow the rules and you’ll be successful and won’t be missing a kidney or your penis.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:47:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I would try and fuck the communism out of her...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I would try and fuck the communism out of her...
Fucking gross, dude
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Because cleaning the door off after she writes "ASSHOLE" on it in blood isn't that much fun.

P.S.  Zep foamy citrus cleaner works best.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:11:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Watch "Fatal Attraction."
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top