Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Crap. I was betting on that there was no whistle blower. Just a “complaint” typed up by Schiff and his lawyers.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He'll be a Democratic staffer
Likes the D
Probable pedophile
Linked to Hillary
Will be dead soon so he's unassailable
View Quote
For sure liberal peter puffer and stool stuffer.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Turns out the “whistleblower” helped organize a protest at Yale to force Yale to pay a higher salary / retain a Arabic language teacher in 2005 (from Twitter)

“5. in 2005 Ciaramella led a protest against the firing of an Arabic professor at Yale University

name of the Arabic professor: Bassam Frangieh - this 'professor' is important, in the grand scheme of things.”

I confirmed there WAS a Yale student protest to retain this language teacher, who is Palestinian.

So who is the language teacher?  - a pro-Hamas Palestinian (Hamas is a designated terrorist organization)

https://www.meforum.org/campus-watch/18251/dean-of-faculty-hess-responds-to-frangieh-work
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:14:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Wait this isn't the guy that was banging the reporter right?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yep, soy faggot as expected.
View Quote
First thought was “Soy Boy”.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:15:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The look on the other chicks face. Priceless.
View Quote
I think that's Macrons wife.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wait this isn't the guy that was banging the reporter right?
View Quote
I guarantee that guy hasn't touched a pussy since he slid out of one.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Charles Kupchan is also a Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.  The Council on Foreign Relations is the most important Globalist, Deep State organization, with the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission.
View Quote
So very true.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:19:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump fires every last person in the White House after he’s re-elected.
View Quote
Should've been one of the first orders of business in 2017 IMO
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The look on the other chicks face. Priceless.
View Quote
That's what jealously  looks like
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:21:31 PM EDT
[#12]
I want to know how a President can appoint people into positions who have no loyalty and allow them to hire agents of known enemies with agendas into their administration?

how is this allowed?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Bugman detected.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:25:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Bongino called it two weeks ago. This cuck went to work for Schiff after leaving the NSC. Schiff should be hanging from a tree by now.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:26:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Typical liberal anti-Trump cock gobbling fudge packer.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Is the citizenfreepress website down? Link takes me to a 403 error page.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:32:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I want to know how a President can appoint people into positions who have no loyalty and allow them to hire agents of known enemies with agendas into their administration?

how is this allowed?
View Quote
Who can you trust?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:32:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And deplorable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chicanerous
And deplorable.
You done f'd up A A Ron (I mean Eric)
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Snape wasn't a bitch either , bit emo but not a bitch
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm a bit skeptical, this sounds to good to be true!
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#22]
you can tell he's a dick sucker. not that there's anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:46:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hans Gruber?
View Quote
More like Andy Dick

Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The real question, is WHY did he not get rid of these people during the Transition?
View Quote
It is crazy. The top layer was shoveled out but they only took a thin layer. These fuckers have embedded themselves and their like deep into the state. You fire one and the next one comes up.

If every liberal partisan hack was fired there wouldn’t be a government left.

Steve Bannon gave an interview a month after the election and said that draining the swamp would take decades. I couldn’t understand that until I’ve seen the shit they’ve pulled on Trump.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:49:38 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
Hans, Bubby!
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The real question, is WHY did he not get rid of these people during the Transition?
View Quote
Trump had a hell of a time filling his open positions.  There are thousands of potential appointments he needs to fill.

Most administrations have robust transition team (campaign team along with party apparatchiks).  Trump had a very small campaign team and minimal support from the party.
Long after he took office, he still had hundreds of vacancies.  (I even considered applying to one of them.)

He was stuck with who he could get.  He had to rely on advisers to fill those positions and it didn't go well.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Hans, Bubby!
View Quote
You missed some.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

how is this allowed?
From one of the related links, it sounds like he was gotten rid of, went to CIA, and got sent back.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#29]
In before the faux indignation from the dems/MSN that he was outed and the follow-up "investigation".
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Hans Gruber?
View Quote
Trump had his detonators the whole time.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:00:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Yeah, he looks like he likes to blow something....
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:02:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He should.

He'd be better off filling his staff with Arfcommers than he is with the Quislings that he is surrounded by.
View Quote
I'm available
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:02:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Why in God's name has Trump not fired all of the legacy D bags from the Obama admin?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:03:11 PM EDT
[#34]
How do they all have that look about them?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Former assistant to McMaster.

Treasonous scum.  Both of them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:03:34 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote
Harry was a player, scoring with the admin staff. He ain’t no Harry.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#37]
That look on Macron's wife's face...

Who ever smelt it dealt it!
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:08:20 PM EDT
[#38]
NOT GUILTY
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:10:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Found this on Twitter  https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1184854506435239937

Eric Ciaramella, the SECRET* Adam Schiff 'whistleblower', was a CIA Analyst, expert on Ukraine and Russia.

Eric Ciaramella official title at the Obama National Security Council was 'Director for Baltic and Eastern European Affairs'. Ukraine is an 'Eastern European' nation...

The boss of Eric Ciaramella was Charles Kupchan. Charles Kupchan title was 'Senior Director for European Affairs'  at the National Security Council.

Charles Kupchan was not just 'Senior Director for European Affairs' at the National Security Council. Kupchan was also 'Special Assistant to President Obama'...

Before being 'Special Assistant to President Obama', Charles Kupchan was 'Director for European Affairs' on the National Security Council, during the first Bill Clinton Administration.  in the 1990's

Charles Kupchan is also a Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.  The Council on Foreign Relations is the most important Globalist, Deep State organization, with the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I look forward to hearing more about his lengthy ties to Demo-rats.
Found this on Twitter  https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1184854506435239937

Eric Ciaramella, the SECRET* Adam Schiff 'whistleblower', was a CIA Analyst, expert on Ukraine and Russia.

Eric Ciaramella official title at the Obama National Security Council was 'Director for Baltic and Eastern European Affairs'. Ukraine is an 'Eastern European' nation...

The boss of Eric Ciaramella was Charles Kupchan. Charles Kupchan title was 'Senior Director for European Affairs'  at the National Security Council.

Charles Kupchan was not just 'Senior Director for European Affairs' at the National Security Council. Kupchan was also 'Special Assistant to President Obama'...

Before being 'Special Assistant to President Obama', Charles Kupchan was 'Director for European Affairs' on the National Security Council, during the first Bill Clinton Administration.  in the 1990's

So his boss is a Clinton-era fat pipe to the CIA clearinghouse shadow groups; is that supposed to be unexpected?

In any case, the personal opinions of a ranking official don't reflect on the org as a whole...or so I hear.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Why in God's name has Trump not fired all of the legacy D bags from the Obama admin?
View Quote
Many of the ones The Halfrican appointed in his eight years wrangled permanent .gov jobs just so they could not be dismissed as appointees can. There was quite a stink about it in the last two years of the Halfrican's tenure because many positions were simply made-up by dept heads, they had never existed before.

It was said at the time it was just so the dems could keep their tentacles in the .gov system. If memory serves there were thousands of positions filled that way.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:14:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Ill bet a thousand bucks hes got a pink sock asshole condition
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:14:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Crap. I was betting on that there was no whistle blower. Just a “complaint” typed up by Schiff and his lawyers.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
this guy is tweeting a bunch of info on the shithead

https://twitter.com/GregRubini
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#44]
any significant sources to verify this?  it smells like tabloids and alex jones!
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Look at the scowl on the blonde's face (looking at FLOTUS and I presume POTUS, too).
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like a fargin' icehole.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#47]

Holy Resting Bitchface Batman!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:21:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

how is this allowed?
View Quote
Some of us have been howling about it since damn near day one....

It's a fucking travesty.   Trump naively figured that once he won that the GOPe would fall in line and come in for the big win....

But anyways..see my linked article...

#1  Best POTUS in my lifetime
#2  He pisses me the fuck off on more than one occasion
#3  See #1

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/steve-bannon-trump-administrations-original-sin-was-embracing-the-establishment
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Crap. I was betting on that there was no whistle blower. Just a "complaint" typed up by Schiff and his lawyers.
View Quote
Doubt you are wrong on either of those. Someone had to be the anonymous accuser though...
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote
There it is
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top