Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 37
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 3:54:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
true on all counts.  but you left out any call on if there is any 'humor' to it.  while i wont comment on it either, i can comment on what I do think would be very humorous: if the people think that kind of stuff *is* humorous be fed into a wood chipper, along with the other edgelords here thinking sexual child abuse is "humorous".  I mean Id drink a beer and totally gaff it up.
yuk yuk yuk yuk HILARIOUS!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is not dark humor, just real poor demented taste.
Nah, that's pretty dark

Also poor, demented taste. But dark
true on all counts.  but you left out any call on if there is any 'humor' to it.  while i wont comment on it either, i can comment on what I do think would be very humorous: if the people think that kind of stuff *is* humorous be fed into a wood chipper, along with the other edgelords here thinking sexual child abuse is "humorous".  I mean Id drink a beer and totally gaff it up.

Wash the sand out of your drawers and move to a different thread.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#2]
"WARNING: do not click if you are easily offended!"

"Wow finally a thread free of snowflake liberals! I shall click this thread as I am a thick skinned man who is not easily offended."

Clicks thread

"What is this garbage, this is not humorous at all, I am offended and demand that this be stopped immediately"
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 4:25:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"Wow finally a thread free of snowflake liberals! I shall click this thread as I am a thick skinned man who is not easily offended."

Clicks thread

https://images.huffingtonpost.com/2015-08-10-1439219322-8271664-HuffPobaby7.jpg

"What is this garbage, this is not humorous at all, I am offended and demand that this be stopped immediately"
View Quote
Need a goddamn like button
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
So you think advocating murder because someone finds something funny, is ok? You should have your head checked and probably turn in your guns so you don't give us sane people a bad name. EVERYTHING when it comes to humor is fair game, no matter the topic. Your post is dark, with no humor, hypocrite. GTFO, STFU, EAFD. I don't have anything on my tablet to post meme wise to not clutter up the thread with words.

I could deal with the other crybabies, but this piece of shit I couldn't handle. Yeah, I know...triggered. I do find EVERYTHING in this thread funny, ESPECIALLY the children jokes. I'll send you my address and rent a wood chipper if you'd like to come over? Fucking Idiot.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So you think advocating murder because someone finds something funny, is ok? You should have your head checked and probably turn in your guns so you don't give us sane people a bad name. EVERYTHING when it comes to humor is fair game, no matter the topic. Your post is dark, with no humor, hypocrite. GTFO, STFU, EAFD. I don't have anything on my tablet to post meme wise to not clutter up the thread with words.

I could deal with the other crybabies, but this piece of shit I couldn't handle. Yeah, I know...triggered. I do find EVERYTHING in this thread funny, ESPECIALLY the children jokes. I'll send you my address and rent a wood chipper if you'd like to come over? Fucking Idiot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got damn noob noob.jpg
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 4:42:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Who wants to bet on whether or not we can go a whole page with no triggering. I bet 0% chance.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 5:21:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you realize that the funniest part of the really sick memes is watching noob pussies get their panties in a bunch instead of just moving on. You do know that you're both the entertainment now, right?
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 5:34:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I hope you realize that the funniest part of the really sick memes is watching noob pussies get their panties in a bunch instead of just moving on. You do know that you're both the entertainment now, right?
View Quote
The funniest part of the sick meme's is pulling out of her and cumming on her teddy bear to make her cry twice! (paraphrasing an old child molester joke.)

I'm good with being the entertainment, if necessary, but I'd rather let the meme's do it. The crybaby pussies are one thing, psycho's like him are another. Either way, I'm down!
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#14]
These aren't too dark. I realized I don't save many pics or meme's...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 6:07:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 6:56:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 7:08:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Yep, That Was Epic!
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 7:31:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Probably not the darkest but...

Link Posted: 2/28/2020 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 8:47:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 9:11:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 9:34:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

LOL, me.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 10:56:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 11:00:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 11:10:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Clicks thread

https://images.huffingtonpost.com/2015-08-10-1439219322-8271664-HuffPobaby7.jpg

View Quote
LMAO!!!!! Too true!
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 11:16:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 1:16:04 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 1:23:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 1:43:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 1:49:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Damn thats the darkest one here.  Brutal
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 1:55:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Yep, going to hell for laughing at that one
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 2:17:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 2:54:50 AM EDT
[#39]
I love this place.
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 4:47:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 7:43:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 8:12:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 8:18:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 8:45:17 AM EDT
[#46]

Shit, I'm retarded and cant post an image
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 9:11:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 9:44:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 37
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top