Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5113
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 10:57:48 PM EDT
[#1]
One of the epic charges from this morning

I keep saying, but at times it feels like some kind of neo civil war battlefield
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 10:58:34 PM EDT
[#2]
this is the only source for this story

shows how media is controlling the optics on information

The U.S. Federal Protective Service is spending $125,000 on sunglasses to protect federal officers' eyes from lasers shone at them by protesters, according to a procurement request.
"Our FPS personnel saw these lasers used firsthand in Portland," the request says, "and had discussions with Seattle police officers who felt the effects on the first night of rioting and then utilized laser-resistant safety glasses and expressed that they were very effective."

Each pair costs $125. The document says the glasses are needed for officers across the nation, because lasers could cause flash blindness, burns, retinal bleeding and headaches.
View Quote

https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2020/07/25/federal-police-buy-1000-pairs-of-sunglasses-to-protect-officers-from-protesters-lasers/

more in the article, give it a read for even putting this article out when no one else seems to have

normal price of the goggles is like $200

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:07:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Today is the two month anniversary of my favorite thread! Thanks @thesilvercord
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FCSD2162:
Today is the two month anniversary of my favorite thread! Thanks @thesilvercord
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:08:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

As long as I walk away with a dog, a truck, and guitar lessons, so I can write
a song about this impending disaster ... I'll sign anything    

Never been done before:
Perfect country and western song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkKn5HrKgHQ
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:
Originally Posted By Cecenrse:

LOL! Vegas for the bachelor party?

Don't be planning a bachelor party just yet.

My dearly betrothed, soon to be ex-husband, hasn't agreed to sign a pre-nup yet.  

As long as I walk away with a dog, a truck, and guitar lessons, so I can write
a song about this impending disaster ... I'll sign anything    

Never been done before:
Perfect country and western song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkKn5HrKgHQ

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:08:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By cm:
this is the only source for this story

shows how media is controlling the optics on information

https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2020/07/25/federal-police-buy-1000-pairs-of-sunglasses-to-protect-officers-from-protesters-lasers/

more in the article, give it a read for even putting this article out when no one else seems to have

normal price of the goggles is like $200

View Quote

We had laser resistant glasses when I was flying into Bosnia. I hope the new stuff is better, because the ones I used weren't made for the kind of power these cunts are using.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:09:56 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Every one of those pieces of shit blocking that elderly couple should be ran over multiple times.

Fucking bunch of spoiled petulant brats that need to be taught a very painful and bloody lesson
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:11:31 PM EDT
[#9]
SPD released video of their officers getting fucked up yesterday

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:13:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

Every one of those pieces of shit blocking that elderly couple should be ran over multiple times.

Fucking bunch of spoiled petulant brats that need to be taught a very painful and bloody lesson
View Quote

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:13:24 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Just watched that earlier live on the stream.   Likely when I made my "I hate all these fucking scumbags" reply
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:13:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone have a YouTube live feed?
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:14:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

View Quote

Back up slowly like you're turning around and once enough running room floor that motherfucker!
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:16:15 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

CSPAN has a decades long consistent viewership of batshit loons. I saw clips from the 90s of weirdos who would call in about all kinds of shit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:16:21 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Yeah, I went to the original poster's FB page and he is getting mauled.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
SPD released video of their officers getting fucked up yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF-I2OyGD_A
View Quote

You could not pay me enough to be a cop that's hamstrung like these guys are.  When rocks, bottles, lumber, explosives, etc come at you it's time for lethal force to beused.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:20:03 PM EDT
[#17]
How did I miss this EPIC shit from B-more

Fucked around Found out files
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:21:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Awfully quite tonight. Anything happening?

Please don't tell me the age of the Glow Bois is over. < me worried.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:21:59 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

I believe that was from back in Fergudishu
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:22:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
Supply vs demand.  Glowbois didn't know they would need them and getting them from Avon and in place is a custom order.
View Quote

They’ve known about laser use for 50+ days. It’s purposeful.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:22:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Jagrmaister:

What a pussy.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jagrmaister:
We were all wrong. AK guy never fired supposedly.

https://m.facebook.com/AustinPolice/videos/325649065275255/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FAustinPolice%2F&_rdr

What a pussy.

We're being TOLD he didn't fire. I'm sure nobody would alter the narrative...
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:23:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By amendment:

They need to stop releasing these assholes
View Quote

This. JFC, this is like fighting WWII and every time you capture a Nazi you ask him a couple questions, write some stuff down, and send him back on his merry way to German lines... So you can fight him again the next day. It's ridiculous.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

that is Awesome

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:26:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#24]
ROP cunt laughing at my Glow bois…..cancel culture boomeranging

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

I believe that was from back in Fergudishu
View Quote

Pretty sure I can read Baltimore Police on the cops badge.

Could have been from the B-more riots years ago though.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Hollywood_Shooter:
not sure when or where this is from, but I like it.  You will too.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:30:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Protesters Show Up To DHS Sec. Chad Wolf's House

TOO FAR: Protesters Show Up To DHS Sec. Chad Wolf's House
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:31:53 PM EDT
[#29]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1595812674829_png-1520967.JPG

View Quote

Tasty stuff

Attachment Attached File

She'd have a quieter life if she just married her brother, and settled down somewhere nice in the country.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:32:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vap0rWav3r] [#30]
So question...

I'm watching the Wokenet stream and they're doing a candlelight vigil at what seems to be the place AK guy got drained...

When someone holds (catches?) corn and leaks all over the street do they just clean it up with like a street-sweeper or what?
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:34:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By mcantu:
Avon makes laser protective lenses for the gas masks the feds are using. I wonder why they're not using them?

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-vpslo31z/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/17741/147367/1651_FM53_Action_US_0217_jpg_Avon_Protection_Marketing__86294.1572544615.jpg?c=2
View Quote
I could be very wrong on this. Protective eye wear for lasers need to be specific to to different frequencies of the laser.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:34:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Vap0rWav3r:
So Question...

I'm watching the Wokenet stream and they're doing a candlelight vigil at what seems to be the place AK guy got drained...

When someone holds (catches?) corn and leaks all over the street do they just clean it up with like a street-sweeper or what?
View Quote

I thought FD does that, but could be wrong.

I know if it happens in your home, whether homicide or sucicide, it's up to the homeowners to get it cleaned up.   Crime scene cleaners are a real thing.   Has to be one of the worst jobs ever.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:36:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: blueinterceptor] [#33]
All of these protesters will receive a second stimulus check and probably the 600 enhanced unemployment benefit too.  Simply unfathomable
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:36:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I could be very wrong on this. Protective eye wear for lasers need to be specific to to different frequencies of the laser.
View Quote

Correct, what stops green won't stop purple, and so on.  

There is no one size fits all for every wavelength.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:36:44 PM EDT
[#35]

Sat down to catch up on the thread and this was one of the first things I saw, I have a good feeling about tonight.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:36:57 PM EDT
[#36]

Tasty stuff

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1595813693046_jpg-1520973.JPG

She'd have a quieter life if she just married her brother, and settled down somewhere nice in the country.
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1595812674829_png-1520967.JPG

Tasty stuff

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1595813693046_jpg-1520973.JPG

the comment I want to make i can't because CoC

just use your imagination

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:37:21 PM EDT
[#37]
antifa Seattle has their shield wall set up

https://www.twitch.tv/woke

(you'll have to mute it to not hear the annoying Austin whining)
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:38:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Well, they are cooking on the grills again in Portland. Do they give that food away or sell it to the mob ?........ Antifa has been sending in walking probes to scout out Mike Fence closely......LOL !
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:39:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FCSD2162] [#39]

I know if it happens in your home, whether homicide or sucicide, it's up to the homeowners to get it cleaned up.   Crime scene cleaners are a real thing.   Has to be one of the worst jobs ever.
View Quote

You're right. FD usually comes in and hoses it down. At least that's how it was whenever I worked a shooting or a traffic incident or something else that resulted in the internal contents of one's body to be expelled to the exterior of one's body. If it was on private property, it was usually, but not always depending on the circumstances, up to the property owner to have it taken care of.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:39:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By mcantu:
antifa Seattle has their shield wall set up

https://www.twitch.tv/woke

(you'll have to mute it to not hear the annoying Austin whining)
View Quote

Totally organic with no financial backers. Totally.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:39:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Consigli] [#41]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

I have said this before, and I will say this again.  The fanaticism will only step up until the election.  I believe Trump will get re-elected.  When he does, the level of fanaticism will get cranked to 11.

Say what you want about these people, but they do believe they are in a fight against evil.  They do believe that Trump is literally Hitler and his supporters are literally Nazis.  To borrow somebody else’s phrase, “the sincerity of their beliefs should not be impugned.”  Once they believe they are fighting to stop the Fourth Reich, anything can be justified.  It won’t just be stopping cars, it will be shooting into cars because anybody out driving is not marching, and if you are not out marching, you aren’t down with the struggle.  Commuting to work? Taking the kids to piano lessons?  Doesn’t matter.  If you aren’t taking it to the streets you are a Nazi.  Their logic is that black and white.

If riots kick off post election, they need to be put down swiftly and decisively.  It’s clear that when confronted with overwhelming force, they back down quickly.

If on the other hand, any post election riots are allowed to fester and grow, they will fester and grow.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Consigli:
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:
Bigger crowd in Portland tonight wanting revenge? Or smaller one licking wounds? Predictions?

Bigger. The two shootings on Saturday (not counting the ND) seem like a significant ratcheting up of the level of violence. I know several people had been killed already but these recent incidents look a lot more like open conflict. I would not be surprised if there are a lot of commies who now think we're approaching some kind of end-times fight to the death against the forces of evil.

If they've read some history, not enough to actually learn anything but enough to be inspired, they'd know that revolutions don't follow a linear progression from meeting in taverns to running the newly-minted country with steady increases in force along the way. Instead you get a mass killing or a mutiny or whatever and suddenly find that you're in a shooting war and the former revolutionary leaders are scrambling to figure out what just happened and how they can regain control.

Of course, a lot of the time that sudden surge in violence leaves the revolutionaries dead, imprisoned, or scattered which is what I think would happen here. They don't seem to be very good at organized violence in the same way they're good at ambushing random unarmed people.

Last night I was impressed by their fanaticism. But I question their commitment. I think the first time a few of them get shot with some real bullets, their fantasy of being revolutionaries will disappear and they will go back to video games and skateboarding. Their revolution will be over before it even began.

I have said this before, and I will say this again.  The fanaticism will only step up until the election.  I believe Trump will get re-elected.  When he does, the level of fanaticism will get cranked to 11.

Say what you want about these people, but they do believe they are in a fight against evil.  They do believe that Trump is literally Hitler and his supporters are literally Nazis.  To borrow somebody else’s phrase, “the sincerity of their beliefs should not be impugned.”  Once they believe they are fighting to stop the Fourth Reich, anything can be justified.  It won’t just be stopping cars, it will be shooting into cars because anybody out driving is not marching, and if you are not out marching, you aren’t down with the struggle.  Commuting to work? Taking the kids to piano lessons?  Doesn’t matter.  If you aren’t taking it to the streets you are a Nazi.  Their logic is that black and white.

If riots kick off post election, they need to be put down swiftly and decisively.  It’s clear that when confronted with overwhelming force, they back down quickly.

If on the other hand, any post election riots are allowed to fester and grow, they will fester and grow.

I think you are probably right. I only question their commitment because of the way they folded when the glo boys banzai charged them last night.

So, test their commitment. Give them one warning that the use of lasers will be met with deadly force. Then let LEO shoot the the ones with the lasers. After a few go down we'll see who sticks around to continue the riot. Trying to blind someone with a laser is despicable and barbaric. I doubt public opinion would support the sociopaths that do that.

Speaking of public opinion. As has been widely discussed here, I no longer think we should be concerned that they are looking for a martyr or a Kent State massacre. They already have their martyr and his name is George Floyd. And as far as LEO shooting violent rioters, what will they do about that? Riot?

Its time to take off the gloves. Lets see what their commitment really is. See if the commie runs home to mommy.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:39:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Evening gents... anyone have stream links for tonight?  Is that "Veteran" one up tonight of Portland on FB.  He had the best quality last night.  I don't like the multi-feeds...
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:40:05 PM EDT
[#43]

You're right. FD usually comes in and hoses it down. At least that's how it was whenever I worked a shooting or a traffic incident or something else that resulted in the internal contents of one's body to be expelled to the exterior of one's body.
View All Quotes

You're right. FD usually comes in and hoses it down. At least that's how it was whenever I worked a shooting or a traffic incident or something else that resulted in the internal contents of one's body to be expelled to the exterior of one's body.

Nice, learn something new everyday on here
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:40:13 PM EDT
[#44]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/1595802270049_jpg-1520585.JPG

Imagine becoming a meme in death
View Quote

Well now we know who the driver of the car was...

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:41:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Oh hell, ya'll seen this?  

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:43:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By blueinterceptor:
All of these protesters will receive a second stimulus check and probably the 600 enhanced unemployment benefit too.  Simply I fathomable
View Quote

Been my overarching thought through all of this. We’re literally funding our own destruction.

Change is needed. Not this ANTIFA/BLM commie, feelings, racist change. Real change. And real soon, because this nation is circling the shitter.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:44:34 PM EDT
[#47]
All of these protesters will receive a second stimulus check and probably the 600 enhanced unemployment benefit too.  Simply I fathomable
View Quote

And if the house bill is adopted, they will get their student loans forgiven!  ie, Paid for by all the rest of us.  And the state and local taxes will be deductible for lefty states like Seattle, New York, California... making citizens nationwide subsidize their expenses!  The house bill is $3.5 trillion of Leftwing socialist garbage.  Not just unemployment and $1200 per person.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#48]
All of these protesters will receive a second stimulus check and probably the 600 enhanced unemployment benefit too.  Simply unfathomable
View Quote

There's some with go fund mes etc. on Facebook and hordes of sympathizers. Moonbatshit crazy, they really think they are revolutionaries fighting Trumps army of nazis.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:45:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Oh hell, ya'll seen this?  

View Quote

BWAHAHAHA! WTF?
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 11:45:20 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Mowett:
Bigger crowd in Portland tonight wanting revenge? Or smaller one licking wounds? Predictions?

Bigger. The two shootings on Saturday (not counting the ND) seem like a significant ratcheting up of the level of violence. I know several people had been killed already but these recent incidents look a lot more like open conflict. I would not be surprised if there are a lot of commies who now think we're approaching some kind of end-times fight to the death against the forces of evil.

If they've read some history, not enough to actually learn anything but enough to be inspired, they'd know that revolutions don't follow a linear progression from meeting in taverns to running the newly-minted country with steady increases in force along the way. Instead you get a mass killing or a mutiny or whatever and suddenly find that you're in a shooting war and the former revolutionary leaders are scrambling to figure out what just happened and how they can regain control.

Of course, a lot of the time that sudden surge in violence leaves the revolutionaries dead, imprisoned, or scattered which is what I think would happen here. They don't seem to be very good at organized violence in the same way they're good at ambushing random unarmed people.

Last night I was impressed by their fanaticism. But I question their commitment. I think the first time a few of them get shot with some real bullets, their fantasy of being revolutionaries will disappear and they will go back to video games and skateboarding. Their revolution will be over before it even began.

IF TRUMP ISN'T ELECTED....

What do you think the demoncraps will allow to happen to us?????????????

I'll take "Cranked up to 11" ANYDAY!
Page / 5113
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top