Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh Hi, Mark.

The Citizen Kane of bad movies.

It's available for free on YouTube.  Seriously, it's so awful that it's awesome.  
View Quote

Why, alemonkey; WHY!
Link Posted: 7/7/2020 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not an expert on the regional Scot accents, but it almost sounds like he's lost a bit of his.
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 2:04:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh Hi, Mark.

The Citizen Kane of bad movies.

It's available for free on YouTube.  Seriously, it's so awful that it's awesome.  
View Quote

That's some low-rent Indie crap, though; it's almost supposed to be terrible.

This was A-list celebrities and an infinite budget, which makes it all the more trainwreck
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 2:08:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This doesn’t fall into the “worst” category but it was pretty bad.  Now it’s practically unwatchable unless you want a laugh.

https://imgc.allpostersimages.com/img/print/u-g-F4S6WQ0.jpg?
View Quote

It was either this or Anaconda (I honestly don't care to remember which), I full-on bust out laughing when some guy got pulled down into water by a snake at a super-tense moment
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 2:15:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's some low-rent Indie crap, though; it's almost supposed to be terrible.

This was A-list celebrities and an infinite budget, which makes it all the more trainwreck
View Quote

Try Catalina Caper.  A list celebrities, last of the Beach Party movies, absolute trash.  But hilarious.  Or try the David Lynch version of Dune.  It’s...mesmerizingly terrible.  I don’t think mockery could even help that thing, it’s an insanely long overly ornate mess of a film.
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 2:29:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This doesn't fall into the "worst" category but it was pretty bad.  Now it's practically unwatchable unless you want a laugh.

View Quote
That movie was awesome for a late 90s summer flick.

shooting hippos with a Fal and crazy monkeys with a laser.
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 4:57:13 AM EDT
[#7]
What was that shit show David Carrouso was in ? Jade?
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 5:13:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I didn't know that that was the movie that Austin Powers and South Park spoofed.
View Quote
He only has one ass. He's useless to me.
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 12:36:03 PM EDT
[#9]
There should be some kind of "Moreau" Award handed out every year during the Academy Awards for the most fucked up steaming pile of disastrous shit to make it to the big screen.
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There should be some kind of "Moreau" Award handed out every year during the Academy Awards for the most fucked up steaming pile of disastrous shit to make it to the big screen.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/8/2020 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

After watching cut scenes and the making of Apocalypse Now. I dont see how he ever worked again. Hours of him just talking to the director and fucking off on a tangent for a 3 minute scene.  Throwing coconuts down on the crew in scenes he wasnt in.
Drugs and Alcohol binges.
View Quote

Here is a pic of Robert Duvall wearing Brando's lines on The Godfather:
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 3:49:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Watched it last night and while its bad, its not OMG YOU HAVE TO SEE HOW AWFUL THIS IS.

If anything a documentary on just how F'd up the production was would be far more entertaining to watch.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#13]
i was stationed at kunsan AB south korea in 96 when this movie came out. the base tail marking is this:

to see this mark on that military aircraft at the island made the whole theater erupt in laughter.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Theodor  Rex starring Whoopi Goldberg is worse. 33 million dollars direct to video.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
i was stationed at kunsan AB south korea in 96 when this movie came out. the base tail marking is this:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.3yyxsXckatDrFc_XercylAHaDy%26pid%3DApi&f=1

to see this mark on that military aircraft at the island made the whole theater erupt in laughter.
View Quote

I remember seeing that in the movie.

And I remember thinking to myself. "Dude, WTF?! Are these beast people shooting down military aircraft? Or just buying them as surplus?"
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What was that shit show David Carrouso was in ? Jade?
View Quote

All I know is Linda Fiorentino was hot as fuck in that movie.  That's all I care about.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wasn't Adrienne Barbeau in that one?
View Quote

This one.  Swamp Thing
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#18]
And what about Ishtar or Howard the Duck?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Heaven's Gate isn't a bad movie, especially the director's cut. It just was horribly over budgeted and the theater cut was shit due to bad editing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More than "Heaven's Gate?"
Heaven's Gate isn't a bad movie, especially the director's cut. It just was horribly over budgeted and the theater cut was shit due to bad editing.

Agreed, I always thought it was a great movie especially the directors cut and I would personally include it in one of the top 100 masterpiece movies every person should see. It unfortunatly cost a ton of money to make and the studio was not prepared for that and It was not able to recoup that money. I also dont think people were ready for that type of movie at the time but I do that it would be much better recived today. Back then people expected a different type of western and this was not that type of movie.  Our tastes are more refined now, I think that we can appreciate the Harvard graduation dance/fight tree  and the town roller skating scene much more.  Anyone who has not seen Heavens Gate really needs to see. Its got some great action.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:52:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah it was a little out there, I still watch it here and there though.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This doesn’t fall into the “worst” category but it was pretty bad.  Now it’s practically unwatchable unless you want a laugh.

View Quote

STOP EATING MY SESAME CAKE! *Full Scene*

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 3:47:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

THE definition of a shit show. Now I know why Tropic Thunder was so good; based on a true story!

I've always wanted to bang Fairuza Balk. Shes got a unique sexy look and that big purdy mouth.
View Quote

GodDAMN, homie.

Attachment Attached File

I’d hit until it hit back...
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
And what about Ishtar or Howard the Duck?
View Quote

Howard the Duck was a masterpiece.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top