Page / 142
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg_7TWkU4AAU18r?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eg_7TcaUMAAOBrI?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Written by a 23 year old loser from mom's basement.  Good for a chuckle.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Get a load of this unbiased garbage...

"What we know about the victims of the Kenosha protest shooting that killed two men and injured another

Two Kenosha County men were killed and a West Allis man was wounded Tuesday night in a shooting during civil unrest over the shooting of Jacob Blake.

Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old self-described militia member from Illinois, has been charged with first-degree intentional homicide and five other charges in the Tuesday night shooting."

https://www.jsonline.com/story/communities/lake-country/2020/08/26/kenosha-jacob-blake-protest-shooting-what-we-know-victims/5635760002/

Even more bullshit, they refuse to publish or report on the criminal backgrounds of the 3 scrotes because "had anything to do with the clashes that led to the deaths of Huber and Rosenbaum and the wounding of Grosskreutz.
They are the victims of a shooting, and as far as we can tell their past legal records have no bearing on them being shot during a protest."

Why we aren't reporting on the records of the victims of the Kenosha protest shooting, and answers to other questions about our coverage

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2020/09/01/kenosha-protest-shooting-why-were-not-writing-victims-background-jacob-blake-record-riot-vs-protest/5679537002/

Note the double standards... they won't report anything about the 3 assholes criminal back ground because it's not relevant to the shootings,
BUT they will go on to report about the nice things they've done, their accomplishments and how much they'll be missed... NONE of which is in any way relevant to the shootings.
View Quote
Lol.

Their criminal records aren't relevant, but their family's comments about their character are.  Par for the course with the JS.

The media class needs a reckoning.  They have done more damage to the nation than anything else in the last 20 years.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is there any way to verify that the info in that document is correct?  And if all that is true why the hell was this guy not still in prison hung by the neck until dead[/b]?
View Quote
FIFY.

Link Posted: 9/3/2020 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They know how to take care of their army.

Food, crappers, first aid, etc.  That of course all costs money.
View Quote
A fella could fairly easily dress up to look the part and have some fun at these riots. Maybe some skunk gel in all of the already rotten porta pots. Or maybe some superglue in the locks or spread all over the seat. I could see some shitberg unable to get their ass off the seat screaming for help. 2oz of Semtex on a pressure switch....wait, did I say that? Use your imaginations.....
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 3:47:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

WOW.  People really need to go to the links at that Reddit page.  Rosenbaum was EVIL, and I mean probably even more purposely evil than even most pedos.  He molested five little boys between the ages of 9-11 (including anal and oral rape), and made them perform sex acts on each other.

Presentence Report: https://media.thedonald.win/post/Uzz3Vadt.jpeg and https://ibb.co/h9NKs9L
Charges 1: https://ibb.co/5xvfps9
Charges 2: https://ibb.co/DRyf5N6
Charges 3: https://ibb.co/ckVyRLT
Charges 4: https://ibb.co/0C5K01T

It seems not all of the charges were proven, but enough were to put him away for 12.5 years.  His prison disciplinary record includes an assault with a weapon, making a weapon, and NINE assaults on guards, in addition to a whole laundry list of other crap:
Prison Record: https://archive.is/a9Axs
View Quote

So now we have a convicted rapist of children...in particular boys...attacking a 17 year old boy****...attempting to take a firearm (oh, wait...a felon trying to steal a gun...isn't that a felony crime in Wisconsin?)....oh...then there's another violent felon attacking the boy from behind and trying to take the gun....oops, another felony crime.

Doesn't that mean that the first two guys shot were in the middle of committing a violent felony?

And the third guy was effectively aiding the second as part of the group attacking Kyle...not sure in WI, but in some cases, that's a murder trap (someone dies during the commission of a felony).

****Oh, and I wonder if Jojo was violating parole by having contact with a minor....
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 5:10:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 6:04:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If the video of "Kyle" hitting the girl is actually Kyle then he didn't stand a chance in hand to hand combat. No offense to Saint Kyle, but maybe when Lin gets him that defamation money he could enroll in some boxing or martial arts classes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not so sure about that. Kyle seems to be calm in the middle of a gunfight. That's going to be serious points in his favor. The bigger problem is, that it never would have been a 1 on 1. The other communists wouldn't have allowed any of these to be 1 on 1. There's more than reasonable grounds to believe they would have gang piled him and kicked the shit out of him, or hit him with blunt objects until he looked like the truck driver from the 90s LA riots.

I'll have to ask my UFC friend, who chooses to CCW a mouthpiece instead of a firearm, how he would handle this.

If the video of "Kyle" hitting the girl is actually Kyle then he didn't stand a chance in hand to hand combat. No offense to Saint Kyle, but maybe when Lin gets him that defamation money he could enroll in some boxing or martial arts classes.

It's neither here nor there, but I think most solo teenage males are going to have trouble fighting a car full of 20 year olds.  You'd have to be an absolute stud to come out on top of a 4v1.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 6:13:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It's neither here nor there, but I think most solo teenage males are going to have trouble fighting a car full of 20 year olds.  You'd have to be an absolute stud to come out on top of a 4v1.
View Quote

Or have your trusty S&W M&P with a chinese red dot.  I didn't counting how many actually made contact that night in Kenosha.  There was a mob of 30-50 chasing him.  Pedo tried to put hands on him.  As he's running towards the cops, white shirt dude punched him in the back of the head to knock him down.  Flying headkick guy, skateboard guy, bicep, ninja dude in the black with the hunk of wood, guy in the ODG wife beater, and I think one more dude in all black with capri-length pants all seen on video trying to get in on the action.  He won in the 1v1 first, and then at least a 6v1 in the street.

Some mix of being a stud and having the right attitude and equipment.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 6:16:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Rise my hand??!
View Quote
The Dark Knight Rises - Bane Blackgate Prison Speech (HD) IMAX

Link Posted: 9/3/2020 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#12]

I think we need fewer people named after Mohammed ???????
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 6:31:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I think we need fewer people named after Mohammed ???????
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 6:44:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not so sure about that. Kyle seems to be calm in the middle of a gunfight. That's going to be serious points in his favor. The bigger problem is, that it never would have been a 1 on 1. The other communists wouldn't have allowed any of these to be 1 on 1. There's more than reasonable grounds to believe they would have gang piled him and kicked the shit out of him, or hit him with blunt objects until he looked like the truck driver from the 90s LA riots.

I'll have to ask my UFC friend, who chooses to CCW a mouthpiece instead of a firearm, how he would handle this.

My comment has nothing to do with the part in bold.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Then go live with all the other Mohammeds in the middle east?
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Kalifornia.  Portland.  Seattle.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Attachment Attached File

For a start you could consider moving to Mauritania, Maldives, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Iran, Morocco, Yemen, Tajikistan, Iraq, Somalia, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Niger, Comoros, Algeria, Palestinian Territories, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Djibouti, Libya, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Senegal, Kosovo, Gambia, Mali, Jordan, Turkmenistan, Egypt and Syria.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, the punches on the girl weren't particularly effective either.  Although, if he had strangled her or knocked her out cold with a few shots, then he still loses for beating up a girl.  The only solution is not to play there.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#21]
How fucking terrified are they of this 17yo kid that Twitter, Facebook, Discover Card, most of American media, etc. are all turning their guns on this kid?
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:21:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How fucking terrified are they of this 17yo kid that Twitter, Facebook, Discover Card, most of American media, etc. are all turning their guns on this kid?
View Quote

They aren't terrified of Kyle.  They're terrified that armed self defense is proved to be a valid response to assault and attempted murder by a woke mob.  If Kyle goes to prison for this, it will embolden the anarcho-communists.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:23:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yeah, the punches on the girl weren't particularly effective either.  Although, if he had strangled her or knocked her out cold with a few shots, then he still loses for beating up a girl.  The only solution is not to play there.
View Quote

Depending on the specifics of the situation I don't care if you hit a girl, and I'd guess this situation would fall under that from what I can see.

You put your hands on somebody you better expect hands to come back, if you can't handle that then you should rethink that course of action.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:24:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/46DD4A7E-36E1-4402-991B-029A8E382094_jpe-1575746.JPG

For a start you could consider moving to Mauritania, Maldives, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Iran, Morocco, Yemen, Tajikistan, Iraq, Somalia, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Niger, Comoros, Algeria, Palestinian Territories, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Djibouti, Libya, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Senegal, Kosovo, Gambia, Mali, Jordan, Turkmenistan, Egypt and Syria.
View Quote

thank you
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their criminal mob got gunned down by one guy with an AR15. Then posthumously exposed as the perverts and degenerate junkie abusers they actually were. Pretty much nightmare scenario for the liberal left. If Rittenhouse and his supporters are not destroyed this can easy cascade into a massive defeat for the left. The left knows their cold war gone hot will destroy them. Rittenhouse may well be the Fort Sumter of this phase of culture war.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/46DD4A7E-36E1-4402-991B-029A8E382094_jpe-1575746.JPG

View Quote
Ahh the red/green alliance.

Who has been helping write speech codes?  Not just SJW types but also the Islamists.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Lin Wood dumped Twitter.  Get on Parlor for updates. I am ColaBroSC
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lin Wood dumped Twitter.  Get on Parlor for updates. I am ColaBroSC
View Quote

He was back on Twitter today.

Also, it's "Parler," not "Parlor."
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 9:23:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He was back on Twitter today.

Also, it's "Parler," not "Parlor."
View Quote

Autocorrect

He posted his primary platform would be Parler.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They aren't terrified of Kyle.  They're terrified that armed self defense is proved to be a valid response to assault and attempted murder by a woke mob.  If Kyle goes to prison for this, it will embolden the anarcho-communists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ayup. This is the hill to die on IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup.

I think what Portland is doing by seemingly allowing the BLM/Antifa murderer to get away with it and let him claim self-defense, is to try to manipulate public perception on self-defense to try to de-legitimatize it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 12:18:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yup.

I think what Portland is doing by seemingly allowing the BLM/Antifa murderer to get away with it and let him claim self-defense, is to try to manipulate public perception on self-defense to try to de-legitimatize it.
View Quote

Well, I don't think he got away with it, since he's dead now.  A pleasant surprise, I was thinking the same way you were.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 12:23:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well, I don't think he got away with it, since he's dead now.  A pleasant surprise, I was thinking the same way you were.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 12:25:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the hill.  if self defense of literally LIFE vs a murderous mob is not allowed, then we must retake that right.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 12:28:09 AM EDT
[#36]
my guess is they will try to get to Kyle in prison in order to avoid him walking, so they can they try to replace the obvious facts with their narrative.  they cant do that in a legitimate court proceeding, thus they need him gone.  now we see if he gets epsteined.  he should be out on bail and surrounded by patriots, not rotting in jail.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 2:22:02 AM EDT
[#37]

Methinks you've been had...
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 3:06:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Any real news on this yet?  Has he had an opportunity for the attys to request release until trial, have they held a grand jury or whatever the WI equivalent is yet?  Betting that may not go so well for the DA...

Long time to sit in jail on a clear self defense situation.

But hey- they are charging a CA LEO for an obviously clean shooting as well, so at least Soros and the Dems are getting their moneys worth out of their DA picks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 3:08:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

So true.  Just need to make it a meme.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 4:25:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Or have your trusty S&W M&P with a chinese red dot.  I didn't counting how many actually made contact that night in Kenosha.  There was a mob of 30-50 chasing him.  Pedo tried to put hands on him.  As he's running towards the cops, white shirt dude punched him in the back of the head to knock him down.  Flying headkick guy, skateboard guy, bicep, ninja dude in the black with the hunk of wood, guy in the ODG wife beater, and I think one more dude in all black with capri-length pants all seen on video trying to get in on the action.  He won in the 1v1 first, and then at least a 6v1 in the street.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You might add the grey camp pants guy that fired the pistol behind Kyle. At the gas station he looked mighty anxious to shoot someone. It may be Kyle’s quick dispatch of Pedo Dwarf that caused him to back off and not try shooting Kyle. Maybe not but he was close enough and had already shot once.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 4:27:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Yeah well you are on the wrong continent Mohammed!  Drive 8,000 miles east of DC and you will be right at home.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 4:33:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Their criminal mob got gunned down by one guy with an AR15. Then posthumously exposed as the perverts and degenerate junkie abusers they actually were. Pretty much nightmare scenario for the liberal left. If Rittenhouse and his supporters are not destroyed this can easy cascade into a massive defeat for the left. The left knows their cold war gone hot will destroy them. Rittenhouse may well be the Fort Sumter of this phase of culture war.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good analysis!
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 4:36:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah but it is still damn funny even as a fake.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 8:33:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are scared to f-ing death...about this, about the election, about investigations....it is interesting watching your enemies flail about in a blind panic
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 9:38:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly this.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yeah, what do you think this is, San Francisco?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously?  Take a wild guess. They shit on the sidewalk, behind a Bush, or in front of a Bush. Beside a building. Behind a building. Where ever. They're fukkin animals!

In all the WI videos I've seen, so far I haven't noticed anybody blasting a dookie in the bushes.  And no piles of crap all over the ground.

#riotpoopgate

Yeah, what do you think this is, San Francisco?!

Sooper Sekrit Aktion HQ in Portapottyland.

Link Posted: 9/4/2020 11:46:45 AM EDT
[#48]
A lot of good replies to my question; but at the end of the day all those replies boil down to “A single 17yo with a rifle fucked up all their plans, and he wasn’t even trying to do that - he was just trying to live his life.”

That’s why we can’t let that 17yo go down.  He’s not a saint.  With good fortune, he’ll be free, get elected to Congress, and disappoint us all in a scandal in his old age.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 5:58:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It takes a lot for me to ... click ...

Now if y'all stop quoting him.
View Quote
This....I feel accomplished. I have placed at least four ANTIFA butt sniffers on the list due to this thread alone.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 6:02:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
A lot of good replies to my question; but at the end of the day all those replies boil down to “A single 17yo with a rifle fucked up all their plans, and he wasn’t even trying to do that - he was just trying to live his life.”

That’s why we can’t let that 17yo go down.  He’s not a saint.  With good fortune, he’ll be free, get elected to Congress, and disappoint us all in a scandal in his old age.
View Quote

None of us are saints, including me, we stand up for what’s right not the person per se and it looks like many would like to railroad him. Fuck that
Page / 142
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top