Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Turnout this morning in my smallish town is insane. Usually, it's a 10 minute wait. Stood on line over an hour.
View Quote

Same.  My town is real small and I waited about an hour too.  Last election I was in and out in like 10 mins.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I voted at 0900, my wife will be voting for the first time-Trump of course, later today.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I voted at 0900, my wife will be voting for the first time-Trump of course, later today.
View Quote

+2 for Emperor Trump!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Was number 135 at 9am today in a town with just under 3000 registered voters.  Parking was nuts.  

Farmers are pissed
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:23:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They're trump voters.
View Quote

In that case we've got it in the bag!
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Was number 135 at 9am today in a town with just under 3000 registered voters.  Parking was nuts.  

Farmers are pissed
View Quote

+1 for Trump
-1 for upset farmer

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Not that this is the end all, but I just spoke to my wife, who manages a small dental office.  2 middle age hygienists and an assistant, all female, voting for Trump. This is the demo that is supposed to go Biden in droves.  Have a niece in a nursing program in GR area, her whole house is pulling Trump. Young females!!

Fuck you Biden
Fuck you Whitmer
Fuck you Peters
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:33:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I was there at 7 and got it done for DJT and JJ.  My wife will be voting today for her first time for the same.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:35:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not that this is the end all, but I just spoke to my wife, who manages a small dental office.  2 middle age hygienists and an assistant, all female, voting for Trump. This is the demo that is supposed to go Biden in droves.  Have a niece in a nursing program in GR area, her whole house is pulling Trump. Young females!!

Fuck you Biden
Fuck you Whitmer
Fuck you Peters
View Quote

+XX Votes for Trump!!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I was there at 7 and got it done for DJT and JJ.  My wife will be voting today for her first time for the same.
View Quote

+2 for Liberty!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Wife and I voted this morning. Two more for the straight R ticket

I hope downriver pulls it through tonight and the rest of the state follows

TRUMP 2020
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Got my vote in.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#13]
You better pull through! I got money on Michigan saving America
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Any numbers?
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Any numbers?
View Quote

It's early....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wife and I voted this morning. Two more for the straight R ticket

I hope downriver pulls it through tonight and the rest of the state follows

TRUMP 2020
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:42:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Got my vote in.
View Quote

Well.....
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:42:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Same.  My town is real small and I waited about an hour too.  Last election I was in and out in like 10 mins.
View Quote

Same, I got there when they opened at 6:30, line was already out the door. Took me 35 minutes, normal is 5.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#19]
I was number 55 at about 10am. Usually around this time the number is like 20. I live in Southwest Detroit and I don't know if this will be good or bad. I know there was no where even close to biden signs as there were hillary signs in 2016.

The Dems do have a 296 acre cemetery about 200 feet from me full of Dems ready to vote
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Please go vote and take someone with you!!! Be smart and fly under the radar while at the polls!  Think Undercover Brother!
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My GF didn't vote in 2016, but she's all-in for Trump this year. She's seen the retardation in Technicolor this past year. And she's a feminist, for sure. She's just not stupid.
View Quote

Hopefully she convinced some other people!
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I was number 55 at about 10am. Usually around this time the number is like 20. I live in Southwest Detroit and I don't know if this will be good or bad. I know there was no where even close to biden signs as there were hillary signs in 2016.

The Dems do have a 296 acre cemetery about 200 feet from me full of Dems ready to vote
View Quote

Your vote....+1 more than the commies

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This. I put a mask on, I don’t have time to deal with stupid Karen’s bitching.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully they are not Biden voters, but just playing the game so they can vote.

This. I put a mask on, I don’t have time to deal with stupid Karen’s bitching.

I'm going after work, and will not be wearing a face diaper. I already printed up copies of this for any Karen's
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm going after work, and will not be wearing a face diaper. I already printed up copies of this for any Karen's
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/317873/Screenshot_20201101-133358_Chrome_jpg-1665174.JPG
View Quote

Put one in your pocket just in case of the SJW's.  Your trump vote more important than arguing with turds.  

Can you hear it....
Newt Gingrich: That's how you know it's a Trump rally - USA, USA, USA chant

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:18:18 PM EDT
[#26]
+2 more.  No line @ 11:30, but the ID scanning lady working my precinct said they were slammed this AM.  We were ballots 330/1, so who knows....
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:19:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
+2 more.  No line @ 11:30, but the ID scanning lady working my precinct said they were slammed this AM.  We were ballots 330/1, so who knows....
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:34:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You better pull through! I got money on Michigan saving America
View Quote

We're certainly trying! We just have a lot of welfare babies and holier-than-thou white women who think they are saving society.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We're certainly trying! We just have a lot of welfare babies and holier-than-thou white women who think they are saving society.
View Quote

We Must Fight - President Reagan (Long Version)
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:41:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Going to vote after work, Trump, James, Mary Kelly, Brock Swartzel, and Tissdale for Sherrif.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#31]
And I just watched one of those insufferable fucks try to steal one of my neighbor's Trump signs out of their lawn.

She got caught by the wife coming out the front door and she sheepishly walked it back over and stuck it in lawn and went back to her car.

I got outside fast enough to hear her yell back at my neighbor in response "Because I do what I want, that's why..."

I was in my driveway walking toward her at this point, heard that, and started yelling back "Not around here you don't, now get the Hell out of here!".

She decided at this point it'd be a good time to complete her withdrawal.

I wish I could say "unbelievable", but sadly we are way past that.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#32]
My parents went at noon and we're numbers 97 and 98
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:03:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And I just watched one of those insufferable fucks try to steal one of my neighbor's Trump signs out of their lawn.

She got caught by the wife coming out the front door and she sheepishly walked it back over and stuck it in lawn and went back to her car.

I got outside fast enough to hear her yell back at my neighbor in response "Because I do what I want, that's why..."

I was in my driveway walking toward her at this point, heard that, and started yelling back "Not around here you don't, now get the Hell out of here!".

View Quote

Lady yelling = Hell Yeah!!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:04:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My parents went at noon and we're numbers 97 and 98
View Quote

+2 for The President!!!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:11:27 PM EDT
[#35]
There were easily 10X the people I've ever seen voting at our sleepy little township hall, I expect that's a very good sign!

TRUMP 2020

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There were easily 10X the people I've ever seen voting at our sleepy little township hall, I expect that's a very good sign!

TRUMP 2020

View Quote

F A N T A S T I C A L L Y

Biden voters are at home on lock down covid orders from headquarters
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I have lots of good friends in Michigan.

Y’all are great people!

Git er done!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:38:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

A lady stopped in front of my neighbors place last week and was taking pictures of his house.  He has a Gadsden flag flying and has Trump signs and various other Republican signs in his yard.  I can't prove if that was her motivation but I followed her a few miles and she pulled over, I asked her if there was someone I could help her find?  She got defensive and I told her she better not be thinking about doing anything stupid.  

They have a website that maps Trump donor's houses.  They're going to be coming after his supporters regardless of what happens tonight.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm in northern Oakland county. I voted at 11 am. Was 419 vote cast in my precinct. Straight Republican ticket. My wife did the same.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:40:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm in northern Oakland county. I voted at 11 am. Was 419 vote cast in my precinct. Straight Republican ticket. My wife did the same.
View Quote

Plus 2 more for the Prez!!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Good on you guys! I think Michigan is in play easily. But keep it up, shove it up the asses of those communists. Make them scream.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#42]
This really looks like it could turn on MI, so thank you all, and please text/call your shooting buddies, family, any and all Trump/James voters you can drag to the polls.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

A lady stopped in front of my neighbors place last week and was taking pictures of his house.  He has a Gadsden flag flying and has Trump signs and various other Republican signs in his yard.  I can't prove if that was her motivation but I followed her a few miles and she pulled over, I asked her if there was someone I could help her find?  She got defensive and I told her she better not be thinking about doing anything stupid.  

They have a website that maps Trump donor's houses.  They're going to be coming after his supporters regardless of what happens tonight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not pleasant to think about.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#44]
There will be another +4 for DJT and JJ when the wife gets out of work.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:01:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Went to vote around 11am and there were about 30 people in line ahead of me.  Last few times I have voted at this location, there may have been 4-5 people in line at the most.  Talking with the poll workers, they said the line started before 7, and was at least an hour and a half line most of the morning.  I think last election, I went around 5pm, and was voter number 438,  Today I was number 1325.   Southside of the Grand Rapids area.

Best part was, there was a Recall Whitmore table setup in the parking lot. They had collected quite a few signatures by the time I signed in.

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:32:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There will be another +4 for DJT and JJ when the wife gets out of work.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:34:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Went to vote around 11am and there were about 30 people in line ahead of me.  Last few times I have voted at this location, there may have been 4-5 people in line at the most.  Talking with the poll workers, they said the line started before 7, and was at least an hour and a half line most of the morning.  I think last election, I went around 5pm, and was voter number 438,  Today I was number 1325.   Southside of the Grand Rapids area.

Best part was, there was a Recall Whitmore table setup in the parking lot. They had collected quite a few signatures by the time I signed in.

View Quote

F'in Gary!
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:40:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I voted for Joe Biden???????
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Long time friend of mine who has never voted in his life (40-years-old) just voted for Donald Trump.

Another friend from the gym, also a first time voter, just send me a picture of his 'I voted' sticker.

Co-worker who is adamantly anti-politics is also voting on his way home for Trump.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top