Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2021 6:33:03 PM EDT
Wolf, Thermadore, DCS, Bluepoint or what?

Have to replace a POS Gasrange, want something that will actually do a GD simmer on propane. Research says Thermadore or Wolf, yes this is going to cost me a lot of money but I want a quality unit with 4 burners and a griddle.

Whatcha got….?
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 6:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
we ordered this 36" LP Viking with 4 burners and a griddle in April for the new house we're about to move into.  still not here.  "4 to 6 weeks" just like they say 6 weeks ago.
yeah sorry op i know this doesnt really help you but me bitching here gets you a bump
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Last how I built I put in a Thermador, 36” six burner. I was there 12 years. The only problem I had was one of the spark/flame rectifiers went bad and I replaced it. About 6 years in I had to replace the oven glow bar. I would buy another.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top