Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5586 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Thread is slowing down significantly.....
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:12:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Everyone moved into the new Russia/China/Iran thread.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:13:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#3]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 10:22:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#4]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 10:36:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 11:30:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:13:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NEXT23:
View Quote

The new thread is now the “AXIS” thread by Prime and is merging Ukraine v Russia plus Iran & China.

Kind of a pre-ww3 thread.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

The new thread is now the "AXIS" thread by Prime and is merging Ukraine v Russia plus Iran & China.

View Quote
Link please, I searched 5 pages deep and could not find.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Russia-Iran-China-The-New-Axis-Megathread/5-2721222/
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The new thread is now the "AXIS" thread by Prime and is merging Ukraine v Russia plus Iran & China.

@MADMAXXX

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Russia-Iran-China-The-New-Axis-Megathread/5-2721222/
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By GBTX01:

View Quote

Cluster bombing civilian areas again! Fuck Russia.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Very sad.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:48:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Impressive...

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 8:53:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 10:20:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Streiff's latest update.  A short one, and to the point.Week 114
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Impressive...

View Quote
Indeed
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:34:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
Indeed
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
Impressive...

Indeed

Fucking nightmare! 😆
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:19:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MKSheppard] [#19]
From PRIME:

⚡️ Over the past night, another attempt by the Kyiv regime to carry out a number of terrorist attacks using aircraft-type UAVs on targets on the territory of the Russian Federation was stopped.

Duty air defense systems destroyed and intercepted 12 Ukrainian UAVs, of which: five over the territory of the Bryansk region, one over the territory of the Kursk region, one over the territory of the Belgorod region, two over the territory of the Rostov region and three over the territory of the Krasnodar region.

🔹 Russian Ministry of Defense

https://t.me/mod_russia/38160

Ukrainian drones are attacking the territory of Russia!
Drones attacked six regions: Oryol, Rostov, Smolensk, Bryansk, Kursk and Krasnodar region.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMjcdbfWoAAN8pD?format=jpg&name=large

Explosions are heard over the village of Afipsky in the Krasnodar Territory. Local residents report the sound of engines in the sky. Previously, Ukrainian drones were shot down on approach to the oil refinery.

Eyewitnesses told SHOT that the first explosion over the populated area occurred at 3:10. After this, the sound of the engine in the sky continued and two more explosions were heard. Previously, the UAVs flew towards the refinery, but were shot down by air defense or landed by electronic warfare. Local residents claim that the drones “lay down” a few kilometers from the plant. There is no information about damage or casualties.

https://t.me/shot_shot/65659

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMitlqzb0AAGO4Z?format=jpg&name=medium

Ukraine attacked energy facilities in four regions of Russia with drones

On the night of May 2, Ukrainian drones attacked Russian regions, damaging energy infrastructure in several of them. In the Smolensk region, the attack hit a facility in the Roslavl district in the southeast of the region. Emergency and law enforcement services are working at the scene, there are no casualties, said Governor Vasily Anokhin.

In the Oryol region, drones attacked two districts - Glazunovsky and Sverdlovsky. During their neutralization, drones damaged energy infrastructure. The power supply was partially disrupted, said Governor Andrei Klychkov. There were no casualties, emergency services are working at the scene, he clarified.

A Ukrainian aircraft-type drone was shot down in the south of the Kursk region. A drone attack damaged a power line in the village of Ponyri in the Oboyansky district. The settlement was left without electricity, said Governor Roman Starovoyt.

In the Krasnodar Territory, local residents reported explosions in the area of ​​the village of Afipsky, where the oil refinery is located, writes the Shot telegram channel. According to him, the drones were shot down by air defense or landed by electronic warfare before they managed to hit the plant. There is no official information about the destruction and casualties. In total, air defense systems destroyed 12 drones last night, the Russian Ministry of Defense said.

https://t.me/moscowtimes_ru/21925

======================

Shoigu demanded more weapons to continue the offensive in Ukraine

The Russian Ministry of Defense is demanding increased supplies of weapons for the army, which is leading an offensive in Ukraine, forcing the Ukrainian Armed Forces, suffering from a shortage of ammunition and soldiers, to retreat.

It is necessary to increase the volume and quality of weapons and military equipment supplied to the troops, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said on Wednesday at a meeting at the headquarters of the joint group of forces. According to the minister (quoted by Interfax), we are talking primarily about “weapons of destruction” that are necessary “to maintain the required tempo of the offensive.”

“Issues are emerging that require special attention and urgent solutions, especially regarding the provision of the most in-demand samples,” Shoigu said.

He also demanded that additional measures be taken to reduce the repair time for engines, assemblies and units of military equipment, as well as to increase stocks of spare parts and components for prompt repairs.

According to Shoigu, enterprises of the military-industrial complex are already operating at maximum capacity.

https://t.me/moscowtimes_ru/21918
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:56:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MKSheppard] [#20]
The first Ukrainian Lancet clones are appearing on battlefield

Chinabros affected the most...

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:10:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Aren't some of the ATACMS being given to Ukraine versions that were already taken out of active inventory or no longer in service due to age?  I get the impression the US isn't worried about their stockpile of ATACMS because some that are being sent are outside of current circulation.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Moondog:
Aren't some of the ATACMS being given to Ukraine versions that were already taken out of active inventory or no longer in service due to age?  I get the impression the US isn't worried about their stockpile of ATACMS because some that are being sent are outside of current circulation.
View Quote

Yes.

Russian photos of ATACMS debris in Ukraine show pretty old first generation units that use cluster munitions.

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:31:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Movie: more than 20 days in Mariupol:

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote

I didn't see the tungsten rain impression on the ground, the typical donut. Is this a different warhead?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I didn't see the tungsten rain impression on the ground, the typical donut. Is this a different warhead?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

The munition is visible in one frame
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Knock Knock

Who's there

Boom

Boom who?

Kaboom.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#27]
4 days on the same page. This thread really died
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Is there a media blackout in Ukraine? That might be a sign somethings up.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By mcantu:
4 days on the same page. This thread really died
View Quote
Calm before the storm? Radio silence. Nothing of note in the Reddit Ukraine thread either. Given the amount of whupass being sent, I'd go dark as well, they are going to have to make every strike count to turn the tide. I hope when they do pull the pin, F-16's will be there to back them up.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#30]
It’s kinda migrated to This thread
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:55:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By CS223:
Calm before the storm? Radio silence. Nothing of note in the Reddit Ukraine thread either. Given the amount of whupass being sent, I'd go dark as well, they are going to have to make every strike count to turn the tide. I hope when they do pull the pin, F-16's will be there to back them up.
View Quote

Link to reddit thread?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:57:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By ALostKey:
It’s kinda migrated to This thread
View Quote

Yes, pretty much all major posters from this thread, have moved over to that thread.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Shame, I was perfectly happy with this thread.
Did someone piss off Prime?
Does save me an hour or two a day.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Home on Jam

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Home on Jam

View Quote
Sounds good; I'll be interested to see how well these perform in the field... assuming that they'll tell us.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:36:39 PM EDT
[#36]
@MNGearhead

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/s/6O2GGic0Tc

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:51:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By SgtRock2:
Shame, I was perfectly happy with this thread.
Did someone piss off Prime?
Does save me an hour or two a day.
View Quote

@SgtRock2
Not sure if you know this already, but if you don't, he started a new thread with his rules.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Russia-Iran-China-The-New-Axis-Megathread/5-2721222/&page=26&anc=108945277#i108945277
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By CS223:
@MNGearhead

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/s/6O2GGic0Tc

View Quote

Thanks

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#39]
They really need to send these to all of our Allies  around Kalingard to see how well they work.

Originally Posted By absael:
Sounds good; I'll be interested to see how well these perform in the field... assuming that they'll tell us.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By absael:
Home on Jam

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#40]

The new thread is now the “AXIS” thread by Prime and is merging Ukraine v Russia plus Iran & China.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NEXT23:

I see that one, but would prefer if this thread kept going. We can make a new record of the longest thread.  

Also Iran/China stuff may be somewhat related but a lot of it may be non-relevant to this war.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:53:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

I see that one, but would prefer if this thread kept going. We can make a new record of the longest thread.  

Also Iran/China stuff may be somewhat related but a lot of it may be non-relevant to this war.
View Quote

I am of the same feeling as you.

It's not as if there is not enough content on Ukraine here.
At least for me, this thread is (or was) a major time commitment in order to keep up with.
I don't see myself going over to that new thread.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:36:27 AM EDT
[#42]
A big thanks to SGL_Shooter !!!

I received your care package of socks, med supplies, foot powder, and a Ukrainian flag.
Attachment Attached File

The guys are already grabbing what they need, and we will get this flag signed and sent back to you. Thank you so much!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:42:12 AM EDT
[#43]
We've been really busy here in preparation for some official vacation time. Lots of weapons to check in, equipment to finish repairs on, and guys to send out for training.

Every day here has been loud with regular attacks to the city. Some have been too close for comfort. I can't really share a lot of details because that would make some things more difficult for us.

I do wish that this thread stays alive. It has been a great source of info for myself included. I'll try to do some more updates on my coming days off.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:53:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
We've been really busy here in preparation for some official vacation time. Lots of weapons to check in, equipment to finish repairs on, and guys to send out for training.

Every day here has been loud with regular attacks to the city. Some have been too close for comfort. I can't really share a lot of details because that would make some things more difficult for us.

I do wish that this thread stays alive. It has been a great source of info for myself included. I'll try to do some more updates on my coming days off.
View Quote

Glad you're doing well all things considered. I'd love to see more updates from you.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:26:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Since this is a gun forum ...

Attachment Attached File

One less AK-12 in orc hands.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:40:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: iggy1337] [#46]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:25:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#47]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:30:15 AM EDT
[#48]
watch friends! We bought this flashlight.
We are organizing a large humanitarian trip to Kharkiv, because there is a great danger that an offensive will begin there. So please continue to support our fund so we can buy material for camouflage nets and some explosive devices!

Pay pal: [email protected]
Crypto wallet - all coins

Glory USA! Glory Ukraine! Glory UK! Glory all civilization world!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:32:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#49]
Nothing really new so to speak. Today there are lots of rumbles in the distance. Last night was Shaheds in the area.

Kharkiv is drawing electrical supply from other places that can generate power, so we have daily blackouts. After the last attack near us, some of the neighbors moved out. We had a really close call, closer than ever. A couple of the guys were able to see the glide bomb as it flew in. Currently I am listening to ballistics hit somewhere in the city. It really never stops here.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
Nothing really new so to speak. Today there are lots of rumbles in the distance. Last night was Shaheds in the area.

Kharkiv is drawing electrical supply from other places that can generate power, so we have daily blackouts. After the last attack near us, some of the neighbors moved out. We had a really close call, closer than ever. A couple of the guys were able to see the glide bomb as it flew in. Currently I am listening to ballistics hit somewhere in the city. It really never stops here.
View Quote

Thanks for the "ground truth" of how things are going over there. It's a good reminder that while we quibble over aid, weapons, and the usual stupid "10% for the big guy" jackassery, there are real people having to deal with the reality of being in a war zone.
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 5586 of 5589)
Top Top