Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2022 8:20:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#2]
You buy this thing from them and the atf will undoubtably be at your door at somepoint in the future
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks fun though.

If you watch as he function checks it you can see the trigger get reset. The way the roller and carrier interact it pushes the trigger forward. You just have to learn how much pressure to keep against it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:40:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You buy this thing from them and the atf will undoubtably be at your door at somepoint in the future
View Quote
gun show with cash.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a forced reset trigger - with a roller, that pivots up\down, vs a bar that pivots forward\rear.

/\ O \/  locking bar pivot direction UP\Down

VS

<  locking bar pivot direction forward\Rear
o
>

ETA: There may be more, hook on tab lock vs shelf lock, etc, but same.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Obvious ATF sting. Same MO as their stings after they cracked down on flashlight suppressor kits. After the crackdown on the real flashlight-suppressor guys, the ATF put up their own sting videos on YouTube, with tattooed guys, who really look like they should not own a gun, marketing flashlight kits. Now, the ATF just went after the real forced-reset-trigger guys. All of the sudden I see a video on YouTube of some Black kid with gold teeth, dreadlocks and sagging pants marketing this new forced-rest-trigger. Obviously, the same MO and a sting.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Obvious ATF sting. Same MO as their stings after they cracked down on flashlight suppressor kits. After the crackdown on the real flashlight-suppressor guys, the ATF put up their own sting videos on YouTube, with tattooed guys, who really look like they should not own a gun, marketing flashlight kits. Now, the ATF just went after the real forced-reset-trigger guys. All of the sudden I see a video on YouTube of some Black kid with gold teeth, dreadlocks and sagging pants marketing this new forced-rest-trigger. Obviously, the same MO and a sting.
View Quote

Welcome to ar15.com
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why exactly do we never hear about anyone getting arrested in these “stings” ATF runs?

Link Posted: 4/2/2022 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
gun show with cash.
View Quote

Shocker - it’s not unusual for the AFT to hang around gunshows and photograph people. I bought a short upper once and was questioned about what I intended to attach it to.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Why exactly do we never hear about anyone getting arrested in these “stings” ATF runs?

View Quote

The average person isn't that dumb. The dumber ones get asked to do more criminal shit as informants
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 7:24:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Shocker - it’s not unusual for the AFT to hang around gunshows and photograph people. I bought a short upper once and was questioned about what I intended to attach it to.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
gun show with cash.

It is sometimes hard to tell what is a joke on here but I will just assume this is.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 2:56:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
gun show with cash.

If there was ever an appropriate time for a "Your momma" response, this was it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 3:36:40 PM EDT
[#14]
So what’s the price dude didn’t say in the video.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hope you told them everything is a dildo if you're brave enough and walked away.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 3:55:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So what’s the price dude didn’t say in the video.
View Quote

$429 on Opticsplanet
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 3:58:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I hope you told them everything is a dildo if you're brave enough and walked away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was a couple years into my law license, so I asked them to show me the code indicating where I had to disclose my intent. They responded, “ok, just don’t put it on a rifle or you could get thrown in jail.”  

Incidentally, in Houston, the ATF is absolutely known to arrest people with the help of the HPD
at gun shows, at least at the big George R. Brown shows. Though, it’s been a while since I’ve attended one.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats the same combination on my luggage...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top