Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 311
Link Posted: 9/3/2024 10:43:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

I've been doing the same, lots of podcasts, trying to keep up with the fast moving current events and I haven't watched too many movies.  I did catch Monsters of Man and Warhorse One recently on Tubi, and they were both excellent movies.

View Quote

I made time for "Khartoum" the other day (after it randomly popped into my head!), then watched "Zulu!"

Now, it's back to the news...
Link Posted: 9/3/2024 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
How Elites Will Collapse America Like Rome: BlackRock, Trump vs Kamala & Market Crash | Whitney Webb

How Elites Will Collapse America Like Rome: BlackRock, Trump vs Kamala & Market Crash | Whitney Webb

Welcome to another riveting episode of Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu. In today's thought-provoking discussion, we dive deep with investigative journalist Whitney Webb. Whitney raises serious concerns about the intricate ties between environmental organizations and Wall Street powerhouses, unveiling potential exploitations like debt-for-nature swaps which may camouflage financial gains as altruistic acts. We'll trace the threads of financial criminality, exposing the murky nexus between organized crime, intelligence agencies, and major financial institutions, dating back to the post-World War II era.

You'll hear about the undercurrents of power influencing our government and economic systems, with a critical look at entities like Blackrock and their profound influence over fiscal policies. Whitney discusses the shadowy workings of Jeffrey Epstein and his powerful network, revealing a tangled web of criminal activities and elite manipulation. Their dialogue doesn't shy away from predicting future crises engineered by the elite or from challenging mainstream narratives, calling instead for greater individual and community resilience.

The episode extends into the realms of AI, digital IDs, and tokenization of natural resources, warning of a potential new form of economic subjugation. Whitney advocates for vigilance, self-reliance, and local community organization as antidotes to the increasing centralization of power. Get ready for a conversation packed with eye-opening revelations and practical advice on how to navigate the complexities of our modern world.

00:00:00 Blackrock's role in economic crises and concerns.

00:08:44 Policy proposed, implemented, wealth transfer during COVID.

00:10:18 Blackrock's influence on US fiscal policy questioned.

00:17:53 Potential economic crisis expected regardless of election.

00:23:35 Emotion often hinders rational crisis response. Financial impact overlooked in favor of immediate solutions.

00:28:34 Political parties appoint Wall Street insiders to government.

00:33:27 Taxpayer money wasted through mismanaged contracts.

00:40:01 Social media used for mind control research.

00:47:18 US government's debt and war's impact.

00:50:48 Hyperinflation of dollar benefits Bitcoin, stable coins.

00:58:26 Satellite firm surveilling Latin America raises concerns.

01:04:08 Cosine theorem, exploitation of natural resources, economic fairness.

01:10:00 Financializing nature risks environmental exploitation and abuse.

01:14:46 Book "One Nation Under Blackmail" details Epstein scandal.

01:19:36 Power operates differently than we've been taught.

01:25:03 Humans need to trust each other less.

01:28:59 Focus on digital ID's impact on freedom.

01:36:56 Silicon Valley's ties to military/intelligence raise concerns.

01:42:02 Prepare for crisis, be self-sufficient, resist control.

01:47:15 Chile offers more affordable living and healthcare.

01:49:34 Debt will lead to inevitable economic change.
Link Posted: 9/3/2024 11:12:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#3]
Years after the incident and untold costs to the accused, justice is finally delivered for one man in Australia.  I doubt those being arrested now in the UK for mean tweets will see the same justice when their day finally comes.

Violent Covid-cops finally GET SMASHED in court

Link Posted: 9/3/2024 11:24:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

I made time for "Khartoum" the other day (after it randomly popped into my head!), then watched "Zulu!"

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I've been doing the same, lots of podcasts, trying to keep up with the fast moving current events and I haven't watched too many movies.  I did catch Monsters of Man and Warhorse One recently on Tubi, and they were both excellent movies.

I’ve had Zulu in my watch list for at least a month now.  From Lawrence of Arabia to LOTR and a few others, I’ve watched way too many 3+ hour movies lately.

I’ve even had a few movies removed from the watch for free category before I got around to watching them.

Link Posted: 9/3/2024 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Years after the incident and untold costs to the accused, justice is finally delivered for one man in Australia.  I doubt those being arrested now in the UK for mean tweets will see the same justice when their day finally comes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgwo49wKMVY

View Quote

The most blatant psyop in history as police from around the world went full gestapo on its citizens.

Link Posted: 9/3/2024 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Shocked, shocked, I say.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2024 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Can a country still be called a “democracy” if the leaders are chosen by a select few?

Link Posted: 9/3/2024 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#8]
So now, every time I hear about abolishing the FBI, I can't help but think of the movie, Civil War, since that was one of the main reasons for the movie's start of a civil war.

Yeah, I don't think that's just a coincidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzdM3EGyzEc

FBI Caught Spying on Donald Trump: "It's Treason, Turns Out I Was Right" | Official Preview

Please welcome Kash Patel to the Shawn Ryan Show for a revealing conversation about his experiences and the issues shaping our world today. Kash, who played a pivotal role as a prosecutor in the Benghazi attacks, shares what he uncovered during that time, including the discovery of Hillary Clinton's secret emails and how political decisions at the highest levels can impact national security. He delves into the complexities of the two-tiered justice system, the deep state's influence, and the growing concerns over national security. With insights on everything from FISA abuse to the vulnerabilities in our power grid, Kash offers a candid look at the challenges facing America. He poignantly reflects, "The FBI footprint has gotten so big  I'd shut down the FBI Hoover building on Day 1 and reopen it the next day as a museum of the deep state.
View Quote

Holy Shyt‼️

🚨 Former FBI Officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page Received $1.5 MILLION Dollars for “the Improper Disclosure of their Text Messages” Discussing a Coup to Remove the President of the United States

• What the deep state uses most to cover up their corruption is an illegal application of the classification system

• Take for example what FBI Officials Peter Stzrok and Lisa Page did.
—— they were running the Russiagate investigation. They were the head of the  counter-intelligence unit at the FBI
—— they were having an extramarital affair and sending each other text messages about how much they hate Trump and had an “insurance policy” to stop him.
—— the FBI and the DOJ for over a year redacted those text messages to Congressional Investigators.

• JUST LAST WEEK, Peter Stzrok and Lisa Page were just rewarded $1.5 MILLION Dollars from the Department of Justice… for the ‘improper disclosure of their text messages’ on FBI Phones, Wow 🤯

- - - - -

Kash Patel - FBI Spying on Americans, Russiagate and Biden’s Classified Documents | SRS #128

Kash Patel - FBI Spying on Americans, Russiagate and Biden’s…

Kash Patel is an American political figure and attorney known for his roles in national security and intelligence. He served as a U.S. National Security Council official, senior advisor to the Acting Director of National Intelligence, and Chief of Staff to the Acting United States Secretary of Defense during the Trump Presidency.

Patel's career began as a public defender, where he managed complex criminal cases. He later worked as a terrorism prosecutor at the Department of Justice (DOJ), leading high-profile investigations and prosecutions against terror groups like Al-Qa’ida and ISIS. He also served as the DOJ Liaison Officer to the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC). Patel now works with his foundation to provide legal funds for whistleblowers within the federal government. Patel is committed to educating the public on topics the mainstream media refuses to cover.

Chapters
0:00:00 - Introduction
0:10:06 - Illegal voting
0:19:21 - The justice system
0:23:51 - Classified documents case
0:27:23 - Legal fiction
0:30:30 - Defense industrial complex
0:41:06 - Laptop and Russian Collusion
0:55:26 - SRS and being expansive
1:07:46 - The definition of treason
1:15:16 - FISA
1:41:48 - Vulnerabilities
Link Posted: 9/3/2024 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Thanks for posting this.  Interesting…

His introduction to this channel that he started just 3 months ago is also interesting.  I don’t think it’s any secret how China got to where they are now in just 30 years, though.  That “giant sucking sound” that Ross Perot warned about leading up to the 1992 Presidential election went into overdrive once Clinton got into the White House and beyond.  

Now, there’s getting to be less and less that can be sucked out of the U.S., so the doors have been opened up wide for the invaders to come in and rape & pillage what’s left that can’t be sucked out by normal means.  That just makes it easier for China to ultimately come in and take over the land.

That’s my take on it all, anyway.

Introduction to his channel -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYDrtGgmtQ

Introduction to our channel with content for:  supply chain, Chinese infrastructure, Belt and Road Initiative, de-dollarization, BRICS, FDI, FX, Bitcoin, gold, tariffs.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By highstepper:
Good info…but bad news….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7m5Z6FuPbk

Thanks for posting this.  Interesting…

His introduction to this channel that he started just 3 months ago is also interesting.  I don’t think it’s any secret how China got to where they are now in just 30 years, though.  That “giant sucking sound” that Ross Perot warned about leading up to the 1992 Presidential election went into overdrive once Clinton got into the White House and beyond.  

Now, there’s getting to be less and less that can be sucked out of the U.S., so the doors have been opened up wide for the invaders to come in and rape & pillage what’s left that can’t be sucked out by normal means.  That just makes it easier for China to ultimately come in and take over the land.

That’s my take on it all, anyway.

Introduction to his channel -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYDrtGgmtQ

Introduction to our channel with content for:  supply chain, Chinese infrastructure, Belt and Road Initiative, de-dollarization, BRICS, FDI, FX, Bitcoin, gold, tariffs.

Yep, the consequences for our future are very dire.

If it is stolen there will not be real elections again. Ask the Venezuelans.

Goons will shred the Constitution.

We descend into Civil War.

Supply chains rupture.

Cartels & UN blue helmets get 3 years to rape, pillage, loot, & burn.

China occupies & turns us into a farm.

Link Posted: 9/3/2024 2:37:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Neil Howe: We May Suffer A Collision of Financial, Social & Geo-Political Crises All At Once

Neil Howe: We May Suffer A Collision of Financial, Social & Geo-Political Crises All At Once

The fault lines that divide our society are widening.

The K-shaped recovery that we've seen since COVID has rewarded asset owners at the expense of everyone else.

And millennials and Gen Zers, who are losing faith in being able to achieve a middle class lifestyle, look with increasing bitterness at the relative prosperity of the Boomer generation.

These simmering grudges are only getting inflamed further by the divisive rhetoric of November's approaching US presidential election.

Are we at risk of a class war? A generational war? An ideological civil war? Or a combination of all of these?

Or, will we find a way to bridge our differences and come together?

For perspective, we have the privilege of speaking today with demographer Neil Howe, co-author of the seminal book "The Fourth Turning" and its sequel "The Fourth Turning Is Here".

Chapters
0:00:00 - The Problem With Today's Democracy
0:09:47 - Similar 4th Turnings In History
0:14:56 - What Makes A 4th Turning
0:24:20 - What Concerns Neil The Most
0:34:41 - What Will Create Tomorrow's Leaders
0:44:05 - Expect MASSIVE Social Spending Programs
0:49:13 - Why We May Suffer A Collision of Crises
0:56:50 - How To Invest During This 4th Turning
1:04:20 - The Govt Will Pick Winners & Losers
1:10:36 - Wrap-Up
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 7:41:53 AM EDT
[#11]
https://substack.com/@kevinbatcho/p-148328564

Revving Russia's Red Lines

As Ukrainian defensive lines crack, hardliners in Ukraine, EU and US want to push Russia over the brink. They hope to launch an escalatory spiral that results in a full-scale US armed intervention
View Quote

As the spectre of defeat looms larger for Ukraine, radical factions in Kiev, Brussels and Washington DC, are agitating for attacks that cross Russia’s red lines. They aim to provoke a Russian overreaction that would force the West to intervene directly in the Donbass. Although unlikely, a massive Western military intervention has always been the only conceivable path to a Ukrainian victory over Russia. However, the West has wisely kept this option off the table. Russia would view an invasion by a 32-nation army as an existential threat, and would likely respond with nuclear weapons. Once NATO bases in Europe begin to disintegrate under mushroom clouds, a short escalatory spiral of reprisals could quickly lead to global nuclear catastrophe.

Hardliners are calling for America to grant Ukraine permission to fire Western missiles deep into Russia. Already Ukraine is constantly launching long range drones against Russian targets deep into the massive nation’s rear zones. The drone attacks are not pushing Russia’s red lines since Ukraine has just as much right to attack Russia with its own weapons as Russia does in attacking Ukraine. The key escalatory factor that hardliners seek is Western complicity for deep attacks into Russia. In Russia’s eyes, this would make the West a combatant and justify Russian airstrikes on European airbases.

More at link.

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:34:11 AM EDT
[#12]
1 hour 36 minute video:

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 9:57:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#13]

Here’s a video and accompanying link to a information and a lawsuit against Denton County, Texas Appraisal District that @minimalist65 sent me.  Last year, he alerted me to Danielle DiMartino Booth’s no-nonsense presentation on the economy showing how we were already in an recession. She later predicts that 2024 will be the year of layoffs.

This video shows fraud by county appraisal districts are taking place in home listings by overassessing home values. The may originate in Denton County, Texas but it is occurring nationwide.  I recommend taking the time to at least watch the first video with the addition videos available if you want to go further down this rabbit hole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gtM9kDWL-8

IT'S OVER: MASSIVE Economic FRAUD EXPOSED

Link to fraud and lawsuit information against Denton County Appraisal District -

https://www.mockingbirdproperties.com/dcad

Followup videos on the fraud of county appraisal districts -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7T8l5Q8ims

Whistleblower: Economic HELL Breaking Loose | VALUE FRAUD EXPOSED

More evidence that we are going down a very dangerous road, even on a local level..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHEVS8a-sng

The Next Great Depression: UNFUNDED LIABILITIES
View Quote

The county appraisal district fraud issue is gaining traction.  I’ve created a separate thread in General Discussion to hopefully spread the word further.

Link to thread in GD -   https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/TEXAS-Massive-Fraud-Exposed-that-Appraisal-Districts-Impose-on-Texas-Property-Owners/5-2746505/?page=1

Latest video.

Bombshell Report Reveals Government Conspiracy To Defraud Homeowners

Bombshell Report Reveals Government Conspiracy To Defraud Homeowners

Again, thanks to @minimalist65 for notifying me of this!  
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 12:13:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Video:

View Quote

?? LIVE: Churches BURN Down Across Europe

Churches BURN Down Across Europe
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#15]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85g2FrR_7wo

The fault lines that divide our society are widening.

The K-shaped recovery that we've seen since COVID has rewarded asset owners at the expense of everyone else.

And millennials and Gen Zers, who are losing faith in being able to achieve a middle class lifestyle, look with increasing bitterness at the relative prosperity of the Boomer generation.

These simmering grudges are only getting inflamed further by the divisive rhetoric of November's approaching US presidential election.

Are we at risk of a class war? A generational war? An ideological civil war? Or a combination of all of these?

Or, will we find a way to bridge our differences and come together?

For perspective, we have the privilege of speaking today with demographer Neil Howe, co-author of the seminal book "The Fourth Turning" and its sequel "The Fourth Turning Is Here".

Chapters
0:00:00 - The Problem With Today's Democracy
0:09:47 - Similar 4th Turnings In History
0:14:56 - What Makes A 4th Turning
0:24:20 - What Concerns Neil The Most
0:34:41 - What Will Create Tomorrow's Leaders
0:44:05 - Expect MASSIVE Social Spending Programs
0:49:13 - Why We May Suffer A Collision of Crises
0:56:50 - How To Invest During This 4th Turning
1:04:20 - The Govt Will Pick Winners & Losers
1:10:36 - Wrap-Up
View Quote

The Fourth Turning repeats every 80 - 100 years…

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 12:38:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 1:07:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Supply chains rupture.

View Quote

What ever you are on, give it up. Reality is bad enough without a dark fantasy topping.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#18]

https://substack.com/@kevinbatcho/p-148328564

As the spectre of defeat looms larger for Ukraine, radical factions in Kiev, Brussels and Washington DC, are agitating for attacks that cross Russia’s red lines. They aim to provoke a Russian overreaction that would force the West to intervene directly in the Donbass. Although unlikely, a massive Western military intervention has always been the only conceivable path to a Ukrainian victory over Russia. However, the West has wisely kept this option off the table. Russia would view an invasion by a 32-nation army as an existential threat, and would likely respond with nuclear weapons. Once NATO bases in Europe begin to disintegrate under mushroom clouds, a short escalatory spiral of reprisals could quickly lead to global nuclear catastrophe.

Hardliners are calling for America to grant Ukraine permission to fire Western missiles deep into Russia. Already Ukraine is constantly launching long range drones against Russian targets deep into the massive nation’s rear zones. The drone attacks are not pushing Russia’s red lines since Ukraine has just as much right to attack Russia with its own weapons as Russia does in attacking Ukraine. The key escalatory factor that hardliners seek is Western complicity for deep attacks into Russia. In Russia’s eyes, this would make the West a combatant and justify Russian airstrikes on European airbases.

More at link.

View Quote

If cowards scream and quake at Putin's fake red lines and demand we give him the whole world, why don't we have red lines too? All I see  people setting up are yellow lines.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 2:00:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

What ever you are on, give it up. Reality is bad enough without a dark fantasy topping.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chisum:

Supply chains rupture.

It really doesn’t take looking through dark dystopian fantasy glasses to come to this conclusion.  All it takes is looking at history and at other countries and see where these things have happened before.  We are still in the early stages but not so early that we don’t see the effects that are happening all around us, either.

There’s no doubt that my personal comments are becoming darker with the passing of time because of what I’m finding and posting here.  I merely posted my earlier comment in conjunction with the recent tweet to point out that others are also reaching the same conclusion.  No one should find that comforting and I certainly don’t.

After all, the original post of this thread is about global famine.  You really can’t get much darker than that, yet as time has passed, this thread has grown because I was finding more and more people and sources from all over the world that are coming to the same conclusion that Michael Yon had first reached.  

Again, no one should find that conforming either, but they definitely should find it concerning and do what they can do to prepare as best they can in case it does happen.  Nothing is for certain and our future is still to be determined, but it’s also obvious that very powerful forces from inside and outside of the United States are also working hard to make it happen.  That’s something I just can’t ignore, either.

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Polls Show Support For TEXIT - But Is It Enough

Polls Show Support For TEXIT - But Is It Enough

Welcome back to a new episode of Texas News! Today we start by discussing the concept of “The Tipping Point.” What is it? How does it relate to TEXIT? With polling data showing support for TEXIT above 50%, I explain why it doesn’t tell the whole story and what the importance of the “unshakeable belief” is.

The unshakeable belief manifests in four key ways that I explain in depth: persistence, resilience, commitment to action, and a willingness to sacrifice. We discuss how you can assess the unshakeable belief in TEXIT within yourself. I also ask you some reflective questions to help you think about your personal commitment. Let’s work together to hit that tipping point and make TEXIT a reality, not just a dream
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Interesting points brought up in this interview, such as foreigners attending American universities in order to get law degrees so they can return to their country of origin and find ways to exploit and undermine our own laws for their benefit.

CIA Officer: Foreign Spies Are Exploiting U.S. Through the Border (EverydaySpy's Andrew Bustamante)

CIA Officer: Foreign Spies Are Exploiting U.S. Through the Border (EverydaySpy's Andrew Bustamante)

Today on Borderland, Vince sits down with former CIA Intelligence Officer, Andrew Bustamante.

Andrew is known for his expertise in espionage, international relations, and leadership.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:24:39 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

i readily admit that this thread is awash with podcasts and God knows I post a lot of them.  Many of them are informative to a degree, but can be skipped.  These podcasts with Matt Bracken and Michael Yon appearing together are not those.  Bracken even keeps Yon focused on topics with both actually feeding off one another by contributing to the main theme of these podcasts of analyzing the current situation and speculating on where things are going in the next few month and years.

Good stuff. Well worth the time.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#24]

It really doesn’t take looking through dark dystopian fantasy glasses to come to this conclusion.  All it takes is looking at history and at other countries and see where these things have happened before.  We are still in the early stages but not so early that we don’t see the effects that are happening all around us, either.

There’s no doubt that my personal comments are becoming darker with the passing of time because of what I’m finding and posting here.  I merely posted my earlier comment in conjunction with the recent tweet to point out that others are also reaching the same conclusion.  No one should find that comforting and I certainly don’t.

After all, the original post of this thread is about global famine.  You really can’t get much darker than that, yet as time has passed, this thread has grown because I was finding more and more people and sources from all over the world that are coming to the same conclusion that Michael Yon had first reached.  

Again, no one should find that conforming either, but they definitely should find it concerning and do what they can do to prepare as best they can in case it does happen.  Nothing is for certain and our future is still to be determined, but it’s also obvious that very powerful forces from inside and outside of the United States are also working hard to make it happen.  That’s something I just can’t ignore, either.

View Quote

It's not like you struggle to find good subject matter, it's out there.
We appreciate your effort and the contrarians can just......you know .
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 1:52:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#25]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

I do try to post good things when I find it.  Sometimes it’s from other inspirations like me watching Lord of the Rings.  There have been some positive news about food, too, in recent months.  I do try to post them as well, but the negative still outweighs the positive in today’s world.  That’s just the reality of it all.

As far as Chisum goes, his previous posts in this thread have forever won my heart.  Otherwise, I would have never responded to his post in such detail as I did.  I try to be as honest as I can.  I have exposed myself more in this thread than any other, for sure…!  That was never my intention, but it has happened on multiple occasions and It is what it is.  I hope Chisum still posts.  I alway want to hear what he says…no matter what he wants to say.

That still doesn’t change my outlook on the future, though.  This is a pivotal time for America and all of mankind!

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#26]

i readily admit that this thread is awash with podcasts and God knows I post a lot of them.  Many of them are informative to a degree, but can be skipped.  These podcasts with Matt Bracken and Michael Yon appearing together are not those.  Bracken even keeps Yon focused on topics with both actually feeding off one another by contributing to the main theme of these podcasts of analyzing the current situation and speculating on where things are going in the next few month and years.

View All Quotes

Worth every second.

But, damn! Scary stuff!

Manga towers indeed.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#27]
13 minute video:

Steven Crowder

@scrowder

BREAKING: DOJ Chief of Public Affairs Admits Trump Indictments Are a Politically Motivated "Perversion of Justice"; Reveals Lawfare Involved in Making Former President a "Convicted Felon" Backfired on Democrats; Claims His Former Colleague Alvin Bragg's Case is "Nonsense" And Alleges He Was "Stacking Charges"

“He[Alvin Bragg] was just stacking charges and rearranging things just to make it fit a case.”

“I think the case is nonsense.”

“It’s a perversion of justice.”

“It’s a travesty of justice.”

“It’s a mockery of justice.”

“The whole thing is disgusting.”

“That’s why he’s[Trump] surging in the polls.”

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#28]

Worth every second.

But, damn! Scary stuff!

Manga towers indeed.
View All Quotes

Worth every second.

But, damn! Scary stuff!

Manga towers indeed.

Bracken has come up with several good analogies lately to paint a picture of what’s going on.  Things have only gotten more fragile since 2020 and continue to degrade to the point that even a simple small mundane incident could eventually bring the whole country crashing down all around us, so this particular analogy of his fits perfectly.

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#29]

13 minute video:

Steven Crowder

@scrowder

BREAKING: DOJ Chief of Public Affairs Admits Trump Indictments Are a Politically Motivated "Perversion of Justice"; Reveals Lawfare Involved in Making Former President a "Convicted Felon" Backfired on Democrats; Claims His Former Colleague Alvin Bragg's Case is "Nonsense" And Alleges He Was "Stacking Charges"

“He[Alvin Bragg] was just stacking charges and rearranging things just to make it fit a case.”

View Quote

This gives me the impressing that Trump absolutely will be sentenced to prison immediately on Sept. 18th.  It also gives credence to the reports of a large military presence in NYC, too.

I think I posted earlier that I thought we had about a month left to prepare for what may be coming with some “October surprise” event being the first potential threat.  Now, it seems that all hell could break loose in just a little shy of two weeks from today.

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#30]
With the current assault on free speech, I wonder what the world would look like today if Musk hadn’t gotten control of Twitter?

Good monologue from Neil Oliver.

Neil Oliver: ‘…we’re under attack!’

‘…they’re using fear tactics to shut us up…’
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 1:51:40 PM EDT
[#31]

13 minute video:

Steven Crowder

@scrowder

View Quote

That's pretty wild.  Two thumbs up. Thanks for posting.

Smile - you're on candid camera.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 2:01:21 PM EDT
[#32]

INDIA COMMISSIONS SECOND NUCLEAR-CAPABLE SUBMARINE

Last week, India commissioned their 2nd "Arihant-Class" submarine—both nuclear powered and capable of launching nuclear missiles. While no pictures were released with the press release, this class of sub is equipped with four large-diameter missile silos, each with three tubes for K-15 missiles, and an analyst noted that the tubes should be able to also fir the K-4 missile. The K-15 missile has a range of 400 nautical miles, while the range of the K-4 is estimated to be around 1900 nautical miles.

The launching of a 2nd nuclear sub by India enhances India's capability to deter adversaries and protect their national interest. This launch comes on the heels of an ICBM test by India in March with a new delivery system.

RUSSIA TARGETS CIVILIANS IN KHARKIV, LVIV; ZELENSKY REQUESTS AIR DEFENSES

A recent Russian missile attack in Ukraine has starkly highlighted the nation's air defense vulnerabilities. On September 3, 2024, two Russian ballistic missiles struck a military academy and a hospital in Poltava, resulting in the deaths of at least 51 people and injuring more than 270 others. This attack is noted as one of the deadliest strikes in Ukraine this year and underscores a critical shortage in Ukraine's air defense capabilities, which has been a persistent issue since the onset of the conflict. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has consistently called on Western nations to provide more advanced air defense systems to protect Ukrainian cities and infrastructure from such devastating attacks.

The situation deteriorated further the following day with a series of Russian air strikes, including a deadly attack on Lviv in western Ukraine that killed at least seven people, including children, and injured over 30 others. These attacks have continued to strain Ukraine's already overstretched air defenses. The Ukrainian military reported that while some of the incoming missiles and drones were intercepted, the sheer volume of the attacks has made it challenging to provide comprehensive protection. These attacks follow earlier attacks last week that appeared to target civilians in the Kharkiv region.

Ukraine's neighbor, Romania, passed a draft law through its lower house of parliament on Monday approving the donation of a Patriot missile system to Ukraine. It awaits President Klaus Iohannis's approval to process the donation. Romania spent $4 Billion in 2017 to buy the Patriot systems, and this deal would require a replacement at the 2017 costs.

BIDEN ADMIN RULES OUT U.S. CONTRACTORS FOR F-16 MAINTENANCE IN UKRAINE

The Biden administration recently rejected a proposal to send U.S. contractors to Ukraine to help maintain F-16 fighter jets and other Western military equipment. As reported by the Wall Street Journal, this decision was made due to concerns about the safety of American personnel. U.S. intelligence raised alarms about the potential risk of Russian forces targeting American contractors, prompting the National Security Council to decline the plan.

The U.S. government has instead preferred European allies to take on the aircraft's maintenance responsibility. While the decision has not been entirely ruled out for the future, it appears unlikely that American contractors will be deployed soon. This decision came shortly after Ukraine lost its first F-16 during combat operations.

UPDATES: ISRAEL / GAZA CONFLICT

The U.S. DOJ has filed criminal charges against Hamas leaders for the deaths of at least 43 American Citizens in Israel on 07 Oct 2023. Three of the defendants (Haniyeh, AL-Masri, and Issa) have been killed since the October attacks, but three others remain at large. Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a statement, saying, "The charges unsealed today are just one part of our effort to target every aspect of Hamas' operations. These actions will not be our last."

Meanwhile, President Biden met with VP Harris and his National Security team to determine the "next steps in the ongoing effort to secure the release of hostages, including continuing consultations with co-mediators Qatar and Egypt," per a White House statement. PM Netanyahu has insisted that the cease-fire deal include Israeli control of the Philadelphi Corridor and the Netzarim Corridor, which Israel believes are choke points for illicit arms trafficking into Gaza. He was quoted as stating, "We will never leave the Gaza–Egypt border and allow weapons to pour into Gaza again." During the broadcast, including that statement, he showed a map of Israel that conspicuously had the West Bank omitted as a bordered area while clearly showing other neighboring countries and the Gaza Strip.

COUNTRIES RESPOND TO VENEZUELA'S WARRANT FOR GONZALEZ

Countries have responded strongly to Venezuela’s arrest warrant for opposition leader Edmundo Gonzalez, issued after the disputed July presidential election. The United States, the European Union, and several Latin American countries, including Argentina, Brazil, and Peru, have condemned the warrant as politically motivated. These nations view the move as an attempt by President Nicolás Maduro’s government to suppress political dissent and criticize the lack of transparency and fairness in Venezuela’s electoral process.

The arrest warrant for Gonzalez, who is accused of terrorism-related crimes, has sparked international concerns about Venezuela’s democratic integrity. Observers and opposition members argue that Gonzalez received more votes than Maduro, calling the official results fraudulent. As protests continue in Venezuela, the international community is closely watching the situation, fearing that the government’s actions could lead to increased instability and further human rights violations. These developments have intensified calls for diplomatic and economic pressure on Maduro’s government to respect democratic norms.

STARLINK BLOCKS X IN BRAZIL

Elon Musk’s satellite internet company, Starlink, has agreed to comply with a Brazilian Supreme Court order to block access to the social media platform X (formerly Twitter) in Brazil. This decision came after a tense standoff between Starlink and the Brazilian government. The conflict began when Brazil’s Supreme Court, led by Justice Alexandre de Moraes, ordered the blocking of X due to its failure to comply with court directives and its role in spreading disinformation that could harm Brazil’s democratic processes, especially with upcoming municipal elections.

Initially, Starlink resisted complying with the order. However, facing frozen assets and the risk of losing its operating license, Starlink decided to adhere to the ruling. The court’s actions included freezing the bank accounts of Starlink’s Brazilian entities to cover fines already exceeding $3 million against X. Starlink has committed to continuing its services for its customers, maintaining connectivity for other online services despite the blockade on X.

US INDICTMENT REVEALS DISINFO CAMPAIGN TARGETING RIGHT WING

The Justice Department unsealed an indictment against two Russian state  media employees Wednesday, after claiming a multi-pronged Russian  disinformation campaign had been disrupted. 32 websites that were  allegedly controlled by Russia’s state-run RT news agency were seized as  well. Several well-known conservative and independent influencers were  among those who had taken funds from a media company, which the US  alleges was paid by Moscow.

Per the indictment, “RT created, in the words of its editor-in-chief, an  ‘entire empire of covert projects’ designed to shape public opinion in  ‘Western audiences.’ One of RT’s ‘covert projects’… is its funding and  direction of a Tennessee-based online content creation company.”

RT and its employees deployed  “nearly $10 million, laundered through a  network of foreign shell entities, to covertly fund and direct” that  company, the indictment says.

The Justice Department did not allege any wrongdoing by the influencers,  some or all of whom were given false vetting information by the  Russians running the campaign. The Justice Department has also not named  the company from which funds were distributed or the exact influencers  who were involved.

The Treasury Department issued a statement and new sanctions on Russian  individuals involved in the effort, saying “beginning in early 2024,  executives at RT…began an even more nefarious effort to covertly recruit  unwitting American influencers in support of their malign influence  campaign. RT used a front company to disguise its own involvement or the  involvement of the Russian government in content meant to influence  U.S. audiences.”

The entire indictment can be read here: https://www.justice.gov/opa/media/1366266/dl

HAITI EXPANDS STATE OF EMERGENCY

Haiti has expanded its state of emergency to cover the entire nation, as gangs are expanding their operations outside the capital area. The first state of emergency was issued 03 March and covered the capital of Port-au-Prince and surrounding areas and has been gradually expanded as gangs have captured more territory.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken is visiting the nation today, and meeting with Prime Minister Garry Conille.

WHITE HOUSE MAY BLOCK STEEL COMPANY ACQUISITION

Per multiple reports, the White House is likely to block the acquisition of US Steel by Nippon Steel, citing national security concerns. US Steel issued a statement Wednesday saying that if the deal with Japan’s Nippon did not go through, thousands of union jobs may be at risk. The statement also said it could be forced to close some steel mills and move its headquarters out of Pennsylvania.

White House spokesman John Kirby said, “American steel companies ought to be American owned,” but did not elaborate.

US Steel CEO David Burritt attended a rally and said in a press release "Today's rally is about displaying support for the transaction with Nippon Steel. We want elected leaders and other key decision makers to recognize the benefits of the deal as well as the unavoidable consequences if the deal fails.

The acquisition of US Steel by Nippon has been approved by regulatory bodies and shareholders.

CHINA MAKING MOVES IN AFRICA

China and Nigeria announced multiple deals this week focused on factories, nuclear energy, minerals, military technology, intelligence, ecommerce, and logistics. Nigeria’s President Bola Tinubu and China’s President Xi Jinping said in a joint statement that the goal was to help the African nation “diversify and flourish.”

President Xi said, "China and Nigeria, as major developing countries, strengthening strategic coordination, will inject fresh impetus to China-Africa relations in the new era and spearhead common progress among Global South countries.”

"This comprehensive strategic partnership should result in robust development, stability, and security in the West African sub-region," Nigeria's President Tinubu said.

The two countries also agreed to re-start a local currency swap line that had languished in recent years.

Also this week China, Tanzania, and Zambia announced the signing of an agreement to rehabilitate a decades-old railroad in the coming years. The Tanzania-Zambia Railway runs 1,156 miles and has fallen into disarray.

President Xi said during a meeting with leaders that, "China is willing to take this summit as an opportunity to make new progress in the revitalization of the Tanzania-Zambia railway, cooperate to improve the rail-sea intermodal transport network in East Africa, and build Tanzania into a demonstration zone for deepening high-quality China-Africa Belt and Road cooperation.”

President Xi also spoke to a conglomerate of African nations today during the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation Summit, pledging total funding of almost $51 billion and one million new jobs for the continent.

"China and Africa account for one-third of the world population. Without our modernization, there will be no global modernization," Xi said.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#33]

On 9-11 there were only 33 air marshals.  Despite mounting intelligence the homeland was going to get hit, the FAA had them only flying internationally.  Looking in the wrong direction.

Today the TSA has us following Tulsi, conservatives, and hundreds of J6ers.  This as the FBI says the lights are blinking red.  Again, looking in the wrong direction.  

It will happen again America. Wake up Congress.  Before it’s too late.
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I can order another bucket of 10 yr freeze dried fruit for the pockalips AND then take the boat out and have a good time.

"....This place is pretty cool, this life thing is pretty cool, in spite of all the stupidness. Okay, so, hope you're enjoying your stupid life. Appreciate it for what it is..."

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 5:37:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#35]
Originally Posted By TaxPayer77:
I can order another bucket of 10 yr freeze dried fruit for the pockalips AND then take the boat out and have a good time.

"....This place is pretty cool, this life thing is pretty cool, in spite of all the stupidness. Okay, so, hope you're enjoying your stupid life. Appreciate it for what it is..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXp1CQA8YDw
View Quote

Man, that sums up the world, perfectly.

Can’t help but smile after watching that.

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Speaking of stupid…

Government announces 31 MILLION ACRE LAND GRAB from US Ranchers

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#37]
We take running water for granted, until we don’t have it.  Imagine not having it during bad times?

Grand Prairie water restrictions continue to impact residents, businesses

Grand Prairie water restrictions continue to impact residents, businesses

Many residents in Grand Prairie are still unable to drink, cook or bathe with their tap water after a firefighting foam got into the water system Tuesday night. Bo Evans reports.

Press conference by the mayor of Grand Prairie

Grand Prairie officials: Fire foam contaminated water
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Currency Crisis: Kamala's Presidency Could Seal Dollar's Demise, Send Gold to $10k – Peter Schiff

Currency Crisis: Kamala's Presidency Could Seal Dollar's Demise, Send Gold to $10k – Peter Schiff

Michelle Makori, Lead Anchor and Editor-in-Chief at Kitco News, interviews Peter Schiff, chairman of SchiffGold and founder & chief market strategist of Europe Pacific Asset Management. Schiff warns the Federal Reserve is about to make its next big mistake as it effectively surrenders its fight against inflation and sacrifices the U.S. dollar. He points out that the dollar's days are numbered as the global reserve currency. Schiff adds that the de-dollarization trend can be vastly accelerated depending on who wins the next election, potentially sending gold to $10,000 an ounce. He analyzes the U.S. labor market, inflation, and the upcoming moves by the Fed. Schiff also discusses the scenario of an eventual return to a gold standard and shares his updated gold price forecast.

Chapters
00:00:00 Coming Up
00:01:32 Introduction: The Fed, Dollar & Inflation
00:02:09 Economic Data Revisions
00:04:40 U.S. Labor Market
00:07:36 Fed's Monetary Policy & Gold
00:10:11 Implications of Rate Cuts
00:14:06 U.S. Election & Economy
00:18:50 Government Spending
00:23:30 Future of the U.S. Dollar
00:44:30 Election Outcomes & Economic Consequences
00:47:15 Gold as Reserve Currency, Return to the Gold Standard
00:59:17 Global Economic Shifts, BRICS Plus
01:10:36 Investment Strategies & Gold Price Predictions
Link Posted: 9/5/2024 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Being thankful for what you do have instead of taking it for granted.

An ANTIDOTE for Terrible News?

Link Posted: 9/5/2024 11:15:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#40]

More reports of Venezuelan gangs taking over apartments in Dallas.  This area is in Far North Dallas next to Plano and used to be a very nice neighborhood back in the 1990s.  Several Cowboys players lived in this area back then, too.

Nothing is coming up when I do a search for news stories on this so far…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgB3WOn2Nbc

D TOWN TROUBLE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

View Quote

An update…

UPDATE: Dallas Latest City Targeted by Venezuelan Gang, Social Media Group Claims With Spurious Video

Dallas Police have been investigating the Tren de Aragua gang but were unable to confirm the video’s accuracy.

UPDATE, Sept. 5: An unnamed Dallas Police Department source confirmed that the viral video circulated by Libs of TikTok is illegitimate, WFAA reports. According to the station, the video was taken in October 2023 in what appeared to be an isolated incident that is not connected to an ongoing investigation into the presence of Tren de Aragua gang members in North Dallas. An investigation into the violent assault that was captured on video has already been closed, WFAA reports.

For the last year the Dallas Police Department has been investigating criminal activity committed by members of a Venezuelan gang in North Dallas, a department spokesperson told the Observer Wednesday.

According to the department, several individuals in the North Dallas area are believed to be associated with the Tren de Aragua gang, a Venezuelan criminal organization that has reportedly crept into the United States in recent months.

“Our department is collaborating with other agencies to address possible crimes linked to this and other gangs in our city,” the department said in a statement.

“It's an ongoing investigation, so I'm sure they're looking into [all crimes],” a department spokesperson added. “They're going to look into drugs, into violence, into physical incidents, everything.”

What police were not able to confirm is the credibility of a video that was posted to the social media platform X on Tuesday. The post claims that a “group of Venezuelans beat a helpless man in Dallas.”

The blurry, 23-second video, which depicts a limp man being brutally hit as gunshots are fired off camera, has been viewed nearly six million times and was posted by the far-right social media account "Libs of TikTok."

“Violent illegal alien gangs are taking over American cities,” the post reads. “This is Kamala's America.”

The video was retweeted by Austin Congressman Chip Roy, who added the caption "We must have mass deportations." The Observer asked Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson whether the Tren de Aragua gang poses a credible threat in North Texas, but did not receive a response.

The post seems to be capitalizing on the recent national notoriety the Tren de Aragua gang has recently received thanks to a social media frenzy in Aurora, Colorado. Last week, a video of armed men carrying weapons through an apartment complex sparked public speculation that the gang had “taken over” the Denver suburb. As in Dallas, the video was circulated by the Libs of TikTok account.

Social media posts claimed that apartment residents were being forced to make rent payments to gang members, who were engaging in looting and other criminal behavior.

While the city of Aurora has confirmed there is a “small Tren de Aragua (TdA) presence” in the region, officials said a surplus of “misleading information” mischaracterized what was an “isolated event.”

"We've been talking to the residents here and learning from them to find out what exactly is going on, and there's definitely a different picture," interim Aurora Police Chief Heather Morris said in a video shared to social media. "I'm not saying that there's not gang members that don't live in this community."

The city also confirmed that a Tren de Aragua member, Jhonardy Jose Pacheco-Chirino, who goes by the pseudonyms “Cookie” or “Galleta,” was arrested in Aurora in July and is in the custody of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. “We have made arrests. We will continue to make arrests,” the city posted to social media.

According to Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman, the social media attention garnered by the video resulted in an “overwhelming” strain on the city’s systems.

"It's overwhelming our 911 system, or our emergency call center, and so it's actually hurting our ability to respond to crime," Coffman told the local NBC affiliate station 9NEWS. "I would hope people would not do that. I think we're in some sort of environment of hysteria right now over this."

Similar allegations of Venezuelan immigrants “taking over” American cities have circulated in Chicago. On Monday, Chicago Police responded to a 911 call claiming that armed Venezuelan gang members were invading a residential area. A video of the call was initially tweeted out by Libs of TikTok and retweeted by X owner Elon Musk, and has received over 35 million views since Sept. 2.

But when Chicago police arrived at the scene where 32 armed Venezuelans were alleged to be present, responding officers labeled the call with the code associated with a noise disturbance with "no police service necessary,” CPD's Department of News Affairs told NBC5 Chicago.

A Chicago Tribune photojournalist posted to social media that “no migrants were found with weapons” at the scene of the 911 call.

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-police-confirm-investigation-into-tren-de-aragua-gang-20492737

It's Spreading: America's Top Oil Field Terrorized By Armed Venezuelan Gangs

It's only going to get worse from here, as the Biden-Harris administration's disastrous open border policies have now come to a 'neighborhood near you' (for some of you). In the past week, we saw armed Venezuelan prison gang Tren de Aragua members terrorize the northern Denver suburb of Aurora and other sanctuary cities run by far-left Democrats. New concerns out Thursday afternoon indicate critical infrastructure is now under threat from migrant cartel members.

According to Libs of TikTok, a Texas-based oil/gas company issued a memo to employees informing them that police and the FBI have warned armed Cuba and Venezuela migrant gangs are committing thefts in the Permian Basin (America's highest producing oil field).

Here's the memo:

Industry peers and law enforcement in West Texas (WTX) are aware of a recent increase in organized criminal activity inclusive of violent crimes, gang activity and oil field thefts in and around WTX operational areas. Specifically, regional law enforcement and the FBI advised that gang members emanating from Cuba and Venezuela are organizing and working in concert to commit thefts within the Permian Basin. These individuals and groups are armed, violent in nature and will not hesitate to use force.

Crimes associated with these groups include the theft of oil, diesel fuel, copper wire, and catalyst elements. Recent incidents have also included two assaults by water haulers who were attempting to steal oil from WTX oilfield sites. After the thieves were observed by witnesses who drove up to investigate, the thieves attempted to use their vehicles to run the witnesses off the road. In another incident, a thief, acting as a spotter and following a water hauler who had stolen oil, also attempted to run a witness off the road. There have been numerous reports of second vehicles acting as spotters for water haulers committing oil thefts.

An industry peer provided the below snapshot of a video surveillance of an armed thief checking out an area before stealing diesel from the location.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/its-spreading-americas-top-oil-field-terrorized-armed-venezuela-gangs
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:05:59 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 6:35:14 AM EDT
[#42]

-Turkey's Potential BRICS Membership and Its Implications (0:00)
- Military Technology and Global Competition (4:25)
- US-Israel Relations and Turkey's Stance (7:03)
- BRICS and the US's Global Isolation (11:16)
- The Invasion of Illegals and US Policies (14:58)
- The Ukraine-Russia Conflict and US Involvement (18:03)
- The Future of Ukraine and Russian Strategy (18:34)
- The Failure of Western Europe and the Need for Change (28:33)
- The Role of Our Country, Our Choice (35:55)
- Iran's Strategic Patience and US-Israel Relations (42:41)
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

- The power grids that provide electricity to our homes.

- The refineries that provide fuels for our vehicles that provide ease of mobility.

- The water treatment plants that provide clean drinking water to the faucets in our homes.

- The food supply that fills our local grocery stores with food options to fit almost every desire or craving.

- The supply chain which brings goods and services of all kinds, straight to our communities and our homes.

Sounds like our enemies want to target the very things that we all should be so thankful for but take for granted every single day.

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:10:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:11:09 AM EDT
[#45]

Matt Bracken

@Matt_Bracken48

"Coffee and a Mike" with Paul Craig Roberts | IS KAMALA DUMB?
https://rumble.com/v5dpchd-coffee-and-a-mike-with-paul-craig-roberts-is-kamala-dumb.html
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts has had careers in scholarship, academia, journalism, public service, business, was associate editor and columnist for the The Wall Street Journal and was appointed by President Reagan to Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and was confirmed in office by the U.S. Senate. He talks the threat of nuclear war, Iran holding back, Netanyahu holding onto power, Kamala being controlled, why they will not let Trump back into office, Elon Musk, and much more.

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#46]

What if our nation’s biggest geopolitical rival was planning to take down Texas? What if we were helping them do it?

Red Power reveals what’s really going on with Texas’ energy supply, and how we are outsourcing our independence to our nation’s sworn enemies.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Speaking of stupid…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1UvfINkdoM

View Quote

That is fucking obscene.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Cattle ranching is challenging enough without governments and large companies trying to screw them over.

Axtell, TX, just NE of Waco, TX

Ranchers, experts believe they have an explanation for mysterious cattle deaths in Central Texas

Ranchers, experts believe they have an explanation for mysterious cattle deaths in Central Texas

Back in June, ranchers in the Axtell area were looking for answers after multiple seemingly healthy cows suddenly died. Months later, they might finally have an explanation.

Cattle rancher Kent Mathis has lost five cows, all within the span of a few months. After the third death, the Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service sent an expert to help determine the cause.

“They did soil samples, grass samples, everything possible and nobody could tell me what was going on,” Mathis explained.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Nevada Ranch Life and Ranchers for Trump Rally with Jack Payne EP 13

Nevada Ranch Life and Ranchers for Trump Rally with Jack Payne

Jim sits down with Jack Payne, owner of the Alpine Ranch and Nevada Livestock market, to talk about ranching in Nevada and the upcoming Ranchers for Trump rally that he is planning in Fallon Nevada. Jack talks about multiple issues facing the western ranchers including, fires, wild horses, and predators. He also explains the nightmare he faces at the sale barn with the upcoming Electronic ID tag mandate.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:00:28 AM EDT
[#50]

State, Federal, & Local Governments Are Quietly Preparing For Civil Unrest, Martial Law, & Other Black Swan Events, Warns Top Security/Crisis Manager
Steve Slepcevic joins Alex Jones live to break down how to prepare for civilizational collapse just as governments across the board are preparing for.

Page / 311
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top