Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2022 8:17:15 AM EDT
Hunter Biden flipped out on his sister-in-law-turned-lover, Hallie Biden, for ditching  his handgun in a trash can in 2018, accusing her of making him look like an "abusive pedophile with homicidal tendencies" and asking her "do you want me dead,"  according to a new report Wednesday.

During an hours-long text conversation on Oct. 23, 2018, the now-disgraced first son tore into his paramour for tossing the .38-caliber revolver in a garbage bin outside a grocery store in Wilmington, Del.   saying at one point: "I won't ever recover from this," the Washington Examiner reported.

"There are 5 guns in dads house. There are f  ing more weapons in your sons room then in an armory," Hunter messaged Hallie at 9:20 p.m. "What's my f  up? Owning a gun?"

"Beau owned a handgun issued by the state and I[t] was in the front glove compartment of his car," he wrote more than two hours earlier, referring to his older brother   Delaware's former attorney general   who passed away from brain cancer in 2015. "So f   you."

In response to Hallie's claim that she was afraid her boyfriend would "use" the gun, Hunter fired back: "To do what Hallie."

“They think you’re scared I would shoot you,” he went on before calling her a “f—ing a–hole.”

“You now have me as an abusive pedophile with homicidal tendencies,” Hunter went on. “And that’s now in the hands of the FBI.”

In March of last year, Politico reported that Delaware State Police and the FBI began an investigation after Hunter’s gun was removed from the trash can and Hallie Biden reported it missing to the store.

The outlet also reported that Secret Service agents approached the owner of the shop where the younger Biden purchased the gun 11 days earlier and asked him for the sale paperwork. The owner refused and later turned the documents over to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.

According to Politico, the gun was later returned by a man who had been searching the trash for recyclables and no arrests were made or charges filed in connection with the incident.

“It’s hard to believe that anyone is so stupid … so what’s my fault here Hallie that you speak of. Owning a gun that’s in a locked car hidden on another property,” Hunter Biden scolded Hallie in another text at 6:47 p.m. Oct. 23 before asking: “Do you want me dead.”

At that point, Hallie Biden attempted to defend her actions, telling Hunter that “I just want you safe. That was not safe” and adding that the car where she found the gun was “open unlocked and windows down and the kids search your car.”

Hunter Biden began an affair with Hallie shortly after Beau died of brain cancer in 2015, while Hunter was estranged from his wife, Kathleen Buhle. He and Buhle divorced in 2017 after 24 years of marriage.

mOAR
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Hallie is kinda rough lookin
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:26:24 AM EDT
[#2]
That family is so white trash it’s not even funny.  I hope they all die of monkey pox and it’s linked back to hunter’s dick.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:26:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hunter Biden flipped out on his sister-in-law-turned-lover, Hallie Biden, for ditching  his handgun in a trash can in 2018, accusing her of making him look like an "abusive pedophile with homicidal tendencies" and asking her "do you want me dead,"  according to a new report Wednesday.

During an hours-long text conversation on Oct. 23, 2018, the now-disgraced first son tore into his paramour for tossing the .38-caliber revolver in a garbage bin outside a grocery store in Wilmington, Del.   saying at one point: "I won't ever recover from this," the Washington Examiner reported.

"There are 5 guns in dads house. There are f  ing more weapons in your sons room then in an armory," Hunter messaged Hallie at 9:20 p.m. "What's my f  up? Owning a gun?"

"Beau owned a handgun issued by the state and I[t] was in the front glove compartment of his car," he wrote more than two hours earlier, referring to his older brother   Delaware's former attorney general   who passed away from brain cancer in 2015. "So f   you."

In response to Hallie's claim that she was afraid her boyfriend would "use" the gun, Hunter fired back: "To do what Hallie."

“They think you’re scared I would shoot you,” he went on before calling her a “f—ing a–hole.”

“You now have me as an abusive pedophile with homicidal tendencies,” Hunter went on. “And that’s now in the hands of the FBI.”

In March of last year, Politico reported that Delaware State Police and the FBI began an investigation after Hunter’s gun was removed from the trash can and Hallie Biden reported it missing to the store.

The outlet also reported that Secret Service agents approached the owner of the shop where the younger Biden purchased the gun 11 days earlier and asked him for the sale paperwork. The owner refused and later turned the documents over to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.

According to Politico, the gun was later returned by a man who had been searching the trash for recyclables and no arrests were made or charges filed in connection with the incident.

“It’s hard to believe that anyone is so stupid … so what’s my fault here Hallie that you speak of. Owning a gun that’s in a locked car hidden on another property,” Hunter Biden scolded Hallie in another text at 6:47 p.m. Oct. 23 before asking: “Do you want me dead.”

At that point, Hallie Biden attempted to defend her actions, telling Hunter that “I just want you safe. That was not safe” and adding that the car where she found the gun was “open unlocked and windows down and the kids search your car.”

Hunter Biden began an affair with Hallie shortly after Beau died of brain cancer in 2015, while Hunter was estranged from his wife, Kathleen Buhle. He and Buhle divorced in 2017 after 24 years of marriage.

mOAR
View Quote

Again?
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That family is so white trash it's not even funny.  I hope they all die of monkey pox and it's linked back to hunter's dick.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:37:12 AM EDT
[#5]
"Now disgraced"

Now?? Just now??

He's always been a fuck up and a disgrace. The whole family are corrupt fuck ups. Like the previous poster said, pure white trash.

Also, why does the Potato need five guns?
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#6]
But those Trump kids!
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:43:52 AM EDT
[#7]
That fucking whore.

Husband dies and she’s so afraid of being dropped out of the circles of power and graft that she starts fucking dead hubbie’s brother.

Class act. Like her whore mother in law.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That fucking whore.

Husband dies and she’s so afraid of being dropped out of the circles of power and graft that she starts fucking dead hubbie’s brother.

View Quote

Dr Jill is not a whore!
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That family is so white trash it’s not even funny.  I hope they all die of monkey pox and it’s linked back to hunter’s dick.
View Quote

I like your style
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:51:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Disgusting family

Pure trash
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:55:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:06:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That fucking whore.

View Quote

That is Doctor Whore to you!
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:07:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Is that her?

They look like twins...  So add sister lovin to the mess?
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:21:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

See bolded part.  As for the latter,
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#15]
The “first” family could provide a months worth of episodes for Jerry Springer with ease.

Pieces of shit from top to bottom.

My how far we’ve fallen.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:30:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

My how far we've fallen.
View Quote
It hurts
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:30:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That fucking whore.

View Quote

Exactly.

Hunter is a disaster but I give her more of the blame for this circus. Going into someone's car/house/property and taking a gun and throwing it someplace it could be found and used is a crime. They should BOTH be locked up. Hunter for lying on the 4473 and her for burglary and improper storage of a firearm. That crazy cunt sounds like that looney anti-2A pet adoption whore who was asking pet adoptees if they support gun control.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 3:03:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's very common with democrats.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

while I will tend to agree...the Dems have some damn GILFs/MILFs

Whitmer
Pelosi
Tulsi
Sinema
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:02:23 AM EDT
[#20]
The entire family is a bunch of circus clowns.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like a typical mafia family, right?
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Dr Jill is not a whore!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That fucking whore.

Dr Jill is not a whore!

Gold digging slut?
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Is that her?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Is that her?

Did you know that people typically choose mating partners that are very close in looks to themselves as a "natural selection" of sorts to limit the potential of incompatible features or genetic defects that may cause growth/survival issues of their offspring?  Take a look at your couples friends and tell me many of them don't have similar features to one another.  Subconsciously, humans choose partners that possess similar features to themselves.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That is Doctor Whore to you!
View Quote

Does that make her Dr. Who's illegitimate step child or something?
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:24:32 AM EDT
[#25]
There is no timeline in which Hunter doesn’t f&ck the Pangolin
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#26]
This piece of shit is the very definition of someone needing to be red flagged
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Oh shit!  Was it a pre Model 10?  I’d be pissed, too.

Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:37:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Very telling that he keeps throwing out “pedophile” in his tirade.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:38:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That fucking whore.

View Quote

She whored out her own daughter. Poor kid.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top