Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:41:54 PM EDT
[#1]
The Authoritarian Left will never take our humanity from us, because our humanity is within us.

They will never win. But without them, we would never know sacrifice.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 12:03:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I still get chills when I hear this. Fight for our Republic.
SOUSA The Stars and Stripes Forever - "The President's Own" U.S. Marine Band

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing could be more Western than taking that aforementioned Viper, modifying it, and then doing a road trip to the Woodward Dream Cruise. The owner of the company is an acquaintance of mine and phenomenal person.

3700 HP! Nth Moto Twin Turbo Viper Roadtrip!

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:46:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhiskersTheCat] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By killingmachine123:
Nothing could be more Western than taking that aforementioned Viper, modifying it, and then doing a road trip to the Woodward Dream Cruise. The owner of the company is an acquaintance of mine and phenomenal person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmEqB20AIw8
View Quote

The Viper is the Western man's car, full stop.

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:58:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUodFjt01CY
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

If it doesn't try to kill you it's not fun.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:59:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:11:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#8]
So I used to be an atheist… and went to grad school and spent a ton of time in academia….

The Bible is the most important book ever written. And viewing it initially from the perspective of a nonbeliever, it was amazing how much it diverges from contemporary beliefs, of all sorts of things.

There’s really no reason for something like the Bible to have been written in its time. It was too askew from the contemporary values. It was a quantum leap forward in civilization… and human rights (as well as animal rights even).
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 12:52:18 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote
Man I love the Viper, ever since I was a kid

View Quote
Based
Originally Posted By Agilt:

If it doesn't try to kill you it's not fun.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 8:15:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:
So I used to be an atheist… and went to grad school and spent a ton of time in academia….

The Bible is the most important book ever written. And viewing it initially from the perspective of a nonbeliever, it was amazing how much it diverges from contemporary beliefs, of all sorts of things.

There’s really no reason for something like the Bible to have been written in its time. It was too askew from the contemporary values. It was a quantum leap forward in civilization… and human rights (as well as animal rights even).
View Quote

I've listened to lectures that the depth of the book is increased significantly when read in Hebrew or Greek, because those languages have more depth to them. Letters correspond to numbers and letters each have words in Hebrew
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 8:34:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#12]

I've listened to lectures that the depth of the book is increased significantly when read in Hebrew or Greek, because those languages have more depth to them. Letters correspond to numbers and letters each have words in Hebrew
View Quote

Monster is demonic
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Why you work hard

The motivation for their incredible work ethic (as well as their theology of rest, leisure, and enjoyment of life) was rooted in a desire to please God. A professor told us once, “There were perhaps no other groups of Christians who came as close to holistically living a ‘Christian life’ as the Puritans.” With their motivation not rooted in a desire to compete with their fellow man, or to impress others, mundane tasks like sweeping the floor took on an intense spiritual element. William Tyndale wrote,

“If we look externally, there is a difference between washing dishes and preaching the Word of God, but as pleasing God, none at all.”

Whatever they did could have the phrase “to please God” attached to the end of it and it would sum up the Puritan way of life pretty well:

They swam in the lake to please God.

They harvested their crops to please God.

They ate their food to please God.

And contrary to popular belief, they enjoyed intimacy with their spouses to please God.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#14]
The Taqueria shooter:

- eating a meal calmly
- robber comes in
- shoot robber in back
- anchor shot aforementioned criminal
- collect your stolen money back
- collect other patrons stolen money back
- leave

Media is horrified

- cops find guy
- convene grand jury of multiple races which should be divided by race according to media
- turns out everyone is okay with that

Juries are a beautiful western concept
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:43:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Don't even care if I already posted this

Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:52:16 PM EDT
[#16]
There is no better destruction in war than the west.

There is no better humanity in war than the west.

There is no culture better than the west.

The west raises every cow, and grows every potato better than the rest of the world.

America, specifically is a test. Geographically we are amazing. Every man can grow his own food and ship his arms down our plentiful waterways. America is a gift from God.

We are special. We are amazing. We are self sufficient. We are innovators. We have the hearts of lions. We have sacrificed. We will sacrifice.

We will put the world in awe yet again
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 11:22:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:39:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:44:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
This seems appropriate for here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGtLWtybp2M
View Quote

That's so British I can't hardly believe it. That would be like a PETA guy getting run over by a monster truck in America
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:04:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 10:20:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 1:19:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Did I already post this?

Cheerleaders SEAT Volley PLAYA

Link Posted: 1/27/2024 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Anthem of the Soviet Union, Collapse of the USSR 1991
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm reading about salt pork right now it is pretty interesting. So then I stumbled on wages in the 1700s and medical fees.

Anyways, big rabbit hole later and America became good at surgery only after the Revolutionary war and then we became really good at it
It seems America has gotten most all of our medical and emergency breakthroughs and skills through war. I'm most recently reminded of the rise of the TQ in the GWOT.Source

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:08:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:07:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kar98k] [#28]
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:
US key, world btfo..
View Quote
weird - that page doesn't load for me...

well, it starts to load, then 505 error message from original site before it completes
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By kar98k:
weird - that page doesn't load for me
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kar98k:
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:
US key, world btfo..
weird - that page doesn't load for me

It did but crashed. Look up "America, the inevitable Empire"

It's a geographic take on our dominance. The first paragraph states we have more navigable inland waterways than the rest of the world combined.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#30]
This touches on the geographic dominance.

Why The USA Will Always Be The Global Superpower

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 7:27:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 7:28:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cincinnatus] [#32]
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AzSteven:

I suspect you would be hard pressed to decide who had more fun - the kids, or the teacher that organized this!
View All Quotes

The more we love Western society, the more it gives us in return.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:05:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 11:17:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#38]
In St. Stephen’s Cathedral in Germany resides the largest organ in the world. This organ has 17,000 pipes.

Link Posted: 2/3/2024 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/E6025CF1-A7F7-4D84-8D72-18B43C8F46C3-3117217.jpg

In the Saint Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican there is a Red Porphyry disc towards the entrance of the Basilica on the center line of the church. It is named Rota Porphyretica (‘The Porphyry Wheel’).  

The disc is one of the few remains of the Old Basilica, it dates back nearly 1700 years. It was originally located near the main altar of the old Saint Peter’s Basilica.

Charlemagne knelt down on this very stone on Christmas night, year 800 AD. It was there that Pope Leo III crowned him Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire. Another 21 Emperors were crowned here.

Porphyry is a very hard rock which consists of purple groundmass containing small crystals of feldspar. The strength of this rock represents the strength of the Roman Empire, and the color represents royalty.

The majority of tourists who visit Saint Peter’s Basilica today have no idea what they are walking over, nor do they pay any attention to it. But centuries ago only the Papacy and Emperors were allowed to step foot on this stone.
View Quote

I did not know this and that is a fucking quality post
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 8:26:54 PM EDT
[#41]
In St. Stephen’s Cathedral in Germany resides the largest organ in the world. This organ has 17,000 pipes.

https://www.mixtuur.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/passau-3265653_1920-1030x773.jpg
View Quote

The Wanamaker Organ's 28,750 pipes would like a word.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
https://youtube.com/shorts/XI0Ri7bUqjQ?si=ORLme3jvF2VbhAmJ
View Quote

The strength and knowledge we have gained are ours to pass on
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#44]
The threats a centralized government fears, are the same threats enshrined in western law.

The freedoms enumerated within are the same freedoms under attack.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 10:45:51 PM EDT
[#45]
When it comes to beauty it does not get better than western society. Cheat code, it's symmetry
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 12:27:36 AM EDT
[#46]
We will win and the world will continue to be more beautiful.

We will have hardships, we will continue to lose things close to us. But we will power through all these things, and we will create and solve problems and we're going to win. You don't need a degree to understand the beautiful, or hard work, or a cause above you.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 1:02:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Volksgewehr] [#47]

Link Posted: 2/8/2024 1:41:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 1:47:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

I did not know this either, and it makes me want to go back to the Vatican, just so I can appreciate it in person.
View Quote

I can't believe as a kid I stood in the same spot Charlemagne was crowned king. It's pretty wild to think about. I wish I had known that, then.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top