BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:35:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
I am anti abortion, but good grief the timing on this is retarded. They riled up the baby killers RIGHT before the election.

so stupid.
View Quote

Yep....
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By -Sabot42-:
Fuck anyone who kills a baby and fuck anyone willing to win an election by ignoring baby killing.
View Quote

They are going to kill their Babys anyway, you have the choice if they are going to do up until 9month, take your other rights while they are at it and and axe everything that makes this country great or they are going to do it much less often, less barbaric and and we have a fighting chance of going to get this country back on track.

about 2/3 of americans favour a ban on late term abortions start there, but instead its allways the bimble thumping radicals who would ban condoms if they had the chance
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#3]
You can't negotiate with abortionists
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:37:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

Now do that with guns and see how it works out for you. You want gullible and easily swayed masses making moral decisions by popular vote, what could go wrong?
View Quote

Awfully authoritarian of you. I knows whats best and screw everything/one else because of what I want.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:37:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Jackslack:

If you think winning the kingship, er, presidency will change things...

Congress makes laws not the president.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jackslack:

I agree, kinda.  and I guess fuck me cause I think this was a bad idea.

But we would make a lot more progress in this fight over the long haul by actually winning the presidency.

If you think losing the presidency will save babies, you are wrong.

If you think winning the kingship, er, presidency will change things...

Congress makes laws not the president.

The President picks the Supreme Court justices who are going to decide the fate of semi automatic rifles and magazines in the next two to three years
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Fooboy:
View Quote

And you cant negotiate with absolutionists either.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By bandanabandit1:

This. If you don’t believe in conserving life itself, can you even claim to be a Conservative?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bandanabandit1:
Fuck anyone who kills a baby and fuck anyone willing to win an election by ignoring baby killing.

This. If you don’t believe in conserving life itself, can you even claim to be a Conservative?

Is today the first time you've realized that all conservatives don't believe identically on every possible issue?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Good. Call me old fashioned, but I still believe murdering babies is wrong.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:39:54 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote
This minus the expletives.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:40:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fooboy] [#10]
Originally Posted By StaccatoC2:

View Quote
You're damn right
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By vaughn4380:

They knew what they were doing.
View Quote

Thinking we have a two party system is the problem.  It's two sides of the same coin.  They just trade turns and Republicans are the scripted losers.  You can't tell me 50 years of republicans are all so stupid as to keep doing things THEY KNOW will cost them votes right before a big election.
It's like they run to the end zone, stop at the 1 yard line and drop the ball and wait for the Democrats to pick the ball up and run it 99 yards the other way to score a touchdown.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By gotigers:
Arizona Supreme Court upholds 1864 law banning nearly all abortions

The pink hair mafia will be out stuffing ballot boxes this Nov.

I agree with the ruling. Maybe a bit hypocritical, but why couldn't this wait until 2025.
View Quote

Upholding an existing law, is not a new ban.

good laws need to be upheld.

It is a state issue, not a federal one.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:43:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By StevenH:

Married white women that lean conservative will vote D when abortion access is in question.

See 2020 & 2022
View Quote

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2023/07/12/voting-patterns-in-the-2022-elections/

Except that didn't happen. I don't know why people think "moderation" on abortion is a winning strategy. It never has been. Not once ever.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#14]
At the present rate a lot of kids are going to die in civil unrest. If it prevents that, why not let the leftists kill their own kids?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:46:27 PM EDT
[#15]
What's the big deal? 2-3 hour drive to the CA, NM, CO, NV or Mexico border and AZ woman can kill all the babies they want. Just saying, not that I approve.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#16]
The AG says they will not prosecute anyone not following this though, so can I just choose to ignore the laws on guns too?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:47:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FS7] [#17]
Originally Posted By vampgrrl:

You cannot force your will onto all 50 states. Wrong or not. Federalism was designed to deal with these variances in state cultures.

If you think for one damn minute there is a chance to have a so called national ban on abortion (which would require a constitutional amendment for it to be lawful), you are sadly deluded.

The people who like abortion are going to come out and curb stomp pro-life candidates in November.
View Quote

Yeah, look at how poorly Ron DeSantis and Kim Reynolds did. Those pro-life suckers, what fools.

I can see by your name you will fight like a cornered animal to protect your perceived "right" to kill your child. Using a phrase like "if you think for one damn minute" is obvious. The claws are out, don't even bother to say otherwise. But you see, murder is murder. That federalism technically permits a state to legalize murder is not a celebration of federalism, but rather an indictment. How you don't get that is beyond me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ecreps:
I would lose every election to save unborn children from being murdered.

You either have convictions about what is right, or you don't. I do, atleast about killing kids.
View Quote

You’re right about losing the elections, but doing so won’t save a single child.

At least you’ll know that you stood true to your principles when you’re in line to turn in your guns and register for your mandatory DEI transgender inclusivity training.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I’m glad the millions of illegals in AZ will be forced to have their babies so they can be productive citizens and not leeches on society for the next 87 years. Will also increase the supply of babies hard core pro lifers are begging to adopt and care for. Win win situation.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:51:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By CypressCity:
Abortion and weed are the two things that keep Republicans out of office.  Such a stupid           hill to die on.
View Quote

Gun rights and 2a and self defense stuff too.

Look at how the dyed hair weirdos all scream and freak out and run to the ballot box every time a state passes stand your ground or shall issue for concleaed carry.

Good grief, can you imagine what the insane people on the left would do if we started getting constitutional carry passed?

Republicans would NEVER win again!

@CypressCity
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote
This.  If the "will of the people" is so depraved then so be it.  Let it fall.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By vaughn4380:

They knew what they were doing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Consigli:
What's the big deal? 2-3 hour drive to the CA, NM, CO, NV or Mexico border and AZ woman can kill all the babies they want. Just saying, not that I approve.
View Quote

Insurance and out of network charges
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Ajek:
Kari Lake comes out as pro-abortion. My surprised face ->

https://i.postimg.cc/wM4GYYNk/image.jpg

View Quote

The brain rot is strong on this topic.

That's shameful to read and see.

She managed to do worse than noem did when the pressure was turned up on her for the trans thing.

Imagine citing that you're a mom and know all about carrying and having kids and than straight-faced trying to say you're against a law that is against killing children.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:57:20 PM EDT
[#25]
The timing is no coincidence. The dems love the fact that the court went this way.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Good - abortion is murder.

Have principles, or don’t.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#27]
I am anti abortion, but good grief the timing on this is retarded. They riled up the baby killers RIGHT before the election.

so stupid.
View Quote

The courts are doing this shit on purpose, the SC dropped right before the election 2 years ago, they're working for the left.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#28]

How about we let democracy decide. Lets pole every republican and see if the majority want a total ban on abortion. If yes lets make it the center of the party platform, if no how about we just tuck it away until we actually have power.

Until then the 10-20-30 or what ever % of the party that wants it is willing to never be in any majority position of power and they take the rest of the party with em.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

Yea, who the fuck cares about killing babies. As long as my team wins! If this is what the GOP has become then we deserve to lose.

How about we let democracy decide. Lets pole every republican and see if the majority want a total ban on abortion. If yes lets make it the center of the party platform, if no how about we just tuck it away until we actually have power.

Until then the 10-20-30 or what ever % of the party that wants it is willing to never be in any majority position of power and they take the rest of the party with em.

Sure, right after we let democracy decide if the have nots get to force the workers to pay for them to live a fat and easy life.

Because clearly if you arrived at a position by democratic processes that means the decision had to be right.

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#29]
The courts are not supposed to make law - they are suppose to interpret and enforce law.  If that law is on the books, even if people don't like guns, but that's the law, they are honor bound to continue to enforce the law that guarantee's the right to citizenry having and carrying firearms, and it is up to the legislature to change the law, or the constitution, if it is at that level - not the courts, if that is what the people want.  

Oh wait, wrong law I was looking at.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#30]

Speak for yourself, its very important to you, a religious conservative. As a constitutional conservatives its not so important to me, but I still dont like abortion. Do not lump everyone together in an attempt to justify blaming others when and if you loose.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Spade:
Conservatives: this is a very important part of our beliefs and platform

Also conservatives:    , we won.

Speak for yourself, its very important to you, a religious conservative. As a constitutional conservatives its not so important to me, but I still dont like abortion. Do not lump everyone together in an attempt to justify blaming others when and if you loose.

You're religious too.

We all are. No exceptions.

This line of not-thinking obscures why people disagree and leads to unnecssary bad outcomes.

It's a convenient shield for us all to hid behind when we don't want to discuss things.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fooboy:

How dare anyone think something is wrong and it shouldn't be accepted.

How dare they win politically, too. Very inconvenient for those who's highest goal in all of life is power and political popularity.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By SeanTX:

Birth control

View Quote

Read the packages: around 95% to 97% effective at preventing pregnancy.  That is far worse odds than flying on a Boeing jet. Hell, that is worse odds than the Space Shuttle: they estimated a major catastrophe 1 out ever 368 flights.

So would force a young couple to have a child when they are NOT READY to?  Think back to stupid things you did as a kid and imagine if you were caught on every one of those:

That near miss on a motorcycle?  FUCK YOU! YOU DIE, SHOULDN"T HAVE MADE THAT MISTAKE!  Driving a bit drunk coming home?  "FUCK YOU! You should have lived better! Alcohol is a sin you need punished!" Every sweep someone with your gun accidentally? FUCK YOU NO GUNS FOR YOU!

See where this leads?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:04:32 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Consigli:

I think some of those states are happy to provide the "service" to anyone free of charge.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:08:52 PM EDT
[#36]
It's funny that anyone of you thought Arizona was ever won, with or without abortion. Some of you still think that the issues matter or votes matter anymore. Vote harder.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:10:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By stacks04:
It's funny that anyone of you thought Arizona was ever won, with or without abortion. Some of you still think that the issues matter or votes matter anymore. Vote harder.
View Quote

Post like yours are 100% voter suppression targeting this forums members
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Post like yours are 100% voter suppression targeting this forums members
View Quote

Always have been.....
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:
I’m glad the millions of illegals in AZ will be forced to have their babies so they can be productive citizens and not leeches on society for the next 87 years. Will also increase the supply of babies hard core pro lifers are begging to adopt and care for. Win win situation.
View Quote

What a leftist post. You must be proud.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:14:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#40]
Originally Posted By BombCrater:
Read the packages: around 95% to 97% effective at preventing pregnancy.  That is far worse odds than flying on a Boeing jet. Hell, that is worse odds than the Space Shuttle: they estimated a major catastrophe 1 out ever 368 flights.

So would force a young couple to have a child when they are NOT READY to?
View All Quotes

So would force a young couple to have a child when they are NOT READY to?

Yes.

We should.

We did. And it worked.

You got her preganant, you married her, you had no choice.

Also, don't lie with your choice of words like a hardcore leftist english teacher.

"So would you force a young couple to not murder their child when they are NOT READY to take care of it?" <---- this is the truth of the situation you are referring to.  Don't hide from that.

Think back to stupid things you did as a kid and imagine if you were caught on every one of those:

That near miss on a motorcycle?           YOU! YOU DIE, SHOULDN"T HAVE MADE THAT MISTAKE!  Driving a bit drunk coming home?  "            YOU! You should have lived better! Alcohol is a sin you need punished!" Every sweep someone with your gun accidentally?                  YOU NO GUNS FOR YOU!

See where this leads?

These are not paralells. They do not apply. There is no innocent person involved who has no choice in the matter who cannot defend themselves who must be intentionally killed to save the person responsible from the consquences of their choice.
The mark of pro-intentionally killing people who don't deserve it so I can get what I wants: Utter inability to be coherent on the topic, or face the truth of it.  We can work on this and fix it if we want to;  it starts with the individual and the mirror.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Meanwhile today...

Karine Jean-Pierre Again Falsely Claims Firearms Are “The Number One Killer Of Our Children”

Karine Jean-Pierre Again Falsely Claims Firearms Are “The Number One Killer Of Our Children”
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#42]
The number of women who operate as if abortions are completely unavoidable, with no reasonable alternatives, has always surprised me.

It's pretty much impossible for me to imagine the mindset of someone who needs on-demand abortion as an essential factor in their daily life. Yet it somehow seems to be a primary motivator for millions of women.

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#43]
God this site is a bunch of hang wringing Nancy boys.

ALL IS LOST BOYS!!!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:32:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#44]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Meanwhile today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgonzVUJFLk
View Quote

No ...

libertinism is.

"It's right for me to have it because it makes me feel good" kills children in the millions.

ETA: and it always has.

Archaeologists can identify ancient brothels.

They have mass graves full of the bones of the unborn and just born right next to them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:33:08 PM EDT
[#45]

The President picks the Supreme Court justices who are going to decide the fate of semi automatic rifles and magazines in the next two to three years
View Quote
Gotta keep all these new babies safe from evil guns.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By AZshooter71:

You're right about losing the elections, but doing so won't save a single child.

At least you'll know that you stood true to your principles when you're in line to turn in your guns and register for your mandatory DEI transgender inclusivity training.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZshooter71:
Originally Posted By ecreps:
I would lose every election to save unborn children from being murdered.

You either have convictions about what is right, or you don't. I do, atleast about killing kids.

You're right about losing the elections, but doing so won't save a single child.

At least you'll know that you stood true to your principles when you're in line to turn in your guns and register for your mandatory DEI transgender inclusivity training.
What are you going to do?  Stand back and hope you get overlooked because you were on their side on something?

Maybe instead place the blame on the evil people who can't seem to satisfy their bloodlust with abortion and will soon start going after you.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:41:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Meanwhile today...

View Quote

When Biden wins there will be a new improved federal AWB
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes
Meanwhile today...

Maybe you should do more
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:44:34 PM EDT
[#49]

So would force a young couple to have a child when they are NOT READY to?  Think back to stupid things you did as a kid and imagine if you were caught on every one of those:

That near miss on a motorcycle?  FUCK YOU! YOU DIE, SHOULDN"T HAVE MADE THAT MISTAKE!  Driving a bit drunk coming home?  "FUCK YOU! You should have lived better! Alcohol is a sin you need punished!" Every sweep someone with your gun accidentally? FUCK YOU NO GUNS FOR YOU!

See where this leads?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SeanTX:

Birth control

See where this leads?
Hopefully to the conclusion that people should be more responsible and make better choices BEFORE getting into trouble.  But nah.  That would be too intelligent.  Lets just kill the baby and hope the problem goes away.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By torstin:
The number of women who operate as if abortions are completely unavoidable, with no reasonable alternatives, has always surprised me.

It's pretty much impossible for me to imagine the mindset of someone who needs on-demand abortion as an essential factor in their daily life. Yet it somehow seems to be a primary motivator for millions of women.

View Quote

Women operate on fear. Fear of rape. Fear of failed birth control. Fear of career loss.

Though most would never have an abortion they want the option of having one.

Even when too old to have a personal stake they still fear for their daughters and granddaughters
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top