FedEx Sucks (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:26:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Page 2 says FUCK FEDEX FUCK YOU FUCKING SHITBAG FUCKS
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#2]
The only issue I've had with fedex was when I was waiting for a monitor to be delivered that I had RMA'd to Asus because the screen crapped out on me a month and half after getting it. I was sitting here refreshing the screen every five minutes waiting on the delivery and then it said delivery attempted but no one home. That was bullshit because I was sitting in the living room with the front curtains open and a fedex truck never even drove down the street. So me and my brother got in our car and went and found the truck on the next street over. I waited until the guy handed over my package to call him out on his lie. He told us he tried to deliver it but nobody was home. I said no you didn't. I was sitting in my living room waiting with the curtains open and I have cameras anyway so you wanna try coming up with a better lie? His brain just froze and he didn't know what to say so I just gave him a disgusted look and left.

The one shipper I really despise is UPS. There has never been a single time where something I've ordered and was shipped with UPS has shown up with no problems. USPS has also been really good. Amazon takes longer and longer to arrive now.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I got my wheels today.  Even though it said signature required, they left them on my porch without a signature.   The drama continues because I have a roof rack on order that will be delivered by FedEx too.  ugh!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:01:23 PM EDT
[#4]
FedEx ground sucks out loud... BUT FedEX freight is better than UPS or FedExExpress for being on time and condition of the goods.   In our business, we despise FDX in general, but we ship large fragile items by FedEx freight exclusively and have a non-existent damage rate and happy customers.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:36:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Lol, mine left chicago, but still no idea when it will arrive.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:44:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Last ~2 years they have gone to super sheeeet.

Will never use them if I dont have too.. They were trying to tell me there was a weather problem on a sunny day. Loads of bs from their customer service and anyone on the customer floor.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:16:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I spent my Saturday today hanging out around the house waiting on yet another item that requires a signature upon delivery.  This time it was UPS and you'll never guess what happened!  That's right, it didn't show!!!      

You can't F'n win!!  
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:36:43 AM EDT
[#8]
It seems to vary by locality.   Some people say FedEx is OK and UPS sucks.    Most people seem to agree, though, that FedEx really sucks.   For me, the Express is MUCH worse than the local ground contractor.    I have both managers' phone numbers in my phone, due to repeated delivery problems.    Unless I forget to do it, I always specify "no FedEx" on shipments I'm expecting.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:39:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BoiseG:
I just got a tracking update, “out for delivery”. I wonder if it’s too late to get the day off work? It’s only 45 minutes before I have to be there.  🫤
View Quote

For us, "out for delivery" doesn't mean shit, especially when it's express.   There's a 50-50 chance it will never show up, then about 9 PM the status will change to "delayed" with no delivery date at all.    Express will grasp at any straw they can for an excuse to not deliver.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:18:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By whiskerz:
Fedex ground sucks as bad as USPS and they are proud of sucking that hard.
View Quote

JMac Customs and USPS have been a bad combination on a recent order. Placed an order a week ago and the only option was USPS, possibly due to the size of the part. Now I get to watch my order take the grand tour of the U.S. for the past week, bouncing back and forth between three different states and the Chicago distribution center. A lesson learned to use another vendor with more shipping options.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:24:49 AM EDT
[#11]
FedEx sucks
UPS blows
USPS is fucking magic though, all my tax dollars fucking vanished......
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:31:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By tortilla-flats:
I've noticed a slow down in deliveries across all carriers since the beginning of the year. Even Amazon deliveries are dropping from overnight up to 2-day deliveries, to a week+.

View Quote

Well when people run out of money to order more shit.....the drivers have to go take naps in the park and make up for it....then behind because they are busy keeping the job..if not half the drivers would be laid off after the weeks worth of stuff only took a day and a half to deliver.....

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:38:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Fuck FedEX! I had a package that need to be signed for. I watched them drive right past my house without stopping then claim delivery attempt failed. When I am looking to buy something If the only shipping option offered is FedEx I will buy it from someone else.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
FedEx Sucks (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top