Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 456
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
⚡️According to unconfirmed information from the Russian publication SHOT, Girkin will be released from the colony and sent to the "SMO zone".

The lawyers of the former "DPR" defense minister allegedly managed to obtain the corresponding permission from all relevant departments. As a result, Girkin's imprisonment was replaced with service in the "special operation zone".https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWyeepDWsAQAd8c?format=png&name=360x360
View Quote

Any bets how long he will make it?

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:17:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:21:45 AM EDT
[#4]

I’ve read the USN reports, we’ll see how this pans out over time
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:22:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Alot of this is over my head, but those into microchip production might apprecieate seeing some of the stuff made in the U.S.A. in Linthicum Maryland.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWt36tTXgAAHsyJ?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.northropgrumman.com/what-we-do/microelectronics-advanced-technology-lab

View Quote

GaAs and GaN have had far higher frequencies than SiO2 for a very long time. Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything on their applicability to general purpose computing since Seymour Cray was looking into them to compete with the nascent parallel machines.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:22:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#6]
Politico: Viktor Orbán is losing his Putin discount | Hungary has long enjoyed bargain Russian oil. New Ukrainian sanctions are changing that — and Budapest is fuming.eta —
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:23:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:29:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

My feelings exactly. Just read the latest thread on Trump appointing Musk to audit the budget. All the "TRUMP IS GOING TO EXPOSE THE DEEP STATE" tropes are back - as if he couldn't have done that in his first year...

Then there's the Garland report about Russia influencing our elections. Most of the GD autists are screeching "Russia Collusion! LOL!" and completely miss that the Russians have accomplished exactly what they meant to do: Undermine American democracy by completely eroding confidence in the American political system. Of course, much of the credit goes to the extreme left-wing media even without any Russian prodding.
View Quote
Perhaps if DOJ didnt lie their asses off the first time around people might believe them more.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:31:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I'm curious to see how it progresses as well.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#10]

My feelings exactly. Just read the latest thread on Trump appointing Musk to audit the budget. All the "TRUMP IS GOING TO EXPOSE THE DEEP STATE" tropes are back - as if he couldn't have done that in his first year...

Then there's the Garland report about Russia influencing our elections. Most of the GD autists are screeching "Russia Collusion! LOL!" and completely miss that the Russians have accomplished exactly what they meant to do: Undermine American democracy by completely eroding confidence in the American political system. Of course, much of the credit goes to the extreme left-wing media even without any Russian prodding.
View Quote

The Russians are expertly exploiting the vulnerability created by Dens burning down all the institutions for their own short term political benefit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:37:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#12]
⚡️The 🇺🇸US announced a package of military aid to 🇺🇦Ukraine worth 250 million dollars, - the Pentagon

It included:

• RIM-7 missiles and assistance for air defense;
• Stinger missiles;
• ammunition for HIMARS;
• 155 mm and 105 mm caliber artillery ammunition;
• TOW missiles;
• Javelin and AT-4 anti-tank systems;
• Bradley infantry fighting vehicles;
• M113 armored personnel carriers;
• mine-resistant vehicles with ambush protection (MRAP);
• ammunition for small arms and grenades;
• patrol boats;
• marine training equipment;
• explosive equipment and ammunition;
• spare parts, auxiliary equipment, services, training, transport.

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:41:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#13]
community guidelines indeed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:44:14 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

CNN will show the video and title it, "Video of Ukrainians killing helpless Russians".

Bet me.....

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Because quadrupling the sign up bonuses 2 months ago didn't seem to have quite done the job, the Russians have now launched an absolutely gargantuan recruitment ad campaign, by far the largest of the war yet - on every platform there is.

On Telegram, MoD's recruitment website saw an almost six fold increase in mentions and views in August, and is now being twice as spammed by everyone from Solovyov's TG channel to the wildly popular and all round readers favorite "Chukotka Autonomous Okrug" channel.

Probably having run out of ways to increase the reach on the already saturated VKontakte, the Russians really sank to a new low in August and began promoting the ads through school and kindergarten pages and groups - unfortunately with some success.

With "build a house for your family" and "improve your financial situation" as the main messages, Yandex managed to increase the propaganda quota to about 60 million total views in August, from a previous average of 30-40 million views a month.

Since the start of August, Russian television also took things up a few notches: some TV channels run constant reports of "massive influxes of volunteers", others spam recruitments commercials and "war reports", all while Solovyov began constantly yelling the new MoD recruitment hotline number every show.

Russia is rapidly approaching the point where they'll have to resort to a new wave of mobilization, thus finally giving the "apolitical" and "patriotic" Russians an equal chance to die for the war they wanted or didn't care much about.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:47:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By CMOS:

CNN will show the video and title it, "Video of Ukrainians killing helpless Russians".

Bet me.....

CMOS
View Quote
heard, but in this case it is literally the opposite.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:52:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#18]
This is a scandal. Trudeau’s gov’t caught in bed with fuck russia.

ETA — context. film is being shown at the Venice Film Festival.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 10:59:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

As the election nears and the dems get desperate we will see more and more articles like this. Probably after the election we will get the flood of articles on how Russia tried to sabotage Trump and wanted Biden/Harris elected.

Russia is playing both sides but the doj will only leak about the Russian pro-Trump efforts.
View All Quotes

As the election nears and the dems get desperate we will see more and more articles like this. Probably after the election we will get the flood of articles on how Russia tried to sabotage Trump and wanted Biden/Harris elected.

Russia is playing both sides but the doj will only leak about the Russian pro-Trump efforts.

So what about the large amount of Russian-source commentary (going back more than a year) saying they’re betting everything on Trump’s election?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:00:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Saltwater-Hillbilly] [#20]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

Trump and Harris are both turds in America's punch bowl. Besides being an incredibly stupid man, lacking common sense and morally suspect, he has virtually no sense of history or geopolitics. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for a man who wants to lead our nation. I am forced to vote for him simply because Harris is dumber than him and she is a Communist in every sense of the word.

The opposite of TDS is fawning over a social moron. The "deep state", career military and state department personnel, will be our only hope going forward in the next four years, regardless of who gets elected.

It might be a good time to reflect that the Garland Report, even if true, will have no impact because of the levels of dishonesty inherent in previous exaggerations and fabrications about Russian influence over Trump.  Not to mention the fact that the "Deep State" was strangely silent while the Chinese and other foreign actors have conducted massive infiltration campaigns of government, academia, and critical institutions at all levels. You literally can't swing a dead cat anywhere in the DC area without hitting some compromised by foreign influence and/or on the take from some organization that puts it's interests above those of the Nation.  Even if the so-called "Deep State" is right and has the best interests of the nation at heart, given their massive failures, partisan actions, and outright lies to the American People, who in their right mind would even believe them?  It doesn't matter if you are both smart and right if you have no credibility and no one trusts you.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:07:51 AM EDT
[#21]
giant vagina
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:11:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Frontiercowboy:

Your side called me a Russian agent and then retarded. I’m happy to stay on your topic I have a lot of questions and input to add. I’m not the one that lowered the level of discourse to that level. I’m actually not against Ukraine or the Ukrainian cause to get the eastern provinces back just the leaders that helped take trump out in 2020 I will never forget that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Frontiercowboy:
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Originally Posted By blueballs:

I'll speak for myself but your behavior is obnoxious and an embarrassment to grown men who want to have adult level conversations about the subject matter in this thread.  That you are so oblivious to how absurd you sound should give you pause but if you did, you would most likely continue anyways as you seem more interested in shit posting than participating.
He's bragging in another thread "We are [...] and ruffling feathers in the Ukraine thread lol"

As you said...not interested in adult level conversation, just shit posting and "ruffling feathers".

Your side called me a Russian agent and then retarded. I’m happy to stay on your topic I have a lot of questions and input to add. I’m not the one that lowered the level of discourse to that level. I’m actually not against Ukraine or the Ukrainian cause to get the eastern provinces back just the leaders that helped take trump out in 2020 I will never forget that.

Yeah, yeah you are.  Everything you’ve said is 100% in line with everyone who ever entered this thread or the old one trying to stir up a CoC violation.  We’re seen it all 10,000 times going back 2.5 years.  No one here is excited or ruffled, this is all old hat.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:15:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Posting cold because the videos are flagged, but they are absolutely worth watching. 2 videos with translated subtitles.

https://x.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1832069598679621947

“Russians showed their positions scorched by Ukrainian drones with thermite.”

They got completely fucked.  As good as dead - nothing left to fight or run away with.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

It might be a good time to reflect that the Garland Report, even if true, will have no impact because of the levels of dishonesty inherent in previous exaggerations and fabrications about Russian influence over Trump.  Not to mention the fact that the "Deep State" was strangely silent while the Chinese and other foreign actors have conducted massive infiltration campaigns of government, academia, and critical institutions at all levels. You literally can't swing a dead cat anywhere in the DC without hitting some compromised by foreign influence and/or on the take from some organization that puts it's interests above those of the Nation.  Even if the so-called "Deep State" is right and has the best interests of the nation at heart, given their massive failures, partisan actions, and outright lies to the American People, who in their right mind would even believe them?  It doesn't matter if you are both smart and right if you have no credibility and no one trusts you.  
View Quote

My grief with the beltway is their obstinate belief that Americans have short term memory so trust is overrated

Trust is hard to gain, easy to lose
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#25]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWxmS2VW8AAyKJK?format=jpg&name=mediumhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWxmS2UXUAEb734?format=jpg&name=mediumcommunity guidelines indeed.
View Quote

Good news and good riddance. Do China next?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:26:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By CMOS:

Bet me.....

CMOS
View Quote

I haven't watched cnn since maybe early 2016. But I bet they cater to the leftists who support Ukraine. cnn certainly has more international news than Fox. Fox occasionally reports on something from Ukraine but it's at best agnostic about the war.

The difference in coverage (at least for Fox) between the Ukraine war and Israel/Gaza is stark and amazing. I cannot imagine the hyperventilation and 24/7 Braking News if a mall, school, apartment in Israel was hit by a Khinzal or Shaheed killing dozens of people. Meanwhile in Ukraine, easily 1000 people die DAILY between both sides and we hear crickets from Fox.

BTW I support Israel 100% and hope they kill every last hamas dog regardless of collateral damage.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#28]

Is that Tim Poole?
DJT Jr. sounds pretty ignorant although he was rambling "cool guy style" rather than saying anything specific. He sounded very anti-war and I assume anti aid but he didn't say anything very specific. Mostly complaining about "unaccounted" billions spent on Ukraine by democrats. I assume he believes that the war is just a democrat enrichment scam. I am NOT voting for Don. Jr. BUT, if Trump Sr. had the same exact opinions (possible) I would still be compelled to vote for him because 1)I am not a communist 2)I hate all communists 3)Trump is the only non-communist in the race.

I will be very VERY disappointed if Trump reduces aid to Ukraine. I do NOT think he will and I think he will take a fresh look at the war and attempt to force negotiations on both parties followed by either increasing aid (most likely imho) or cutting aid (not likely because he will look weak). Trump will call Zelensky, ask him about their corruption probe into Hunter and the Biden family that went poof as soon as Biden won the election. Trump will decide what to do after that. If Z says "fuck you trump I'm Biden's man and aint talking shit" then aid will dramatically slow. If Z says "thank God you are here, these fucking Xiden idiots have been holding us hostage with a trickle of aid as long as we don't complain or spill all the dirt but I'm sending it all to you" then aid may to go 11.  

I am on pins and needles until 2025. But even if you T-D guys post 87 million articles from the NYT, Atlantic, etc about rehashed Russian Collusion bullshit or dig up video of Trump being raw-dogged by Putin yelling "Pull my hair and call me Ukraine" I am still voting for him. I HAVE NO FUCKING BETTER CHOICE. And if ya'll like Ukraine's chances under Kamala and don't give two shits about what she will do to AMERICA, then please, pretty please vote for her.
View All Quotes
what was team Trump saying in late 2023 and into 2024 about Ukraine?

Skip to 27:30 to hear it right from Donald Trump Jr.’s mouth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kU0QfKug28
Edit - clarity

Is that Tim Poole?
DJT Jr. sounds pretty ignorant although he was rambling "cool guy style" rather than saying anything specific. He sounded very anti-war and I assume anti aid but he didn't say anything very specific. Mostly complaining about "unaccounted" billions spent on Ukraine by democrats. I assume he believes that the war is just a democrat enrichment scam. I am NOT voting for Don. Jr. BUT, if Trump Sr. had the same exact opinions (possible) I would still be compelled to vote for him because 1)I am not a communist 2)I hate all communists 3)Trump is the only non-communist in the race.

I will be very VERY disappointed if Trump reduces aid to Ukraine. I do NOT think he will and I think he will take a fresh look at the war and attempt to force negotiations on both parties followed by either increasing aid (most likely imho) or cutting aid (not likely because he will look weak). Trump will call Zelensky, ask him about their corruption probe into Hunter and the Biden family that went poof as soon as Biden won the election. Trump will decide what to do after that. If Z says "fuck you trump I'm Biden's man and aint talking shit" then aid will dramatically slow. If Z says "thank God you are here, these fucking Xiden idiots have been holding us hostage with a trickle of aid as long as we don't complain or spill all the dirt but I'm sending it all to you" then aid may to go 11.  

I am on pins and needles until 2025. But even if you T-D guys post 87 million articles from the NYT, Atlantic, etc about rehashed Russian Collusion bullshit or dig up video of Trump being raw-dogged by Putin yelling "Pull my hair and call me Ukraine" I am still voting for him. I HAVE NO FUCKING BETTER CHOICE. And if ya'll like Ukraine's chances under Kamala and don't give two shits about what she will do to AMERICA, then please, pretty please vote for her.

You do have a better choice, or rather you had a better choice.  But increasingly it looks like that’s not going to be relevant.
In case of a hypothetical Trump election, I won’t say outright that Ukraine policy will go one way or the other for one simple reason.  If the Russians have leverage or compromise on him, so do we.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:37:42 AM EDT
[#29]

Do we have backup satellites already built that are ready to go up like GPS III/IIIF, DSCS-3 or AEHF?  I’m sure it takes a while to build a them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#30]
⚡️The 🇺🇸US announced a package of military aid to 🇺🇦Ukraine worth 250 million dollars, - the Pentagon

It included:

• RIM-7 missiles and assistance for air defense;
• Stinger missiles;
• ammunition for HIMARS;
• 155 mm and 105 mm caliber artillery ammunition;
• TOW missiles;
• Javelin and AT-4 anti-tank systems;
• Bradley infantry fighting vehicles;
• M113 armored personnel carriers;
• mine-resistant vehicles with ambush protection (MRAP);
• ammunition for small arms and grenades;
• patrol boats;
• marine training equipment;
• explosive equipment and ammunition;
• spare parts, auxiliary equipment, services, training, transport.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWzLyD6XgAEHHc_?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

I have read a lot of these that include patrol boats. But not much on boat patrols
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Turkey condemns 'murder committed by the Netanyahu Government' of Turkish-U.S. citizen in West Bank  Link
The Turkish Foreign Ministry said it had learned that a Turkish citizen was killed by Israeli soldiers in Nablus in the West Bank.

"We have learned with deep regret that our citizen Aysenur Ezgi Eygi has been killed by the Israeli occupation forces," the statement said.

"We condemn this murder committed by the Netanyahu Government. Israel is trying to intimidate all those who come to the aid of the Palestinian people and who fight peacefully against the genocide. This policy of violence will not work."

Aysenur Ezgi Eygi was a dual Turkish-American citizen.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:43:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Capta:

So what about the large amount of Russian-source commentary (going back more than a year) saying they’re betting everything on Trump’s election?
View Quote

It should be obvious Russia supports Trump!! Can you imagine dragging this war out for another 4 years if you were Russia.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#33]

It might be a good time to reflect that the Garland Report, even if true, will have no impact because of the levels of dishonesty inherent in previous exaggerations and fabrications about Russian influence over Trump.  Not to mention the fact that the "Deep State" was strangely silent while the Chinese and other foreign actors have conducted massive infiltration campaigns of government, academia, and critical institutions at all levels. You literally can't swing a dead cat anywhere in the DC without hitting some compromised by foreign influence and/or on the take from some organization that puts it's interests above those of the Nation.  Even if the so-called "Deep State" is right and has the best interests of the nation at heart, given their massive failures, partisan actions, and outright lies to the American People, who in their right mind would even believe them?  It doesn't matter if you are both smart and right if you have no credibility and no one trusts you.  
View Quote

And that is being exceedingly generous to our deep state fascists.

The only choice is Trump or Kamala. No matter how much they hate Trump, Romney or JEB are not running in '24.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:48:10 AM EDT
[#34]
giant vagina
View Quote

"Russia needs more time to move everything out of range" #statedept.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#35]

Now that the German MoD has clarified its information at the request of German journalist
@thomas_wiegold
, I can happily report that Germany will indeed supply #Ukraine with 12 PzH 2000 worth €150 million in addition to the 18 PzH 2000 already since February 2024.

The delivery schedule should now look like this. ⬇️

2024: 6 PzH 2000
2025: 6 PzH 2000
2026 & 2027: 18 PzH 2000
View Quote

12 Panzerhaubitzen... not to bad.

Germany's Minister of Defence Boris Pistorius just pledged 12 additional PzH 2000s to #Ukraine worth €150 million, six of which are to be delivered this year. The remaining six will follow in 2025.

According to Tagesschau, these will come in addition to the 18 PzH 2000 already pledged since February 2024. Interestingly, just like the now pledged PzH 2000s, the ones pledged in February are being delivered via industry stocks. Still, the ones pledged now are being delivered this and next year, while the ones pledged seven months ago are being delivered in 2026 and 2027.

Already three weeks ago, the German MoD announced to deliver 12(!) PzH 2000 until the end of 2024. Now it's supposed to be the same amount but a new pledge, and they halved the amount to be delivered until the end of the year?

For me, there is still a lot of confusion going on, and I am not yet sure this is actually an additional pledge, same as with the IRIS-T SLM/SLS announcement recently by Chancellor Scholz. I'll try to get additional information and report on it later.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#36]

Germany is punishing the Swiss defence industry for blocking deliveries of Swiss-made arms to #Ukraine!

German authorities have informed the Swiss Federal Office for Defence Procurement in a letter that the German Bundeswehr would refrain from procuring certain Swiss armaments in future.

For example, Switzerland prevented the delivery of around 12,000 rounds of ammunition for the Gepard SPAAGs, which are a critical air defence asset in Ukraine.
View Quote

Finally somebody in Germany found his balls.

Fuck Switzerland and fuck the Swiss defense industry.

They should get nothing and no one should buy their stuff.

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Meanwhile, our super-credentialed State Department is BEGINNING to wonder if Hamas wants to actually make a deal: State Department Begins to Wonder...

The level of thick-headedness in this maladministration is astounding!  How deep in the bubble do you have to be to finally figure this out nearly a year into a conflict!
View Quote

To be fair, State's deep-state bureaucracy under Trump, Bush II and Bush I would have been just about as useless even with executive direction to do otherwise.  State has ALWAYS had a mystery hard-on for all things Arab and Islamic, and a huge chip on their shoulder for Israel (which I assume dates back to the president and secretary of state in 1948 going with Israel on the UN resolution against the wishes of many of the State bureaucracy).  The idea that even the State bureaucrats are finally realizing Hamas is not a reasonable partner is amazing.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:54:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#39]
I am sure that Russia is playing both sides just to sow conflict and distrust of any candidate.   Trump definitely, had no problem killing Russians in Syria.   I think that the Biden family is highly compromised both by Ru and the former RU aligned Ukrainian companies, hence Trump's call for the investigation.  I believe that Trump will side with Ukraine and battle with the RU/Chinese/Iranian axis, most likely economically.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:55:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Saltwater-Hillbilly] [#40]

My grief with the beltway is their obstinate belief that Americans have short term memory so trust is overrated

View All Quotes

A popular saying I heard when I was deployed in Ramadi during my 2nd Iraq tour was that "Places like Ohio, Texas, Tennessee, and Florida are at War while places like NOVA are out shopping".  I guarantee from personal observation that folks from places that had kids wounded or killed in the GWOT have not forgotten, nor have most of the 2 million or so veterans of those conflicts.  Throw in their families, friends, school classmates, etc; that is a lot of folks scattered around the country with some bitter memories.  Ditto for all the folks who have been thrown out of work and screwed by various policies advocated by said "Deep State".  People don't just "forget" life-changing events like it was some sort of stock transaction that didn't pan out.  Soon, the Establishment is going to run out of people who are comfortable enough to have the luxury of short-term thinking.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:55:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#41]
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:

Do we have backup satellites already built that are ready to go up like GPS III/IIIF, DSCS-3 or AEHF?  I’m sure it takes a while to build a them.
View Quote

There’s issues, Space Force says they need a larger budget

“the Space Force budget needs more, not fewer, resources to do our job,” said Gen. Michael Guetlein, Space Force vice chief.”
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:00:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#43]
Article in the Economist here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Germany! And Canada!... Have tanks, howitzers, and rockets?!! Are ANY of these "pledged" items built yet?
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#45]

Germany! And Canada!... Have tanks, howitzers, and rockets?!! Are ANY of these "pledged" items built yet?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:07:12 PM EDT
[#46]
1 min video
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By NEXT23:

Nailed it.
View Quote

Go deep state! Fuck that constitution! Yeah.
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:20:00 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

The 12 howitzers are from GER industry stocks, they will be delivered this year.

Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:22:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/6/2024 12:28:30 PM EDT
[#50]

A popular saying I heard when I was deployed in Ramadi during my 2nd Iraq tour was that "Places like Ohio, Texas, Tennessee, and Florida are at War while places like NOVA are out shopping".  I guarantee from personal observation that folks from places that had kids wounded or killed in the GWOT have not forgotten, nor have most of the 2 million or so veterans of those conflicts.  Throw in their families, friends, school classmates, etc; that is a lot of folks scattered around the country with some bitter memories.  Ditto for all the folks who have been thrown out of work and screwed by various policies advocated by said "Deep State".  People don't just "forget" life-changing events like it was some sort of stock transaction that didn't pan out.  Soon, the Establishment is going to run out of people who are comfortable enough to have the luxury of short-tern thinking.
View Quote

Yeah have seen it again earlier this year in Brookmont just outside of Washington D.C. the staffers mostly live over in Takoma Park, MD
It’s a bubble just like Hollywood
Page / 456
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top