Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By buckshot_jim:

He's a cop.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LoBrau:
That was fucking pathetic all the way around. Security bro needs to practice. If I were him I would practice at the first opportunity on all the shit birds just milling around watching.

Eta: did the security guy try to tell him he was under arrest?

He's a cop.

Not a very good one. It was pretty clear the guy was not, in fact, under arrest at all.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By McGuy:
I'm rooting for the black dude.
View Quote

Danced like a butterfly and stung like a bee.

Here is some info on Mr. Mayor per Ballotpedia:

"Matt Mahan is the Mayor of San Jose in California. He assumed office on January 1, 2023. His current term ends on December 31, 2024.

Mahan won re-election for Mayor of San Jose in California outright in the primary on March 5, 2024, after the general election was canceled.

Municipal elections in San Jose are nonpartisan. Mahan is affiliated with the Democratic Party."

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#3]
The hundreds and hundreds of homeless roaming the streets between all those tents set up along the street was amazing.

Once something started the crowd of dozens and dozens of homeless started to gather around.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:08:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Attacked?  Lucky someone didn’t get scratched.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:09:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Old Necktie Fellow put up a pretty decent fight for his age.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:13:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I guess "folx" is the new inclusive way to spell folks.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#9]
If you get attacked in public, just call the police.  They will be around ricki-tik.  Just like in this video.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Why did the security guy keep trying to re-engage after the guy backed off, seems like he let his ego get in the way and was trying to prove his worth. Once the guy backed off then let it go and stop putting yourself at further risk of harm.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By RogueYoda:
Libs cant even hire good bodyguards.  That was a terrible display.
View Quote

Weak fo sho. Lol
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Weak men and hard times, the future ahead looks exciting.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By FistPeso:
Kept trying to sweep the guys legs but it just didn’t work.
View Quote

Don’t know what baldy’s qualifications are for the position, but dude had no skills or training. He’s lucky the black guy was equally unskilled.

That was about as pathetic as the video of the “Respect my authoritah” cop’s failure at taking down the race driver at the track.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Considering that this is commefornia, I wonder if the cop was more afraid to be crucified by the media if he got too violent. It sure looked like he wasn't going full bore on the guy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#15]
What a bunch of scared white pussies.

Pathetic.

That street urchin deserved some broken bones.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#16]

"Police tell KRON4 they are submitting evidence to the district attorney’s office. Mahan was not physically harmed during this incident.

Mayor Mahan’s office issued the following statement regarding the incident:

“Mayor Matt Mahan is deeply grateful to his security detail and the entire San Jose Police Department. The actions of the Officer tonight were heroic and a testament to the deescalation training that makes our officers effective, compassionate and stewards of community trust. His thoughts are with the Officer and he hopes for a speedy recovery. The Mayor understands how privileged he is to have an armed officer protecting him at all times, and is resolved in his commitment to create a safer city for everyone. That means hiring more police officers and addressing the root causes of crime, including by intervening earlier and more effectively in cycles of addiction, mental illness and violence.” "
View Quote

Wasn't KRON the station that had the hot little spinner MILF with the big'OL huge titties...?

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:42:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Blue-] [#17]
Originally Posted By rdsr:

What city?

Roy
View Quote

San Jose
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:43:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Robulur2022:
Good lord 4 or 5 guys standing around watching.
View Quote

Looked like the black guy was doing pretty good on his own.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:44:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Will be on CNN as “MAGA nut-job attacks civil servant”.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#20]
I kept thinking sweep the leg, sweep the leg. Pathetic.

Why won't people grab the hair and bring face down, and knee up?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:52:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#21]
#1, who was the fine Asian woman who walked past in the first half'ish of the video.

#2, the Mayor is a pussy, didn't even help, neither did the other guy, what a loser.

#3, black dude was in public and exercising his 1st Amendment rights... Mayor twink could have gone inside for an interview if he didn't want to rub elbows with the citizens.
How many grown men watched the security guy get out classed without helping?
View Quote

I wouldn't help our mayor, I would stand there and laugh.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Dionne Warwick -- Do You Know the Way to San Jose (1968)
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By kozaki:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2UpwpTAd8U
View Quote

FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD - DO YOU KNOW THE WAY TO SAN JOSE
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Not my problem
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By ban-hater:
Wow I see A LOT of wanna be men standing around.  Pathetic!
View Quote
not my people, not my problem.

let them fight.gif
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By LnWlf:
If your security fights like an obese middle aged woman, it’s probably time for new security
View Quote

Naw, time to ban all security for politicians in the state. Take away taxpayer paid protection and watch how quickly the changes come about once they're walking around by themselves.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:05:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ApacheScout] [#27]
Originally Posted By IT_Cowboy:
Why did the security guy keep trying to re-engage after the guy backed off, seems like he let his ego get in the way and was trying to prove his worth. Once the guy backed off then let it go and stop putting yourself at further risk of harm.
View Quote
I would guess because hes protecting the Mayor. Jamal didn't walk away either.
ETA: I don't know anything about the Mayor but I'm sure hes a POS.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#28]
I was hoping street dude was going to drop the security guy and go smack the mayor around.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:09:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
That was painful to watch
View Quote

No kidding. That was the most ineffective security dude I've ever seen. Kept trying to leg sweep the dude and failed every time. If black dude was intent on harming the protectee,  protectee would have been harmed.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Where did the pipe come from?

Random melee weapons spawning out of thing air?  That's a nice dystopian touch, right there.  Very nice.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By NoRobots:
Subway.... sandwiches?!?!
View Quote
iunderstoodthatreference.jpg  
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:14:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Noname:

Wasn't KRON the station that had the hot little spinner MILF with the big'OL huge titties...?

View Quote

I could stand to hear a little more...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:15:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By L_JE:

Random melee weapons spawning out of thing air?  That's a nice dystopian touch, right there.  Very nice.
View Quote
It's a Skyrim style loot system
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Commie mayor gets attacked by his worthless constituent and useless taxpayer funded security. And GD expects me to jump in?

That's not how this works.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:20:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By L_JE:

View Quote

I wondered same thing. Had to do a double take! Wtf
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Robulur2022:
Good lord 4 or 5 guys pussies standing around watching.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By kozaki:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2UpwpTAd8U
View Quote

Fuck now the lyrics are in my head reminding me of how shitty Hollywood and San Jose was a lot of the time
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:24:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:

Naw, time to ban all security for politicians in the state. Take away taxpayer paid protection and watch how quickly the changes come about once they're walking around by themselves.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:
Originally Posted By LnWlf:
If your security fights like an obese middle aged woman, it’s probably time for new security

Yup. See how long the, “You don’t need that to defend yourself”, and “Just take a beating” mentalities persevere.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:25:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Commie mayor gets attacked by his worthless constituent and useless taxpayer funded security. And GD expects me to jump in?

That's not how this works.
View Quote

Yeah no way I'm getting involved unless I know the mayor personally and he's a good dude, otherwise MYOB.  He's probably stolen or grifted away tons of my tax monies, so no care.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#40]

What a bunch of pussies, somebody call the Police
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

"Police tell KRON4 they are submitting evidence to the district attorney’s office. Mahan was not physically harmed during this incident.

Mayor Mahan’s office issued the following statement regarding the incident:

“Mayor Matt Mahan is deeply grateful to his security detail and the entire San Jose Police Department. The actions of the Officer tonight were heroic and a testament to the deescalation training that makes our officers effective, compassionate and stewards of community trust. His thoughts are with the Officer and he hopes for a speedy recovery. The Mayor understands how privileged he is to have an armed officer protecting him at all times, and is resolved in his commitment to create a safer city for everyone. That means hiring more police officers and addressing the root causes of crime, including by intervening earlier and more effectively in cycles of addiction, mental illness and violence.” "

This thread had my curiosity, now it has my attention.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:26:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:
Will be on CNN as “MAGA nut-job attacks civil servant”.
View Quote

White black MAGA nut job

or

Black white MAGA nut job
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
#1, who was the fine Asian woman who walked past in the first half'ish of the video.

#2, the Mayor is a pussy, didn't even help, neither did the other guy, what a loser.

#3, black dude was in public and exercising his 1st Amendment rights... Mayor twink could have gone inside for an interview if he didn't want to rub elbows with the citizens.

I wouldn't help our mayor, I would stand there and laugh.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#44]
The Mayor looked pretty uncomfortable just being in public. His eyes kept darting around from the beginning. They should  be, they are the enemy of the people. Every day more and more are realizing the truth. These "leaders" whether elected or appointed, despise the common man.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#45]
I’d have swept that street tough’s legs so fuckin’ hard he’d be a double amputee.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:32:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bluemax_1] [#46]
Originally Posted By huntingAz:
Considering that this is commefornia, I wonder if the cop was more afraid to be crucified by the media if he got too violent. It sure looked like he wasn't going full bore on the guy.
View Quote

I don’t think that’s it.

As someone who’s trained, and still trains; there are plenty of techniques that could be used to easily take the black guy down, then gain control, all without causing severe harm (and ample opportunities). Baldy simply doesn’t have the skills or training.

His repeated foot sweep attempts were absolutely pathetic. A first year judoka, or high school wrestler would have been able to put the black guy on the ground.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:33:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rheinmetall792] [#47]

He's a cop.
View Quote

I think now is a good time for him to consider a career in catering.  

If he doesn't know how to fight, he could at least develop an iron grip and learn an arm bar or two. Apply pressure and make it clear you're prepared to snap the dumb thug's arm and he'll chill.

Or if not, snap his fucking arm. The do the other side until behavior improves. Give him reason to feel fear.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:33:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By wood714:
At least he fought back, while the pussy's watched.
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Lhotse:

Originally Posted By Bud:
And LOL at the pussies standing there watching.  

edit:  The "security" guy was a cop??!!!  

Why should any bystanders get involved?  They're not getting paid nor being given a dental plan, unlike the Mayor's own police security detail.  If the bystanders got stabbed, they wouldn't be covered under departmental health insurance.  If the bystanders hurt the homeless guy, they'd get crucified by the media.  I doubt the Democrat Mayor would even thank them for it.

HighlandMac gets it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:35:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shasta_Doug] [#49]
I’m surprised that the security guy was off duty PD and didn’t have his firearm in play.  Did the pipe come from the black guy?  At that time, the firearm could have been used to secure an arrest?   Unless off duty PD didn’t have his gun with him.  Grappling like that and having a gun on the hip in a non-retention concealed holster seems to be asking for trouble.

ETA:  I’m happy the SJ mayor is getting kinetic feedback from his city.  The city politics are full of corrupt leftists.  After the previous Mayor Sam Licardo and his commie anti-trump stance that let trump rally attendees get beat down by antifa while his PD stood passive and silent, I’ve held that city in the worst view I can have - along the lines of Portland or Seattle.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:
Why should any bystanders get involved?  They're not getting paid nor being given a dental plan, unlike the Mayor's own police security detail.  If the bystanders got stabbed, they wouldn't be covered under departmental health insurance.  If the bystanders hurt the homeless guy, they'd get crucified by the media.  I doubt the Democrat Mayor would even thank them for it.

HighlandMac gets it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:

Originally Posted By Lhotse:

Originally Posted By Bud:
And LOL at the pussies standing there watching.  

edit:  The "security" guy was a cop??!!!  

HighlandMac gets it.

Yup.

Baldy is SJPD and has QI. Do you really want to risk becoming the next Daniel Penny?

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top