Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Yet Jewish Americans still overwhelmingly vote (D).  Trump with all his faults was a great ally for Israel and the Jewish people.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:17:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cyclone:

Yes, people are this stupid because they don't question what they are protesting.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cyclone:
Originally Posted By Voland:
Let's face it, these anti Israel/jewish protests across  all the liberal shitholes are being staged by the same people that did blm bullshit in 2020. The difference is that antisemtims thats being stirred up will get people killed.

As a jew, I am beyond fucking livid seeing what's happening across the campuses and cities across America.

How can this be allowed to happen? How are people this fucking stupid?

This will not end well...

Yes, people are this stupid because they don't question what they are protesting.....

This.  I’ve seen people asking them questions numerous times and most have no clue about either country.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:17:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By greyninja:
And yet, Dems will still get their vote... #nomeantweets
View Quote
Sadly, this is true. Will be informative to see what percentage of the Jewish voters will still vote for the party enabling those who wish them harm.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:17:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kashtin] [#4]
Let's face it, these anti Israel/jewish protests across  all the liberal shitholes are being staged by the same people that did blm bullshit in 2020. The difference is that antisemtims thats being stirred up will get people killed.

As a jew, I am beyond fucking livid seeing what's happening across the campuses and cities across America.

View Quote

I'll bet Mossad could figure out who is financing and put a stop to it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]
...but don't most Jews vote Democrat?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:19:25 PM EDT
[#6]

It's freaking frightening. I don't understand why the sudden 180...
View Quote

Buddy, the hate was always there. they're emboldened by the current state of affairs.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:20:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: shotar] [#7]

That didn’t take long
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:20:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikhail_86] [#8]
Originally Posted By Kashtin:

I'll bet Mosad could figure out who is financing and put a stop to it.
View Quote

Like it's a secret?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

Like it's a secret?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/91757/IMG_6454_jpeg-3197084.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kashtin:

I'll bet Mosad could figure out who is financing and put a stop to it.

Like it's a secret?

Didn't Jr. take over?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:
While its absolutely nuts that the strong Jewish and American hate is allowed to flourish, my give a fuck for the Jewish community is pretty low.   Even current polls show almost no movement as the Jews still overwhelming back the Democrats who apparently want holocaust 2.0.  It sad, maddening, and frightening all at the same time.  There are like 4 news in all of MN, I had one fellow classmate in my class of almost 700 who was Jewish.  My personal interactions with jews is very limited.  I have zero hate. But to understand how something like the holocaust happened, in 2024 the Jewish community is basically backing the modern Hitlers in the Democrat party and are happy to do so.  It's mind boggling.
View Quote

Agreed. The self-loathing of the American Jews is deeply disturbing. How any of my co-religionists can be Democrats is beyond understanding. American Jews are hell-bent on marching towards a new Holocaust, and I feel powerless to prevent it. They refuse to recognize what awaits them. I have argued for over 40 years on behalf of the Second Amendment and a strong dedication to the principles that underly this country, to little impact on my New York relatives (both religious and non-religious). Eventually, you wash your hands of them and leave them to their fate and concentrate your efforts on a more receptive audience.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:
While its absolutely nuts that the strong Jewish and American hate is allowed to flourish, my give a fuck for the Jewish community is pretty low.   Even current polls show almost no movement as the Jews still overwhelming back the Democrats who apparently want holocaust 2.0.  It sad, maddening, and frightening all at the same time.  There are like 4 news in all of MN, I had one fellow classmate in my class of almost 700 who was Jewish.  My personal interactions with jews is very limited.  I have zero hate. But to understand how something like the holocaust happened, in 2024 the Jewish community is basically backing the modern Hitlers in the Democrat party and are happy to do so.  It's mind boggling.
View Quote

Ugh, I hear you, but we are not all like that. Ther are plenty of good jewish conservatives but we are inherent nazis on the right or nazis on the left. Someone has to support us and I say that it has to be the right. The leftist jews will see the rror of their ways soon enough...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:23:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Urimaginaryfrnd:
……
Eventually you understand that the ones stirring hate really don’t care who it’s directed at …..they just want to watch the world burn.
View Quote

It's Borderline Personality Disorder on a macro scale.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By DoctorCAD:
Adolf would be proud of the protesters!
View Quote

He must be laughing right now at the irony of it all; we fought him to stop the holocaust, and now our own citizens want to destroy Israel. They better hope Trump doesn't win.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:25:08 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Welcome to the party pal.

As a white, straight, Christian male I've been being called a terrorist for the last few years.

And it'll end however they want it to end. Not people like me, nor people like you are going to do anything other than whine about it online.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
How is it allowed to happen?

The same way white men and christian hatred is allowed to happen.
View Quote

Hey buddy, don't lump all white men in with christian ignorance.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Anonymoose1:

No speech, regardless of how abhorrent one may feel it is, should ever be restricted.
View Quote

Oh I agree... however,  two points...

1 it's turning into direct actions against Jewish kids on school campuses and

2 it's causing people to get hurt and it's only going to get worse.

Basically,  it's crossed the line...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:26:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Like it's a secret?

View Quote

The individual who literally purchased more Blue City DAs than all the others put together.

Basically....Satan.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Yea should have just stuck to blaming white people, they enjoyed much more support from your average liberal.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:27:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: shotar] [#19]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:

That didn't take long
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:
Originally Posted By BoomFootShot:
Well, I'm sure the useful idiots are just doing what they are told. But people who are actually educated and have seen reality with their own eyes know why the hypocrites who run Israel (cough, and the US) are hated. Acting like Israel isn't responsible for just as many, if not more war crimes against their neighbors is ignorant.

Note:  I'm not talking about real Jews(Israelites). I'm referencing Revelation 2:9 and 3:9. You know, the people who use the Talmud and think Yeshua was basically the devil, promote killing Christians, and say it's ok to rape goyim women, among other terrible things.

For those who will say I'm interpreting Rev 2:9 and 3:9 incorrectly, read John 8:31-59

Take is up with Yeshua, not me.

That didn't take long
the jews did it....
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:28:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dbnd] [#21]
So use this crisis as an opportunity to deprogram your leftist ethnic brethren from the communist agenda. Otherwise, it’s just communists vs gay race communists and I don’t give a fuck.

Prime chance to make the JPFO relevant again and make inroads.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Should we ban rap music then? You know, to protect black people.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#24]

Ugh, I hear you, but we are not all like that. Ther are plenty of good jewish conservatives but we are inherent nazis on the right or nazis on the left. Someone has to support us and I say that it has to be the right. The leftist jews will see the rror of their ways soon enough...
View Quote

I know a lot of conservative Jews.  

But it's easier to pretend it doesn't matter if you rationalize that it's ok because they vote commie...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

I disagree. Sorry.  While I get your plight and absolutely emphasize with the Jews who are right of center, the fact of the matter is that Jews vote Democrat at an exceedingly high rate, and do even more so financially.  I just can't feel too sorry for people who continue to vote against me time and time again in one of the largest voting blocks the Democrats have.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:31:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#26]
OP I despise seeing any group of people being hated on....but what can we do?

Edit: to make matters worse most Jews appear to be leftists. People see this shit and scratch their heads
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Being straight here, the Marxism pushed by liberal Jewish professors for the last 60 years is biting them in the ass. Their chickens have come home to roost.

Not that I support it but am a staunch Israel supporter. Those that curse Israel will be cursed by God. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. What is disturbing is that this godless bunch will take over after us Boomers fade away. Between the millions of souls of the aborted crying for justice and this bunch cursing Israel, God will withdraw the many blessings we now enjoy. America may be no more.

Then Israel will truly stand alone.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:31:39 PM EDT
[#28]

What are you talking about?
View Quote

Daves not here man
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#29]
I’ve listened to a few sound bites from college students.  They really don’t know what they are doing, or why.  They just feel like this is the thing that’s happening and they need to be a part of it.  99% sure this is because of social media.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#30]
In the late 90’s early 2000’s I was reading a lot about end time prophecy. I couldn’t imagine the US turning on Israel and the Jewish people at the time. Thought it must be nowhere close to being the time something like that would happen.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:36:55 PM EDT
[#31]
It was the main topic of conversation at the Passover Seder.  I said Jews should all get guns and learn how to use them.  Half the table was shocked the other half agreed.  Made for a very loud and excited evening.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By smarcus:
Jew checking in. These self hating liberal urban Jews will get us all killed.  They vote Democrat and preach DEI and are completely intolerant of actual liberty and freedom.  Bunch of self righteous ignorant assholes. I had to leave the Passover Seder, that I cooked a 20lb brisket for, after I lost my shit on a liberal family member.
View Quote

Please share a synopsis of the argument.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:38:01 PM EDT
[#33]

It's not, they have always harbored these thoughts, they are just finally not trying to hide it.

I have never and will never understand why so many American Jews are dems, some of my own family included
View Quote

Pretty much all my family.  Their capture by the political tribalism of the left has accelerated at a frightening pace.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:38:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By KokopelliGolfer:
I’ve listened to a few sound bites from college students.  They really don’t know what they are doing, or why.  They just feel like this is the thing that’s happening and they need to be a part of it.  99% sure this is because of social media.
View Quote

Not even just college students. People in general know way more about pop culture/sports than govt/politics — let alone geopolitics. To be more crude, the average person is dumb AF, and are also easy manipulated because they want to fit in.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:38:44 PM EDT
[#35]
OP I despise seeing any group of people being hated on ...but why are we supposed to care? I didnt see a single Jew stand up for Christians during the last 10 year onslaught.

What can we do?

View Quote

This kind of blatant anti semitism is disgusting.

Jewish organizations stood up loudly and decried affirmative action, DEI, and all other anti-white policies. The ACLU, ADL, and others made it clear that they would stand with you. Why can't you do the same?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

IMO, you’re seeing the same signs today that were there in 1930. My advice is to flee to Israel now while you still have time. I’ll be 69 in a couple of months and not much shape to fight to keep you out of the boxcars. Go now!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:40:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#37]
Originally Posted By TheStillestHour:

Jewish organizations stood up loudly and decried affirmative action, DEI, and all other anti-white policies. The ACLU, ADL, and others made it clear that they would stand with you. Why can't you do the same?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheStillestHour:
OP I despise seeing any group of people being hated on ...but why are we supposed to care? I didnt see a single Jew stand up for Christians during the last 10 year onslaught.

What can we do?

Dont call me an antisemite or put words in my mouth

And you wonder why people are over it.

Edit: Most of the organizations you posted are leftist as hell dude....Fuck the ACLU
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#38]
The difference is that antisemtims thats being stirred up will get people killed.
View Quote

It is my understanding that between 19-25 people were killed during the 2020 protests but it does not fit the lefts narratives so exact figures are hard to know.

I said to a family member today that the average protester is just a dip shit following because of group think and to say I was there.  With that said I believe there are some that have deep hatred in them and these protests might whip them up to act.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#39]

How do you figure? Academia and the left paint nazis as this worst thing that has ever happened to the world — even though communism (which they embrace) is the actual worst thing that has ever happened.
View Quote

Really?!  Do you really not see this?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:46:54 PM EDT
[#40]
“This is an openly anti-American movement, which is using Israel as the scapegoat”

Posted by William A. Jacobson

“Academia, particularly at the level of Columbia and the Ivy League, is completely broken. I don’t think it can be repaired internally. They have created over 20 to 30 years a unified monoculture which is hostile to western values, which is hostile to capitalism, and which exploits and singles out Israel as the object of their ire as a mobilizing tactic…. People need to understand that there is no internal opposition left.”

There is a plus-side to the vile anti-Israel and antisemitic encampments at Columbia and several other universities – the anti-American side of the movement is on full display. As I’ve been saying for years, the racialized and radicalized campuses are a threat to our nation, now they have shown their hand for all to see.

When they burn American flags, and when they chant for the destruction of the U.S., they are showing us who they really are.

It’s going to get worse.

After spending months screaming for an Intifada (the suicide bombing campaign against Israel), don’t be surprised when some of them try to fulfill their sick fantasies.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:
As a Jew, you undoubtedly know what a golem is.

When that particular clay man finally turns on its creators, shit's going to get real interesting.
View Quote

My family stands with you and yours, my friend.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By NotJackMiller:
Israel is a bag of dicks and they need to be put in their place.  The problem is that so many people equate jews and modern nation of israel.
View Quote

I'm not really sure I care about them being put in their place. They're not my people, I don't care about them.

I want their influence of American domestic and foreign policy to be eliminated.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:54:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Liberals are huge racists
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:10:12 PM EDT
[#45]

How do you figure? Academia and the left paint nazis as this worst thing that has ever happened to the world — even though communism (which they embrace) is the actual worst thing that has ever happened.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JimBobJersey:
The dems have embraced and emboldened the nazis. Academia has embraced and emboldened the nazis.

They have one goal, kill Jews. They’re using this conflict as an excuse to do so.

People forget that Communists LOVE killing, Jews included.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:12:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:
“This is an openly anti-American movement, which is using Israel as the scapegoat”

Posted by William A. Jacobson

“Academia, particularly at the level of Columbia and the Ivy League, is completely broken. I don’t think it can be repaired internally. They have created over 20 to 30 years a unified monoculture which is hostile to western values, which is hostile to capitalism, and which exploits and singles out Israel as the object of their ire as a mobilizing tactic…. People need to understand that there is no internal opposition
left.”

There is a plus-side to the vile anti-Israel and antisemitic encampments at Columbia and several other universities – the anti-American side of the movement is on full display. As I’ve been saying for years, the racialized and radicalized campuses are a threat to our nation, now they have shown their hand for all to see.

When they burn American flags, and when they chant for the destruction of the U.S., they are showing us who they really are.

It’s going to get worse.

After spending months screaming for an Intifada (the suicide bombing campaign against Israel), don’t be surprised when some of them try to fulfill their sick fantasies.
View Quote

In only the last 8 weeks, TWO triggered "American" Leftists committed suicide in public via self immolation.  

Don't think others aren't ready to die for Leftism and take other lives with them via a bomb or some other attack. The Media has been frothing them 24-7-365 since Hillary lost.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

As a Jew I’m waiting to see how other Jews vote in November.

If they still overwhelming vote for the Dems then I don’t really have anything left to say. You dug your own grave might as well hop in.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By wganz:
Being straight here, the Marxism pushed by liberal Jewish professors for the last 60 years is biting them in the ass. Their chickens have come home to roost.

Not that I support it but am a staunch Israel supporter. Those that curse Israel will be cursed by God. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. What is disturbing is that this godless bunch will take over after us Boomers fade away. Between the millions of souls of the aborted crying for justice and this bunch cursing Israel, God will withdraw the many blessings we now enjoy. America may be no more.

Then Israel will truly stand alone.

View Quote

You speak the truth Sir.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:15:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Not a Jew. I dd not expect to ever see this here. I hate the left with the intensity of a thousand suns.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:17:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Jewish people have been victims for my entire life . Im pretty sure people have other things to worry about instead of those people constantly bitching about anti semitism . Between them and the racist bullshit and now the gay shit , I for one proclaim, I dont fucking care . I mean that as respectfully as I can possibly muster . The one good thing about our spiral into the abyss is that people will have to prioritize what to give a shit about . Those things are way down at the bottom of my list .
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top