Page / 6
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:54:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 4Teen_R:

Where did they do that ?
View Quote

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trumps-2020-fake-electors-charged-state-crimes-arizona-rcna149214
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#2]
J6, election denier persecutions, cancelling people, all these indictments, it is pretty evident that trying to send a clear message to the Conservative Right before the 2024 election, that they are in charge, do not question election outcomes and do not challenge their authority.

The democrats have already magically registered 1.7 million new voters in Texas alone, the cheat is in play, and they want everyone to scared to say or do anything about it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#3]
It would be great if Republican AGs ever hit back the communists. I guess they're just too busy doing... nothing?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Indict me, you smelly cunt, so I can go on record calling you a smelly cunt.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:04:02 PM EDT
[#5]
No Kari Lake?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
One more commie state to avoid.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
So we aren’t allowed to be skeptical anymore ? Sounds tyrannical.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By MeatBag:
It would be great if Republican AGs ever hit back the communists. I guess they're just too busy doing... nothing?
View Quote

Yea, funny how absolutely zero republicans will say shit and the dems get even more embolden to pull this crap.
The GOP is a failed party.
Time for a new one.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:08:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
I'm skeptical, I wanna be indicted
View Quote

Sounds like a Ramones song
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Glad I've been buying ammo and other supplies. Because if this shit keeps going, I may need it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:09:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Dumak:

They aren't even hiding it anymore.

Next will be Trump voters.
View Quote
i cant wait
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:09:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Meanwhile the voting machines that stopped working on election day (that were just fine the previous night) in Maricopa was just a glitch that happened in republican heavy districts, and the incorrect ballot correction instructions given to voters was also just a glitch and obviously not fraud.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#13]
How did they act as fake electors? Did they just sign a random piece of paper and mail it in saying Trump won? Did they have any authority whatsoever to do that? Was it more an act of defiance? The circumstances confuse me.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By ThrustMyStoma:
i cant wait
View Quote

#Metoo
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#15]
At least we know exactly what percentage of the posters here are Democrat gun hating plants.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:13:54 PM EDT
[#16]
We cannot vote ourselves out of how fucked up this country has become.  I am sad for my children.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:13:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
At least we know exactly what percentage of the posters here are Democrat gun hating plants.
View Quote

More like how many hate America.

They are trying to destroy America, to build their totalitarian neo-commie fascist state.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By HLB0302:
How did they act as fake electors? Did they just sign a random piece of paper and mail it in saying Trump won? Did they have any authority whatsoever to do that? Was it more an act of defiance? The circumstances confuse me.
View Quote

I guess we'll learn more. I haven't read the indictment myself yet. This could be a strategic mistake that backfires on Democrats in AZ by giving Republicans something to rally around after their trifecta of Lake, abortion, and Lake catastrophes.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/24/politics/arizona-criminal-charges-2020-election-subversion/index.html

The indictment in Arizona includes nine counts, from conspiracy and forgery to engaging in fraudulent schemes. Because the indictment remains partially redacted, it is unclear what charges Trump allies such as Meadows, Epshteyn and Giuliani face.

“In Arizona, and the United States, the people elected Joseph Biden as President on November 3, 2020,” the indictment reads. “Unwilling to accept this fact, Defendants and unindicted coconspirators schemed to prevent the lawful transfer of the presidency to keep Unindicted Coconspirator 1 in office against the will of Arizona’s voters.”

The scheme, according to the indictment, called for the fake electors to fraudulently vote for Trump, “falsely claiming to be the duly elected and qualified Electors for President and Vice President of the United States from the State of Arizona.”

“Defendants deceived the citizens of Arizona by falsely claiming that those votes were contingent only on a legal challenge that would change the outcome of the election,” the indictment continues. “In reality, Defendants intended that their false votes for Trump-Pence would encourage Pence to reject the Biden-Harris votes on January 6, 2021, regardless of the outcome of the legal challenge.”

This scheme failed on January 6, 2021, when then-Vice President Mike Pence accepted the electoral votes for Joe Biden, the indictment says.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#19]
I hear Michigan did the same today.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:15:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By HLB0302:
View Quote

There is no questioning democrat victories allowed.  They've been arresting people for J6 who had nothing to do with the capitol riot - they were just there vacationing.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:15:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Socio:
J6, election denier persecutions, cancelling people, all these indictments, it is pretty evident that trying to send a clear message to the Conservative Right before the 2024 election, that they are in charge, do not question election outcomes and do not challenge their authority.

The democrats have already magically registered 1.7 million new voters in Texas alone, the cheat is in play, and they want everyone to scared to say or do anything about it.
View Quote

I'm afraid the Democrats are going to prevail just by virtue of being more evil than conservatives are willing to be.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:15:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Meanwhile the voting machines that stopped working on election day (that were just fine the previous night) in Maricopa was just a glitch that happened in republican heavy districts, and the incorrect ballot correction instructions given to voters was also just a glitch and obviously not fraud.

View Quote

Ballot printers that failed first thing in the morning on election day at my deep red polling place, couldn't print a single ballot for hours.
Pinal Co. polling place that ran out of Rep. ballots by 9am.
Etc, etc....
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:17:01 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Don't forget no signature verification and "accidentally" mixing unverified ballots in with the real ones in spite of being told not to do that.

And all the registrations and ballots sent to invalid addresses that got somehow got voted.

The list is seemingly endless.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#24]
At least democrats can still question election results
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By macman37:
For the sin of questioning the results of the election? More bullshit lawfare.

Wonder if Dana Nozzle in MI is going to pull the same thing.
View Quote

No, for submitting fake electors. OP’s headline is bullshit, as usual.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:20:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Thought crime now
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:20:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Come on, OP. Were they indicted for being skeptical? Or were they indicted for casting fraudulent electoral college votes?
View Quote

GD sure willing laps up lies, as long as it confirms what they wish was true.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#28]
We could fix this Country in about 30 minutes if we had the will.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:21:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Come on, OP. Were they indicted for being skeptical? Or were they indicted for casting fraudulent electoral college votes?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Arizona is lost

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#31]
My queen !!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#32]
A grand jury reviews evidence figure out if charges are warranted. There must be evidence somewhere. The evidence should be made public but it could be many years.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:32:06 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Why do we assume all the new registered voters in Texas are democrats? I thought it was 1.7 new voters total.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Disingenuous title is disingenuous.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:38:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:
Arizona is lost

View Quote

It's a shame what has happened to this state.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:41:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Like flies to shit
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By seek2:

Honestly I think they're trying to provoke a physical response from someone, rather than a legal one,
to use to justify what they planning next.

After this I think the next step is probably mass arrests.
View Quote

I had a bunch of other stuff typed but this has been my thought for some time even before the last election.

Provoke response

Use response to justify (probably ham fisted, unconstitutional and a blatant power grab) something such as mass arrests, martial law, federal national police force, "climate emergency", Australia style confiscation, etc. etc.

They will have to move quickly to get anything done before people wake up the next day and find out and decide which side they are on.

I don't know how this all culminates and ends but I would say it is probably not going to be good for anyone.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By PorkchopSandwhiches:
Like flies to shit
View Quote

Every time.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:46:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Are you all really this gullible?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#40]

They aren't even hiding it anymore.

Next will be Trump voters.
View Quote

Thats after Biden steals 2024 election
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:49:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#41]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Why do we assume all the new registered voters in Texas are democrats? I thought it was 1.7 new voters total.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Is this in reference to the SSA reporting numbers of identity checks on new registrations through HAVV?

Where Texas said they didnt actually have that many new registrations.

I think someone is using the system to filter a list of identities into potential new registrants.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:50:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By azjeeper:

Every time.
View Quote

Are you talking about nonsense thread titles that 87% of GD falls for?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By VAhasnowaves:

New conservative twitter media has done as much damage to the right as MSNBC has to the left. Our side is as misinformed on most issues as the left is. The court case and charges may be bullshit but so is the headline.
View Quote

Ragebait is the new snake oil, so much money to be made
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Sokarul:
A grand jury reviews evidence figure out if charges are warranted. There must be evidence somewhere. The evidence should be made public but it could be many years.
View Quote

You do know grand juries are manipulated all the time right?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Well?

12% of GD are fucking liberal commie shills
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Is this in reference to the SSA reporting numbers of identity checks on new registrations through HAVV?

I think someone is using the system to filter a list of identities into potential new registrants.
View All Quotes

Yeah I don't know that's why I asked. 1.7 million new registration in Texas would be a huge number I hope that isn't the case.
But that said I would expect there to be a decent amount of new registrations, it's a growing state.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:01:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
Well?

12% of GD are fucking liberal commie shills
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#48]
CoC Minecraft.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#49]
It is a case against fake electors. And them trying to help steal an election.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:09:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#50]

Yeah I don't know that's why I asked. 1.7 million new registration in Texas would be a huge number I hope that isn't the case.
But that said I would expect there to be a decent amount of new registrations, it's a growing state.

View All Quotes

Well what I remember from people talking about the data was there was also a high level of rejections due to being deceased.

Also the SSA hasnt updated their data recently since the story came out.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top