Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bigshot64:
At this point, I’m making sure mine are safe.  Fuck everyone else.  We just want to be left alone.  

Not friendly.  

View Quote

That describes my family too.  We are concentrating on what we can control and influence... our happiness, health, etc.

Leave us alone and stay out of our way.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

I've seen their training. Metaphorically speaking their spear is shoddy. They may have the passion to pursue a campaign of violence but they won't last long as soon as they encounter practically anyone willing to fight back. Even if it's just with fists.

Now where things are probably going to get funky is when they attack, some random (probably apolitical up until then) Shmuck decides to fight back and the US government uses this as a justification to begin a full scale genocide of political undesirables.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:

I think the chaos we seen in 2020, will look like kids play this election. The left has been doing a lot of training and there are a shit ton of videos showing it.

I've seen their training. Metaphorically speaking their spear is shoddy. They may have the passion to pursue a campaign of violence but they won't last long as soon as they encounter practically anyone willing to fight back. Even if it's just with fists.

Now where things are probably going to get funky is when they attack, some random (probably apolitical up until then) Shmuck decides to fight back and the US government uses this as a justification to begin a full scale genocide of political undesirables.
A shoddy spear will still kill the weak and powerless.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:41:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9divdoc] [#3]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

The media and politicians want us to focus on these college protests.

What are they trying to redirect everyone from looking at?  Nothing is organic, this is all funded and staged, and many of these protesters don't even know why they're there.

Always watch the other hand.

View Quote

Classic misdirection...

Yep focus on Israel while Ukraine gets the big bucks and the border is wide open with enemy troops and violent gangsters pouring in...
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
Good thing we fought them "over there."
View Quote

I came to this realization about ten years ago.  I joined the military in 1980 to fight Commies overseas, while they were here the whole time.  The Long March and all that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:
The recent police actions simply tells me the Democratic Party is finally afraid of losing the Jewish vote.
View Quote
Yes, Liberals view violence as a dial that can be turned up and down. Conservatives don't.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#6]
The country is in a death spiral right now with the democrats getting everything they have been working for over the last 60 years.

If anyone besides biden is elected potus, the ensuing turmoil will be expodential.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:57:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By pale_pony:
I've got this terrible feeling we are about to see a lot of "Men who just wanted to be left alone"
View Quote

Beware the man with nothing left to lose.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:00:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Mob violence is literally democracy in action at its purest form. Democracy naturally devolves to tribal politics and violence.

This is why democracy is inherently an inferior form of government. Only a republic can secure rights and liberties for people and communities.

View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:01:17 AM EDT
[#9]
my Cokes will be cold and delicious
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:02:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#10]

A lot of left over anger about 2020 and the current anarcho - tyranny being waged against the Right .  Neither side will accept the results in 2024 and the thought of 4 more of FJB puts things in a really bad place . Many of us cannot describe our feelings about the man , he is Meachum / Ned Beattie in the movie "Shooter " , a despicable human being .
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#11]

I think the chaos we seen in 2020, will look like kids play this election. The left has been doing a lot of training and there are a shit ton of videos showing it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mordecai:
Yawn...

Judging by the general mood of apathy it's going to take nothing less than 20 large scale mass casualty events at polling places just to get GDs attention. Shootings will not be enough, it's going to demand shootings and bombings.

They're also putting it into practice and have organized structure which includes local government.

See the protest in MN where that poor old man ended up in their claws.  They had motorcycle and four wheeler pursuit vehicles, drones, and complete police stand down.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:07:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By McGuy:
Other than just on principal, I don't see any reason for body slamming the phojo.
View Quote

We didn't see what he may or may not have done out of frame.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:09:07 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

You mean the conservatives don't you?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#14]
The final stretch of the left's end game they have been playing for over fifty years (and winning) is about to happen.  Going to get ugly in many places.  I'm not a big "doomer" but I can't help but to see the writing on the wall.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

That's a sweet lullaby to watch before bed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Jackslack:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jackslack:
Other than just on principal, I don't see any reason for body slamming the phojo.

It looked to me like that photog either got shoved by somebody behind him or tripped on something. The guys who actually work for a station (and not some rando blogger) know those cameras are crazy-level expensive and they are very careful with them. I suspect the station will probably take some kind of legal action against the police who overreacted.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Extorris:

Oh no, riots and destruction in liberal cities again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Extorris:
Originally Posted By jimhoff:
Is it wrong to hope so?

Oh no, riots and destruction in liberal cities again.

It can and will happen anywhere that some drugged out dumbass loses control, attacks the police and then gets ventilated.  

It could be at your local intersection. Your nearby park, next to your parents or kids house.

This horse shit needs to be dealt with.  It's our fault our government isn't pushed to do something.  Half the conservatives think nothing's ever happening and the other half are too quiet and don't want to speak up in public.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:19:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Waldo] [#18]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#19]
When you have years of people trying to turn police and LEO's into villains, calling to "Defund the police", basically tieing their hands and let people get away with anything that want in regards to breaking the law.....is anyone really surprise this stuff is happening?

Once you open the damn...it sure is hard to close it back up. It's just going to get worse.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:
I've got this terrible feeling we are about to see a lot of "Men who just wanted to be left alone"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHc9h8qWcAAMM95?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yawn. Men who want to be left alone never do shit.

The spirit of the conqueror is who triumphs. The one who has a vision and seeks to impose it on others is the one who will be victorious.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#21]
I honestly don't expect much to happen.  Violent protests before the election help republicans, which the middle perceives as the law and order party.

Take a look at the polling in 1968 .  Nixon's lead increased due to the violence all summer, and more so after the DNC.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Some of y'all need to answer these questions first before you go jumpin' to' "Its Habbineninnn"

Mainstream media. Which is what a hell of a lot of the muggles get their news. Which stories are THEY pushing?

Protests at Ivy colleges back east....or Texas.

FJB's exceptional unconstitutional dictates or PDJT's latest courtroom troubles, indictments, etc.

Most people don't see ANYTHING happening because they don't GET that information from the "news" they watch.

They won't see it until it comes to their doorstep.

It'll be too late for them then.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:23:15 AM EDT
[#23]
From what we have all seen, is the have the logistics down pat, organizing large numbers of people and can mobilize them, with VERY short notice and have a endless supply of cash and politicians, judges and prosecutors having their backs.

Our side has non of the above.
View Quote

That is a fact.

And it's damn discouraging.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:09:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Oldgold] [#24]
My prediction is it will peak at the 1968 2024 DNC convention.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Uncompahgre:

Other camera angles show him ramming his camera into an officer’s back.  

Fauxjo earned the slam.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Uncompahgre:

Other camera angles show him ramming his camera into an officer’s back.  

Fauxjo earned the slam.

agreed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:22:01 PM EDT
[#26]
I think a lot of it is simply that these assholes got a taste for rioting, looting, criminal mischief and property destruction during the fentanyl-floyd riots, and once they got a taste of that anarchy nothing else satisfies, they've been mollified by the Pedocrats coddling them for the last few years, but now they're bored and looking for any excuse, no matter how stupid, to do it all again.

Nothing is gonna fix these assholes except for some severe consequences.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:23:57 PM EDT
[#27]
The organized commies that rioted and then stole the election in 2020 deserve everything they get.  

That said the ongoing clusterfuck in Gaza is unquestionably making the world a worse place.  The neocons and Bibi's Likud party also need to be in jail.  

It's truly absurd that Tehran is broadcasting news that isn't allowed in America:

https://rumble.com/v4qv1kc-treasonous-fisa-bill-passes-pedophile-cabal-needs-to-spy-on-everyone.html

Clownworld all around.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Oldgold:
My prediction is it will peak at the 1968 2024 DNC convention.
View Quote

1968 had disparate elements on the left that were radical, active, and empowered by politics or violence. The modern left is far more cohesive. If you think we'll see those fractured elements and infighting on the left at the level of '68, can you outline how you see that unfolding?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:33:36 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

That is what it will take to save the Republic. Politicians who are supposedly on our side will do nothing. Most are in the pocket of damncrats.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#30]
These violent collage campuses protests are just warming up for the 2024 elections.

View Quote

At least we can easily identify the terrorists and "literal Nazis"  when the shooting starts.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Won’t be here; y’all have fun.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 57fairlane:

Hillsdale and maybe Liberty are your only options there.

Colleges have been communist breeding grounds for almost 100 years.
View Quote

There are many private Christian colleges that are excellent, accredited, and much cheaper. They are also not the place troublemakers want to attend. The Ivy League colleges started out as very high-quality Institutions run by groups of Christian churches. Over time secularists took them over and compromised their values. A classic example today is Duke University. Duke Seminary shares the same campus but are as separated as oil and water.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#33]
The next 2-4 years will be CRAZY!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:45:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By N1150x:
Yes, Liberals view violence as a dial that can be turned up and down. Conservatives don't.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By N1150x:
Originally Posted By Brok3n:
The recent police actions simply tells me the Democratic Party is finally afraid of losing the Jewish vote.

Leftists are struggling trying to appease all sides and causing chaos for all in the process. But ultimately I think they'll prioritize the Jewish vote as we get closer to the elections due to the existing influence and resources they possess over the pro Gaza crowd.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#35]
God willing both sides will wipe each other out and we can start rebuilding this nation.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Whether or not this is as top down organized as some believe, or is a consequence of the Age of Social Media creating and nurturing extreme sentiments shared by everyone with everyone else 24/7, forever...it's very clear that at the least there is more potential for outright social violence in this election than any since 1860.
While the 1968 election was a watershed of violence in the modern era, things today have a much greater potential for going pear shaped for numerous reasons. Not least of which is SM and the organizing and focusing ability it brings to smaller groups. Since the 60s, the tolerance for more and more extreme violence has grown, whether by the spectacular atrocities of international terrorism, the hysterically reasonless violence of the Vibrant, or the psychotic displays by the fringiest of psychopathic mass murderers.
Plus millions of people(on both sides) live in a haze of apocalyptic expectations, whether it comes from Global Warming, fear of Government tyranny, global pandemics or a cratered economy.

Put organization, communications, extremely efficient weapons and the general atmosphere of aggrieved, vindictive payback among tens or hundreds of thousands (or millions) of people convinced that they are fighting those Evil Right/Left wing nuts...
A
B
C
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
For a number of reasons, I think the conservatives have resigned themselves to resign.  I really thought all of the antifa/BLM shenanigans leading up to the last presidential election would shift a significant number of people away from “that side” (and that your “everyday American” would vote against the side promoting said activities).

In reality, I failed to recognize the huge shift to the left that the younger gens (mils and zekes) have made…we are no longer a slightly left of center country.

We’ve shifted pretty far left (2 out of 3 mils and Zs are liberal) and, as the number of more conservative (1:1) Silents, boomies and Xs die off, the leftward shift will accelerate.

The younger gens preferred Biden over Trump once; I can’t see them flip flopping to Trump for this election.  Even if “some” flip for Trump, it will take way more than “some” to make a difference.

My campaign saying:  “Young voters didn’t think things were good enough under Trump to keep them from voting for Biden.  Things won’t be bad enough under Biden to keep them from re-electing him.”
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Maybe this will be the year they learn to not touch another person. Probably won't, but hopefully the lessons will be fun to watch
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:13:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Nothing gets good until after Labor Day.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:20:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: st0newall] [#42]
View Quote

yep. some folks here lack perspective. the 60s with vietnam, civil rights, inner city burnings, jfk, rfk, martin luther king assassinations,  Black Panther Party, the Students for a Democratic Society, the Weather Underground Organization, and the Youth International Party, and the Yippies.

2024 is gonna have to work hard to equal the 68 riots at the chicago democratic convention. was watching the convention on tv and the cops waded into the protesters and beat the living shit out of them live....

1968 Riots at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago | Flashback | History
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By C-4:

Ugh.  While nothing wrong with punching her, instead of playing tug-of-war, twist the baton out of her hands.  Martial arts 101.
View Quote

The punch is much more satisfying.  A little back and forth, then here comes the wind up.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Kent State

Occupy Wall Street

BLM

Orange Man Bad

Its all the same demmunist script.

Class inequality and money envy.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By cwm1150:
This thread reminds me I need more 30'06 for my garand.
View Quote

And an 16" M1905 bayonet. Nothing says "Fuck you" like a good run through.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:25:39 PM EDT
[#46]

Their logistics may be impressive on the surface. But it wouldn't take much pressure to get it to crack.

As for "our side." I wholeheartedly agree. It will take nothing less than massive Darwinian pressures to make the current wad of cookie dough into something that can do more than whine online. I would say I live a fairly Spartan existence and I know I'm not ready for a long term dirty war. After a few days of squatting in the jungle I seriously doubt that I would be any stronger.
View All Quotes

From what we have all seen, is the have the logistics down pat, organizing large numbers of people and can mobilize them, with VERY short notice and have a endless supply of cash and politicians, judges and prosecutors having their backs.

Their logistics may be impressive on the surface. But it wouldn't take much pressure to get it to crack.

As for "our side." I wholeheartedly agree. It will take nothing less than massive Darwinian pressures to make the current wad of cookie dough into something that can do more than whine online. I would say I live a fairly Spartan existence and I know I'm not ready for a long term dirty war. After a few days of squatting in the jungle I seriously doubt that I would be any stronger.
 Lemme know when "our side" actually plans to protest.    That is if folks can take the time off work and away from families.

The left is out there, they are organizing, training, financing.

The Right is HERE, arguing on their keyboards.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By stoner63a:
 Lemme know when "our side" actually plans to protest.    That is if folks can take the time off work and away from families.

View Quote

When their children start to starve. And not a minute before.

So theoretically all they have to do is keep at least a minimal supply of food on the shelves. That shouldn't be too difficult for the nationalized economy of the North American Trade Zone.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

i guess you havent heard about jan6
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By st0newall:

i guess you havent heard about jan6
View Quote

Was that a protest? I'm told it was a giant psy-op.

Or a trap.

Or a giant fake.

Or a guided tour that got out of hand.

Or a series of executions.

Or an insurrection.

I can't seem to get a straight answer from anybody.

Personallly I lean towards something... Ominous.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Just watching these children protest ...they can hardly articulate their entire point.
It's the payoff of years of social engineering...mindless drones angry at the new thing that's come across their phones...and serious enough to light themselves on fire over it .

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top