Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this trolling?  Is this like the Reddit or 4chan copy pasta?

Are you guys replying with actual advice, taking this seriously?

Man the internet is wild!  

Rain day at work, stuck in the office, extra boring so this is helping pass the time.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#2]

So fucking IN!

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Ignore them. TOTALLY.

Don't check their social media. Block them from yours.

Don't engage. If you want to engage with drama you get what you deserve.

Or maybe you like drama, I've met a number of women that do.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:27:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By flcracker:
In all seriousness, this situation sucks for you and I empathize with the added frustration you must be feeling, knowing that what you know in hindsight which were not the best choices on your part.  Never hook up with a neighbor, never try to talk things over with someone you broke up with due to their life/personality/anger/whatever. Especially behind the back of whomever they're seeing now.

Are you truly stuck there, or can you picture a scenario in which you find a new place before this one is sold - perhaps rent it to a big angry dude who won't put up with their shit? 🤔
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By flcracker:
In all seriousness, this situation sucks for you and I empathize with the added frustration you must be feeling, knowing that what you know in hindsight which were not the best choices on your part.  Never hook up with a neighbor, never try to talk things over with someone you broke up with due to their life/personality/anger/whatever. Especially behind the back of whomever they're seeing now.

Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:I'm still in the process of trying to get rid of this shitty house (which started before I ended things with him)...but it's taking time.

Are you truly stuck there, or can you picture a scenario in which you find a new place before this one is sold - perhaps rent it to a big angry dude who won't put up with their shit? 🤔

Yes, I'm stuck....

My buddy already recommended renting, which I can't do until required repairs are made on the home - where I seriously was thinking of renting it out to methbillies, to give all my neighbors some hell.

Quite frankly, before the neighbor drama and the issues the home started having, I was in the process of looking for a 2nd property and renting out this one - where I had to put a pause on all of that

Now, crazy neighbor, before I ended it, told me that his goal was to fix up his home and sell it - so him and his (ex) wife could move to some other place...where I'm really fucking pissed cuz now that he's with the "love of his life", "soulmate", "twin flame", bla bla - what the fuck is he waiting on to get back on track with selling his fucking home and moving away with her????

So, crossing my fingers that he's back to fixing up his place and may have it sold and they be gone before me... ETA: BUT, not holding my breath....cuz, back when I "was" talking to him behind her back, I would peek into the house and see he wasn't fixing shit - which is typical for a pill popping, pot smoking, lazy bum....where I have to ask myself what self-respecting woman (with all these "options" she claims she has) would move into some guy's place in those conditions??? I think after I laid them out a few months ago, he worked on it a bit, but stopped, cuz again, he's a lazy bum.

Now, worst case scenario - I was thinking of finding an overseas contract job and see if I can make bank, then come back and take care of all this shit....only issue is who would care for my doggies and the home while I be gone...I might ask my buddy if he'd be down for that, so he can leave FL and come to better climate (here).
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:38:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#6]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:43:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#7]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

View Quote

I was working on getting certifications in the career field I'm in right now, but kinda got paused on that too.

Like I said, before the drama with him, I already had plans to get rid of this place and am still working on that. As soon as I can knock that out, I'll be out of this trailer park.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#8]
So, if I deciphered this correctly…you fucked your fat neighbors unemployed husband, she found out, and they make things uncomfortable for you when you walk your dogs or go for a run?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:48:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By HK-GUY45:
So, if I deciphered this correctly…you fucked your fat neighbors unemployed husband, she found out, and they make things uncomfortable for you when you walk your dogs or go for a run?
View Quote

No, I dumped him...he picked her up like a month or so after. He didn't tell me he was dating her, I found out, confronted him, started chatting with him behind her back - where I ended it (again), and that's when he accused me of putting a condom in her car....Since then I've been doing everything to avoid those to crazy birds - where they (or just him) is the one trying to make things uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ranging-by-zipcode:
I'm seriously trying to understand how a 50 year old gets into these kinds of messes.
View Quote

Lots of practice most likely.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Has anyone suggested she put an old toilet on her property line to send a strong message?
If not,  I suggest doing that
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:52:53 PM EDT
[#12]
If I may, since it's the weekend now, I'd like to turn this thread into a weekend dating thread. Have you ever considered fucking both of them, OP? I know you said she's fat, but have a few drinks or something and see if she looks any better?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#13]
What is a "faty"?  Is it some new hip word I am not party to?

Move Again SSG. Next time take your time checking out men before dating them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:02:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By intheburbs:

This reads like third-rate fiction.  Bad third-rate fiction.

OP, you need to learn better how women write/think.  For example, women don't use the word "buddy."

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145716/troll-3051460.jpg
View Quote

I just choose to believe that OP is the equivalent to our average GD guy.  So how we look at Straightshootinggal is how the majority of women that come here and a few of the well adjusted guys see "us"
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:

No, I dumped him...he picked her up like a month or so after. He didn't tell me he was dating her, I found out, confronted him, started chatting with him behind her back - where I ended it (again), and that's when he accused me of putting a condom in her car....Since then I've been doing everything to avoid those to crazy birds - where they (or just him) is the one trying to make things uncomfortable.
View Quote

Maybe they were on a break
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:04:50 PM EDT
[#16]

I'm not trolling...trust me.

The story sounds so corny, even I can't believe it.

Remember I live in a community of trailer trash - where this guy is a druggy and although his fatty denies she's an alcoholic, I believe she is.

From day one my buddy warned me about druggies and drug culture and that I'd never fit in with his lifestyle....

That being said, maybe them being addicts and losers is why I'm having so much drama with them.

Like I said, he's a bum, he has no job, so he has a lot of time on his hands to start and do shit....and she works now/then, so she has a lot of time on her hands too.
View Quote

I hate spending so much of my hard earned cash on my house in a good neighborhood. It is a fantastic value though, because I don't have to deal with drama.

Leave the trailerhood OP, and go live with people who aren't dumbasses. Sure you might have the occasional fight over flowerbed corn or painting your door other than an approved color. But we have no "condom incidents" and everyone either is too busy working or is retired .mil and living the good life.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By flynbenny:

I hate spending so much of my hard earned cash on my house in a good neighborhood. It is a fantastic value though, because I don't have to deal with drama.

Leave the trailerhood OP, and go live with people who aren't dumbasses. Sure you might have the occasional fight over flowerbed corn or painting your door other than an approved color. But we have no "condom incidents" and everyone either is too busy working or is retired .mil and living the good life.
View Quote

You can take the ____ out of the ______ but you can't take the....
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#18]

NO...just NO

And, I think that's why I'm getting a lot f heat from him and her...

I may have issues cuz of my childhood, but I'm not an addict, fatty and loser - him and her are garbage people.

Over the holidays you should have seen her trying to compete with me in decorating - where you can tell she has no skills and it's not something she does.

And, when I was "dating" him, I always felt like he hated me...

Now I figured out that they're trailer trash and have the "You think you're better than me?" bullshit going on against me (like most of my "neighbors") in this trailer park of a town.

Well, I hate to disappoint them, but over the years people have told me that I'm a "Type A" person, where I'm not gonna stop shining my light - so they can hiss and booo and be envious all day, I'm not gonna stop being "me".
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MikeJGA:
What is a "faty"?  Is it some new hip word I am not party to?

Move Again SSG. Next time take your time checking out men before dating them.
View Quote

I thought she was an officer?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Meat-Hook:
If they are over the age of Thirty.

Better still,.. 35,...(till the ending of Time).

Consider ALL, of them as being "married"

At a minimum,..they All have "babies-Mammas".

Until you vet them and purge their backgrounds.

((which is available online.)).

Get his full name,..Date of birth,..ect...then run his background.

See what pops up.

Before,.................you get intimate with someone.
-------------

But the female gender Loves that denialbility, sh*t.

((Gasp),...I didn't Know that about Him".

After the fact.

---------

Take this to heart.

Men and teenage boys are Predators.

They always have been.

Since the beginning of time.

The male gender has a Dorsal fin cresting the waters.

Always patrolling the waters,..looking for gullible females.

The worst species of them all is quote:  "Married Men".

Adulterous married men love the feeling of " Invincibility."

They can always return home,....Look their wives and children in the eyes.

After their Adulterous sexual and ego-feeding Hook Ups,....look them in their eyes and say these same words:

"I Love You".
View Quote

WTF!!! Is this shit
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#21]
What username had all the adopted black kids and everyone was racist towards them? Same one had their adopted kid post about them being on a vent because of Covid. Hell of a storyteller and troll job.

Being trolled again I think.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:11:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By heavy260:
What username had all the adopted black kids and everyone was racist towards them? Same one had their adopted kid post about them being on a vent because of Covid. Hell of a storyteller and troll job.

View Quote

I don't care if this thread is rated "Troll"...but not surprised. Narcs do crazy shit and no one believes that crazy people like them walk amongst us.

And I never created any threads about adopting kids...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:23:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Trying hard to find a way to believe. But after hanging around here a bit i got to say ......

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#24]

I don't care if this thread is rated "Troll"...but not surprised. Narcs do crazy shit and no one believes that crazy people like them walk amongst us.

View All Quotes

You have to admit your recent threads have taken a tone similar to a user who was found to be a troller using multiple accounts.

But the flair in your account suggests someone vetted you at some point. A "prove you're a real person" reddit style picture wouldn't hurt.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:27:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By axl:
OP - how many times have you been married?
View Quote

Not just "married", "failed relationships", including jobs. I know a couple of women whose track record is rather dismal in that regard.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:28:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By takdriver:
My buddy wants to know if this is the buddy you were always posting about.
View Quote
my buddy also wants to know.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By AlamTX:
I wish I had a buddy
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#28]

I will sum it up as best I can....

I moved here, saw neighbor across the ways...saw like he was trying to chat with me, so I observed from a distance. Thought he was a divorced guy with grown kids and who I could date w/o drama.

Well, in the few months I dated him, just too many bad stuff about him (pill popper, pot smoker, no job) and lots of drama with his exes. He even tried to make me jealous with some toothless chick who lives in her car (he had her straddle him in my plain view)....where I made excuses for the red flags thinking he was going through shit cuz of the divorce, his dad dying, etc.

Well, I broke it off...

A month or so after I broke it off, I saw the fatty there. I thought she was a roommate or cousin cuz chick is unfuckable and he was saying how he needed more money for his teeth or something....so, seeing he keeps watching me from a distance, I reached out ASKING if he was up to meet over coffee to catch up....

Well, he didn't tell me he was dating her and moved her in, one day I figured it out and confronted the two of them. I get that he has the right to move on, but I didn't appreciate him chatting me up w/o telling me that he was dating her and (allegedly) was "serious" about her (yea...right).

So, I kinda backed off, but started chatting with him behind her back - only for him to lead me on and it go nowhere.....(where looking back, I think he was setting me up to "stick it to me" cuz I dumped him)

So, I called it off...like two days after I called it off, he accuses me of putting a condom in her car - where Idk what he told her about me, she believes him. He also flat out lied to her about me and him making out, etc.

So, when I saw that I REALLY backed off, and posted about it here...and that was almost three months ago...

Hope that helps...

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Klee:
"Condom incident" ?

WTF did I miss out on?  

I will sum it up as best I can....

I moved here, saw neighbor across the ways...saw like he was trying to chat with me, so I observed from a distance. Thought he was a divorced guy with grown kids and who I could date w/o drama.

Well, in the few months I dated him, just too many bad stuff about him (pill popper, pot smoker, no job) and lots of drama with his exes. He even tried to make me jealous with some toothless chick who lives in her car (he had her straddle him in my plain view)....where I made excuses for the red flags thinking he was going through shit cuz of the divorce, his dad dying, etc.

Well, I broke it off...

A month or so after I broke it off, I saw the fatty there. I thought she was a roommate or cousin cuz chick is unfuckable and he was saying how he needed more money for his teeth or something....so, seeing he keeps watching me from a distance, I reached out ASKING if he was up to meet over coffee to catch up....

Well, he didn't tell me he was dating her and moved her in, one day I figured it out and confronted the two of them. I get that he has the right to move on, but I didn't appreciate him chatting me up w/o telling me that he was dating her and (allegedly) was "serious" about her (yea...right).

So, I kinda backed off, but started chatting with him behind her back - only for him to lead me on and it go nowhere.....(where looking back, I think he was setting me up to "stick it to me" cuz I dumped him)

So, I called it off...like two days after I called it off, he accuses me of putting a condom in her car - where Idk what he told her about me, she believes him. He also flat out lied to her about me and him making out, etc.

So, when I saw that I REALLY backed off, and posted about it here...and that was almost three months ago...

Hope that helps...

Looks like you brought most, if not all, of that on yourself.

Move on, move somewhere else and then stay alone for a while until you get to a place where you are comfortable and happy with yourself.

Get off social media for a while, limit the drama you expose yourself to and get sucked into and believe me living a drama free life as much as possible is so freaking nice.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

I'd like to say the Sisters never got to AlamTx...I'd like to....
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

You have to admit your recent threads have taken a tone similar to a user who was found to be a troller using multiple accounts.

But the flair in your account suggests someone vetted you at some point. A "prove you're a real person" reddit style picture wouldn't hurt.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

I'm for real...you all know the mods had to check my DD214 to give me the military emoji or whatever underneath my avatar...

So now that you know that I'm for real, why would you think I'd troll online??

Geesh..

Trust me, this situation is fucking weird to me too - hence why I'm posting about it.

Like I said, of the research I've done online about Narcs, is that Narcs like drama and confusion - which is my neighbor to a "T" .

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:45:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By PrincipsPistol:
This is all because you won't do A2M.
View Quote

Jesus. I don’t know the condom story, but ho lee fook did that seem to escalate quickly!!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:45:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#32]
Originally Posted By diesel1:

Not just "married", "failed relationships", including jobs. I know a couple of women whose track record is rather dismal in that regard.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By diesel1:
Originally Posted By axl:
OP - how many times have you been married?

Never married and yes, this situation has prompted me to seriously consider that if I keep on messing with guys outside of marriage, it's gonna keep on bringing me drama and crap.

Problem is, I grew up in a broken home and don't trust. One time I asked the church (when I just joined the Army) to look for a husband for me, but bailed at the time to meet him.

So, again, I believe my childhood is why I don't trust and get landed in bad RLs...

This one was what people call a "trauma bond" where I appear to subconsciously bonded with this loser over our terrible childhoods (and that's "if" he was even telling me the truth about his childhood). In the short time I "dated" him, I cried several times feeling bad for him. I even told him that Idk what was going on that I'm there cooking and this/that for a guy when I didn't want all that...I literally told him that I'm investing too much in a RL that I wanted to just keep simple.

Going back to the trauma bond, he and my shitty dad have/had similar characteristics...my dad always played the "victim" and was a loser too. Very manipulative. Rumor has it he was a drug dealer too...he had fancy cars and Broncos too. So, I think that's why I bonded with this loser so quickly...

Was johnny depp in a toxic relationship?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By takdriver:
My buddy wants to know if this is the buddy you were always posting about.

Ask her if she likes Montana.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By pwcb2005:
Has op posted in BOTD?  Asking for my buddy....
View Quote

This is really the only important question in this thread
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Is SSG another White Pill account?

Friends with the Ambien Walrus?

How many licks to the center of a tootsie pop?

Inquiring minds want to know .

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:51:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#36]
Originally Posted By Signig:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Signig:
Originally Posted By pwcb2005:
Has op posted in BOTD?  Asking for my buddy....

I've posted pics of me now/then on threads...

Check out the Rottie thread, pg 2

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/I-want-to-get-a-Rottweiler-puppy/5-2718357/
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#37]
This thread is another excellent example of why I am a strong advocate for arfcom permanently deleting every single account created after 12/31/19.

For the good of humanity.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:01:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
Is SSG another White Pill account?

Friends with the Ambien Walrus?

How many licks to the center of a tootsie pop?

Inquiring minds want to know .

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/CD5B1B69-9216-403B-9358-C05A3A07987F-482.gif
View Quote

I have has that thought and posed that question in the past, especially after he showed a tendency towards “female” accounts.

I usually have a pretty good nose for these things, but I feel like if it was him, he would have flamed out by now. Dude never had much in the lines of self control.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:31:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RedAngus] [#39]
View All Quotes
I wish I had a buddy
https://y.yarn.co/5714648e-2526-4ed6-ae37-02b028001e6a_text.gif

I fucking knew it!

Gonna give you a pass on Lujan, she’s kinda’ nasty/slutty like I like ‘em, but those other gals you like gave you away, Hoss…

@JLPettimoreIII
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#40]
And yet another "troll" thread trophy badge for the OP!
(I didn't vote lol).
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#41]
You’ve always come across as a nice person, so hopefully you can get out of the situation. Until the yeah just avoid them but you shouldn’t have to be a prisoner in your own place.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:23:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:27:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By gitarmac:
Not guilty
View Quote

Now it's a party!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:28:23 PM EDT
[#45]

HELP!!!!
View Quote

Photoshop his wifes head onto a streetwalker and post it anonymously from out of town.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:30:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By gitarmac:
Not guilty
View Quote

Good thing I'm married, or I'd have sent her a DM. Bad decisions are kinda my thing.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:44:42 PM EDT
[#47]
This is what my buddy said when I asked him if you should move along out of the buddy trailer park.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:48:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#48]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:58:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AbsoluteLemur] [#49]
OP, don't stick it in have it stuck in by the crazy
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:05:48 PM EDT
[#50]
I wish I had a buddy
View Quote

got a couple buddies. one comes around here now n then.

hope sweet shooting gal finds peace.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top