BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
The CIA has been out of control since after the OSS.

They have developed their own revenue streams, they are not held accountable because they just don't report what they're doing, they are unaffected by elections and their entire business is subversion.
View Quote

GHWB. There's a great American for ya.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Kihn:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

They have developed their own revenue streams, they are not held accountable because they just don't report what they're doing, they are unaffected by elections and their entire business is subversion.

No new taxes.

New world order.

Wow Republicans sure have been trash a long time
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#3]

No new taxes.

New world order.

View All Quotes

No new taxes.

New world order.

Don't forget the gun control.

And basically a big 'fuck you' to the conservatives of the party.
"Who else you gonna vote for?"
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]

No new taxes.

New world order.

View Quote

Read my lips.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:17:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Don't forget the gun control.

And basically a big 'fuck you' to the conservatives of the party.
"Who else you gonna vote for?"
View Quote

Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Read my lips.
View Quote

The federal government is so fucking gay
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:24:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Denveroblast is the capital of East California
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:24:49 PM EDT
[#8]
This has been an interesting thread to read. In one side I see people latch on to an article that has an extremely low chance of being accurate but it feeds their confirmation bias that the CIA is doing ill stuff. Not saying they’re wrong in that opinion, but there’s enough verifiable things out there to latch onto besides this article. On the other hand, I have to wonder if this thread would be getting the push back that it is if the location was Australia instead of Ukraine. Almost to the person, the detractors are of the support Ukraine at all costs crowd that show up in any thread critical of Ukraine support. I do find defending the virtue of the CIA of all agencies outside of the AFT pretty funny.

All that being said, just because something is on the internet doesn’t mean it’s true just because it’s plausible or fits your world view.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

Holy cow. You consider that good journalism?

I give up.
View Quote

I think we need a sarcasm font like asap. lol
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:26:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:Holy cow. You consider that good journalism?
I give up.
View Quote
Thats how the decade of ‘teeners finally won
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By XJ:
Denveroblast is the capital of East California
View Quote

Cowboy hamburger rambo here from idaho oblast, US is of funding nazi globohomos!

Now the guy on the last page is going to name his hand storm shadow while he reaches for his lost oblast and screenshots this post to look at for the next few months lol
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#12]
At least they're working abroad.  Nothing is off the board with this administration,  .nothing
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Cowboy hamburger rambo here from idaho oblast, US is of funding nazi globohomos!

Now the guy on the last page is going to name his hand storm shadow while he reaches for his lost oblast and screenshots this post to look at for the next few months lol
View Quote

Those are some weird sentences. I guess they make sense to a Russian mind
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
I have been assuming at least 50% of anti trump / pro Ukraine / pro democrat posts on arfcom are via paid propaganda trolls.
View Quote
Over-playing their hand.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:45:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Did you read it?

It's actually a fact-laden article. Which part do you find offensive? The meme?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R_S:

Agreed.  Revolver is an outstanding news source.  Revolver broke a lot of the actual happenings on Jan 6 and helped get Ray Epps at least convicted of something (he was skating free before that).

Revolver is a biased news aggregator, so I don't know how that makes them an outstanding news source. If your idea of proof for that exceptional reporting is a source called "I Meme Therefore I Am", then I don't know what to tell you.

LOL.  If you bothered actually knowing what you are talking about Revolver regularly publishes exclusive stories like this one:

Victoria’s Secret: The Humiliating Inside Story Behind the Ouster of the Deep State’s Favorite Color Revolution Architect

https://revolver.news/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/2024.03.13-09.46-revolvernews-65f21ec6585e0-1024x536.jpg

That is first class news and entertainment at the same time

Did you read it?

It's actually a fact-laden article. Which part do you find offensive? The meme?

I did read it, I like it, I posted it, and I don't find it offensive at all.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#16]

I give up.
View All Quotes

LOL.  If you bothered actually knowing what you are talking about Revolver regularly publishes exclusive stories like this one:

Victoria's Secret: The Humiliating Inside Story Behind the Ouster of the Deep State's Favorite Color Revolution Architect

https://revolver.news/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/2024.03.13-09.46-revolvernews-65f21ec6585e0-1024x536.jpg

I give up.

So you now agree that Revolver is not just a news aggregator?  That you were mistaken?  Asking just to clarify.

Also, Revolver is definitely not safe for Ukiebros... so sorry, I should have added a warning.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:56:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R_S] [#17]
Additional important reporting from Revolver:

Is This Former ATF Agent Running the J6 Pipe Bomb Coverup?

We have long maintained that the two smoking guns of the January 6 Fedsurrection are the curious case of Ray Epps, on the one hand, and the RNC/DNC pipe bomb hoax, on the other. Our extensive reporting on the case of Epps enjoyed a natural assist from the fact that the now-iconic video of Epps urging the crowd to go “into the Capitol” and the subsequent chants from the crowd of “Fed, Fed, Fed” were seemingly tailor-made to go viral. While our ground-breaking reporting on January 6 had been no less comprehensive and no less damning, for the longest time it lacked a corresponding video clip to help carry this historic scandal into mainstream attention.
View Quote

The underlying scandal is that Ashan Benedict is overwhelmingly likely to be a key figure in the cover-up of the J6 pipe bomb hoax, and he is currently head of intelligence for the Capitol Police.

Now we have a name, and we’re one giant step closer to the end game of unraveling this whole tangle of thorns once and for all.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:03:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:06:45 PM EDT
[#19]
More important reporting from Revolver:

Is This Former ATF Agent Running the J6 Pipe Bomb Coverup?

View Quote

Here is a good one from 2021, breaking down how the regime uses disinformation claims for censorship.

NYT Hit Piece On “Vaccine Cartoon” Backfires and Reveals Plot For New “Russia Disinformation” Scam

You can see the same logic in this thread. The story is Russian disinfo because it benefits russia, not because they can show actual ties to them. I guess water treatment plants are pakistani disinfo, because they make india look bad.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:…I guess water treatment plants are pakistani disinfo, because they make india look bad.
View Quote
Credit where due, comrade, I snarfed.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:17:19 PM EDT
[#22]

This sounds even less far fetched than the biden laptop, because the spam from those troll farms is out in the open and can be seen by everyone. When Elon Musk made a poll about whether Ukraine should end the bloodshed by ceding territory, you could scroll through hundreds of those spam and copy pasted NAFO furry avatar posts under it.

If people being aware of and mocking the NAFO troll farm is  such a boon for Putin, which is what their argument boils down to (kind of hard to tell amidst all the various wailing and pro cia posters embarrassing themselves on the last page), maybe the CIA and NATO should have thought harder before setting up something so mega retarded. But if they had self awareness, maybe they wouldn't be using NATO.int to host gender inclusive language manuals and pride flags.
View Quote

Do you, the grammar roundsman, even read what you write or is it that you have an outdated translation program?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By KELBEAST:
Those are some weird sentences. I guess they make sense to a Russian mind
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#24]

The video is recent (like days old). Look at all of that Ukraine flag waving on the Left.

Nothing has changed for the other pics. It's the same. Same people still support it.

As was said, this is a Leftist/ Neocon/ Statist cause.

the pics are obejctive proof of it being a Leftist/ Neocon/ Statist cause.
the misinformation campaign claim is your misinformation (like what you've done with the obvious facts presented in the pics/ vid) claim. But I get it. Saul Alinsky.
View Quote

Bipartisan, though... No?   and I didn't say the video was old.  You are entitled to you opinion as to who is spreading misinformation...  Not sure the Alinsky reference... is he one of your heros?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Agreed.  Revolver is an outstanding news source.  Revolver broke a lot of the actual happenings on Jan 6 and helped get Ray Epps at least convicted of something (he was skating free before that).
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:27:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#27]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

Do you, the grammar roundsman, even read what you write or is it that you have an outdated translation program?
View Quote

You're still posting about that? That wasn't grammar in your case, that was flubbing a basic english word, to where it became unclear if we "need" to flag OPs threads, or maybe it meant your expression looks like ned flanders when you see russian disifo, who knows
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:28:26 PM EDT
[#28]

The fact that every American hasn't seen this video speaks volumes to the censorship that is ongoing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0
View Quote

Hey there’s that out of context clip again

Geniuses use it as their “gotcha.”

It’s quite pathetic, really.  He wasn’t saying what you think he said.  And you don’t care.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By _B_:
They won't if the IC has dirt on them.
View Quote

Or they'll show them the other angles of the jfk assassination
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:30:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By MRW:
Musk needs to buy Arfcom and purge the bots?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:31:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#31]

Yeah I wouldn’t expect an American to think that Montana and Canada have regions called Oblasts. But that dude gets to stay here accusing other people of being foreign agents. Hmmmm

https://i.ibb.co/xfGCTWL/IMG-9812.png
View Quote

Wow.... great catch! and thanks for sharing this. That should get the mods attention. Wonder how all the Kremlin troll respond to this.

Note to self right click and save picture
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Oblastposting is a meme, you just didn't get the joke. But scuba_steve the mod did say that "stalking people with their old posts is against the COC", so its funny you would do that exact thing in a post about wanting  someone else to not stay here
View Quote

Joke?

coc violation?

Getting busted accidently using russian terms on arfcom:

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:51:43 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Is that another Russian term? please translate to english.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#35]
I have been assuming at least 50% of anti trump / pro Ukraine / pro democrat posts on arfcom are via paid propaganda trolls.
View Quote

Simple question.  Do you believe the pro putin/anti ukraine posters here are all legit?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:59:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Wouldn't be surprised; the CIA started the whole thing to begin with.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Here is a good one from 2021, breaking down how the regime uses disinformation claims for censorship.

NYT Hit Piece On “Vaccine Cartoon” Backfires and Reveals Plot For New “Russia Disinformation” Scam

You can see the same logic in this thread. The story is Russian disinfo because it benefits russia, not because they can show actual ties to them. I guess water treatment plants are pakistani disinfo, because they make india look bad.
View Quote

"the regime" is a very unusual way to refer to the American Government
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:04:01 PM EDT
[#38]

You're still posting about that? That wasn't grammar in your case, that was flubbing a basic english word, to where it became unclear if we "need" to flag OPs threads, or maybe it meant your expression looks like ned flanders when you see russian disifo, who knows
View Quote

huh?  you thought I was unclear... that's rich.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:05:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Against my better judgement, I clicked on the article and read it. Doubling down on my stupidity, I actually decided to post in this thread.

So let me get this straight: There's an EXPLOSIVE, but UNCOFIRMED report by someone on Twitter with the name "I Meme Therefore I Am", and pretty much 90% of the people who have posted in this thread take that as gospel.

Wow.

View Quote

I'm just starting to ignore these clickbait fake threads.

Even stating the obvious like the list you mentioned above gets you labeled as a "troll" or "paid shill."

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:05:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Achievement unlocked: make a .gov person so upset they make an entire powerpoint to flame you
View Quote

Upset?  I'm having a grand time.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:11:25 PM EDT
[#41]

Simple question.  Do you believe the pro putin/anti ukraine posters here are all legit?
View All Quotes

Imma just step in here to point out the logical fallacy in your question, the strawman you created of "all anti ukraine posters are putin supporters".

You can be anti ukraine, without being pro putin.  Most of us who are anti ukraine, are NOT "pro putin".  Some are anti ukraine, russia nuetral.  Some of us are anti ukraine, russia curious.  That comes from the standpoint of "anything the media and government tells us about anything, including Russia, is not necessarily trustworthy".  Which is also a valid position.      

You can also be anti ukraine from several standpoints, without that opinion being a product of anti ukraine or pro russian propaganda.  Even if that opinion winds up, by chance, in alignment with propaganda.  That stems from the "how", i.e. "how did the person come to their anti ukraine conclusion?"  You don't know how they did, and neither does anyone else other than that person.  So, "you are a victim of propaganda",
you are just regurgitating propaganda" etc. doesn't hold any water no matter how hard you throw it at the wall or how many times.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Going all the way back to the 70s and  80s, "The Regime" is how the media typically referred to third world, tyrannical dictatorships run by criminal figureheads with shadowy teams breaking the law left and right to enforce their will on their people.

In this case/day/age, the shoe fits.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:15:24 PM EDT
[#43]

I give up.
View All Quotes

Victoria's Secret: The Humiliating Inside Story Behind the Ouster of the Deep State's Favorite Color Revolution Architect

I give up.

@Zhukov

Doesn't matter if it's legit journalism, it's been endorsed by Trump and that's all that matters.

Like a pretty girl in your group pointing at the sky and saying it's green.

And all of the guys that want the girl to like them also look up and say "Yeah, you're totally right, it is green! You're so smart!"

When you look up it's obviously blue without a hint of green.

Do you say it's blue, be the odd man out, and have everyone pounce on you for being a "contrarian?"

Or do you have the balls to call bullshit when you see it?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Arfcom: republicans, democrats, libertarians are all the same and don't think like me

Also arfcom:  why are some posters not thinking like me, must be government agents
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:25:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#45]
Originally Posted By TheKill:

Imma just step in here to point out the logical fallacy in your question, the strawman you created of "all anti ukraine posters are putin supporters".

You can be anti ukraine, without being pro putin.  Most of us who are anti ukraine, are NOT "pro putin".  Some are anti ukraine, russia nuetral.  Some of us are anti ukraine, russia curious.  That comes from the standpoint of "anything the media and government tells us about anything, including Russia, is not necessarily trustworthy".  Which is also a valid position.      

You can also be anti ukraine from several standpoints, without that opinion being a product of anti ukraine or pro russian propaganda.  Even if that opinion winds up, by chance, in alignment with propaganda.  That stems from the "how", i.e. "how did the person come to their anti ukraine conclusion?"  You don't know how they did, and neither does anyone else other than that person.  So, "you are a victim of propaganda",
you are just regurgitating propaganda" etc. doesn't hold any water no matter how hard you throw it at the wall or how many times.
View Quote

Interesting observation... you take no issue with labeling, "anti trump / pro Ukraine / pro democrat" into a single group though?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By TheKill:

Going all the way back to the 70s and  80s, "The Regime" is how the media typically referred to third world, tyrannical dictatorships run by criminal figureheads with shadowy teams breaking the law left and right to enforce their will on their people.

In this case/day/age, the shoe fits.
View Quote

To you maybe, not to me.  Interesting that you avoided the import of what I was saying.  dare I use the word "bias...."  nope, never.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#47]
CIA blue and green badgers can eat a bag full of donkey dicks. Those pieces of shit have never penetrated via agent the intelligence services of Communist China, Soviet/Russia, North Korea, or Iran. Talk about being worthless.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

@Zhukov

https://i.imgur.com/zO0SKvG.jpeg

Doesn't matter if it's legit journalism, it's been endorsed by Trump and that's all that matters.

Like a pretty girl in your group pointing at the sky and saying it's green.

And all of the guys that want the girl to like them also look up and say "Yeah, you're totally right, it is green! You're so smart!"

When you look up it's obviously blue without a hint of green.

Do you say it's blue, be the odd man out, and have everyone pounce on you for being a "contrarian?"

Or do you have the balls to call bullshit when you see it?
View Quote

People flock to whatever tells them what they want to hear.

Honest reporting stopped being the product long ago. Replaced by the clicks their nonsense generates.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#49]

Yeah I wouldn’t expect an American to think that Montana and Canada have regions called Oblasts. But that dude gets to stay here accusing other people of being foreign agents. Hmmmm

View All Quotes

That picture is old and far less relevant than the fact that a bipartisan Congress just voted to approve support for the Ukrainian fight against Putin. I was delighted.

How do you reconcile that or the fact that members here are actively supporting a misinformation campaign by a nation that seeks our demise? And who are rallying against this country and its institutions?  Kinda un American, no?

That guy should've been banned by now.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Scalped:
CIA blue and green badgers can eat a bag full of donkey dicks. Those pieces of shit have never penetrated via agent the intelligence services of Communist China, Soviet/Russia, North Korea, or Iran. Talk about being worthless.
View Quote

They got good at regime change in the third world at least. It seems like the democrats should have foreseen that efforts to third-worldify our own government would make it vulnerable to the CIA's own regime change apparatus. But this is a feature, not a bug. Mike Benz on the Tucker Carlson show was great to watch regarding this.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top