User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:23:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

I don’t think a retread.

If you look at his previous posts he defends communist parties and uses English in a manner that is not indicative of a native speaker.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3515_png-3199912.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3514_png-3199913.JPG

The guy is 100% something I just can’t place it.
View Quote

When I've posted screen shots of statements a poster in this thread made I've caught warnings from multiple mods indicating screen shots are across the line.

Not my words. . .

It's over the line and you've been here long enough to know it.  That's a CoC 6 plus violating the part of the CoC that talks about stalking members with prior posts.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:40:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Robertpistol] [#2]
It wouldn't surprise me. And it's really not new either. I noticed on a different forum during 2016 that there was a group of self proclaimed Ted Cruz supporters who never came back to reality even after he endorsed Trump. They instead went and propped up Evan McMullin, then when Trump won anyway, they went after Trump 24/7 and never said anything bad about Democrats. They always claimed to be "true conservatives" too. They ended up supporting Joe Biden for 2020. Yep, "true conservatives" for sure. It definitely came across as paid propaganda trolls too me. I would be surprised if such a operation were not turned on again for 2024 tbh.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:51:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#4]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

I *believe* the difference is that one went across threads, while it seems like fadedsun's references were all in this thread.
View Quote

Al lot of jackass pro-Russia people on this site constantly harass, stalk, and mock Fadedsun in Ukraine threads that come up.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:01:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#5]

I *believe* the difference is that one went across threads, while it seems like fadedsun's references were all in this thread.
View Quote

Roger that
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:05:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#6]

View Quote

check post #43 on page 5, user KELBEAST is posting some of my stuff from last year (December 2023) where I was memeing on someone else about oblasts, cutting out screenshots and taking it literally
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:16:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

check post #43 on page 5, user KELBEAST is posting some of my stuff from last year (December 2023) where I was memeing on someone else about oblasts, cutting out screenshots and taking it literally
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:19:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: killstick_engaged] [#8]
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
This would not surprise me. There's an explosion of anti Trump sentiment online.

Almost like the under scores here
View Quote

I'm just calling it like I see it. Dems ran circles around him in 2020, and that was before he lost.

Anyway it's too late. should have run DeSantis, weak primary campaign or not he turned a purple state red and would take Joe out behind the woodshed. Now I bet retards here will be peddling in trump 2028 next.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:23:16 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Is it against the coc or  not? because if its not, we can have a counteroffensive cringe compilation, with year old screenshots from the official thread.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:59:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
Humans are drawn to these conspiracies because they tap into our innate desire to find patterns and solve puzzles, traits developed through evolution.

The truth often reveals that many conspiracies are fueled by propaganda, such as Russian disinformation campaigns aimed at sowing discord and destabilizing the US. Russia hoping these conspiracies will lead to self-inflicted wounds such as undermining trusted institutions like the CIA, benefiting the propagators of the misinformation and harming the targeted society.

Occums razer. Simplest answer is usually the most likely.
View Quote

The CIA is not trusted anymore just like the FBI.

Anybody with common sense knows both agencies are a tool for the left domestically.  

Even the military is polling much, much lower having once been known as having one of the highest levels of trust by the American people.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:04:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#11]
Originally Posted By Frank762:

The CIA is not trusted anymore just like the FBI.

Anybody with common sense knows both agencies are a tool for the left domestically.  

Even the military is polling much, much lower having once been known as having one of the highest levels of trust by the American people.

View Quote

True, one of the last institutions that is still locally accountable and held in high trust are sheriffs offices. Which the left is attacking viciously. King county commissar district in the washington people's oblast recently made the sheriff an appointed, not elected position. Then over in snohomish county, the leftist sheriff got a donation, the weekend before election Tuesday, from everytown for gun safety. This was too late to spend it really, but leftover campaign funds can be paid out to the individual, given claims of lost wages. So it was effectively a cash bribe, for the camel to get its nose in the tent.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:52:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

When I've posted screen shots of statements a poster in this thread made I've caught warnings from multiple mods indicating screen shots are across the line.

Not my words. . .

It's over the line and you've been here long enough to know it.  That's a CoC 6 plus violating the part of the CoC that talks about stalking members with prior posts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

I don’t think a retread.

If you look at his previous posts he defends communist parties and uses English in a manner that is not indicative of a native speaker.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3515_png-3199912.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_3514_png-3199913.JPG

The guy is 100% something I just can’t place it.

Not my words. . .

Info ops / propaganda / etc is not a CoC violation. Direct attacks are. GD reflects that.

I think one finally got booted for the “blog pimping” addendum but I can’t even get staff to admit that one is locked, and there’s no appetite to bring status back to our profiles.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:59:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Robertpistol] [#13]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:

I'm just calling it like I see it. Dems ran circles around him in 2020, and that was before he lost.

Anyway it's too late. should have run DeSantis, weak primary campaign or not he turned a purple state red and would take Joe out behind the woodshed. Now I bet retards here will be peddling in trump 2028 next.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
This would not surprise me. There's an explosion of anti Trump sentiment online.

Almost like the under scores here

It's always going to be a uphill battle against Democrats. They collude with the media, Hollywood, tech companies etc. behind the scenes which means that they have the megaphone in their hands 99% of the time to reach the masses. As we have seen since the 2020 election, they don't let up and are still abusing him via the media and lawsuits, including just making shit up and outright double standards where Biden's documents case is dropped while Trump's is not. If DeSantis were the nominee he would go through the same thing. The difference is, he is not a billionaire and can't afford to defend against the multiple BS lawsuits and who knows if he has the personal fortitude to not crack under the pressure either.

Trump could have cured cancer in 2020 and they'd still trash him for not curing it sooner...
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:44:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:
Not every Ukebro has TDS, but every poster on this site that has TDS is also a Ukebro.  Especially the ones in this thread with giant post counts that are 99% shitting in Trump threads like it's their job.
View Quote

They really do love to crap on threads.
I wish MODS would do something about "Chronic Thread Crappers"...
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:47:48 AM EDT
[#15]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/586072/import_jpg-3199475.JPG
Now have the AI do this one:

Lawyer wearing "I love the CIA" pajamas, using archaic word definitions while having a deposition with himself, as people mess with him on the computer.

You're right though, I didn't know that last one lol. You win
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:52:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:
Explosive allegations that the CIA is operating Ukrainian online anti-Trump ‘troll farms’ to influence American voters and the 2024 election…

Disband the CIA

Glowies glowing glowingly.
View Quote

Revolver.news, eh?

More russian propaganda from the OP?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:27:36 AM EDT
[#17]

True, one of the last institutions that is still locally accountable and held in high trust are sheriffs offices. Which the left is attacking viciously. King county commissar district in the washington people's oblast recently made the sheriff an appointed, not elected position. Then over in snohomish county, the leftist sheriff got a donation, the weekend before election Tuesday, from everytown for gun safety. This was too late to spend it really, but leftover campaign funds can be paid out to the individual, given claims of lost wages. So it was effectively a cash bribe, for the camel to get its nose in the tent.
View Quote

Huh?   Still not english despite the edits....
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#18]
So this is the evidence Johnson got to see.
Trump must go down even if the border stays open.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:36:29 AM EDT
[#19]
My mom and her husband were out banging doors for Ted Cruz and telling everyone that Trump will “ban abortion.” When Trump went “Lying Ted” and crushed Cruz they went off the deep end, started watching msnbc and cnn, and bought all the propaganda hook line and sinker.   Now they have blogs where they rant about anything left.

So weird.  I can’t imagine being that simple minded.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:50:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Yeah, I should have clarified that. When I think of "we", I generally don't mean all conservatives or people on the right. Usually, it's more about the most vocal group that becomes most closely identified with right/conservatives. What percentage of the overall population that is I do not know. "We" used to care about facts and verifying the truth; you could point out that the source was completely misleading and wouldn't be pilloried for doing so. Now, there is a substantial presence of people who only care that the information confirms their bias, are almost happy to wallow in ignorance, and gleefully attack anyone who questions the supposed facts. Everything is a conspiracy theory, any facts you don't like are fake news, no one can be trusted except for YouTube videos on the internet that tell them what they want to hear. Worse yet, they believe that they are the enlightened ones.

It just seems surreal when we can't agree on objective truths anymore.
View Quote

Confirmation bias is a real sumbitch to overcome. If you really want to see people absolutely lose their minds, just look at people’s reactions when one of their “trusted” sources says something that blows up their world view.

I saw this first hand with the attempted revamp of CNN. No I don’t work there lol but I’m also not going thread slide with details.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:51:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#21]
Originally Posted By mcculver5:

You harken?

I agree though.

The only thing they agree on now is increasing debt and decreasing accountability.
View Quote

True.  and Yes, my boomer vocabulary and writing style rankles some () but I do not aspire to popularity in GD...

At least we agree in principle.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:12:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mcculver5] [#22]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

True.  and Yes, my boomer vocabulary and writing style rankles some () but I do not aspire to popularity in GD...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/15577/THIS_IS_GD_jpg-2723171-2951539.jpg

View All Quotes

You harken?

I agree though.

The only thing they agree on now is increasing debt and decreasing accountability.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/15577/THIS_IS_GD_jpg-2723171-2951539.jpg

That's not the correct use of the word IMO.

You listen attentively/respectfully for the days ....?

I think saying something like:  "For a better example of our great republic in action I would hearken back to the spirited debate, and respectful compromise evidenced by the relationship between President Reagan and Speaker Tip O'Neal,"  is a better use of the term.

But you know, I grew up in a fairly wordy house and English is my first and, to my shame, only language.

But yes, I'm glad we agree in principle.  'Twill give me great comfort in the camps knowing that I agreed that moderation would have been nicer with that one guy on an internet forum that one time.

Edited to clean up my own hanging phrases etc.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:20:46 AM EDT
[#23]

Is it against the coc or  not? because if its not, we can have a counteroffensive cringe compilation, with year old screenshots from the official thread.
View All Quotes

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:36:22 AM EDT
[#24]
The whole federal government needs to be disbanded.  It can not be fixed.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:39:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Abakan:

Revolver.news, eh?

More russian propaganda from the OP?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/shocked-face-1786187-671.jpg
View Quote

They also broke all the news about the USG’s shenanigans during Jan 6
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:52:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#26]
Originally Posted By R0N:

View Quote

So Revolver News is Russian propaganda ?
Read it every day , that's news to me .
Who tf believes everything you read on the Internet?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:07:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Red_Label:

Yep. It's become almost easy to forget how bad 2013 was.
View Quote

Pepperidge Farm 'members.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

So Revolver News is Russian propaganda ?
Read it every day , that's news to me .
Who tf believes everything you read on the Internet?
View Quote

It’s not, his avatar is self portrait of how the Ukrainian at all cost brain virus has effected him.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:17:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#29]
True, one of the last institutions that is still locally accountable and held in high trust are sheriffs offices.
View Quote

Sheriff offices have been a running joke of corruption and incompetence in public media and reality for over forty years or longer. There are many good and a few bad departments, but holding them up as a final bastion of honor in public service is first-rate gas-lighting.

Popular culture:

Reality; remember this one:

https://abc7news.com/laurie-smith-santa-clara-county-sheriff-loses-appeal-civil-corruption-case/14545451/
https://abc7news.com/santa-clara-county-sheriff-laurie-smith-corruption-trial-verdict-found-guilty-resigns/12413963/

https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia/inq2/philadelphia-sheriff-office-dysfunction-history-20240319.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/28/us/mississippi-sheriff-lawsuits-abuse.html
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:21:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scalped] [#30]
Originally Posted By macros73:

Sheriff offices have been a running joke of corruption and incompetence in public media and reality for over forty years or longer. There are many good and a few bad departments, but holding them up as a final bastion of honor in public service is first-rate gas-lighting.

Popular culture:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-27-2017/ybHrqz.gif

https://abc7news.com/laurie-smith-santa-clara-county-sheriff-loses-appeal-civil-corruption-case/14545451/
https://abc7news.com/santa-clara-county-sheriff-laurie-smith-corruption-trial-verdict-found-guilty-resigns/12413963/

https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia/inq2/philadelphia-sheriff-office-dysfunction-history-20240319.html

View Quote

Funny you link ABC7 (commie CA propaganda). I have fam on the west coast.

When LA Sheriff Villanueva became increasingly red pilled, and critiqued his county's officials/supervisors, they immediately uninstalled him in the next election cycle w/ some has-been liberal rubber stamper. A lot people were hoping for more years with the former
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By macros73:

Popular culture:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-27-2017/ybHrqz.gif

View Quote

Its not uncommon for externally funded democrat politicians to pass ghostwritten gun legislation, and then half or more of the sheriffs in the state call their bluff. Kind of a microcosm of when half of the governors stood up to Biden when he wanted to force texas to stop protecting the border. That's why I think they're a wildcard for the deep state
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#32]

I think saying something like:  "For a better example of our great republic in action I would hearken back to the spirited debate, and respectful compromise evidenced by the relationship between President Reagan and Speaker Tip O'Neal,"  is a better use of the term.

But you know, I grew up in a fairly wordy house and English is my first and, to my shame, only language.

But yes, I'm glad we agree in principle.  'Twill give me great comfort in the camps knowing that I agreed that moderation would have been nicer with that one guy on an internet forum that one time.

View Quote

i stand corrected on the usage... ty.

FWIW, Its possible I will be standing beside you in the camps.  At least you have  50/50 chance....both sides will likely be wishing to intern me
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:30:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#33]
View All Quotes

The quoted poster was defending a Russian government propagandist and RSO.

Take that for what it's worth. Nothing ever came of it, either.

So a foreign news site used a contentious event in American history that was shamefully handled to create division and strife among everyone?

No different than how foreign agencies target American servicemen with women, money, and perceived importance and fame.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:51:06 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Were you doing some  kind of slava ukraini moves, and the range safety officer / RSO deployed the megaphone to shut it down? Or are we talking about the UN inspector guy who is always on the Judge Napolitano show
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#35]

So a foreign news site used a contentious event in American history that was shamefully handled to create division and strife among everyone?

No different than how foreign agencies target American servicemen with women, money, and perceived importance and fame.

View Quote

Can show me what they report is untrue?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#36]

FWIW, Its possible I will be standing beside you in the camps.  At least you have  50/50 chance....both sides will likely be wishing to intern me
View All Quotes

'Til that day then.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#37]

Can show me what they report is untrue?
View Quote

Doesn't have to be untrue.

It's used to create division.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:59:05 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Truth causing division, do you understand how dystopian the world we live in is?
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 9:34:07 AM EDT
[#39]

Truth causing division, do you understand how dystopian the world we live in is?
View All Quotes

This sums up the situation perfectly.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top