Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Op is gonna get to see sum tiddues 4 sure.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Twisted10:
dick swinging fest

go to a bar, get drunk and snag a milf
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By guyknight:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
dick swinging fest

Or a GILF!!!!

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:31:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#4]
Church singles nights tend to be full of lonely guys with no personality with a small amount of single moms on their second or third divorce (they're at church because they're getting old and/or feeling guilty about their past decisions). Rarely is there anyone worth seeing at these events.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

So is that what you like?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 3BP:
Originally Posted By PossumKing:
Show up as a woman and see where the night takes you.

If he really wants some action, he should dress up like as alter boy…..

No. But historically the “church” does……
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Krombompulos_Michael:
At least you are going to an event where there will be women at or close to your age as opposed to that one guy on here who was wanting to hook up with teenagers at church.  Nothing wrong with meeting a woman at church as long as you don't make it weird and creepy.
View Quote
I try to stay away from churches anymore. Being single AND at church with your mother is just asking for the type of women I'm not attracted towards to start drooling over the thought of landing her a man.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#7]
It will be full of socially awkward cat ladies with questionable hygiene practices.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:05:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GDaawg] [#8]
99% fat and homely. That would be my experience with church singles night.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:29:54 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

My brother dressed in drag a couple of times for Halloween. He said women were way friendlier, even knowing that he was in drag. I figured they made him for a fag and felt "safe." Kind of a "win" either way, I guess.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:38:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By scrambler28:

church wants men to be miserable.
View Quote

You attend the wrong church buddy 😆

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:39:02 PM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By midcap:
dick swinging fest

Or a GILF!!!!

https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/04/93/40/32/360_F_493403249_5qIqNkHnNcPukQVESw1pyATva5f9gzue.jpg

Do-able. A bottle of wine, candlelight and some lube.......
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ar_mcadams:
You would probably have a better chance at the grocery store
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:43:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I met my wife at church. She cooks, she cleans, she’s conservative, and she wants to mother our children not herd cats and have a career

I say go and see what you find

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:43:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:56:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#15]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By midcap:
dick swinging fest

Or a GILF!!!!

https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/04/93/40/32/360_F_493403249_5qIqNkHnNcPukQVESw1pyATva5f9gzue.jpg

That better not be your mother!

@midcap

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Update: I'd say there was a slight majority of women in a crowd of maybe a little less than 50. There were definitely some attractive ones. I showed up early and struck up a conversation right off the bat with the one woman who had also arrived early.

I resolved to not be bashful upon entering the theater and sit next to someone attractive. I knew within three seconds where I wanted to go, sat down, and eventually starting chatting with the woman to my left.

The organizers acknowledged that the movie setting wasn't exactly conducive to socializing. Apparently they usually do other stuff where you can hang out more. At any rate, there was close to a half hour where you could sit and talk with people, and I enjoyed the conversations. The whole setting was very casual.

The movie was good and as we were walking out I asked the woman I sat next to if she wanted to meet for coffee. I was turned down . I'm glad to have least been in an environment where you can walk right in and meet someone worth asking out. I'll eventually hear a yes.

It was worth the time and something I'd consider doing again. I went to the bar afterwards and turned around like Abe Simpson because I didn't feel like drinking or hanging out there. The church crowd was honestly pretty good company and after that broke up I didn't feel the need to do anything else. I'm home now, 100% sober and content.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:09:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:
Church singles nights tend to be full of lonely guys with no personality with a small amount of single moms on their second or third divorce (they're at church because they're getting old and/or feeling guilty about their past decisions). Rarely is there anyone worth seeing at these events.
View Quote
So it's basically a gun show without all the jerky or $15 parking?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:10:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Miles_Urbanus:

Yeah that the end of the day it's a numbers game. You have to put yourself out there. I took a drawing class (no credit) at night at a large university. It was 28 women, me and a retired doctor. Get out there and do things you like to do that women go to.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:11:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Pair_of_ACES:
I met my wife at church. She cooks, she cleans, she’s conservative, and she wants to mother our children not herd cats and have a career

https://i.ibb.co/19m5Pnm/A9-F72-B65-6-C9-D-4-ABA-8-F8-D-B5-D17-D9-A3-C82.jpg
View Quote

It’s nice to put a face with a piss stream.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:12:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By thawntex:
Update: I'd say there was a slight majority of women in a crowd of maybe a little less than 50. There were definitely some attractive ones. I showed up early and struck up a conversation right off the bat with the one woman who had also arrived early.

I resolved to not be bashful upon entering the theater and sit next to someone attractive. I knew within three seconds where I wanted to go, sat down, and eventually starting chatting with the woman to my left.

The organizers acknowledged that the movie setting wasn't exactly conducive to socializing. Apparently they usually do other stuff where you can hang out more. At any rate, there was close to a half hour where you could sit and talk with people, and I enjoyed the conversations. The whole setting was very casual.

The movie was good and as we were walking out I asked the woman I sat next to if she wanted to meet for coffee. I was turned down . I'm glad to have least been in an environment where you can walk right in and meet someone worth asking out. I'll eventually hear a yes.

It was worth the time and something I'd consider doing again. I went to the bar afterwards and turned around like Abe Simpson because I didn't feel like drinking or hanging out there. The church crowd was honestly pretty good company and after that broke up I didn't feel the need to do anything else. I'm home now, 100% sober and content.
View Quote
You hit on the ugly ones, it makes the hot ones jealous and they come to you.

Study up and unfuck yourself for next time.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:17:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By adamtheduke:
The 30’s to 50’s singles crowd at the congregation I attend is comprised of a few palpably desperate men and a woman who, having escaped a terrible marriage, likely has no intentions of future entanglement. I honestly suspect a particular trio of cringey batchelors does a fair amount to keep marriageable women away. One such young lady in her mid twenties is so tightly flanked by her parents and grandparents that an interested male could sooner fly a paper airplane through an automatic car wash in a single throw than share a private word with her. Meanwhile she ages at a rate which challenges her makeup’s ability to hide it.
View Quote

You have a gift for writing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#22]
OP you’re going to run into a bunch of chicks with kids who have decided to again “save themselves” for marriage. As me how I know
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:

View Quote

This guy’s a swordsman. Pay attention
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:24:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By GDaawg:
99% fat and homely. That would be my experience with church singles night.
View Quote
Well, they're single for a reason at that age
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:27:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Sooooo, no hummer during the movie then?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:27:32 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Sounds successful to me, but I'm the last guy to take relationship advice from.  If you enjoyed yourself, were yourself, why not go again?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:28:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow, OP fent and not a safe thread. This thread gets a like!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:31:55 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

I am glad you had a good time. Definitely too soon to ask that girl out…you have to learn the game, confident, make money, be a provider, always have a plan, act like you don’t care, don’t give the one you like any attention, you need to read up on the plan, always tell them you are not looking for anything serious…also start searching central and Eastern Europe, you could land a beautiful woman in her 30s, check out the dating sites…anyways glad you felt the Holy Spirit and recognized true happiness tonight….God will bless for your obedience and loyalty, keep praying and He will open doors for you
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:47:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By jollyg83:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jollyg83:

Some people pay extra for that
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

That only works if you're not ugly too.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:54:27 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Doesn’t Jesus frown on fraud?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:58:24 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

If he really wants some action, he should dress up like as alter boy…..

Strange that a guy with such powerful insights into the "church" doesn't know how to spell altar.

Then again--maybe not.

al·ter
/ˈôltər/
verb
change or cause to change in character or composition, typically in a comparatively small but significant way.
"Eliot was persuaded to alter the passage"

al·tar
/ˈôltər/
noun
the table in a Christian church at which the bread and wine are consecrated in communion services.
"the huge jewelled tabernacle above the altar was executed by Jacopo da Trezzo"
a table or flat-topped block used as the focus for a religious ritual, especially for making sacrifices or offerings to a deity.
"the altar is a crisply hewn block of granite"
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:03:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:31:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By killcormorants:

I am glad you had a good time. Definitely too soon to ask that girl out… snip
View Quote

No that was plenty of time. He should have mingled more to get Intel on more women but he spent plenty of time seeing if there was something there with that one.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:43:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Strikeforces] [#35]

View Quote

Congrats for making the effort.
Next time might try asking to meet up later with 2 or 3....one might say yes...one might find out.. or hell they may all know each other and get nervous of being left out and say yes next time you're there.  
Statistics be like that !!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:18:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Glad that you went out and now you see that it wasn’t that bad.  Goto the next one and maybe it will have a better venue than a movie.  Congrats on making the hardest step, getting out.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#37]
GD. "you want to meet a nice virtuous woman? Go to church."

also GD. "Don't go to church singles night it's nothing but a group of used up losers. "
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:36:49 AM EDT
[#38]

Jokes on you...They're all married...to that guy in the frame!!

or

Jokes on you...They're all underage (probably)
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:42:07 AM EDT
[#39]
It's chess, OP. I took an aerobics class at the local college. The only other male in the class was a guy a few years younger than me with Down's Syndrome. I kind of paired up with him and this was noticed.

Noticed by the hottest chick in the class, who liked my kind heart. She later let me insert tab A into slot B just about any time I wanted.

That was in 2006. To this day, she's the hottest girl I have ever had.

Got take a pottery class, a basic sewing course, or something related to birds or plants.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:09:46 AM EDT
[#40]

Is that the pictured dude's harem?  His pimp hand is strong - not a fatty in the bunch; although you'd think some of them could get a different haircut.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#41]
OP, I see no reason not to go. Most churches, the women out number the men.
Most women in our church are very conservative compared to the general population.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:35:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By atomicferret:

or

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By atomicferret:

or

First statement is correct. Second, some probably are now or were underage when he "married" them.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:16:36 AM EDT
[#43]

Strange that a guy with such powerful insights into the "church" doesn't know how to spell altar.

Then again--maybe not.

al·ter
/ˈôltər/
verb
change or cause to change in character or composition, typically in a comparatively small but significant way.
"Eliot was persuaded to alter the passage"

al·tar
/ˈôltər/
noun
the table in a Christian church at which the bread and wine are consecrated in communion services.
"the huge jewelled tabernacle above the altar was executed by Jacopo da Trezzo"
a table or flat-topped block used as the focus for a religious ritual, especially for making sacrifices or offerings to a deity.
"the altar is a crisply hewn block of granite"
View Quote

Spelling a word incorrectly is a much smaller sin than molesting children. But we can just sweep that under the rug…..
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By CopyRepairMan007:

View All Quotes
The 30’s to 50’s singles crowd at the congregation I attend is comprised of a few palpably desperate men and a woman who, having escaped a terrible marriage, likely has no intentions of future entanglement. I honestly suspect a particular trio of cringey batchelors does a fair amount to keep marriageable women away. One such young lady in her mid twenties is so tightly flanked by her parents and grandparents that an interested male could sooner fly a paper airplane through an automatic car wash in a single throw than share a private word with her. Meanwhile she ages at a rate which challenges her makeup’s ability to hide it.

Indeed. The paper airplane part was excellent
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:34:18 AM EDT
[#45]

There used to be a really good titty bar not far from there.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:44:16 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
The 30's to 50's singles crowd at the congregation I attend is comprised of a few palpably desperate men and a woman who, having escaped a terrible marriage, likely has no intentions of future entanglement. I honestly suspect a particular trio of cringey batchelors does a fair amount to keep marriageable women away. One such young lady in her mid twenties is so tightly flanked by her parents and grandparents that an interested male could sooner fly a paper airplane through an automatic car wash in a single throw than share a private word with her. Meanwhile she ages at a rate which challenges her makeup's ability to hide it.

No doubt, I could picture the situation as I read it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:51:06 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

HELLS YEAH BROTHER!!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Op good job on shooting your shot. Maybe she wasn't ready, but always remember 100% don't ever go into a relationship where you are the persuer and not the persued or at least equally persued.

You do not want to be your wife's personal assistant the rest of your life
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

New guy shows up.... and tries right away. I would say people in that group are likely more cautious and are looking to get to know others BEFORE running out on dates. It is a social group too and you may find that they will get to know you and THEN express interest.

You chose correctly by realizing the bar had nothing to offer too. It all takes time and there really is a lot more single good women out there than men.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:57:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Just go  a few times and not be pushy.  The chicks that are interested in you will gravitate towards you as they get to know you.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top