BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

Cutting losses is a thing.

Boy Scouts is too far gone and cannot be effectively reformed.

It's better to let a new organization arise and I say this as an Eagle Scout, and former board member.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

Conservatives don't do that.  They just walk away from everything with a muttered "fuck (thing)".

Cutting losses is a thing.

Boy Scouts is too far gone and cannot be effectively reformed.

It's better to let a new organization arise and I say this as an Eagle Scout, and former board member.

Look at the post above yours. Our infatuation with purity tests will never allow any group started by "conservatives" to succeed. Any good modern conservative will come up with a "principaled" excuse why they shouldn't participate in any activity that might require them to publically express their views which might be different than someone else's.  Better to just sit in your basement, alone, and complain anonymously on the internet, than become a local force for change that involves openly espousing your values. Or even to openly support the few that ARE trying to resist the progressive movememt.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ridinshotgun:

ETA and really how much does it cost for a kid to play school sports.  I mean yeah if you do private club travel sports but school stuff yeah I can see it costing less than scouts.  It ain't like when we were scouts and you could get a sleeping bag for $25 or a new pair of hiking boots for $50 at some place like Campmor or other local place.
View Quote

My high school had a $100 per season per kid (with a family cap) sports fee in the early 1990s. Rec sports are $120-$300+ per season around here, plus uniforms, footwear, equipment depending on sport. Competitive year-round travel soccer is $2000+ per year.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:06:08 PM EDT
[#3]

But is that a symptom or a cause?  I think I know the answer but it always interesting to hear how others see it.

Do you want to hear nagging from some woman all the time that no that isn't how you do that?  I heard that all the time at events where women took part in a activity.  And it wasn't a here let me show you how to do it comment.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
I blame men. Or lack of their presence in scouting.

I noticed more and more over the years there were less fathers present and more women. Women in Boy Scout Troops babying their boys all the way up al osr all camping events were women scoutmaster s that brought daughters too and had them do stuff to include them. In fact when I went to my nephew's Eagle Scout ceremony almost all in leadership were women and the dads were either absent or useless.

This was before the out in the open woke shit or allowing girls.

But is that a symptom or a cause?  I think I know the answer but it always interesting to hear how others see it.

Do you want to hear nagging from some woman all the time that no that isn't how you do that?  I heard that all the time at events where women took part in a activity.  And it wasn't a here let me show you how to do it comment.

Probably a combination of both.  Sometimes no one wants to show up to do stuff.

We camp 12 months a year, 30+ nights, from 15 degrees to 115 degrees.

Hell, I live in a very pro-2A area.  It is damn near impossible to keep enough people certified to keep a shooting program going.

Try getting a couple enough leaders to go spend a week camping in the dirt with bugs so you can support a summer camp.  Bunch of Grunt Style t-shirts showing up to drop off kids that have never once gotten dirty.

Mothers seem to do okay with Cub Scouts and it mostly works.  I can honestly say I would (and did) suck at being a Cub Den whatever.  I have had pretty candid conversations with a number of female leaders.  Most admit they have a hard time with letting the boys be boys while admitting it would be better if they did.  

Basically, no matter the activity, parents are really comfortable outsourcing the raising on their kids to the lowest bidder volunteers an organization can provide.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:11:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Gunner226:

Look at the post above yours. Our infatuation with purity tests will never allow any group started by "conservatives" to succeed. Any good modern conservative will come up with a "principaled" excuse why they shouldn't participate in any activity that might require them to publically express their views which might be different than someone else's.  Better to just sit in your basement, alone, and complain anonymously on the internet, than become a local force for change that involves openly espousing your values. Or even to openly support the few that ARE trying to resist the progressive movememt.
View Quote

I literally told my son’s entire cub scout pack committee that we were quitting and never coming back to scouts if the pack went coed, and why. I appealed privately to one of the more conservative members as well.

They shrugged and did it anyway, offering the usual litany of excuses like “most of the other packs around here did it” and “we need the numbers to survive” and “the families have to bring the sisters anyway.”

The other problem with the whole “get involved locally” argument is that there are tons of policies pushed from the national and council levels that you simply cannot ignore. For example, you can’t just award Eagle to a kid that doesn’t do the DEI merit badge. You either lie about it or do it, and neither is an acceptable option. If a purple-haired tranny wants to join the troop, you let it happen or get sued and cancelled. If some pushy loudmouth mom checks all the boxes to become a ASM, you can’t say “beat it, Karen” unless you want to get sued or cancelled.

Sometimes, walking away is the best or only option. And it doesn’t mean that you and your kid have to sit on the couch. Do things yourself.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:16:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By dbrowne1:

I literally told my son’s entire cub scout pack committee that we were quitting and never coming back to scouts if the pack went coed, and why. I appealed privately to one of the more conservative members as well.

They shrugged and did it anyway, offering the usual litany of excuses like “most of the other packs around here did it” and “we need the numbers to survive” and “the families have to bring the sisters anyway.”

The other problem with the whole “get involved locally” argument is that there are tons of policies pushed from the national and council levels that you simply cannot ignore. For example, you can’t just award Eagle to a kid that doesn’t do the DEI merit badge. You either lie about it or do it, and neither is an acceptable option. If a purple-haired tranny wants to join the troop, you let it happen or get sued and cancelled. If some pushy loudmouth mom checks all the boxes to become a ASM, you can’t say “beat it, Karen” unless you want to get sued or cancelled.

Sometimes, walking away is the best or only option. And it doesn’t mean that you and your kid have to sit on the couch. Do things yourself.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gunner226:

And which one is that?

https://www.scouting.org/skills/merit-badges/eagle-required/
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:18:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#6]
Originally Posted By broken_reticle:.......  Bunch of Grunt Style t-shirts showing up to drop off kids that have never once gotten dirty........
View Quote

Thats because the type of person that wears that shit served the same way. They never had crossed rifles on their uniforms like how the shirts have

All those vetbro clothinng lines should be called Seventy One Lima Gear
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By broken_reticle:

And which one is that?

View Quote

You know exactly which one.

Go ahead. I’ll stand by for the various bullshit attempts to frame this as something other than a DEI merit badge, that just happened to come out and become an Eagle requirement during a particular timeframe …
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:22:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#8]

And which one is that?

View Quote

Citizenship in Society. IT says it right in the description of the badge. How did you miss it?

"The first new merit badge for youth in the Scouts BSA program since 2017 officially launches today. Called Citizenship in Society, it provides Scouts with opportunities to learn more about our world by encouraging them to explore information on diversity, equity, inclusion and ethical leadership — and to learn why these qualities are important in society and in Scouting.

To earn the merit badge, Scouts must conduct research; explore resources; have conversations with merit badge counselors, peers, parents and community members; and identify actions they can take to ensure inclusivity and belonging in Scouting and society in general.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#9]
We bailed years ago. Don't regret that decision one bit.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#10]
“Hitler Youth”?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Years ago and a buddy (who was an Eagle Scout) were repeatedly assured by those we knew who were scout leaders that allowing females into the scouts was going to make the organization stronger and wouldn’t lead to a slippery slope and that our criticisms and concerns were unfounded. I guess they were wrong.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Citizenship in Society. IT says it right in the description of the badge. How did you miss it?

"The first new merit badge for youth in the Scouts BSA program since 2017 officially launches today. Called Citizenship in Society, it provides Scouts with opportunities to learn more about our world by encouraging them to explore information on diversity, equity, inclusion and ethical leadership — and to learn why these qualities are important in society and in Scouting.

To earn the merit badge, Scouts must conduct research; explore resources; have conversations with merit badge counselors, peers, parents and community members; and identify actions they can take to ensure inclusivity and belonging in Scouting and society in general.
View All Quotes

And which one is that?

Fair enough.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Faggotry.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:33:25 PM EDT
[#14]
We have female "scouts" here. I'm glad my kid is past all that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#15]
So they are going to wear brown shirts and call themselves the SA? Hmmmm.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#16]
We live rural.  We were going to go to a meeting tonight to check out “Girl Scouts”. They had a troll night where they did the girls hair and had a dance party.

My wife just called me and said:  the left has taken over Girl Scouts. Let’s not go.

lol.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#17]
The new name is:
"The Northern Territory of
Non gender Affirming  and all Inclusive Indigenous people Pathfinders"
Or
"TNTNGAAAIIPP"  for short
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:39:55 PM EDT
[#18]
People still send their kids to that pedo ring?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:46:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:
In this new name - Scouts BSA - what does the "B" stand for?

Serious Q.

ETA - Nevermind.  Scouts BSA is what they are now, Scouting America is what they will become.  Per the article.
View Quote

Sigh. I wish people truly understood what they were complaining about. There's plenty to be mad about, but at least be mad about the right things.

Boy Scouts of America is the name of the parent organization. Under that umbrella are several separate youth programs, including:

The Boy Scout program. (boys only until 2019)
The Sea Scout program. (boys only until 2019)
The Venture Scout program (co-ed since 1969)

After the change in 2019 to allow girls to participate in the other two scouting programs, they changed the name of the Boy Scout PROGRAM (not the overall parent organization) to "Scouts BSA."

The change announced today is changing the name of the PARENT ORGANIZATION from "Boy Scouts of America" to just "Scouts America."

Another thing most people don't understand is that Girl Scouts is a totally different orgianization altogether and has nothing to do with the Boy Scouts of America. They're not under the same "parent organization." They don't share any of the same infrastructure or programs. They're no more related than McDonalds and Burger King.

Boy Scouts is being ruined, intentionally, by the same people who are destroying the rest of the values that made America great. It's okay for us to be mad, but we should at least understand what we're mad about.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Any scout leader who is unable to take the Citizenship in Society requirements as they are written and conduct a merit badge that any traditional conservative would appreciate lacks any amount of creativity.  There is NOTHING in the requirements that has to promote a gender, sexuality, or anything like that.  If you bring that to the table, you brought it to the table.  I hate corporate America's version of DEI as much as most here - I voluntarily left an otherwise great position at an otherwise great company because I could not stomach the DEI double-speak they adopted.  That said, we taught this MB to our troop - not skipping or twisting any requirement - from the point of view of 'don't be an asshole to anyone' and 'it's not all about you' and it was great.

The 'I'm done with it' people piss me off - especially the headline skimmers.  It's cowardly.  Don't cede conservative ground so easily - defend it.  Stay involved and fight for the version of scouting you want.  The troop down the street has a bunch of green-haired androgynous weirdos with every self-diagnosed psychiatric disorder known to man.  We don't.  That troop will fold eventually.  We won't.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By heavymetal762:
Can't wait to see the stats on the number of summer camp pregnancies.....
View Quote

Lol i will be about the same as a naval deployment.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Helen Keller could have seen this name change coming. They did a soft, caretaker name change to “Scouts BSA” when girls were allowed to join. But that still left the vestigial “B” which had to go.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By IKnowWatson:
Any scout leader who is unable to take the Citizenship in Society requirements as they are written and conduct a merit badge that any traditional conservative would appreciate lacks any amount of creativity.  There is NOTHING in the requirements that has to promote a gender, sexuality, or anything like that.  If you bring that to the table, you brought it to the table.  I hate corporate America's version of DEI as much as most here - I voluntarily left an otherwise great position at an otherwise great company because I could not stomach the DEI double-speak they adopted.  That said, we taught this MB to our troop - not skipping or twisting any requirement - from the point of view of 'don't be an asshole to anyone' and 'it's not all about you' and it was great.

The 'I'm done with it' people piss me off - especially the headline skimmers.  It's cowardly.  Don't cede conservative ground so easily - defend it.  Stay involved and fight for the version of scouting you want.  The troop down the street has a bunch of green-haired androgynous weirdos with every self-diagnosed psychiatric disorder known to man.  We don't.  That troop will fold eventually.  We won't.
View Quote

Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Good luck.
View Quote

I'm sure that was meant sarcastically, but thanks anyway.  I am going to need it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#25]

So have the men abdicated, or were they pushed out by pushy moms?

Honest question.

I have always been heavily involved in outdoor and sports activities (including coaching) for my son. If Boy Scouts were what it used to be, I’d be involved in that too. I can’t be alone here.

Maybe there’s something to the idea of simply not allowing women to be involved. Don’t even make it an option. Force men to step up to the plate.

View Quote

Force others to step up to the plate after you refused to?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#26]
I am a cubmaster. I won’t be quiting scouting. The girls tend to self select out anyway as they get older. My personal anecdote is that the wokesters do not participate in scouting anyway in large numbers. Just more leftist attempts to destroy a wholesome, all American activity that I enjoyed as a boy a scant 30 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#27]
I like how the Girl Scouts told the trannies to go piss up a wet rope.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:25:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By CTYC313:

View All Quotes

Honest question.

I have always been heavily involved in outdoor and sports activities (including coaching) for my son. If Boy Scouts were what it used to be, I’d be involved in that too. I can’t be alone here.

Maybe there’s something to the idea of simply not allowing women to be involved. Don’t even make it an option. Force men to step up to the plate.

Tell me you didn’t read without telling me you didn’t read …
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#29]
"Teaching them grit" by making sure they don't offend anyone and are not offended themselves
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:32:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dbrowne1] [#30]
Originally Posted By PiccoloPlayer:
I like how the Girl Scouts told the trannies to go piss up a wet rope.
View Quote

Broken clock. They are left as fuck across the board, and the idea of doing anything remotely hazardous or adventurous elicits gasps of horror.

The YMCA Indian Princess program (or whatever the PC name is now) is actually decent in that regard. It’s all dads and daughters, and at least in my area, the campouts allow girls of all ages to shoot .22 rifles and bows, do belayed climbing, canoeing, etc. Like 7 and 8 year-olds do that stuff. There’s no politics, but it’s also not heavy on leadership and values. There’s a little bit of that but not much.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Honest question.

I read it. You're trying to blame women for filling a role you refused to fill. If men don't "step up to the plate" the groups disappear. Women have been stepping in to fill that role when men fail to for decades.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:38:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dbrowne1] [#32]

I read it. You're trying to blame women for filling a role you refused to fill. If men don't "step up to the plate" the groups disappear. Women have been stepping in to fill that role when men fail to for decades.
View Quote

Again, you clearly did not read what I wrote if you concluded that I refused to fill the role. You are more interested in thumping your chest and insulting me than engaging any of the questions I posed in the post to which you responded.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Eagle Scout here, kid in Scouting.

They are trying to survive. Historical context is that a failure to address endemic sex abuse left the US organization on the cusp of bankruptcy. Meanwhile changing social norms (and being continually thrown under the bus by Girl Scouts) left boy scouts little room to stay the organization it once was, i.e. no LGTBQBBQ BS.

Decades of decreasing enrollment as people's affinities for social organizations has dropped hasn't helped.

So they said "fuck it", we'll offer the program to boys and girls. And honestly, at least at the Cub Scout level, it is great, and I wish my daughter was interested. It is one event, for all the kids, they learn good stuff, very little drama. The program is miles ahead of the liberal dribble that Girl Scouts rolls out (which is purely a progressive indoctrination program/cookie distribution scheme at this stage).

Does this work as well for older kids? We'll see. Younger kids can find the same things interesting, I think that gets more challenging as they get older.

But to understand what they were up against, Girl Scouts has allowed tranny kids forever (just not straight boys). Girl Scouts CELEBRATES their tranny members (the best girls are actually boys?), while mocking Boy Scouts for not being "inclusive". Boy Scouts responded with a "hold my beer, anyone can join", and has been in a war with Girl Scouts ever since, who are apoplectic that their former monopoly on indoctrinating the country's young women now has been usurped by what they view as the last bastion of conservative patriarchy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#34]

Again, you clearly did not read what I wrote if you concluded that I refused to fill the role. You are more interested in thumping your chest and insulting me than engaging any of the questions I posed in the post to which you responded.
View Quote

You posed exactly one question in the post I replied to. "So have the men abdicated, or were they pushed out by pushy moms?" And I answered it. "Women have been stepping in to fill that role when men fail to for decades."
More clearly for you: Men have abdicated.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Ah. The professionally pencil-whipped merit badge factory model of mass-produced Eagle Scouts.
View All Quotes
Usually put together by a district or council to offer a slew of merit badges all at once.  Usually offered over the course of a weekend or two.
Ah. The professionally pencil-whipped merit badge factory model of mass-produced Eagle Scouts.
That's what summer camp was. My troop jokingly referred to it as a badge farm.

The actual camping was the rest of the year.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:03:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
So they are going to wear brown shirts and call themselves the SA? Hmmmm.
View Quote

exactly.  

more than a little ignorant of history.

Eagle Scout here.  

BSA is dead.  current organization is not equivalent or a reasonable replacement.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:12:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ridinshotgun] [#37]
Originally Posted By Middlelength:
Eagle Scout here, kid in Scouting.

They are trying to survive. Historical context is that a failure to address endemic sex abuse left the US organization on the cusp of bankruptcy. Meanwhile changing social norms (and being continually thrown under the bus by Girl Scouts) left boy scouts little room to stay the organization it once was, i.e. no LGTBQBBQ BS.

Decades of decreasing enrollment as people's affinities for social organizations has dropped hasn't helped.

So they said "fuck it", we'll offer the program to boys and girls. And honestly, at least at the Cub Scout level, it is great, and I wish my daughter was interested. It is one event, for all the kids, they learn good stuff, very little drama. The program is miles ahead of the liberal dribble that Girl Scouts rolls out (which is purely a progressive indoctrination program/cookie distribution scheme at this stage).

Does this work as well for older kids? We'll see. Younger kids can find the same things interesting, I think that gets more challenging as they get older.

But to understand what they were up against, Girl Scouts has allowed tranny kids forever (just not straight boys). Girl Scouts CELEBRATES their tranny members (the best girls are actually boys?), while mocking Boy Scouts for not being "inclusive". Boy Scouts responded with a "hold my beer, anyone can join", and has been in a war with Girl Scouts ever since, who are apoplectic that their former monopoly on indoctrinating the country's young women now has been usurped by what they view as the last bastion of conservative patriarchy.
View Quote

No it was the impending bankruptcy that caused all this.  Pretty sure I have the historical concept down pat after 30 years with the organization and and eagle badge to boot.  Go back and read my post on the previous page about how this can got rolling in 2013 with lifting the ban on Homosexual boys and then leaders.  The pedo settlement that was leading them to bankruptcy wasn't on the horizon until 2020.  This is all lowering the bar for inclusion for one thing.......

The money and increasing the flow of it by pumping up dwindling membership numbers and dues by appeasement to the left and casting a wide and diverse net for membership.  So far it hasn't worked because enrollment hasn't shot through the roof like they said it would because hey you know an organization the had just under 1.9 million members in 2019 to under 1 million currently is just doing everything right!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:30:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Some of you might be letting the media control your perception.

My son is in it and I bet they do the exact same thing they did thirty years ago. These things have a momentum

They are lashing, camping, orienteering, hiking, shooting, chopping wood and volunteering at churches.

It is geezers, hillbillies and Hindus all paddling in the same direction.  Not sure why Indians like it so much but they are part of the program. Everyone is conservative.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#40]

No it was the impending bankruptcy that caused all this.  Pretty sure I have the historical concept down pat after 30 years with the organization and and eagle badge to boot.  Go back and read my post on the previous page about how this can got rolling in 2013 with lifting the ban on Homosexual boys and then leaders.  The pedo settlement that was leading them to bankruptcy wasn't on the horizon until 2020.  This is all lowering the bar for inclusion for one thing.......

The money and increasing the flow of it by pumping up dwindling membership numbers and dues by appeasement to the left and casting a wide and diverse net for membership.  So far it hasn't worked because enrollment hasn't shot through the roof like they said it would because hey you know an organization the had just under 1.9 million members in 2019 to under 1 million currently is just doing everything right!
View Quote

MBAs and Karen the HR lawyer who runs strategy and culture convinced the organization that allowing girls would double their enrollment and save the organization. Predicable results ensued.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#41]
So if they are dropping the name BSAA wouldnt that open it up to a new group to use the name?

If so lets rebuild what was.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Would have loved to be a part of the Boy Scouts of America when I was a boy, or even a young man, but I barely even heard of the org where I lived.

Those that were part of the org though need to take it back.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:58:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Stick a fork in it or fire everyone at the top.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:06:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eagarminuteman] [#44]
Got forced into BSA when I was younger, didn’t care for most of it. I did all the cool merit badges but never felt like going for my Eagle or anything. It’s an organization that’s been going downhill for years. It’s not even worth salvaging.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:09:27 PM EDT
[#45]
I quit being a leader when you had to go to a training at 7 PM at night to train you for the Saturday all day training that was about the training next Tuesday so you could qualify to do the training when you got to camp.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By StealthyBlagga:
Lord Robert Baden-Powell must be turning in his grave

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I8KPSUxWPJI/UyWOdOTte-I/AAAAAAAAAgc/lgVDfUHAFE8/s1600/robertbadenpowell.jpg
View Quote

WD Boyce is thinking "I took a damn steamship to England and got lost in a rainstorm for this bullshit?"
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#47]

Fuck the gays and the chicks and the weak men that ruined this.

That is fucking gay as fuck.

Fight me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:31:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Why the hell is that kid in the picture wearing rainbow shit? Is being a homo also a badge or something, 😄
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:32:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Waiting for the DEI Eagle required merit badge
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Thunder900:
http://traillifeusa.com
View Quote

Not unless I want my son involved in an overtly religious organization that may not (probably does not) reflect my family's religious beliefs.
Page / 7
Top Top