Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#1]
If they would do this to a former president imagine what they would do to the average citizen they were looking to destroy.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mancow:

Local LEO agencies still fall over themselves to send people to their "academy" too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 505stevec:
Apparently, the office of professional responsibility, in the FBI no longer exists. The assholes involved in this rage should be terminated.

Local LEO agencies still fall over themselves to send people to their "academy" too.

Would I be wrong in guessing that they come back with the FBI mind set?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Off-the-Grid:
If the agency has three or more letters it’s corrupt.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By maxima2:
They have all been lying about Trump since day one on damn near everything.

Trump has been proven right time after time.

Evil people are running the government these days.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By dsteelman:

I’m moderately shocked that trump is still alive for one , and that he hasn’t just been arrested by the feds and put in prison for treason with no bail, no hearings .

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dsteelman:
Originally Posted By Anonymoose1:
As always, not shit is going to happen. Our government is corrupt as it gets and does whatever the hell they want to do. They will continue to do so until they are reeled in by the people, which isn’t going to happen, so we all should just get used to these Stasi type tactics.

I’m moderately shocked that trump is still alive for one , and that he hasn’t just been arrested by the feds and put in prison for treason with no bail, no hearings .

I think they are afraid that might kick off some sort of reaction that they might not be able to control.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Erick1744:
The FBI, CIA and NSA worked with the Uni party globalist to ensure Donald Trump was not re-elected and will again. The first time was a fluck and they could not manufacturer enough fraudulent votes to offset Trumps pead. They learned there lesson and took advantage of covid with massive mail in voting fraud.
View Quote

Are you having a stroke??
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#8]
I remember the FBI requested Trump turn off his security cameras and turn over all video of the FBI raid.

Hopefully there is some good stuff of the FBI in action.
Every agent on site should have had body cams.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Paul:
Decimate the FBI every year for the next five years.

10% of the agents go each year and I don't care how you pick them. After five years re-evaluate and see if they have any will to be political hatchet men and repeat if needed.

The agency is a clear and present danger to the citizens of the United States freedom.
View Quote

That would give them time to organize regroup and attack like a cornered wild animal. Shut them down and throw them out fast.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By hugh1:

View All Quotes
Apparently, the office of professional responsibility, in the FBI no longer exists. The assholes involved in this rage should be terminated.

IME you have to already be a "true believer" to even be considered at all to go there.

Everyone I've seen go has either been a TB or someone with an utterly fantastic political hook.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#11]
I called that from the get go
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:41:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By rb889:
Any law enforcement officer that did this, or can be shown to have known about it and done nothing, should serve the maximum sentence for that actual crime they attempted to frame Trump for.

Fuck every damned one of ‘em.

View Quote

The problem is the rest of the FBI has stood by and watched it happen and is doing nothing. Yes they are a party to it also.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:53:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By UtahShotgunner:

It was not NARA, the boxes/documents were stored with the General Services Administration.
It is still a clusterfuck, but not as directed as your post would imply.

@TheOtherDave

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

It’s actually worse than just that pic.

The White House colluded with FBI and NARA on the raid and set him up. They had NARA call Trump up and said: “we’ve got these boxes of your documents from your term here, you gotta get them out of here” and then they sent them to Mar A Lago.

These papers in the photo were from that batch of documents. It was a total setup.

It was not NARA, the boxes/documents were stored with the General Services Administration.

@TheOtherDave

You have no evidence whatsoever to back up the claim it wasn't directed when since crossfire hurricane and before they've shown it is exactly that. Quit making excuses for them...
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#15]
I said it was a staged propaganda photo when I saw it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Agree 100%.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Yup, it's only the "libtards" who have this flaw in their character.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JET55:
Once a libtard has heard something on the MSM it’s forever imprinted as being true on the brain cell that still functions. No matter what happens after, they can only cling to the first thing they heard.

Half of GD as well.

Which half are you?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:59:14 AM EDT
[#18]

The problem is the rest of the FBI has stood by and watched it happen and is doing nothing. Yes they are a party to it also.
View Quote

They didn't treat the whistleblowers very kindly as shown in the movie " Police State ".
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Wake me when someone from the FBI gets charged for this...
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Scorched Earth and retribution. May vengeance and justice be swift and absolute.

I know... Nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#21]
lots of people with experience handling classified material called it when those pictures were released.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:04:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By JKH62:
I remember the FBI requested Trump turn off his security cameras and turn over all video of the FBI raid.

Hopefully there is some good stuff of the FBI in action.
Every agent on site should have had body cams.

View Quote
We have all had a front row seat to the efforts made by people who supposedly serve the citizens of this nation... deleting emails and texts, refusing to look at evidence, wiping data from phones in the face of instructions not to, etc.

Those body cams will never see the light of day, if they were even used. When you know your going somewhere to break the law, you don't film it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Curdmugeon45:

Half of GD as well.

Which half are you?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Curdmugeon45:
Originally Posted By JET55:
Once a libtard has heard something on the MSM it's forever imprinted as being true on the brain cell that still functions. No matter what happens after, they can only cling to the first thing they heard.

Half of GD as well.

Which half are you?
The side that lives to drift a thread. His reply has jack shit to do with the subject of the thread.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:09:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

I like your choice of words.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/toast_gif-994.gif
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

I like your choice of words.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/toast_gif-994.gif

except that last one, right?  I'd change the last one.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7mLCFANqdE
View Quote

Glenn Beck looks more and more like Colonel Sanders.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Manufacturing Evidence that sure gives credibility to the FBI and their ethics doesn't it!
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:11:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
Yet the damage has already been done.
The liberal idiots still believe President Trump had Top Secret documents and they will never hear the truth because the treasonist MSM where they get their "facts" will never show this to them.
Those responsible for this should be swinging from lampposts.
View Quote
I dont know if we have enough lampposts at this point.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote
It never really existed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Defund the FBI.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Election interference.

Brought to us by those who brought us fake Russia gate.

FBI is asshoe.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:31:34 AM EDT
[#31]
The people involved in this should be hung.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

They didn't treat the whistleblowers very kindly as shown in the movie " Police State ".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

This is not a move! It's real life and if you can't handle it get out.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:36:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By R_S:
Defund the FBI.
View Quote

you spelled Disband incorrectly, sir
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:43:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By madmathew:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By madmathew:
View Quote

You want to verify their dong size?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:48:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#36]
It's rather amusing to see people who are claiming the government botched chain of custody and evidence documentation so badly that the case should be dismissed also getting upset about FBI agents taking photos to document evidence before removing it from Mar-a-Lago.

I'm curious how anybody can claim they are "random documents" when they are redacted.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:53:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

It’s actually worse than just that pic.

The White House colluded with FBI and NARA on the raid and set him up. They had NARA call Trump up and said: “we’ve got these boxes of your documents from your term here, you gotta get them out of here” and then they sent them to Mar A Lago.

These papers in the photo were from that batch of documents. It was a total setup.
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By CMiller:
It's rather amusing to see people who are claiming the government botched chain of custody and evidence documentation so badly that the case should be dismissed also getting upset about FBI agents taking photos to document evidence before removing it from Mar-a-Lago.

I'm curious how anybody can claim they are "random documents" when they are redacted.
View Quote

You CAN'T be that fucking retarded so you must be a shill. Taking photos to document evidence? No, taking photos of random piles of paper that they put the "top secret" cover sheets that they brought with them on to create outrage and a propaganda coup for the left.  You do realize that it's been proven that the FBI printed those cover sheets out themselves and brought them with them to Mar-a-Lago and attached them to random papers they say were in the boxes they confiscated, right?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#39]
So, now that we know with absolute certainty that there was government planted evidence used while improperly handling/photographing the planted evidence - some still wonder why people are upset?  Everybody should be upset.  

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:02:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Captain92] [#40]
All of it is motherfucking bullshit. Fuck this .gov.

ETA....note for you glowies here: SMD.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

That's quite the take.

Very clueless.

The FBI photo was propaganda. The covers they used were added by FBI for purposes of an influence operation.

Either you are clueless or spreading pro deep state propaganda. There's no other option.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:08:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Wait, hol' up.

You mean the Fidelity, Bravery and Integrity Depeartment LIES?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:09:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Turnkey:
If they would do this to a former president imagine what they would do to the average citizen they were looking to destroy.
View Quote

They do it everyday.  If a politician/bureaucrat wants to hurt you or take away from, they can.  It is relatively easy.  They can destroy your business, take away your land or house, put you in jail, or even have you killed.

A recent example, read up on Bryan Malinowski. Someone wanted him dead.  Everything the ATF did regarding him and his "case", was only going to end in his death.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:12:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#44]
This is not a move! It's real life and if you can't handle it get out.
View Quote

They interviewed actual FBI agents in that movie IN REAL LIFE , which you obviously haven't watched . What was this reply meant to accomplish ?, hell I was agreeing with you .
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

They committed Treason via Election Interference.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

They committed Treason via Election Interference.

Some kind of insurrection ?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Not so long ago in 1930s Germany...
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:19:20 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

I read this post and thought "what the fucking fuck?" Then I saw who posted it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:21:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dorobuta] [#48]

View Quote

Who did the redacting? And who verified it needed to be redacted? And also, which set of documents did they belong to, the ones Trump took, or the ones the Biden admin sent to him?

And what is your source of truth for your reply.

After all, with the right sharpie, I can redact anything, anywhere. With a scanner, I can make it look official
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

I'm not sure how that changes anything.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By dorobuta:

Who did the redacting? And who verified it needed to be redacted? And also, which set of documents did they belong to, the ones Trump took, or the ones the Biden admin sent to him?

And what is your source of truth for your reply.

After all, with the right sharpie, I can redact anything, anywhere. With a scanner, I can make it look official
View Quote

He ignores the fact it was a staged photo op .
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top