Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:29:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1badf350:
What the heck! We're practically neighbors (Montgomery County) and i never knew this was a thing.
View Quote
We like to fly under the radar, as some people view our interests and practices askance. As you can see from some of the responses.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:31:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Is there any anonymity to it or do people have to make themselves known?

Any famous/semi-famous people in attendance?
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:41:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R2point0] [#3]
Originally Posted By spork:
Is there any anonymity to it or do people have to make themselves known?

Any famous/semi-famous people in attendance?
View Quote
We try to respect each other's anonymity to the extent it's appropriate and possible. For instance, pretty much everyone has a scene name. It's just like the user names here - an identifier to be used in that community. Some people take it *very* seriously, and get quite bent out of shape if someone uses their real name by accident. Others are completely out and DGAF. I'm in the middle - I answer to and give my scene name and real first name interchangeably.

On the other hand, the fact that camp is an actual organization run by a business means that total anonymity isn't really possible. You can't pay the registration fee in Bitcoin, and we need to see your ID to make sure you are who you say you are. Don't like it? Stay home.

As for famous people?  Thing is, we are sort of "second tier". The "eyes wide shut" $1000 entry fee private parties held in mansions with paid hostesses and everyone in evening wear?  That's not us. We are more working class. The rich and famous go to high dollar parties with very exclusive guest lists because they are buying discretion.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:51:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
We try to respect each other's anonymity to the extent it's appropriate and possible. For instance, pretty much everyone has a scene name. It's just like the user names here - an identifier to be used in that community. Some people take it *very* seriously, and get quite bent out of shape if someone uses their real name by accident. Others are completely out and DGAF. I'm in the middle - I answer to and give my scene name and real first name interchangeably.

On the other hand, the fact that camp is an actual organization run by a business means that total anonymity isn't really possible. You can't pay the registration fee in Bitcoin, and we need to see your ID to make sure you are who you say you are. Don't like it? Stay home.

As for famous people?  Thing is, we are sort of "second tier". The "eyes wide shut" $1000 entry fee private parties held in mansions with paid hostesses and everyone in evening wear?  That's not us. We are more working class. The rich and famous go to high dollar parties with very exclusive guest lists because they are buying discretion.
View Quote

The weird juxtaposition of dabbling in evil and some pseudo Elk’s Club boomer banality is the most disturbing part,
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:54:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting thread OP.

I work with sex offenders (in no way implying you are at all) and hear about lots of this stuff. Unfortunately it's always from people doing other things that land then in prison.

Enjoy your camp
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:54:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Where did I say that?

ETA: I should probably expand. We both have scenes planned with other people. They aren't exactly random - we all know each other. We also have a couple of scenes planned with both of us co-topping a third person. So I see what you are getting at, but you aren't quite hitting the target. Nice try though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 300WinMagGuy:

So random dudes are gonna bang your chick? Is that what you're saying?
Where did I say that?

ETA: I should probably expand. We both have scenes planned with other people. They aren't exactly random - we all know each other. We also have a couple of scenes planned with both of us co-topping a third person. So I see what you are getting at, but you aren't quite hitting the target. Nice try though.

You posted " do stuff to each other". It sounded like an orgy type thing.
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:55:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Are there anything like “membership requirements” ?
Im actually intrigued by this whole thing
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:56:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Bottle:
God damn you fuckers are weird
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 11:59:10 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

no its all very based on consent. There is very detailed conversations of what can and can not be done. So most stuff is one on one, sometimes one of two or two on one.

His statement of do stuff to each other was more of a I spank you, you spank me. Group things tend to be rare, and then when they happen everyone knows each other very well, and there are still serious limits. So its not a free for all.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:05:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Are there anything like “membership requirements” ?
View Quote

The membership is called gaining trust. You hang out with people, don't be creepy. Most play will be public at a play house, esp at first. Once people know your safe, it opens other stuff up. I met my wife thru kink, she actually spoke to two other woman about me to vet me out before we even met. Yes I was playing with many woman at once, they all knew of each other and talked about me to each other. they may have never met in real life but had online.

You may get lucky and find a woman who like what you do or other way way around. meaning if your not into ropes don't expect some who is to play to what you like. it really does need to mess. now some are interested in many things, or learning and trying new things. That's where you liking different things opens up other opportunities.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:07:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

The weird juxtaposition of dabbling in evil and some pseudo Elk's Club boomer banality is the most disturbing part,
View Quote
Is that you Hannah Arendt?

And I'm not a boomer, I'm Gen-X. The boomers are largely aging out.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:11:27 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote
Ah. The vast majority of scenes are 1 on 1. Sometimes you will have 2 tops and 1 bottom - any more than that and there isn't enough physical space, nor enough room for egos. As for the other way, one top and 2 bottoms, I tried that once. I worked my ass off and at the end no one had a good experience.

Yes, there are occasional gangbangs and orgies - they are planning one this year. But they are largely the province of the swinger set.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:12:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Actually we use marbles. Just remember to count them as they are going in so you are sure you get them all out. Last year's winner was well over 100.
View Quote

....the larger ones or the smaller ones....makes a difference...

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:12:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: R2point0] [#14]
Are there anything like "membership requirements" ?
View Quote
Like what? Not trying to be a wiseass, but I'm not sure what you are thinking of.

Let me expand a bit.

To be kinky, you only need the inclination and a willing partner.

To attend this camp, pay the entrance fee. Trick is, tickets sell out quickly and when they go on sale it's generally known only to kinky people, so it limits the looky-loos.

To join the club of which I am a member, you pay for an annual membership, and the first time you attend we run you through the national sex offender database - nothing exotic, it's free on the Internet. You agree to a code of conduct when you sign up.

There are no standards of physical beauty (I was once told I wouldn't be let into a swingers club because I wasn't good looking enough). We don't do credit or background checks.

Some clubs and venues require vetting - someone already in the scene and a member needs to vouch for you. Others may make you attend a munch to get a good idea if you are a jerk or not. But otherwise, pretty straightforward.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:14:28 AM EDT
[#15]
You mentioned people having to get tossed out of the event.  What causes this?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:15:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

....the larger ones or the smaller ones....makes a difference...

https://assets.bigcartel.com/product_images/266062460/microset_01_05.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1200&w=1200
View Quote
Regular glassies, no shooters.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:15:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
A bunch of people get together at an old school camp (cabins, dining hall, pool, etc.) and do things to each other. Sex, BDSM, cocktail parties, happy hours, swimming (though the pool will be frigid). There are 2 "play spaces" aka dungeons with furniture and equipment, as well as cleaning and safer sex supplies.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:22:33 AM EDT
[#18]
You mentioned people having to get tossed out of the event.  What causes this?
View Quote
In very generic terms, not getting along with your fellow campers to the point of disruption, and displaying prejudice or ill will against a particular group or practice.

What we do is risky - we *need* to get along with each other. No one is pretending that people don't have prejudices or hang-ups; but everyone is expected to keep that shit to themselves. It's a cardinal sin to try to make someone feel shitty about who they are or what they do. I know it sounds like we're a bunch of emotionally weak pussies, but it works for our community.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:33:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Is that you Hannah Arendt?

And I'm not a boomer, I'm Gen-X. The boomers are largely aging out.
View Quote

I know that dominance and submission, to an extent, and going outside social boundaries are pretty common and normal expressions of sexuality.

When the focus become pain, and mock or real torture and zealous dominance e and control, and unhealthy submission to that control, you are dabbling in evil and there are probably people present who’s activities elsewhere are far more extreme.

You mix it up with some bizarre social club bureaucracy and it’s just comical and sick.

Sorry bro

When you’re at a rented church camp with your fist elbow deep up some 50-year-old cleaning lady’s ass while you’re wife is next door putting vice clamps on some leather-clad gay dude’s nut sack, all the while everybody is prepping for tomorrow’s baked goods and bondage services auction, that’s just sick twisted shit with a side bar of comical alarming old person weirdness.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:36:08 AM EDT
[#20]
2 for 1 memes since I'm in a good mood tonight

Good on you for getting into your kinks safely I guess

I have no real desire to participate in that type of thing but this thread was an interesting read

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:40:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: R2point0] [#21]

I know that dominance and submission, to an extent, and going outside social boundaries are pretty common and normal expressions of sexuality.

When the focus become pain, and mock or real torture and zealous dominance e and control, and unhealthy submission to that control, you are dabbling in evil and there are probably people present who's activities elsewhere are far more extreme.

You mix it up with some bizarre social club bureaucracy and it's just comical and sick.

Sorry bro

When you're at a rented church camp with your fist elbow deep up some 50-year-old cleaning lady's ass while you're wife is next door putting vice clamps on some leather-clad gay dude's nut sack, all the while everybody is prepping for tomorrow's baked goods and bondage services auction, that's just sick twisted shit with a side bar of comical alarming old person weirdness.

View Quote
You are reading a lot into what I said that isn't there, and assuming some things that are just flat out incorrect, but I'm guessing that you won't be convinced otherwise. You do you.

ETA: and from your vivid descriptions of power exchange gone bad and the weird little details in your last paragraph, I'm guessing you have (or had) some connection with the BDSM/kink scene. And that it's not a pleasant one. If so, I'm sorry to hear that.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:41:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Rifleman_556:
https://i.ibb.co/p0LpWL7/FB-IMG-1715446573414.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/KyY3cMj/FB-IMG-1715156158194.jpg

I have no real desire to participate in that type of thing but this thread was an interesting read

View Quote
Why thanks!
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:42:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Double Whopper, no cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, mayo, ketchup.
View Quote
you had me until this. WTF. the only fast food lower than burger king is rubios
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:43:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Rifleman_556:
https://i.ibb.co/p0LpWL7/FB-IMG-1715446573414.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/KyY3cMj/FB-IMG-1715156158194.jpg

View Quote

My thoughts exactly.  Thanks for giving us insight into this world, OP.

It's a good change up from the typical doom & gloom politics and Ukraine threads.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:46:57 AM EDT
[#25]
This is an interesting thread. I hope you have fun at camp, OP.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:48:14 AM EDT
[#26]

My thoughts exactly.  Thanks for giving us insight into this world, OP.

It's a good change up from the typical doom & gloom politics and Ukraine threads.

View Quote
You are welcome.

And to be clear, I'm not trying to recruit anyone. Or proclaim my sexual superiority over the vanillas. People post interesting things about their lives in GD all the time; this is just part of my life I thought others might find interesting.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:49:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By loudnproud:
This is an interesting thread. I hope you have fun at camp, OP.
View Quote
Thanks! If this thread hasn't been deleted (and I'm not banned) when I get back I'll give an update.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 1:37:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Nickel_Plated] [#28]

When the focus become pain, and mock or real torture and zealous dominance e and control, and unhealthy submission to that control, you are dabbling in evil and there are probably people present who’s activities elsewhere are far more extreme.

You mix it up with some bizarre social club bureaucracy and it’s just comical and sick.

Sorry bro

When you’re at a rented church camp with your fist elbow deep up some 50-year-old cleaning lady’s ass while you’re wife is next door putting vice clamps on some leather-clad gay dude’s nut sack, all the while everybody is prepping for tomorrow’s baked goods and bondage services auction, that’s just sick twisted shit with a side bar of comical alarming old person weirdness.

View Quote

Are they doing sexual stuff at a rented church camp? Or is the church doing religious stuff at a rented sex camp? Either way what kinda church is THAT?! If they are so concerned for their virtue and righteousness, they don't seem to live up to their own standards as far as who they do business with. They're free to find a more family-friendly campsite to rent. Or find more family-friendly campers to rent to. Funny how you think the church gets de-facto holy rights to the campsite and everyone else is supposed to tip-toe around them on eggshells.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 1:44:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Nickel_Plated:

Are they doing sexual stuff at a rented church camp? Or is the church doing religious stuff at a rented sex camp? Either way what kinda church is THAT?! If they are so concerned for their virtue and righteousness, they don't seem to live up to their own standards as far as who they do business with. They're free to find a more family-friendly campsite to rent. Or find more family-friendly campers to rent to.
View Quote
The campground is probably 60 years old and started out an outdoor activity camp, then was used as a sports camp. The current owner is very free thinking and rents the camp out to all kinds of groups. They do music festivals, wiccan solstice stuff, sex camps, Bible retreats, even corporate retreats. He's a really nice guy, and he basically just wants people to do what they want to do and have a good time doing it. The camp isn't affiliated with any particular organization as far as I know.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 1:52:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Where did I say that?

View Quote
You and your wife are co-topping a guy?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 1:56:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Back in my day we didn't have kink camp, that I know of. You had to settle for taking your girlfriend to Mardi Gras and having her pick up another girl for the night or weekend.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 1:57:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Nickel_Plated:

Are they doing sexual stuff at a rented church camp? Or is the church doing religious stuff at a rented sex camp? Either way what kinda church is THAT?! If they are so concerned for their virtue and righteousness, they don't seem to live up to their own standards as far as who they do business with. They're free to find a more family-friendly campsite to rent. Or find more family-friendly campers to rent to. Funny how you think the church gets de-facto holy rights to the campsite and everyone else is supposed to tip-toe around them on eggshells.
View Quote

I wonder how many of the same people attend both . . .
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 2:05:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By HourOfAngle:
Back in my day we didn't have kink camp, that I know of.
View Quote
People didn't just go to porno theaters to watch the movies. In fact, now in days, none of them do. There's some real degenerate shitholes out there operating officially as adult video stores.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 2:09:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Honest question, from a guy who tries not to moralfag too much and thinks there needs to be unsanctioned spaces for weirdos/outcasts/etc, but strongly disapproves of it being any kind of mainstream:

What the fuck is up with the camp nomenclature? I made a post about it, but this sounds like half part reddit and half part imposter syndrome millenial

Why can't you guys just do your thing in a meaningful borderland? A newly struck red light district shithole ripe for being turned into...the other? Even this thread (oh yeah we fuggin with ED, pay attention plz)

This shit is like the new nfl airbag helmet of dicks into holes, what is there a fucking pension plan for the staff?
Even uses the therapy talk about communitah, etc.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 2:13:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Literally the truth. We don't get paid, but we get in for free. I'm on gate duty and part of "security" - apparently I'm one of the scarier guys there.
View Quote

Who will be pounding your girlfriend while you play scary security guy?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 2:19:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By 3one5:

View Quote
If I understood him right, he's going to be pounding a guy while his girlfriend tags in with a strap on.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 2:28:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Probably not, but I'll tell you anyway. Littles are adults who pretend to be kids. No sex is involved - they just do kid stuff like carry stuffed animals, have story time, and drink from juice boxes.

Before you ask, no, it's not pretend pedophilia - no one is having sex with them. No, I don't get it. And no, I don't know why they hang out in the BDSM community, other than the fact that we tolerate them. Though it gets pretty irritating when they treat the dungeon equipment like a jungle gym.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hoodonit00:

Do I even want to know what littles are?
Probably not, but I'll tell you anyway. Littles are adults who pretend to be kids. No sex is involved - they just do kid stuff like carry stuffed animals, have story time, and drink from juice boxes.

Before you ask, no, it's not pretend pedophilia - no one is having sex with them. No, I don't get it. And no, I don't know why they hang out in the BDSM community, other than the fact that we tolerate them. Though it gets pretty irritating when they treat the dungeon equipment like a jungle gym.

There is no way in hell that I believe that “littles” does not have any thing to do with pedophilia. The participants may be adults but the fantasy itself disgusting.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:04:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
You and your wife are co-topping a guy?
View Quote
Where do you get "guy" from?  It happens to be 2 different women.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:07:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 3one5:

View Quote
Whoever she wants to? Same with me while she's doing her chore duties. Though more likely a BDSM scene for both of us.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:10:09 AM EDT
[#40]
If I understood him right, he's going to be pounding a guy while his girlfriend tags in with a strap on.
View Quote
What is your obsession with me and guys? There aren't even that many gay men at this camp - they tend to do their own thing. Outside of the pups I can think of maybe 5 out of 400.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:10:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By hoodonit00:

There is no way in hell that I believe that "littles" does not have any thing to do with pedophilia. The participants may be adults but the fantasy itself disgusting.
View Quote
Eh, believe whatever you want.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:21:24 AM EDT
[#42]
What is your obsession with me and guys? There aren't even that many gay men at this camp - they tend to do their own thing. Outside of the pups I can think of maybe 5 out of 400.
View Quote
Usually when I hear topping, it's in the context of gay relations. That's it. There's no reason to get testy over it. Lord knows you should be confident in your sexuality, given the circumstances.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:22:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Mah_lee:
Honest question, from a guy who tries not to moralfag too much and thinks there needs to be unsanctioned spaces for weirdos/outcasts/etc, but strongly disapproves of it being any kind of mainstream:

What the fuck is up with the camp nomenclature? I made a post about it, but this sounds like half part reddit and half part imposter syndrome millenial

Why can't you guys just do your thing in a meaningful borderland? A newly struck red light district shithole ripe for being turned into...the other? Even this thread (oh yeah we fuggin with ED, pay attention plz)

This shit is like the new nfl airbag helmet of dicks into holes, what is there a fucking pension plan for the staff?
Even uses the therapy talk about communitah, etc.
View Quote
So if I understand your stream of consciousness gibberish, you are saying that I'm making everything up about there being a campground and going there to do stuff? And wondering why we don't all go away and hide in holes so you don't have to see it?

Things is, you *don't* have to see it - you can choose not to read and respond to this thread. It's the same thing we tell people at camp when they see people at camp doing an activity they find dangerous or disgusting - just don't watch.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 3:27:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Usually when I hear topping, it's in the context of gay relations. That's it. There's no reason to get testy over it. Lord knows you should be confident in your sexuality, given the circumstances.
View Quote
Ah. Topping and bottoming is very common terminology in the BDSM and kink scene.  Generally a top is the one who is "doing", and the bottom is the one "being done unto." There's a lot of overlap between that and Dom/sub, except that is more about who has the power and control in a scene. But sometimes it gets complicated.

Thought experiment: a woman is giving a man a bj. Who is doing what to whom? And who is in charge of the situation?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:06:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By nvroundman:
Wtf is a kink camp?
View Quote

I read this as krink camp and was expecting an AK build thread.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:06:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Mall-Ninja:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mall-Ninja:
Originally Posted By Bottle:
God damn you fuckers are weird

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:38:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alien] [#47]
I'm not even religious, but

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

(especially feet people)
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:39:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ronin72] [#48]
Will there be nuggets there? Everybody loves nugget porn.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:10:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Yeah, it happens. It's the Internet. The kink community has the same issues as the vanilla world with predators and violence.
View All Quotes
Interestingly, the FetLife website is mentioned. You'd be amazed to know how many people are in prison because some weirdo on that site crossed paths with someone so sick it made them send a detailed tip to police.

Lots of tips generated for dog fuckers and child molesters and kiddie porn.
Yeah, it happens. It's the Internet. The kink community has the same issues as the vanilla world with predators and violence.

The fact that you linked the “vanilla world” to chomo’s and predators is…..peculiar
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 6:41:03 AM EDT
[#50]
I’m late to the party, but OP, this is not a safe space for this.

If y’all are happy with missionary while your wife reads a book; good on ya.

I hadn’t heard of an auction. Tell us more about the brothel.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top