Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 11:07:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The bots are working hard on Reddit.

check out this totally true story

"Honestly. Trump should be TERRIFIED.

I was over at my dads house today helping with some household chores. He lives in a very rural area of a very red state. At the end of the work we went to one of the nearby country bars. It's the kind of place that farmers, truckers, legit cowboy boot wearers and the working class go to unwind with a cold one.

Vice President Harris was on the TV and the local gun store owner said to his auto mechanic (friends since high school),

"You know what? She ain't so bad. The economy is recovering, nobody's rioting, and we're standing up on the world stage again. Can't believe I'm saying this but Ol' Oakland Kam's got my vote this year."

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of "Yes sir" and "Damn Straight" from the men around me. Even saw the lonely ball cap wearing farmer in the corner raise his drink with a nod."

View Quote

Well I'll be damned
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 11:53:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wayne Williams was Kamalas father?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The bots are working hard on Reddit.

check out this totally true story

"Honestly. Trump should be TERRIFIED.

I was over at my dads house today helping with some household chores. He lives in a very rural area of a very red state. At the end of the work we went to one of the nearby country bars. It's the kind of place that farmers, truckers, legit cowboy boot wearers and the working class go to unwind with a cold one.

Vice President Harris was on the TV and the local gun store owner said to his auto mechanic (friends since high school),

"You know what? She ain't so bad. The economy is recovering, nobody's rioting, and we're standing up on the world stage again. Can't believe I'm saying this but Ol' Oakland Kam's got my vote this year."

I looked around and all I saw were heads nodding in agreement. I heard a few calls of "Yes sir" and "Damn Straight" from the men around me. Even saw the lonely ball cap wearing farmer in the corner raise his drink with a nod."

View Quote
And then the floor clapped, I know, I was the wall.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 1:16:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I don't know many Dims (that I know of) but the women and POCs that I know think she's a complete imbecile and an embarrassment to both women and POC. For sure the Hispanic folks down here have a visceral hate for her. (Not sure why on that one. Maybe they blame her for the border issues since she was Xiden's "border czar"?)
View Quote

I work for the government. The democrats I work with are all mentally ill. Some of the Republicans are too. But I digress. It is crazy how much they are willing to endure just to line up and vote democrat. Even though our district and state will go for Trump again. We still outnumber them by a good margin. They loved them some Biden too. Thought he was the best president since butt plug Barry.

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
People don't want to admit or just don't realize how unpopular Trump is. That's bc arfcom is an echo chamber. And the talk of "stolen elections" is maximum cope and mental gymnastics. Trump lost last election bc so many people didn't like him. He beat Hilary bc more people don't like her. Thats it.

Kamala is a serious problem because so many people still don't like Trump. This idea that female voters are soaking themselves because Trump pumped his fist a few times is a pipedream.
View Quote

You pay attention. I like it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 1:29:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've read Ohio is turning more red all the time. I don't know enough about the local politics up there to say. Fairly certain it will break Trump's way for POTUS. It will be interesting to see what impact Trump winning big will have on all the down-ballot races in the House and Senate. More GOP voters at the polls (or mailing in) will certainly help in that regard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she wins, let it burn. Freedoms will be eroded faster than ever before and our country will be in world war 3 by 2026. There will be no turning back.
Depends who wins the Senate. As long as we can get either the President or the Senate we can prevent extremists getting on the SC

Senate is more possible and easier then presidency this cycle. Win either Montana or Ohio senate seat pick up and we likely control with 51 seats. That is before most of the so called toss ups, most of which I think dems will prevail. But we only need to take one of those and hold TX & FL, which I think won't be too hard.

A 50/50 senate is about the best dems will get and that is if they keep both Ohio and Montana.

I've read Ohio is turning more red all the time. I don't know enough about the local politics up there to say. Fairly certain it will break Trump's way for POTUS. It will be interesting to see what impact Trump winning big will have on all the down-ballot races in the House and Senate. More GOP voters at the polls (or mailing in) will certainly help in that regard.

I don't have any doubt Ohio will vote for Trump at all. I am concerned about a split ticket though for Trump/Dem senate. Hopefully Trump will help pull the GOP candidate across and dump incumbent Sherrod Brown. I think that will be much closer then Trump/Harris in Ohio.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 1:30:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It kills me to agree with you but I’m afraid you are right. Y’all can label me a defeatist or whatever the fuck you want. The stupid bitch is going to win and there is no one less deserving to be in the position of President than she is. But there are just too many stupid fucking people in America.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is a real problem, she is probably going to win unless she completely fucks up.

It kills me to agree with you but I’m afraid you are right. Y’all can label me a defeatist or whatever the fuck you want. The stupid bitch is going to win and there is no one less deserving to be in the position of President than she is. But there are just too many stupid fucking people in America.

It is a real possibility.

We had better take at least one senate seat in addition to the obvious pick up of WV and then her presidency and agenda can be greatly restricted.

Ohio and Montana seats more important then ever.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 1:35:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 2:58:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The assassination attempt photo will help him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not a fucking chance.  She is simply the 'presumptive' nominee at this point.  Nothing in stone.  Shit, Hillary is probably just getting her squad together.
View Quote

The possibilities of that happening a nil to none. So they’ve spent millions of dollars to brain in the past few days to wash the public that cumala is the best thing ever to only replace her with old sag hillary?

The is bama 2.0 all over again. The left will vote once again based on skin tone and now gender.

Will these facts stop me from voting in November for djt? Absolutely fucking not.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#11]
There will be lots of fake enthusiasm and polling over the next few months so that all the fake votes don’t seem quite so out of place.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Wait until tonight when Biden resigns and then she will be running as the incumbent.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#13]
She's not a problem, but we should treat her as one
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#14]
We all know what she is.

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.
View Quote
We don't have those.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We don't have those.
View Quote

Unprecedented voter registration for both of the two past days.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:04:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I heard that Yahoo it taking down any vids that are negative about Kamala, and warning the posters.  This includes merely putting up a video of an unflattering speech or news conference or anything else, even without the poster adding their own comments.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not by percentage of total votes he didn't iirc. And lots of people jumped off the train after the screwed up covid response after they lost their livelihoods because of the shutdowns. And people just have Trump fatigue after basically 3 election cycles, we've seen it here and I can name a couple dozen people right offhand that I know personally who were very ardent and vocal supporters of his in 16 and 20 that just have zero interest in voting for him again. Just anecdotally in my area (and others here have said the same about theirs), the signs, flags, etc that were prevalent in 16 and 20 just aren't there this time, people just don't seem excited now like before
View Quote

I see it around me too. People just tired of the circus. Had a tailgating buddy of mine, big hunter, gun rights guy, will always vote the republican candidate and but said just that. He’ll vote for him if he’s the nominee but wished he’d just go away. He stopped subscribing last election that Trump was the only one that can take on the swamp and fix things in Washington.  The only savior thing is heavy here.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:26:53 PM EDT
[#19]
OP should strike out Kamala in the title and replace it with Democrats. I'll say it again, it isn't one candidate it's all of them.
We are voting against a system.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:27:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Talk me off a ledge here, using facts and analysis because I think she just could win.

She's got the right combination of DEI descriptors, sass, media backing, money (Reported to have raised $81 million in 24 hours), rapidly coalescing support amongst her base, and she could appeal very easily to the independents that were saying they didn't like either candidate (Trump or Biden). Now, one of those is gone and she bests Trump on age by 19 years.

Her VP running mate will undoubtedly be from a swing state (Right now looking like Mark Kelly) and she could push Trump's buttons on the trail and in a debate and get him to lash out.

I'm not saying he has no chance now but this is a very hairy situation. Say what you will about her cackling and history climbing ladders by imitating a Hoover.
The "Unity" message that Trump and the RNC and everyone was trying to push will have a hard time holding up if Trump or his surrogates or PAC's are out there calling her "Heels Up" or worse.

This is troubling to me, guys.

Polling hasn't really caught up with the gravity of the situation yet, and she's got all of the momentum from the DNC coming up and then coming straight off of that, its full on into campaign mode.
Talk me off the ledge.
View Quote

No, she’s not.

There, short talk.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I heard that Yahoo it taking down any vids that are negative about Kamala, and warning the posters.  This includes merely putting up a video of an unflattering speech or news conference or anything else, even without the poster adding their own comments.
View Quote

And that censorship is one of the primary problems and reasons we don't have honest elections. These mega companies are connected to gov. too so it isn't just a my business my rules thing. Plenty of government involvement and suggestions in 2020 with the censorship.

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I see it around me too. People just tired of the circus. Had a tailgating buddy of mine, big hunter, gun rights guy, will always vote the republican candidate and but said just that. He’ll vote for him if he’s the nominee but wished he’d just go away. He stopped subscribing last election that Trump was the only one that can take on the swamp and fix things in Washington.  The only savior thing is heavy here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not by percentage of total votes he didn't iirc. And lots of people jumped off the train after the screwed up covid response after they lost their livelihoods because of the shutdowns. And people just have Trump fatigue after basically 3 election cycles, we've seen it here and I can name a couple dozen people right offhand that I know personally who were very ardent and vocal supporters of his in 16 and 20 that just have zero interest in voting for him again. Just anecdotally in my area (and others here have said the same about theirs), the signs, flags, etc that were prevalent in 16 and 20 just aren't there this time, people just don't seem excited now like before

Several posters here tried to point it out during the primaries and were told it was our imagination, and/or we were commies, or biden voters, or whatever else the people with their fingers in their ears yelling "la la la" could come up with
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you think they will vote for Kamala instead?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:11:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Burn it down and start over

My father was right when he said we lost too many studs in WW2 and too many weak men left have polluted our gene pool
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:14:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We all know what she is.

https://i.redd.it/m2hk3fr6prt91.jpg
View Quote

one who goes to bed with itchy butt, wakes up with stinky finger?

im not following.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Someone on NPR was saying they want to sidestep Kamala now that Biden has been sidestepped.

Obama wants an open convention.  

Kamala is not a certainty. She has a likeability problem.

Hopefully she is the nominee.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but think they (at least some) will stay home or only vote downballot
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 8:04:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OP should strike out Kamala in the title and replace it with Democrats. I'll say it again, it isn't one candidate it's all of them.
We are voting against a system.
View Quote

Agreed.

Any democrat, including Biden would be a real threat. They aren't voting for the person, they're voting for the system.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:05:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We all know what she is.

https://i.redd.it/m2hk3fr6prt91.jpg
View Quote

I heard that picture
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Well,

Obama just endorsed her.

Game changer ir no?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:56:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Border Czar.

She owns it!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Dominion?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I work for the government. The democrats I work with are all mentally ill. Some of the Republicans are too. But I digress. It is crazy how much they are willing to endure just to line up and vote democrat. Even though our district and state will go for Trump again. We still outnumber them by a good margin. They loved them some Biden too. Thought he was the best president since butt plug Barry.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know many Dims (that I know of) but the women and POCs that I know think she's a complete imbecile and an embarrassment to both women and POC. For sure the Hispanic folks down here have a visceral hate for her. (Not sure why on that one. Maybe they blame her for the border issues since she was Xiden's "border czar"?)

This is precisely why the Federal workforce needs to be reduced by 2/3rds.  At best they vote their best interest and not for the betterment of the American Citizen, at worst they are a cult willing to crush the American Citizen's Liberty.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People don't want to admit or just don't realize how unpopular Trump is. That's bc arfcom is an echo chamber. And the talk of "stolen elections" is maximum cope and mental gymnastics. Trump lost last election bc so many people didn't like him. He beat Hilary bc more people don't like her. Thats it.

Kamala is a serious problem because so many people still don't like Trump. This idea that female voters are soaking themselves because Trump pumped his fist a few times is a pipedream.

Trumps only chance is if Harris picks the lesbian as her running mate and even that might not be enough. Trump should be spouting "I will run this country like a business" and in plain words-how he will address the border and the economy. He should not be overly negative. Let some other super pac mud sling.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well,

Obama just endorsed her.

Game changer ir no?
View Quote
Probably. Obama is a campaign cash making mother fucker.
Probably will bring some of the lost black vote back.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:51:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Can we get a Nobel prize for this historic nomination…..waiting for it…a woman of color and all that
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:55:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well,

Obama just endorsed her.

Game changer ir no?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:02:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Obama endorsing her is just another nail in the coffin of the reality a lot if arfcomers refuse to see about Trump. He is wildly unpopular. He had a chance because a lot of democrats were willing to stay home because of Biden. But every "positive thing made up for Kamala is the justification needed for a person to vote against Trump.

The lesson is when we're talking about the national stage, we can't keep putting up candidates that our just for us. We need candidates that "all" Americans will get behind. Yeah, it was great when Trump said he was going to be everyone's president, not just the Republicans president. But it's too late at this point to convince enough people of that.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.
View Quote

Same thing as Biden in the last election.  He lost but was installed in office.  Trump won but was kept out of office.  Thanks to the miracle of vote fraud.

The Party: Lie, Steal, Cheat and Murder.  It's a way of life.

The release of COVID made this possible.  It also got a lot of low profit old people into the ground and off Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and other money wasting social services benefits.  Thus money spent on low profit old people could be diverted to high bribe profit "programs".  In addition to increasing bribe profit, COVID also ensured that dead old people would vote straight Democrat and it also enforced world wide compliance conditioning.

These huge benefits of COVID ensured increased unearned and undeserved bribe profits for the political class world wide.  

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:04:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well,

Obama just endorsed her.

Game changer ir no?

No.

Absolutely is. When they run a segment of Michelle interviewing her, it'll be watched by millions. It will be tailored to give kamala YASS QUEEN energy that will give her artificial popularity.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
All that is needed is a debate. Kamala is not what you would call a deep thinking person. Perpetual free rider of the DEI gravy train.
View Quote

Thank You
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Thank You
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All that is needed is a debate. Kamala is not what you would call a deep thinking person. Perpetual free rider of the DEI gravy train.

Thank You
This is inaccurate and naive. Harris has the reputation of being an excellent debater and has out preformed her opponent in most encounters.

here'e and interesting write up on Harris. It is fairly generous-though the author has been outspoken on his criticism of Harris: Kamala Harris
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:41:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This is inaccurate and naive. Harris has the reputation of being an excellent debater and has out preformed her opponent in most encounters.

here'e and interesting write up on Harris. It is fairly generous-though the author has been outspoken on his criticism of Harris: Kamala Harris
View Quote

Excellent debater? Tulsi Gabbard ate her lunch.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:44:56 PM EDT
[#45]
After all of the gaslighting you have seen over the past 8 years... After 8 years of seeing it proven 180 degrees out of phase with reality. How is it that members here still being gaslit?

Their biggest claim when Trump was unproven, was that he would literally be Hitler, he would execute liberal judges and political opponents, imprison pregnant women, dissolve the Constitution and install himself as dictator.

Trump didn't do any of that and the Country faired much better with 45 at the helm. Trump is now a known quantity and that is a huge plus.

If the normies outside of arfcom have the cognitive ability to know this (and they do), how is it that arfcom is having such a problem? Is it because we have operatives in our midst whose sole function is to sow fear, distrust, uncertainty, disinfo and confusion? This forum should be a bastion for people who have a can-do attitude, the ability think critically, understand the fog of war, can better handle stress and are capable of leading others to do the same.

Stop letting the enemy (both here and in the real World) distort what you know to be reality.

Trump is wildly ahead and KH. It doesn't matter who they place by her side. The D's have utterly wrecked the Country in full view of the American public and they are going to pay the price.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

one who goes to bed with itchy butt, wakes up with stinky finger?

im not following.
View Quote

San Francisco cocksucka!!!!!

You no know of Wu?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#47]
JFC....relax

This isn't going for them as it's being sold.

The internals are not breaking in the groups they need as they thought they would.  In fact the internals are breaking the opposite.

There is also another issue in the party 'blue hairs' aren't on board with this as much as it's being sold.

There is going to be a challenge at the convention and a fracture in the party.  This will be on public display.

Don't believe what the Clinton Legacy Media machine is selling.

Sit back, watch and enjoy the ride.  GO VOTE.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:57:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

She's a teleprompter queen. You get her in open debate she falls apart. When Tulsi came back at her (Tulsi is identity politics adjacent) in the 2020 Dem primary she did not know what to do because the 'sexism/ racism' dagger could not be pulled out. And why the Dems went after Tulsi Gabbard? She violated a rule- she attacked a minority and embarrassed her on live tv.

Kamala is a ditz. Because she chose to go that way because the education system offered her a free ride because equity. This is the result.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:59:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
JFC....relax

This isn't going for them as it's being sold.

The internals are not breaking in the groups they need as they thought they would.  In fact the internals are breaking the opposite.

There is also another issue in the party 'blue hairs' aren't on board with this as much as it's being sold.

There is going to be a challenge at the convention and a fracture in the party.  This will be on public display.

Don't believe what the Clinton Legacy Media machine is selling.

Sit back, watch and enjoy the ride.  GO VOTE.
View Quote

Kamala just got the endorsement of the Obamas. So its kinda official. Expect shenanigans. Legal ones.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:00:02 PM EDT
[#50]
The lack of enthusiasm this year locally for both sides is a huge change from previous elections.  

In 2016 there were Trump bumper stickers, caps, signs and flags in yards and a large Trump boat parade on the lake. In 2020 there was a lot less of those things around but Trump still won locally and state wide and I have no doubt he will this time as well.

But so far I've seen exactly one Trump flag on a Harley trike and one Biden sticker on a transplants car. Nothing about Kamala yet but I doubt the tiny local Democrat office has received any yet either.

Hopefully things are better elsewhere or this is going to be a low voter turnout election.

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top