Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

People not Voting for Trump (Page 128 of 136)
Page / 136
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:13:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Oldgold:
127 page thread?
Jeesh!
Either vote for communism or not. Simple.
View Quote

Will you be honest and rate Trump’s performance in last nights debate or is doing so communist propaganda mind tricks?
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:16:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alwaysright] [#2]
127 page thread?
Jeesh!
View Quote

A better analogy would be to vote for a modern progressive Democratic cunt or a 90s Democrat left of Bill Clinton or not.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
Man you are some kind of strange dude.
Trump went to a fucking political debate. The purpose is to debate the issues and each other so people can make a decision who to vote for.
I asked a simple question. What your opinion was on His performance and you cannot answer the question? Why not?
I think Kamala was well coached. She sounded like her own version of Obama. That’s not an endorsement. It’s a fucking observation. It’s not clown world shit.
The clown world shit is you saying the media fucked Donald Trump all up yet thinking it’s some kind of communist mind trick.

You are trolling. You have to be.
View Quote

ABC secretly assembled an entire squad of Jedi mind control ninjas who used their combined force powers upon the simpleminded Donald Trump to force him lose his focus & calm in the Debate & come off as "unhinged" - thus the claims it was a "Media Ambush".

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:31:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

A better analogy would be to vote for a modern progressive Democratic cunt or a 90s Democrat left of Bill Clinton or not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:
127 page thread?
Jeesh!

Accurate.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

ABC secretly assembled an entire squad of Jedi mind control ninjas who used their combined force powers upon the simpleminded Donald Trump to force him lose his focus & calm in the Debate & come off as "unhinged" - thus the claims it was a "Media Ambush".

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

It’s nuts. The guy thinks Trump is a genius in one reply then the next he gets Jedi mind tricked by ABC News into losing a debate against the worst democrat presidential nominee is a century. It’s lunacy. lol
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

Attacking his supporters makes a little less sense because Trump wouldn't stand a chance without the true believers.
View Quote

Maybe if his supporters stopped calling us commies, traitors, and liberals they wouldn't get attacked in turn.

You guys can dish it out but you can't take it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:45:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Trump went to a fucking political debate. The purpose is to debate the issues and each other so people can make a decision who to vote for.

I asked a simple question. What your opinion was on His performance and you cannot answer the question? Why not?

I think Kamala was well coached. She sounded like her own version of Obama. That's not an endorsement. It's a fucking observation. It's not clown world shit.

The clown world shit is you saying the media fucked Donald Trump all up yet thinking it's some kind of communist mind trick.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:

yes, your frame of reference also dictates that you focus on trump's performance while ignoring the commie whore's obvious lies and facile focus on *plans* while she's actually in office.  but then she's your fellow trump hater, so i'll feign surprise.  

I think Kamala was well coached. She sounded like her own version of Obama. That's not an endorsement. It's a fucking observation. It's not clown world shit.

The clown world shit is you saying the media fucked Donald Trump all up yet thinking it's some kind of communist mind trick.

Yup. She did better than I expected. Trump did okay, if he would have laid off the "executed babies" nonsense and the "eating pets" BS he would have been better off. It took him too long to get to the point of Roe v Wade getting overturned made it a state issue, but he DID get there and did pretty good with that topic.
Overall, I think Trump did better than Harris but it wasn't the blowout I was expecting. She was indeed coached well.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#8]
When you put it that way, I don’t disagree with highlighting flaws in his policies or poor decisions he made as president, as anybody former president would have made.

Attacking his supporters makes a little less sense because Trump wouldn’t stand a chance without the true believers.
View Quote

I’ve been called everything from a communist to a pedophile supporter by the Trumpers, simply for being critical of Trump’s gun control, record debt, incompetence, and anti-constitutional rhetoric.

Many of them haven’t deserved respectful debate in years.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
I’ve been called everything from a communist to a pedophile supporter by the Trumpers, simply for being critical of Trump’s gun control, record debt, incompetence, and anti-constitutional rhetoric.

View Quote

If you don't LOVE & PLEDGE YOUR ETERNAL SOUL TO JERRY JONES you are clearly an Evil Eagles Fan....

No such thing can possibly exists as a Cowboys fan who does not fall to their knees to sacrifice their own infants in worship of Jerry Jones

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:25:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#10]
Trump Demands ABC Be Shut Down for Daring to Fact Check Debate

Donald Trump called for ABC News to be shut down during a rant about the way he was treated by the network during his presidential debate against Kamala Harris.

The former president called into Fox & Friends on Wednesday morning to complain that he’d faced a “rigged deal” with the debate, with moderators “correcting everything” he said while “not correcting with her.” Asked why he felt moderators hadn’t corrected Harris in the same way, Trump answered: “Because they’re dishonest.”

“I think ABC took a big hit last night,” he continued. “To be honest, they’re a news organization—they have to be licensed to do it. They ought to take away their license for the way they did that.”

He also said that the full context of his quotes on Charlottesville make it clear that what he’d said was “absolutely perfect.”

“ABC News knew that, everybody knew that, frankly,” Trump said. “I think they lost a lot of credibility.”

Nevertheless, Trump claimed the evening had gone well for him. “I’ve been told I’m a good debater,” he said. “I think it was one of my better debates. Maybe my best debate.” (emphasis added)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-demands-abc-shut-down-111238987.html

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

Yup. She did better than I expected. Trump did okay, if he would have laid off the "executed babies" nonsense and the "eating pets" BS he would have been better off. It took him too long to get to the point of Roe v Wade getting overturned made it a state issue, but he DID get there and did pretty good with that topic.
Overall, I think Trump did better than Harris but it wasn't the blowout I was expecting. She was indeed coached well.
View Quote

I agree. She made him mad talking about his rally’s also. He was hurt by that for some reason.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:33:19 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Same. They hate my ass for not believing in Q and pointing out all the obvious flaws in it. They wanted me banned from the forum since 2018.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:37:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#13]

I agree. She made him mad talking about his rally’s also. He was hurt by that for some reason.
View Quote

Didn't you know she was wearing speaker earrings!? That is the only way she beat the Orange Con Man!

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By mgwantob:

Well to be fair, they have. That’s fact.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mgwantob:

This is not hard, though I understand sometimes simple things can be difficult to grasp for some.

Trump is garbage.  Kamala Harris is worse.  And I dislike political assassination even more.

Your insinuation that posters here would wish death on a political candidate is, quite frankly, disgusting.

Well to be fair, they have. That’s fact.

*eyeroll*
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

It's the only way they could beat the Stable Genius!
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:40:04 PM EDT
[#16]
When you put it that way, I don’t disagree with highlighting flaws in his policies or poor decisions he made as president, as anybody former president would have made.

Attacking his supporters makes a little less sense because Trump wouldn’t stand a chance without the true believers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Guys, its really important that you spread the word about all the bad things Trump did even though you are voting for him anyway.

Sure why not? Ae you worried the Right are pussies that are easily swayed by words on a gun forum?

Dude is flawed, and in some very bad for us ways.  She is definitely  worse but to gloss over our own? Never. That enables and promotes the Right to grow weaker

His cult has been in attack mode for 8 years.  You don’t get to play the victim now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:43:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#17]

View Quote

Keep poking his ego and he’ll throw a hissy!

It was a simple strategy, and it worked.

If Trump could have stuck to salient points, he’d have mopped the floor with Harris, but instead he ranted about the stupidest and most easily “fact corrected” quips and made himself look like a crazy old man yelling at clouds.  It’s almost like his coaches made a list of “things to NOT do”, and Trump decided to “wing it” and did all of them.

Of course, his worshippers loved it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:48:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Liquid77:

Didn't you know she was wearing speaker earrings!? That is the only way she beat the Orange Con Man!

View Quote

lol they never say who is feeding them the info!

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:

If Trump could have stuck to salient points, he’d have mopped the floor with Harris, but instead he ranted about the stupidest and most easily “fact corrected” quips and made himself look like a crazy old man yelling at clouds.  It’s almost like his coaches made a list of “things to NOT do”, and Trump decided to “wing it” and did all of them.

View Quote

Agreed. This is all about him. He needs this win for bragging rights. That’s all.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Agreed. This is all about him. He needs this win for bragging rights. That’s all.
View All Quotes

Of course he needed the win.  He didn’t get it, though.

Example: the whole abortion argument could be easily defused, but instead he went full retard and made himself look stupid.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:55:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#21]

Many of them haven’t deserved respectful debate in year

Same. They hate my ass for not believing in Q and pointing out all the obvious flaws in it. They wanted me banned from the forum since 2018.
View Quote

I remember back when "Conservative Republicans" were the "mature adults" in the discussions & our arguments were always reasoned, rational & factional...  Now days??  The Republican party has gone full "Alex Jones" retarded

GD "Flavoraide guzzlers" even made a call out thread for their "enemies" (anyone who has dared to criticize the God-Emperor or his apostle "Q".). I made a Podium finish in the Top Three. 🏅

When members find themselves being hated on ARFCOM for speaking facts & truth- which makes them a "Commie", "Democrat", "New World Order"backer, "Satanist", etc....

Well let's just say I hope someday sanity & reason returns back to G.D.,

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Of course he needed the win.  He didn't get it, though.

Example: the whole abortion argument could be easily defused, but instead he went full retard and made himself look stupid.
View All Quotes

Keep poking his ego and he'll throw a hissy!

If Trump could have stuck to salient points, he'd have mopped the floor with Harris, but instead he ranted about the stupidest and most easily "fact corrected" quips and made himself look like a crazy old man yelling at clouds.  It's almost like his coaches made a list of "things to NOT do", and Trump decided to "wing it" and did all of them.

Agreed. This is all about him. He needs this win for bragging rights. That's all.

Of course he needed the win.  He didn't get it, though.

It took him SO long to make the point he should have made in the first place- it's now a state issue. Instead he talked about executing babies after birth...he eventually got where he needed to go, but he made himself look stupid on the way.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#23]

Of course he needed the win.  He didn’t get it, though.

View Quote

He always does.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:13:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#24]

I remember back when "Conservative Republicans" were the "mature adults" in the discussions & our arguments were always reasoned, rational & factional...  Now days??  The Republican party has gone full "Alex Jones" retarded

GD "Flavoraide guzzlers" even made a call out thread for their "enemies" (anyone who has dared to criticize the God-Emperor or his apostle "Q".). I made a Podium finish in the Top Three. 🏅

When members find themselves being hated on ARFCOM for speaking facts & truth- which makes them a "Commie", "Democrat", "New World Order"backer, "Satanist", etc....

Well let's just say I hope someday sanity & reason returns back to G.D.,

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

We will have to see who they get behind after Trump is gone. I really really hope they don’t start worshiping his son or that daughter in law of his.

I want the Trump thing to go away….
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:54:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#25]

We will have to see who they get behind after Trump is gone. I really really hope they don’t start worshiping his son or that daughter in law of his.

I want the Trump thing to go away….
View Quote

The SmoothBrains want a Trump Dynasty. He has successfully split the Republican party and made it a non factor. You now have his Cult that will eat all his lies and Democratic actions as 4D Chess. On the other side you have actual Conservatives that don't want more Gun Control, Gov Expansion, Spending Etc. Either way you split it the base is fractured and Dems now have a cake walk.

This is why the cult has to make threads everyday saying it's the end of the world if Trump doesn't win. They know he can't run on his record and he only appeals to a certain demographic of voter so Fearmongering is their new tactic.

They were doing the same thing when Biden won. They said we would be rounded up and put in train cars in the first month and all our Guns would be banned. Same BS to try and make their NY Dem look better.

Trump is a proven loser for the GOP.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#26]

The SmoothBrains want a Trump Dynasty. He has successfully split the Republican party and made it a non factor. You now have his Cult that will eat all his lies and Democratic actions as 4D Chess. On the other side you have actual Conservatives that don't want more Gun Control, Gov Expansion, Spending Etc. Either way you split it the base is fractured and Dems now have a cake walk.

This is why the cult has to make threads everyday saying it the end of the world if Trump doesn't win. They know he can't run on his record and he only appeals to a certain demographic of voter so Fearmongering is their new tactic.

They were doing the same thing when Biden won. They said we would be rounded up and put in train cars in the first month and all our Guns would be banned. Same BS to try and make their NY Dem look better.

View Quote

I hope not. I hooe once he’s too old his family and the wrestling guys will fade away again
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#27]
From the Debate thread.  Cross posting for relevance.

Originally Posted By Zhukov:

I think that MOST people are reasonable and want the same things we do. The idiot extremists you always see on TV are a minority - you've just been lead to believe that they are commonplace. I've been around almost 6 decades and have a decent amount of friends. Yes, that includes some Democrats, but they are NOT wanting to put me in a Gulag. We have some reasonable disagreements on policies, but they are no more rabid extremists as any of us.
View Quote

Alex Jones & the many true Trump believers here on ARFCOM absolutely SWEAR that the Globalists Democrats have special train cars already constructed just to drag off in chains all the American Patriots who voted for Trump to the hundreds of 'secret' FEMA "Death Camps", where we will all be medically experimented upon and then worked to death as slave labor for the New World Order.

Surely you aren't suggesting that perhaps "they" (anybody who doesn't fully believe with every atom of their eternal soul in the holy divinity of the God-Emperor Donald Trump) doesn't actually plan to enslave then mass murder us all?  

What kind of Crazy Talk is that??  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 2:12:01 PM EDT
[#28]

This is why the cult has to make threads everyday saying it's the end of the world if Trump doesn't win. They know he can't run on his record and he only appeals to a certain demographic of voter so Fearmongering is their new tactic.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#29]
From the Debate thread.  Cross posting for relevance.

Alex Jones & the many true Trump believers here on ARFCOM absolutely SWEAR that the Globalists Democrats have special train cars already constructed just to drag off in chains all the American Patriots who voted for Trump to the hundreds of 'secret' FEMA "Death Camps", where we will all be medically experimented upon and then worked to death as slave labor for the New World Order.

Surely you aren't suggesting that perhaps "they" (anybody who doesn't fully believe with every atom of their eternal soul in the holy divinity of the God-Emperor Donald Trump) doesn't actually plan to enslave then mass murder us all?  

What kind of Crazy Talk is that??  

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Zhukov, is always on point, great post.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

I don’t remember calling you those things.

The “Democrats” thread erupted in LOLs when your avatars were posted, so Arfcom thinks you guys are Democrats. Maybe everyone else is crazy. Or maybe you like the attention. Either way, you keep coming back for more.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Ayup
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 2:45:28 PM EDT
[#32]
127 page thread?
Jeesh!
View Quote

We agree. Since Trump put his name on Wealth Redistribution checks that leaves him out as an option for people against Communism.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#33]

The “Democrats” thread erupted in LOLs when your avatars were posted, so Arfcom thinks you guys are Democrats. Maybe everyone else is crazy. Or maybe you like the attention. Either way, you keep coming back for more.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

LOL.  The definition of "Democrats" on ARFCOM these days has devolved to  "Anyone who wouldn't suck Trumps Dick this instant".

I've voted Straight Republican for 44 years (starting with Ronald Reagan in 1980).  I've been active in local Republican Politics in my County for years, actually doing field work, phone banks & knocking doors for 2nd Amendment Constitution loving Candidates.

When the Richmond gun rights rally was held at the Virginia Capital in Jan of 2020, I travelled all the way from Texas early so I could examine the area & report to other ARFCOM members what was going on BEFORE the rally occurred.  Those Posts were among the first detailing the "surprise" of Governor Northham's "Great Wall of Peace & Freedom" (the chain link fences separating the protest areas from the actual Capital and the heavy security screening necessary to enter. They opened EVERY compartment of my backpack, removed and examined each item before deeming it "not forbidden".  The Authorities at the screening stations were so obsessed for hunting weapons that I was denied entrance until I pointed out that I didn't have any knife or pistol in my boots, but that their magnometer was going off because my Bate boots had metal eyelets that were enough to trigger their super sensitive settings on their magnometers.  I detailed the "Authorities" wanted to keep us in an "secured" area with only one entrance / exit and without any Portapotties, water fountain or bottled water, any seating or even any shade.  Hopefully my warnings about what was coming helped other members who attended to pack in a broad hat, sun screen, water, snacks and not to bring anything the screeners would reject.  

Sure sounds like a "Gun Hating Democrat" eh?

I organized & held a ARFCOM AR Build Party for members at my home, to learn how to service, work on or change up their ARs.

I organized a several ARFCOM Meet & Greets at various place to get local members out from behind computer screens to actually meet each other & hopefully participate in more shooting & training.  

I met personally with my State Representative & State Senator to urge passage of Texas Gun Rights Bills.

I put up & constantly updated the TXHTF thread to keep ARFCOM members hammering Legislators, the Governor, the Lt. Governor and others with a flood of e-mails, letters, phone calls & personal visits to keep pushing the carry bill until it finally become law.  

I drove 4+ hours in pouring rain to the Texas State Capital to testify openly in Senate Hearings to continually urge passage of the "Unlicensed (Constitutional) Carry" bill, then after speaking with other ARFCOM members, drove back another 4+ hours in more pouring rain.  

I have continually posted the Texas Voting Thread on the Texas Home Town Forum reminding fellow ARFCOM members of important dates for Elections and to GET UP & GO VOTE.   There is one up right now.

The insanity that anyone here must "Worship" Donald Trump certainly makes it understandable why a LOT of really good long term & high quality members have left the board since 2020.  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 3:44:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#36]

LOL.  The definition of "Democrats" on ARFCOM these days has devolved to  "Anyone who wouldn't suck Trumps Dick this instant".

I've voted Straight Republican for 44 years (starting with Ronald Reagan in 1980).  I've been active in local Republican Politics in my County for years, actually doing field work, phone banks & knocking doors for 2nd Amendment Constitution loving Candidates.

When the Richmond gun rights rally was held at the Virginia Capital in Jan of 2020, I travelled all the way from Texas early so I could examine the area & report to other ARFCOM members what was going on BEFORE the rally occurred.  Those Posts were among the first detailing the "surprise" of Governor Northham's "Great Wall of Peace & Freedom" (the chain link fences separating the protest areas from the actual Capital and the heavy security screening necessary to enter. They opened EVERY compartment of my backpack, removed and examined each item before deeming it "not forbidden".  The Authorities at the screening stations were so obsessed for hunting weapons that I was denied entrance until I pointed out that I didn't have any knife or pistol in my boots, but that their magnometer was going off because my Bate boots had metal eyelets that were enough to trigger their super sensitive settings on their magnometers.  I detailed the "Authorities" wanted to keep us in an "secured" area with only one entrance / exit and without any Portapotties, water fountain or bottled water, any seating or even any shade.  Hopefully my warnings about what was coming helped other members who attended to pack in a broad hat, sun screen, water, snacks and not to bring anything the screeners would reject.  

I organized & held a ARFCOM AR Build Party for members at my home, to learn how to service, work on or change up their ARs.

I organized a several ARFCOM Meet & Greets at various place to get local members out from behind computer screens to actually meet each other & hopefully participate in more shooting & training.  

I met personally with my State Representative & State Senator to urge passage of Texas Gun Rights Bills.

I put up & constantly updated the TXHTF thread to keep ARFCOM members hammering Legislators, the Governor, the Lt. Governor and others with a flood of e-mails, letters, phone calls & personal visits to keep pushing the carry bill until it finally become law.  

I drove 4+ hours in pouring rain to the Texas State Capital to testify openly in Senate Hearings to continually urge passage of the "Unlicensed (Constitutional) Carry" bill, then after speaking with other ARFCOM members, drove back another 4+ hours in more pouring rain.  

I have continually posted the Texas Voting Thread on the Texas Home Town Forum reminding fellow ARFCOM members of important dates for Elections and to GET UP & GO VOTE.   There is one up right now.

The insanity that anyone here must "Worship" Donald Trump certainly makes it understandable why a LOT of really good long term & high quality members have left the board since 2020.  

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

maybe you don't really hate trump, there's something else going on here.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 3:58:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#37]

View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

I don't "Hate" Trump.  I just regret how he's lobotomized the Republican party.

Someday sanity will return and a lot of the folks flying 4 trump flags off the back of their pick up trucks will deny even owning a MAGA hat.

Trump has trashed & tainted "Conservatism" with idiotcracy & stupidity, not to mention a huge dose of lies.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Trump didn't have a good night.

When kamablah couldn't do it herself, the mods jumped in, and got under Trump's skin.

All Trump had to do was refuse those Acosta style questions that begin with setting a premise that Trump did or said something bad.

Trump couldn't simply say, I reject the premise of your question, can't you ask questions about the issues Americans are concerned about?

That said, Trump did score a couple wins last night. He increased his lead on the economy post debate by 2 points on a CNN poll. He is also up on the border by a point.

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#40]

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

Boom
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#41]

Will you be honest and rate Trump's performance in last nights debate or is doing so communist propaganda mind tricks?
View Quote
Trumps debate performance was bad

Having Kamala as President is worse.

Trump needs to do better
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#42]

Someday sanity will return and a lot of the folks flying 4 trump flags off the back of their pick up trucks will deny even owning a MAGA hat.

Trump has trashed & tainted "Conservatism" with idiotcracy & stupidity, not to mention a huge dose of lies.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote
Good news even if Trump loses we will be fine.

Kamala said she will not take the guns in the debate, since she keeps her word gun owners are safe.

Now she didn't say anything about bumpstocks, so when she expands the Supreme Court you guys will have to give them back.

It will be a buyback though, for each bump stock you get a $20 McDonald's gift certificate.

Kamala might even have a Big Mac day for bumpstock control.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:

Trump needs to do better
View Quote

As Michael Bane put it on his podcast, Trump may not be the best.  But without a doubt if Harris is elected they will attempt to confiscate guns.   They not try to seize them for most part.  What they will do so send everyone letters based on the 4473 that have been scanned saying to the effect of please make an appoint to turn them failure to so will result in imprisonment.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 4:46:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#44]
Originally Posted By R0N:

As Michael Bane put it on his podcast, Trump may not be the best.  But without a doubt if Harris is elected they will attempt to confiscate guns.   They not try to seize them for most part.  What they will do so send everyone letters based on the 4473 that have been scanned saying to the effect of please make an appoint to turn them failure to so will result in imprisonment.
View Quote

Yup, just like Bill Clinton was going to do in 1993, Obama was going to do in 2009 or Joe Biden was going to do in 2021...  

I detest Democrats & their Policies, but fact is it not going to pass any filibuster in the Senate, nor pass review in the SCOTUS so keep on with all that mental masturbation if you want.

I'm voting straight republican ticket (again) just as I have for 44 years, because even a "Republican" as shitty as Donald Trump is still better than any Democrat when it comes to the SCOTUS and possibly placing new Justices.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
I think Obama told Harris to shut up about gun control.

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

You haven’t.

But you have only been here 2 years. This goes much further back.

Also, “arfcom” is not a monolithic entity. There are plenty of mouth breathing retards here incapable of independent thought, who spew bullshit at anybody who doesn’t worship Trump. The second an adult enters the conversation they slink away.

Every single stance I have is based in the constitution, fiscal responsibility, and limited government. My complaints are always because Trump’s actions and words come into conflict with these beliefs. Remember, these are the idiots who have adopted “principled conservative” as an insult. They are a joke.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 4:54:16 PM EDT
[#47]

Kamala said she will not take the guns in the debate, since she keeps her word gun owners are safe.

Now she didn't say anything about bumpstocks, so when she expands the Supreme Court you guys will have to give them back.

It will be a buyback though, for each bump stock you get a $20 McDonald's gift certificate.

View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

Hey Now!! I heard her say that she & what'z his name "owned guns, so she's not going take away anybody's guns".   It was right there in the debate up on the TV and all...

Can she "pack" a Supreme Court with more Justices?   Well, interesting question because since Trump got the SCOTUS to rule that anything a President does is Legal, it just may be that Trump painted the rest of America into a corner on anyone charging Joe Biden or a future President Kamala Harris with any shennanighans while they were in the Oval Office.

As for McD gift certificates?   For me, It's the McChicken ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#48]

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Nuh ughn. You lying. You are really a communist.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 5:01:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Trump needs to do better
View Quote

Yes. I will say they are both about equal. I don’t like either of them. Both are fucking morons. Ones just a little stupider than the other. You pick which one. Lol

Link Posted: 9/11/2024 5:04:11 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

They will never confiscate guns. You might give yours up. But they will not go door to door taking them. The logistics of that are just too far out. It would be more productive just to shell our houses and bulldoze the rubble.
Page / 136
People not Voting for Trump (Page 128 of 136)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top