Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

People not Voting for Trump (Page 2 of 134)
Page / 134
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:10:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:
How in God's name?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/575474/1000003920_jpg-3277137.JPG
View Quote

You know what I see in that picture? I see a sociopathic cult leader who is running on lizard brain instinct.

Literally any other politician alive today (or maybe include all the ones in history too) would have acted like a responsible adult. When there's an immediate threat, you listen to the experts and do what they tell you to do.  You get to safety, collect information, assess the situation, then put out an appropriate statement.

That guy on that stage cares about one thing more than anything else at the moment--he cares about giving his people what they want, he's feeding his mob. He's not thinking about being a responsible adult, he's drinking so much of his own Kool-Aid that he is actually buying his own BS. The idea of that guy ever having any power again is terrifying.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:10:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lawmonkey:

Plus his policies hit home runs.

At first I just thought he was getting lucky, but his whole first term did some good shit for the country.

He has earned my vote.
View Quote

His first term bent us over during covid and his spending set the stage for godawful inflation.  His cabinet was a dumpster fire.  His main accomplishments were things he was given no control over (like USSC picks).
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:12:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By CMiller:

You know what I see in that picture? I see a sociopathic cult leader who is running on lizard brain instinct.

Literally any other politician alive today (or maybe include all the ones in history too) would have acted like a responsible adult. When there's an immediate threat, you listen to the experts and do what they tell you to do.  You get to safety, collect information, assess the situation, then put out an appropriate statement.

That guy on that stage cares about one thing more than anything else at the moment--he cares about giving his people what they want, he's feeding his mob. He's not thinking about being a responsible adult, he's drinking so much of his own Kool-Aid that he is actually buying his own BS. The idea of that guy ever having any power again is terrifying.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:
How in God's name?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/575474/1000003920_jpg-3277137.JPG

You serious?

Lol. Terrifying
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:12:30 AM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

You're in luck.  You're probably going to get 4 more years of the dumpster fire you want.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:14:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By redseven11b:

You serious?

Lol. Terrifying
View Quote

I forgot, this forum is 1/3 trolls, 1/3 feds, and 1/3 normal people, and 1/2 of them would still rather watch country burn because Orange man hurt their wittle feels....and bump stops.  I'll see my way out and save my energy.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:14:21 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Fucking sad man. I think you are most likely just a liberal troll based off of your gay lawfare takes but if you are for real, I hope you find some inner peace
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:16:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Advance:

Holy shit! I had no idea the he violated the Constitution. OMG... I'm literally shaking and I don't even know what juicy nuggets you're about to drop on us. So waddiddy do?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CryptoMan:
Not going to vote for him because a cult tells me to. I will not feel bad if I don't vote for him

Some people treat him the last coming and a messiah.  The cult worship he has can be scary.  Reminds of how the left saw Obama in 2008.  Same cult mentality just on the opposite side of the political spectrum

He has done some good, but he did a lot of anti constitutional things as well. All because it was popular at the time

I am more libertarian then republican.

IMO a group or person that tells another person who they must vote for is a anti freedom dick

Holy shit! I had no idea the he violated the Constitution. OMG... I'm literally shaking and I don't even know what juicy nuggets you're about to drop on us. So waddiddy do?

Authorizing the banning of bump stocks

Promoting red flag laws

Raising the age to purchase tobacco products from 18 to 21. May not be unconstitutional but definitely anti freedom and authoritarian.

Some people on this site talk about the the constitution, following the law, and due process. Imagine buying a bump stock when it is legal. Then one day it is just illegal to be in the possession of one.  No due process or anything.  You didn't commit a crime or hurt anyone with it, but now if you don't destroy the bump stock you are a criminal.  And as many on this very site have stated a criminal can't be trusted and should not own a firearm.  Never mind the fact the bump stock was obtained legally and paid for with a persons money, and possibly had  to say sales tax on.  Unconstitutional theft from CITIZENS at the very least.

A person, 18 years of age, can go into any store in the country that sells tobacco and purchase any tabacco product the store sells. After all, they are an adult.  Right????  Now one day, the same person isn't responsible enough to make their own choices and purchase a tobacco product. The product that they could legally purchase the day prior is now prohibited to be sold to anyone under 21.  Again, this person didn't do anything wrong, but by the stroke of a pen by a government anti freedom hack, the person loses freedom.

So two things right there that anti freedom. To me, that says a lot about how to looks at freedom for the CITIZENS.  I want more freedom, not less
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:16:55 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Welcome to the thread! Did you finally heal up from that Cincy verbal beat-down?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:20:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:
If that picture changes your vote, I think it's highly likely you are an emotional voter.

Emotional voters are a big problem.

I'm reluctantly voting for Trump.  I think he's a moderate.  I'm also helping to campaign for him locally and register voters for him even though I don't like his politics.
View Quote

Haven’t voted since the Halfrican was installed.

It’s happening this year.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:20:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Did Trump recently become a Pro Gun Pro Constitution candidate? Last I checked he is still the same Democrat Populist he was before.

You emotional voters sure show how easily manipulated you all are.

Call me when he takes back his support for RFL AWB ERPO and Suspending The Constitution he advocated because he got beat by Joe Biden.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:26:35 AM EDT
[#11]
I’m just here to watch all of the moths attracted to the flame.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:29:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Got all the usual N_T suspects in here. The Ukraine needs more money so I’m not voting for Trump, the I’m standing on muh purity principals and not voting for Trump, the I’m sitting it out because of some retarded moral equivalency vomit and the straight we all know they’re liberals that hate him and who in the end are no different from each other for the purpose of election outcome and don’t realize they’re the useful idiots…
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:33:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CryptoMan] [#13]
Originally Posted By Justintime2:
Got all the usual N_T suspects in here. The Ukraine needs more money so I’m not voting for Trump, the I’m standing on muh purity principals and not voting for Trump, the I’m sitting it out because of some retarded moral equivalency vomit and the straight we all know they’re liberals that hate him and who in the end are no different from each other for the purpose of election outcome and don’t realize they’re the useful idiots…
View Quote

Actually, I don't want us supporting any country.  That includes Ukraine and Israel.  No more money, or military aid to any country
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:34:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
The reasons are:

1. While FKH is an F- candidate, the Orange Populist D candidate gets a D+.  I expect at least a C. It shouldn't be that difficult, but somehow it is.

2.  I live in a solidly blue state.  To be clear, that means on the state level, if you combine R, L and other not completely commie party votes, the D is still going to surpass that by at least 10 points. If I lived in WI, then I would vote for your WWE hero.
View Quote

If Trump gets a D, who in the last 50 years gets a C?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:41:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquid77] [#15]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
I’m just here to watch all of the moths attracted to the flame.

View Quote

I will vote for Trump if he promises an RA2 remake.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:44:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Holy shit! I had no idea the he violated the Constitution. OMG... I'm literally shaking and I don't even know what juicy nuggets you're about to drop on us. So waddiddee do?
View All Quotes

Holy shit! I had no idea the he violated the Constitution. OMG... I'm literally shaking and I don't even know what juicy nuggets you're about to drop on us. So waddiddee do?

Bumpstock ban was constitutional?

I'll take as many feelz votes as you want to throw at him. They can get red pilled while 47 is rampaging through the swamp. Trump is turning up the rhetoric on TS about what he plans on doing. V.2 is going to be much different V.1. We're giving him a mandate to burn it down.

Yeah, he did such a good job “draining the swamp” during his first term.

Did the wall get ten feet taller? Hillary get arrested?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 1:50:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: redseven11b] [#17]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

View All Quotes

I'll take as many feelz votes as you want to throw at him. They can get red pilled while 47 is rampaging through the swamp. Trump is turning up the rhetoric on TS about what he plans on doing. V.2 is going to be much different V.1. We're giving him a mandate to burn it down.

I guess I'll just sit this one out and kick rocks then

Election season is so bad it's funny
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:02:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:19:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By jwr6:
I didn't support him because he was an incompetent, patently dishonest big spending antigun grifter.  Now he's an incompetent, patently dishonest big spending antigun grifter with a hole in his ear.
View Quote

Don't forget taking full credit for the worst vax the world had ever seen.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:22:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By markl32:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By markl32:
Originally Posted By jwr6:
I didn't support him because he was an incompetent, patently dishonest big spending antigun grifter.  Now he's an incompetent, patently dishonest big spending antigun grifter with a hole in his ear.

Whoops. I forgot lock downs. Essential workers and destroying small businesses.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:32:44 AM EDT
[#21]
I’m voting for Trump.

But not because there was an assassination attempt.  Being a victim (of anything) is not an accomplishment.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:48:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#22]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:

Fucking sad man. I think you are most likely just a liberal troll based off of your gay lawfare takes but if you are for real, I hope you find some inner peace
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dbrad197:

Naw, I'm just a guy who didn't abandon everything I believed in when a NY limousine liberal came down a gaudy gold escalator, here to remind a bunch of you that the 2015 version of you would like to have a very serious conversation with you.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 2:49:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Missilegeek] [#23]

View All Quotes

You are right, Kamala(?) Or whoever the American Communist party runs will probably do much better.

The sun has faded on these shitty anti Trump talking points. They should have died out in the primary along with Ron Desantis soft voice and shoe lifts.

Imagine if Trump did fully deliver on the Hilary and swamp rhetoric. Then he would be the closest thing to an unconstitutional dictator the US has seen. 3rd world Banana political persecutions (like an unjustified raid on Mar Largo) are foolish. If Donald did so, then you along with the N_T crowd would bitch endlessly about that.

The border issue is completely different now thanks to Trump and only Trump. Prior to 2015 there wasn't a single politician making any waves about the border issue. All the Republicans were 100% cucked by the Communist media. The Donald is the only reason it's seriously discussed since.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:09:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
I'm just here to watch all of the moths attracted to the flame.

View Quote
I'm here to populate my ignore list
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 3:20:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By DasRonin:

So maybe you should vote for the candidate you perceive as the lesser of two evils, rather than bailing out and giving up.

If you don't vote... then you forfeit your right to complain for the following four years.
View Quote

He doesn’t have the backbone to give people a chance, the future is always scary and unknown, this way he can tell himself that he had no control over the outcome and then still act like he has ground to stand on when things don’t go his way.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:17:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Trump, during his first term did some other stuff not mentioned so far.

Renewed FISA

Didn't do anything getting rid of the patriot act.

Didn't pardon Julian Asange or Edward Snowden, or even tell the government to back off.  Hell he even talked about ways to MURDER Julian Asange.  If any one lowly CITIZENS did this we could be charged with conspiracy.

Did nothing for restoring gun rights to the CITIZENS. We still have the ATF, NFA, FOPA, GCA etc.

All that I can think of right now

By all means keep believing that and telling people that he is pro freedom and pro constitution
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:20:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Alex_F:

Oh, I didn't mean I wasn't voting for him, I'm going to vote for Trump. I've said that multiple times.  I'm not voting for him because of that picture, that's all.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hillbilly62:

I’m cancelling your vote.

Oh, I didn't mean I wasn't voting for him, I'm going to vote for Trump. I've said that multiple times.  I'm not voting for him because of that picture, that's all.

English is a funny language.

How about : That picture is not the reason I'm voting for Trump.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:25:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: diamondd817] [#28]
Because half the Country really hates what America is and stands for?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:16:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Has anyone mentioned BUmPsTOx yet?
View Quote

Due process later.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:17:40 AM EDT
[#30]
How could anyone who believes in god vote for that godless cunt is the real question.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:21:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Some people are stupid.
Really stupid.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:29:45 AM EDT
[#32]
The funniest are those who say they are right of center then do a huge BUT and go into attacking Trump, then slip up and say they voted for Biden and his hoe Kamala in 2020 and will do the same in 2024.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:41:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Jesus himself could come.down and give a speech telling people to.vote for Trump and plenty of lefties would still vote for Kumala
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:41:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By JaredC1:
I imagine some of them vote based on policies they did or didn’t like

Not all of them vote based on what the cult demands (or some picture)
View Quote

So who the fuck owns guns, gas/diesel vehicles and is attracted to the opposite sex but likes Kamalas policies?

I don't think it's about policy any more. It's about feelings and some strait, God loving gun owners have good feelings about Kamala. Or bad ones about Trump. Whichever it is, it's retarded.

Trump is far from perfect. Kamala is far from decent. It's simple math. But there seems to be more than a few that want to vote for the greater evil to spite the lesser evil.

And by rule of averages half the people are below average intelligence. And they can't all be democrats. But they they'll vote that way.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#35]
TDS is a real thing.  those voting for Kum alah or whatever brain dead thing the dems prop up are more than likely gov workers or academics.  or plantation dung piles that can't give up the belief the guv is going to make their life better.  the best thing for the gov to do is get out of the way and out of your lives.  orange man bad isn't the savior but the lesser of evils.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:35:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By krayons:
this , I thought about staying home but after that I'm voting for him
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:37:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By DayandNight1701:

Fence sitters claiming the moral high ground WILL be the death of this country.  If you decide not to chose what to eat, you will be forced to eat shit.

View Quote
Amen.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:38:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: any7ven] [#38]
Originally Posted By CryptoMan:
Not going to vote for him because a cult tells me to. I will not feel bad if I don't vote for him

Some people treat him the last coming and a messiah.  The cult worship he has can be scary.  Reminds of how the left saw Obama in 2008.  Same cult mentality just on the opposite side of the political spectrum

He has done some good, but he did a lot of anti constitutional things as well. All because it was popular at the time

I am more libertarian then republican.

IMO a group or person that tells another person who they must vote for is a anti freedom dick
View Quote

like it or not you are media conditioned - out of the 75 million trump voters, how many do you really think were the “worshipping variety” - i know i wasn’t that flavor
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:42:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By MaverickH1:
If that picture changes your vote, I think it's highly likely you are an emotional voter.

Emotional voters are a big problem.

I'm reluctantly voting for Trump.  I think he's a moderate.  I'm also helping to campaign for him locally and register voters for him even though I don't like his politics.
View Quote

I disagree.  His reaction, illustrated in the pic, changed my opinion of the man. That being said I was voting for him regardless, given the choices.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:52:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pdm] [#40]
I don’t support a covid vaccine loving oligarch.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_1159_jpeg-3277178.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_0876_jpeg-3277179.JPG

I just hope both sides have fun.
View All Quotes
I don’t support a covid vaccine loving oligarch.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_1159_jpeg-3277178.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_0876_jpeg-3277179.JPG

I just hope both sides have fun.

More salient to your concerns, often stated here in this forum, would be Trump's and now Vance's position on how to move forward on Ukraine.

The recent convergence of political events has sent ripples of anxiety through President Volodymyr Zelensky’s team in Ukraine. Three critical developments stand out. Firstly, the separate meetings between Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, Russian President Vladimir Putin, and former U.S. President Donald Trump have raised alarms.

Secondly, Trump’s increasing likelihood of reclaiming the U.S. presidency this November adds to the unease.

Lastly, the nomination of JD Vance, known for his antagonistic stance towards Ukraine, as Trump’s vice presidential candidate, compounds the tension. These factors collectively signal a shift in the geopolitical landscape, potentially compelling Zelensky to recalibrate his strategy and intensify efforts to forge closer ties with Donald Trump and his camp. President Zelensky and Donald Trump reconnected on July 19, exactly five years after their infamous 2019 phone call that led to Trump’s first impeachment.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:20:18 AM EDT
[#41]
I used to think voting for the lesser of two evils was the right thing to do. Now I don't. Both major party candidates are almost equally bad and neither gets my vote.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:21:42 AM EDT
[#42]

Not voting for a draft dodger.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:24:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nu3gawhat] [#43]
Not voting for Trump, is just hating America, hating life at this point.

They want to watch the world burn.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:46:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Kraquine:

Not voting for a draft dodger.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:56:06 AM EDT
[#45]
O bummer just endorsed FKH, wagons are circling and the fix is in.

Voted the most liberal senator to the left of FBS.  

As both candidates say, clear choice between darkness and light.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:57:33 AM EDT
[#46]
People seem to forget that not everyone thinks like ARFCOM....
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Trump or nothing. I can't imagine a world led by an ignorant slut.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:03:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#48]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

You are right, Kamala(?) Or whoever the American Communist party runs will probably do much better.
View All Quotes

Who says she would be? I'm not voting for Harris either. The Biden admin has been a dumpster fire on every issue. It's possible to simply agree they both are cancerous oligarchs who love deficit spending and are bad choices. Kamala would be bad news.

And I have to change my signature because Brandon ain't running for 2024.  

The sun has faded on these shitty anti Trump talking points. They should have died out in the primary along with Ron Desantis soft voice and shoe lifts.

It's not a "Shitty anti trump talking point" when Trump posted the covid vaccine statement this year and still defends the shots. It's bad on trump, not anyone else. He has a history of grand standing and saying stupid stuff (just like his son) only to do a complete aboutface.

2016 Trump brought a lot of folks together. 2024 Trump sure ain't.

Imagine if Trump did fully deliver on the Hilary and swamp rhetoric. Then he would be the closest thing to an unconstitutional dictator the US has seen. 3rd world Banana political persecutions (like an unjustified raid on Mar Largo) are foolish. If Donald did so, then you along with the N_T crowd would bitch endlessly about that.

I voted for him 3 times. 2016 election, 2020 primary, and 2020 election. Kinda hard to say I'm a N_T when I invited the man to my wedding and got a signed letter back from him and Melania.

If it's so "unconstitutional" why make it a campaign slogan and say it? He said it.

Trump didn't even pardon the J6 folks while he had the authority to do so.

Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:
Not voting for Trump, is just hating America, hating life at this point.

They want to watch the world burn.

Not correct at all.

The GOP decided to elect a populist, covid vaccine loving, deficit spender as their candidate and also a VP who called him a fascist in a dumpster fire of a ticket.

People here have oft stated in any of the gazillion Ukraine-Russia threads that they don't think the USA should be involved and not pick a side. Cool. That's your choice.

That only applies until you mention Trump Vs Biden/Cackles and then it's a diatribe about how we have to unite behind Trump or we're voting for Biden or Harris if we don't.

Double standard. Fascinating.

Originally Posted By Robertpistol:
The funniest are those who say they are right of center then do a huge BUT and go into attacking Trump, then slip up and say they voted for Biden and his hoe Kamala in 2020 and will do the same in 2024.

Who?

I'm much more conservative that Trump is.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:05:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9divdoc] [#49]

View Quote

Made up my mind to vote for Trump long ago...
Even if they chased him indoors.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:06:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Consigli:
Almost having his head blown off has changed him and made him nicer. So people no longer have a reason not to vote for him.
View Quote
Trump isn't my first choice and this is coming from someone who voted for him twice.

But I'll pull the lever for Trump easily over Ed from Lion King.
Page / 134
People not Voting for Trump (Page 2 of 134)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top