Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

People not Voting for Trump (Page 3 of 134)
Page / 134
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:06:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TxRabbitBane] [#1]
Picture doesn’t make him any less pro-gun control.

You want my vote?  Don’t be anti-2A.

Respecting the constitution makes you a “commie”, if you’re dumb enough.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:07:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Robertpistol:
The funniest are those who say they are right of center then do a huge BUT and go into attacking Trump, then slip up and say they voted for Biden and his hoe Kamala in 2020 and will do the same in 2024.
View Quote

Don't see that poster here ...yet . He can't vote for Biden again .

" If you choose not to decide , you still have made a choice " , Neil Peart.

Kamalah appreciates your non vote for Trump .  Hell , listen to wtf she says , that's the next 4 years .
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:09:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Meanwhile, Kamala looks directly at the camera and says, "we want to ban assault weapons".
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Cry babies are out in force. We even got a government employee sprinkling counter intel and a fruit loop trust the experts he/him/her/she.

Also a lot of latent, my dad yelled at me too much and Trump makes me uneasy crowd.

Not a bad start.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:10:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:
I only do straight R tickets.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:12:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
I don’t support a covid vaccine loving oligarch.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_1159_jpeg-3277178.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_0876_jpeg-3277179.JPG

I just hope both sides have fun.
View Quote

I always enjoy the mental gymnastics done here in GD when someone posts that stuff.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:15:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Advance:

Holy shit! I had no idea that he violated the Constitution. OMG... I'm literally shaking and I don't even know what juicy nuggets you're about to drop on us. So waddiddee do?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Advance:
Originally Posted By CryptoMan:
Not going to vote for him because a cult tells me to. I will not feel bad if I don't vote for him

Some people treat him the last coming and a messiah.  The cult worship he has can be scary.  Reminds of how the left saw Obama in 2008.  Same cult mentality just on the opposite side of the political spectrum

He has done some good, but he did a lot of anti constitutional things as well. All because it was popular at the time

I am more libertarian then republican.

IMO a group or person that tells another person who they must vote for is a anti freedom dick

Holy shit! I had no idea that he violated the Constitution. OMG... I'm literally shaking and I don't even know what juicy nuggets you're about to drop on us. So waddiddee do?

His bumpstock ruling was literally thrown out by the Supreme Court.

Stop being obtuse
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:15:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By toby1:
Meanwhile, Kamala looks directly at the camera and says, "we want to ban assault weapons".
View Quote

Trump has said the same.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By jwr6:
I didn't support him because he was an incompetent, patently dishonest big spending antigun grifter.  Now he's an incompetent, patently dishonest big spending antigun grifter with a hole in his ear.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:17:43 AM EDT
[#10]
A mentally ill nut case trying to kill someone should have no bearing on political support. That support should be based 100% on policy.  In policy, DJT is a 90’s democrat. I don’t vote for democrats.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:19:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Lawmonkey:

Plus his policies hit home runs.

At first I just thought he was getting lucky, but his whole first term did some good shit for the country.

He has earned my vote.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lawmonkey:
Originally Posted By Consigli:
Almost having his head blown off has changed him and made him nicer. So people no longer have a reason not to vote for him.

Plus his policies hit home runs.

At first I just thought he was getting lucky, but his whole first term did some good shit for the country.

He has earned my vote.

‘Some’ good.  Far outweighed by the bad.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:22:31 AM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if they started putting up Harris signs in their yards yet.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:22:42 AM EDT
[#13]
The Anti_Trump voter suppression team has been summoned and is present and accounted for.

Meanwhile not a peep from them on who they are voting for and why that person is better than Trump.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Arfcom NeverTrumers, what are your plans for the election? Sitting it out, write in candidate, holding your nose and voting for Trump? Honest question. For me, Trump wasn’t my first choice 8 years ago, but I voted for him, and I will again. I believe a radical democrat president is a far worse proposition for the country.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:24:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Bophades:

How in God's name you ask?
I put forth they are godless commies
View Quote

Trump is no Conservative. Still, he is the lesser of evils.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By elmidgeto:

When he stops pissing on the Constitution in the name of populism and the GOP, then I'll vote for him.

In the mean time, I'll go to the polls as usual and vote for any candidate on the ballot that espouses the tenets of liberty and the Constitution; so probably going to be turning in a blank ballot since I don't believe there are any State or local elections for me this year.
View Quote

While I applaud your decision to not partake in the grand fallacy we call election year, you are not ACTUALLY helping keep the worst parts of it out of office.

Hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils, ffs

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:26:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EEgeek] [#17]
I'm voting for him but it is very evident that many on the right love him so much put so much faith into him that can't comprehend anyone actually voting against him. That means they aren't voting for the other candidate, they are voting against Trump. Look at most news networks besides Fox and Newsmax (I think that's the other obviously conservative channel) they all spew hate against Trump 24/7 and I hate to break it to you but more people tune into cbs/abs/NBS/MSM/CNN/ECT combined than watch the other two. We don't have this in the bag yet.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:26:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Heineken] [#18]

I don't always agree with everything you say, but you are dead on here!
View All Quotes

I don't always agree with everything you say, but you are dead on here!

Both of those things from trump are retarded....but you know what's worse?  What the Dems push.  Pro abortion (not pro choice, they are pro abortion).  Trans madness and boys in girls sports.  LGBt state religion.  State run media.  Open border mentality.  DoJ and FBI used as political tools against enemies.  It goes on and on and on and on.

So the people that point to a few trump flaws, I still just don't get it...you stuck on some bull shit detail.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:27:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Ecarl4100:
Arfcom NeverTrumers, what are your plans for the election? Sitting it out, write in candidate, holding your nose and voting for Trump? Honest question. For me, Trump wasn’t my first choice 8 years ago, but I voted for him, and I will again. I believe a radical democrat president is a far worse proposition for the country.
View Quote

I have yet to see anyone here say they’ll vote D

I believe most are staying home.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:28:27 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

It’s always the same.. both roads lead to the same place and that’s not acceptable to me. By all means vote the lesser of evils.. just don’t ever wonder why this country continues to suffer the death of 1000 cuts.  

For me I’m writing in Massie again, and then focusing hard on local/state elections.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Right
Fuckin
There

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:32:24 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote
Those not voting for him are either ignorant, msm brainwashed, or America hating commies. Of course there are still those morons who just want to watch the world burn. There are no other reasons.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:33:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By st0newall:
god?

i doubt god is on trumps side or kamchatka.

the religious overtones about trump and his miraculous avoidance of assassination may or may not be divine intervention but im not the one to make that determination.

neither is trump....

neither is anyone on this forum..
View Quote

Denial doesn't alter the fact, that God spared him for his purpose.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:34:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Don't confuse black pilled people living in states where their electoral votes are already lost, as people making moral stands by throwing away their own vote on election day in a fit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:35:02 AM EDT
[#25]
The orange man got my vote.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:38:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:39:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

If Trump gets a D, who in the last 50 years gets a C?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
The reasons are:

1. While FKH is an F- candidate, the Orange Populist D candidate gets a D+.  I expect at least a C. It shouldn't be that difficult, but somehow it is.

2.  I live in a solidly blue state.  To be clear, that means on the state level, if you combine R, L and other not completely commie party votes, the D is still going to surpass that by at least 10 points. If I lived in WI, then I would vote for your WWE hero.

If Trump gets a D, who in the last 50 years gets a C?

What does your question have to do with the people who are running now and my accurate grading of them?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:40:10 AM EDT
[#28]
I get the DU activists and bots, but the sheer number of people who, by deliberate inaction will allow Kamala into the White House, and similarly assisted Biden getting there is amazing.

Its like watching my toddlers refusing to eat broccoli, except by the time they were three they already understood it was eat or be hungry, not "oh but the magic ice cream fairy will let me get my way later".
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:40:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

View All Quotes

Government IS a necessary EVIL.

So, by definition you are ALWAYS voting for the lesser of evils.

But, the retards are too stupid to understand that, pragmatism, strategy, common sense, math, or any fucking other thing that actually counts more than their childish tantrum filled feelings.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:41:04 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Boom
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:41:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By JaredC1:
I imagine some of them vote based on policies they did or didn’t like

Not all of them vote based on what the cult demands (or some picture)
View Quote

The Trump cult is the next to the last people I want to listen to. The Democrat cult is worse. Neither has a rational, cogent thought. If the bandwagon was on fire, they would jump on.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Trump/Vance 2024. Deal with it!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:46:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By wvfarrier:
Jesus himself could come.down and give a speech telling people to.vote for Trump and plenty of lefties would still vote for Kumala
View Quote

Jesus would have more likely made an appearance during early primary season and asked (not told) people to vote for Burgum.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:46:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By CMiller:

You know what I see in that picture? I see a sociopathic cult leader who is running on lizard brain instinct.

Literally any other politician alive today (or maybe include all the ones in history too) would have acted like a responsible adult. When there's an immediate threat, you listen to the experts and do what they tell you to do.  You get to safety, collect information, assess the situation, then put out an appropriate statement.

That guy on that stage cares about one thing more than anything else at the moment--he cares about giving his people what they want, he's feeding his mob. He's not thinking about being a responsible adult, he's drinking so much of his own Kool-Aid that he is actually buying his own BS. The idea of that guy ever having any power again is terrifying.
View Quote
Help is available.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By st0newall:
god?

i doubt god is on trumps side or kamchatka.

the religious overtones about trump and his miraculous avoidance of assassination may or may not be divine intervention but im not the one to make that determination.

neither is trump....

neither is anyone on this forum..
View Quote

The thought that God made a snipercmiss Trump, but hit a volunteer fire fighter is offensive to me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:50:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
Cause they don’t like $2 gas , 0% inflation, 3% mortgages……….and he is going to start WW 3 and end democracy.

That’s pretty fucking ignorant.  The fed was pumping billions in to MBS’s during trumps presidency and before.. this directly led to the housing crisis(huge housing costs) that we see today.   It’s also why the economy ‘looked’ good. Because as RE prices skyrocketed the amount of Heloc loans and cash out refis skyrocketed as well which pumped huge dollars in to the economy.  A house of cards at best, and we’re paying for it now.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:52:27 AM EDT
[#37]
The orthopedic surgeon that operated on my back was a complete tool, .. .. .. that gave me the ability to walk again, and live pain free.  As much as I disliked his ego and arrogance, I recommended him to a co-worker, who had the same results.  

I can easily dismiss Tump's mannerisms, bravado, and all the other shit that's pinned on him by a lying news media by looking at his record.  Pro-gun, gas under 3$ a gallon, and his trade policies worked and brought some manufacturing back to the US.  Without getting into the discussion of organized labor, especially the skilled trades, they have always been major donors and supporters of the DNC.  Well, the teamsters jumped ship, which is revealing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Paul_Sothern:
The Anti_Trump voter suppression team has been summoned and is present and accounted for.

Meanwhile not a peep from them on who they are voting for and why that person is better than Trump.

View Quote
QFT. And we all know who they're voting for. And not voting (as if) is a vote for the demonrat.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:54:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Closet liberal fudds reveal themselves, lol. No worries. My uncle Norris Savage might vote 7 or 8 times to cancel you poor guys out. Pure Michigan.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:54:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
The reasons are:

1. While FKH is an F- candidate, the Orange Populist D candidate gets a D+.  I expect at least a C. It shouldn't be that difficult, but somehow it is.

2.  I live in a solidly blue state.  To be clear, that means on the state level, if you combine R, L and other not completely commie party votes, the D is still going to surpass that by at least 10 points. If I lived in WI, then I would vote for your WWE hero.
View Quote

Now we have a choice A. the Carnival con artist or B. the escapee from the mental institution. Both are messed up. One will talk a good game but is so divisive he gets little done but brag about it for the next four years. The other will act like the Joker and sell us out in an instant.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:57:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RustedAce] [#42]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

But, the retards are too stupid to understand that, pragmatism, strategy, common sense, math, or any fucking other thing that actually counts more than their childish tantrum filled feelings.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

The government is what we make it. It’s a truly representative government.  If you vote for lesser of evils to occupy and run that government, that’s what you will get.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Shazbat:
Trump is far from perfect, any other vote leads to whatever puppet the entrenched government is installing.

Voting “your conscience” is a fools game at this point.
View Quote

I'm not convinced most people on the Far Right or Left, have a conscious. Those in the middle couldn't find magnetic North on a compass to save themselves.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:02:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Bigohio:
The orthopedic surgeon that operated on my back was a complete tool, .. .. .. that gave me the ability to walk again, and live pain free.  As much as I disliked his ego and arrogance, I recommended him to a co-worker, who had the same results.  

I can easily dismiss Tump's mannerisms, bravado, and all the other shit that's pinned on him by a lying news media by looking at his record.  Pro-gun, gas under 3$ a gallon, and his trade policies worked and brought some manufacturing back to the US.  Without getting into the discussion of organized labor, especially the skilled trades, they have always been major donors and supporters of the DNC.  Well, the teamsters jumped ship, which is revealing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:03:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lil_Sig] [#46]

In the end we're better off with more conservative judges.
View All Quotes

Don't you find it Very odd to say the least that he will not offer up a better plan?

He is only campaigning against the most conservative candidate in our lifetime! Anyone can point out issues they don't agree with from any given candidate.

Fadedsun be like, My candidate "This is grade:A,100% pure Colombian cocaine, ladies and gentlemen. Disco shit. Pure as the driven snow"

So I'm going with ARF liberal plant. Sent here to go after low hanging fruit.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:

Don't you find it Very odd to say the least that he will not offer up a better plan?

He is only campaigning against the most conservative candidate in our lifetime! Anyone can point out issues they don't agree with from any given candidate.

Fadedsun be like, My candidate "This is grade:A,100% pure Colombian cocaine, ladies and gentlemen. Disco shit. Pure as the driven snow"

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:13:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By krayons:
this , I thought about staying home but after that I'm voting for him
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By krayons:
Originally Posted By Consigli:
Almost having his head blown off has changed him and made him nicer. So people no longer have a reason not to vote for him.
this , I thought about staying home but after that I'm voting for him

Id agree with you but then we'd all 3 be wrong
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

It’s always the same.. both roads lead to the same place and that’s not acceptable to me. By all means vote the lesser of evils.. just don’t ever wonder why this country continues to suffer the death of 1000 cuts.  

For me I’m writing in Massie again, and then focusing hard on local/state elections.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

Harris and Trump will nominate the same Supreme Court justices? Interesting. Seems like Trump‘s first three picks were slightly different than Biden‘s pick.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:18:13 AM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SS65:
Originally Posted By CMiller:

You know what I see in that picture? I see a sociopathic cult leader who is running on lizard brain instinct.

Literally any other politician alive today (or maybe include all the ones in history too) would have acted like a responsible adult. When there's an immediate threat, you listen to the experts and do what they tell you to do.  You get to safety, collect information, assess the situation, then put out an appropriate statement.

That guy on that stage cares about one thing more than anything else at the moment--he cares about giving his people what they want, he's feeding his mob. He's not thinking about being a responsible adult, he's drinking so much of his own Kool-Aid that he is actually buying his own BS. The idea of that guy ever having any power again is terrifying.
Help is available.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/111514/IMG_3738_jpeg-3277327.JPG

Page / 134
People not Voting for Trump (Page 3 of 134)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top