Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 71
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:52:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Commando223:

I'll never understand why people care so much about Ukraine here is it because Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi you to?

It's very interesting to watch from far away but do you Ukebros all have family in Ukraine or something?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BigB32:

Because our government is pouring money into a losing war (where Ukraine has no realistic chance of winning alone ) with no realistic plan to end it.

Europe won’t do what it takes to hurt Russia’s economy and the longer  this goes on, the more civilians die.

I'll never understand why people care so much about Ukraine here is it because Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi you to?

It's very interesting to watch from far away but do you Ukebros all have family in Ukraine or something?

It’s very interesting to see so-called conservative American gun owners cheering for Russia when Ukraine experienced a real Red Dawn.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:53:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pallas] [#2]
This is typical of a corrupt government attacking the peaceful homeland of a peaceful country trying to liberate the people from the yolk of a corrupt government.

This is nothing but gaslighting, deflection, and hibachiary.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By cranberry1:
I thought Ukraine had a man shortage , would be a shame if they got encircled by Ivan .
View Quote

I think they would if they actually stick around. Thing is no Russians are there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:53:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Do they even have anything there to encircle them?
If this is true, it sounds like they got caught pants down.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Originally Posted By luscioman:
Russia will block the retreat then surround them. It will end badly of they stay for long.
Do they even have anything there to encircle them?
If this is true, it sounds like they got caught pants down.

The russians have always gotten caught with their pants down in the north border region ever since they retreated from Northern Ukraine. Which is why they launched their North Group offensive, to create a buffer in order to stop the Ukrainians from going into Russia. The only thing is, it's completely useless unless you actually control the whole border with Ukraine. As obvious by this week's happenings, they just go around.

Russian governor says Ukrainian 'saboteurs' cross border, Ukraine credits partisans - May 2023

Arf thread to accompany it. https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Belgorod-Russia-has-mostly-fallen/5-2646884/?page=1

Pro-Kyiv group reports second day of fighting in Russia's Belgorod - June 2023

Ukraine-based Russian armed groups claim raids into Russia - March 2024

Arf thread on it. https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Russia-is-being-liberated/5-2712601/?page=1
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By delemorte:
They captured 126 miles in a day?  I doubt anyone capture 126 miles in a day.

Did someone make it past the front to 136 miles behind the line? Possibly.
View Quote

I think that’s square miles.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:54:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
This is typical of a corrupt government attacking the peaceful homeland of a peaceful country trying to liberate the people from the yolk of a corrupt government.

This is nothing but gaslighting, deflection, and hibachiary.
View Quote

You want to say this is satire….but you never know with today’s GD posters.

Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:
Hope they don’t rape and kidnap the Russian women!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/197999/IMG_3459_jpeg-3288022.JPG
View Quote

In mother Russia, woman rape you.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:55:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:55:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Commando223] [#9]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

It’s very interesting to see so-called conservative American gun owners cheering for Russia when Ukraine experienced a real Red Dawn.
View Quote

If Argentina invaded Chile and took 25% of its territory would you care?

Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:56:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Ronin72:
How do the Ukes go from losing their ass on all fronts, to organizing enough manpower and equipment to launch an offensive that has carried them 200km into Russia and captured a number of Russian towns? Something is fucky here...
View Quote

Money from the U S A helps a little.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Until recently, it would have been hard to find more enthusiastic Ukraine pom pom boys than David Axe and Forbes.

They seem have lost some of that "team spirit".

..The Liberty of Russia Legion is almost certain to withdraw from Sudzha within days if not hours. Its cross-border raid will quickly become a tiny footnote in the much bigger story of the Russia-Ukraine war.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2024/08/06/pro-ukrainian-russian-troops-in-us-made-stryker-vehicles-just-launched-a-pointless-invasion-of-russia-meanwhile-ukrainian-defenses-crumble-for-a-want-of-manpower/

Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:57:53 AM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

If Argentina was made up of closet communists who genocided Chile for over 600 years then yes.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Is Argentina one of our strategic adversaries?
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Alot of people here will believe what they're told to believe. Even if it's from the Chinese communist party, or the Russian government, so long as it gets marketed to them the right way.

Im very curious how many were would take up arms against our government, if China was invading. It would not be a small # by any means.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:05:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#15]

View All Quotes

Because our government is pouring money into a losing war (where Ukraine has no realistic chance of winning alone ) with no realistic plan to end it.

Europe won’t do what it takes to hurt Russia’s economy and the longer  this goes on, the more civilians die.

It’s a mixture. Some are actual shill accounts and some are real people.

You can’t say the poster from above that gave an exact troop and vehicle account and exactly how many were destroyed wasn’t a shill since NO ONE has reported that from either side nor knows much about what’s going on.

You can see “non-authentic” posts like that pretty often if you keep your eyes open.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:09:06 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eurotrash:
I don’t know why these threads create so much resentment. You all should be happy Ukraine scored a win today.

Unless you support Russia’s unprovoked invasion

While I’m not happy with the amount of money the US is spending, I can still put that aside and cheer for the good guys when they score a win.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By staringback05:
No one is winning this without canned sunshine or fallout continental war.....meanwhile China..the real shitbag is co-oping more and more area in the pacific for bases
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:11:08 PM EDT
[#18]
It’s hard to get excited about anything over there but this is better than hearing the Russians gained another 3 feet of wheat field today
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:11:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#19]
“The US intends to ask Ukraine for an explanation of the events in the Kursk region, the White House said.

Meanwhile, Koreniv District, like the neighboring Sushan District, is predicted to soon be completely under the control of the armed forces (of Ukraine).”

— Jürgen Nauditt

Report. No idea validity…..but i assumed the US hadn’t “given permission”.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:12:32 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Pro-Eastern sentiment has always been strong among working class Americans who are down on their luck and see their politicians as a common enemy. This is exactly how Russian disinformation targets them.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:13:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:

I see these posts constantly.

I don’t see follows up posts with the posters suggestions for ending the war other than “surrender to Russia”.

Correct me if I’m assuming here, but is your idea of “stopping the war” surrender to Russia?

Is that the only idea out there to “stop the war”?
View Quote

I don't care if Ukraine surrenders, to Russia,  Russia surrenders to Finland, or they both surrender to the Borg,  I just want my money to stop going there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#22]
It's not the first temporary cross-border raid, but may be the largest.

They serve to divert assets and also make Russians feel like their government is failing.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:16:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#23]
Originally Posted By DirkericPitt:

I don't care if Ukraine surrenders, to Russia,  Russia surrenders to Finland, or they both surrender to the Borg,  I just want my money to stop going there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DirkericPitt:

I see these posts constantly.

I don’t see follows up posts with the posters suggestions for ending the war other than “surrender to Russia”.

Correct me if I’m assuming here, but is your idea of “stopping the war” surrender to Russia?

Is that the only idea out there to “stop the war”?

I get ya, but that’s not a real solution to “stopping the war” and proves my point of what I continually hear.

You're obviously free to have that opinion , or not have an opinion……but that’s not really answering my question on “how would you stop the war?”.

What’s my solution to stopping the war you ask?

I agree with an earlier statement by President Trump of making everyone go back to 2014 borders immediately or he gives Ukraine “everything” so they can end the war.

Peace through strength.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:18:41 PM EDT
[#24]

I'll never understand why people care so much about Ukraine here is it because Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi told you to?

View Quote

we do.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#25]

It's very interesting to see so-called conservative American gun owners cheering for Russia when Ukraine experienced a real Red Dawn.
View Quote
Don't blame conservatives, we voted for Trump and no wars.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Made onto the Drudge Report for all that's worth.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:20:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Commando223] [#27]
Originally Posted By dorobuta:

we do.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dorobuta:

I'll never understand why people care so much about Ukraine here is it because Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi told you to?

we do.

Understood that makes perfect sense to me I would be pissed and hate Russia too.

Originally Posted By 4thbreak:

Yup
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:22:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By sjm1582002:
Until recently, it would have been hard to find more enthusiastic Ukraine pom pom boys than David Axe and Forbes.

..The Liberty of Russia Legion is almost certain to withdraw from Sudzha within days if not hours. Its cross-border raid will quickly become a tiny footnote in the much bigger story of the Russia-Ukraine war.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2024/08/06/pro-ukrainian-russian-troops-in-us-made-stryker-vehicles-just-launched-a-pointless-invasion-of-russia-meanwhile-ukrainian-defenses-crumble-for-a-want-of-manpower/

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sjm1582002:

Well, didn't see him calling it what is was. LOL

That is, they’re trying to score propaganda points by “invading” Russia.

It makes sense that they're looking to strike up a social media feel good campaign for the coming weeks, according to the deepstate map, looks like the russians are about to take Niu York, possibly upto Nelipivka.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:23:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Reports by Russians say a Russian reserve unit that entered into the area to counterattack the Ukrainian s is now surrounded.

Maybe what you say happens….but the Russians haven’t said that and are saying the opposite.
View Quote

Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

It's a bit more nuanced than that and I think you know it. A lot of people are not interested in securing borders other than our own.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Shockergd:

Alot of people here will believe what they're told to believe. Even if it's from the Chinese communist party, or the Russian government, so long as it gets marketed to them the right way.

Im very curious how many were would take up arms against our government, if China was invading. It would not be a small # by any means.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shockergd:

Yep. I remember some guy on here 10 years ago posting “Please Mr. Putin send us tanks so we can fight the globalists.”  Must have been an Alexi Joneskov fanboy.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#32]

While I'm not happy with the amount of money the US is spending, I can still put that aside and cheer for the good guys when they score a win.
View All Quotes
I don't know why these threads create so much resentment. You all should be happy Ukraine scored a win today.

Unless you support Russia's unprovoked invasion

Europe won't do what it takes to hurt Russia's economy and the longer  this goes on, the more civilians die.

While I'm not happy with the amount of money the US is spending, I can still put that aside and cheer for the good guys when they score a win.

There are no "good" guys in this war, both Putin and Zelensky are POS! Fuck them both, we shouldn't be involved/wasting billions of tax payer monies on something that's none of our business!
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#33]

I get ya, but that’s not a real solution to “stopping the war” and proves my point of what I continually hear.

You're obviously free to have that opinion , or not have an opinion……but that’s not really answering my question on “how would you stop the war?”.

What’s my solution to stopping the war you ask?

I agree with an earlier statement by President Trump of making everyone go back to 2014 borders immediately or he gives Ukraine “everything” so they can end the war.

Peace through strength.
View Quote

The end of the war isn't what I care about,  so "ending the war" I have no opinion,  just end the aid.  Nothing else matters to me.    I personally want to see all that money going to bolster things in the pacific because thats where I'll be going to fight,  so anything that keeps me from getting killed I'm for.   There is very little chance of me being sent to Europe and being killed by russians, no matter how the Ukraine war goes,  but being sent to guam and being killed by Chinese is very possible.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes

It's very interesting to see so-called conservative American gun owners cheering for Russia when Ukraine experienced a real Red Dawn.

You voted for a self serving populist who has a 5th grade level understanding of Eastern European history and politics.

Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#35]

You voted for a self serving populist who has a 5th grade level understanding of Eastern European history and politics.

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:33:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By devildog93:

It's a bit more nuanced than that and I think you know it. A lot of people are not interested in securing borders other than our own.
View Quote

this is the USA.   we have the resources to do both  --  Doing A does not preclude Doing B
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:38:49 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Please post your favorite video of Trump discussing Russian or Ukrainian politics and history in some level of detail.

Don’t bother if you only have quotes from him like “I will end the war in 24 hours and it will be a great deal for both sides.” That is about the extent of his knowledge, just like he never speaks in detail about the Constitution, Bill of Rights, or any Founder’s writings. He has no knowledge of it and can care less. It’s all WWF-type bullshit talk.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:43:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Commando223] [#38]

Please post your favorite video of Trump discussing Russian or Ukrainian politics and history in some level of detail.

Don’t bother if you only have quotes from him like “I will end the war in 24 hours and it will be a great deal for both sides.” That is about the extent of his knowledge, just like he never speaks in detail about the Constitution, Bill of Rights, or any Founder’s writings. He has no knowledge of it and can care less. It’s all WWF-type bullshit talk.
View All Quotes

LET TRUMPAMANIA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! BROTHER

Just used post 24000 on this...
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:56:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Citadel-SC] [#39]
Ukraine is entirely PR and optic driven in its military strategy, to keep the narrative alive and the money and supplies flowing. This has been a detriment in reality and resulted in bizzare campaigns with heavy casualties and little to show. While they move north, the Donbass is being lost one village at a time. I suspect this is to leverage their position regarding possible negotiations, but unfortunately for them it’s more likely to just exacerbate their situation in the longer term.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Sketti:

There are no "good" guys in this war, both Putin and Zelensky are POS! Fuck them both, we shouldn't be involved/wasting billions of tax payer monies on something that's none of our business!
View All Quotes
I don't know why these threads create so much resentment. You all should be happy Ukraine scored a win today.

Europe won't do what it takes to hurt Russia's economy and the longer  this goes on, the more civilians die.

Really?  The people who were invaded by their bully neighbor and want to not be forced to be Russians aren't good because you emotionally think their leader is a POS?
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

yes, and he's still by far the most qualified person and the best option on the ballot this time around too!
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

this is the USA.   we have the resources to do both  --  Doing A does not preclude Doing B
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:
Originally Posted By devildog93:

Yes it has, and no they can’t. We are also trillions in debt. Decades of disastrous foreign policy as the government’s primary focus have coincided with the decline of this nation. The two are absolutely related. Supporting this decades long failure is flat out anti-American though so many love to couch such nonsense in patriotism….useful idiocy.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 1:06:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Citadel-SC:
Ukraine is entirely PR and optic driven in its military strategy, to keep the narrative alive and the money and supplies flowing. This has been a detriment in reality and resulted in bizzare campaigns with heavy casualties and little to show. While they move north, the Donbass is being lost one village at a time. I suspect this is to leverage their position regarding possible negotiations, but unfortunately for them it’s more likely to just exacerbate their situation in the longer term.
View Quote

We should send our generals over.  They have plenty of experince losing wars.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Really?  The people who were invaded by their bully neighbor and want to not be forced to be Russians aren't good because you emotionally think their leader is a POS?
View All Quotes

Idiocy like that is why I took a break from Ukraine threads lmao.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 1:11:39 PM EDT
[#45]

they dont. Its click bait.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ronin72:
How do the Ukes go from losing their ass on all fronts, to organizing enough manpower and equipment to launch an offensive that has carried them 200km into Russia and captured a number of Russian towns? Something is fucky here...

they dont. Its click bait.

Is of American disinformation! Russian Rodina stronk! Great Red army invincible! The East is Red! Kiev fall in 48 hours! Jesus, just go away- the adults are doing adult things.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

View All Quotes

WHY DO YOU LOVE RUSSIA
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#47]
RE: Money.
It's worth it to put into perspective. The budget is about 9 trillion. Ukraine spending (mostly in the form of equipment) is about 100 billion total since 2022.

This is the equivalent of being extremely concerned over about $100 worth of spending over a ~2 year period when your household budget is 9,000 each year. It's certainly not nothing, but it's probably not the first place you should look to reduce the overall budget.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 1:14:23 PM EDT
[#48]
All it took was a few F-16's and Ukraine is now steamrolling into Russia. It's so over for the vatniks, they'll be dropping out any day now
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 1:14:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

WHY DO YOU LOVE RUSSIA
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

WHY DO YOU LOVE RUSSIA

Well, I love a few Russians lol
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 1:15:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By CoconutLaCroix:
All it took was a few F-16's and Ukraine is now steamrolling into Russia. It's so over for the vatniks, they'll be dropping out any day now
View Quote

3 days to Kyiv!
Page / 71
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top